curls

Re: TIAI May 1
May 09, 2011, 10:31:31 AM
TS puts forward the choice of Hoax v Sting court, but I wonder if it's that cut and dried. Can it be both or neither?  I used to think MJ was in control of everything and had been from day one, but now I feel certain the hoax has evolved over the months as events outside his control have taken place.

There may never have been a court case if everyone had caught on to the hoax early on. MJ must have thought of this as a possibility (and that's why I think TS talked about his possible return, plan A maybe, that first Halloween in 2009).

But the world didn't catch on - everyone, media, police etc didn't scream it's a hoax, another of MJ's attention seeking ventures. We, in general, believed it.

So plan B was put into operation - watch and wait as the wheels of the justice system start turning. See how far they will take it. See if/when they start to suspect. See if anyone will voice their suspicions or will they all carry on as if it's a legitimate case? I've said before, someone MUST suspect something's up. And if not, why not? They are supposed to be professional investigators. They can legitimately spend their days studying MJ's death, unlike us who have other jobs to do! Will they take it to trial, conviction and sentencing? Will their malpractice go as far as to send a man to prison for manslaughter when it doesn't take much to find no-one actually died?

This scenario doesn't have to be a sting or a hoax court - just the judicial system running it's (highly dubious) course.

This is why I think Murray's case HAS to play itself out to it's conclusion, whatever that is, before MJ will return. That could even mean Murray gets sent to prison, but I also think the case could be thrown out of court at any time on any of the technicalities that have been discussed here.

I haven't mentioned FBI or people 'in on it', because I don't believe, for the purpose of this post,they are needed.

Just a few thoughts.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 11:31:40 AM
Speaking of LAYERS...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can not get the videos to embed so you will have to click on the link. Sorry.

AND MORE LAYERS... Talk about Govt. Corruption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

paula-c

May 09, 2011, 12:41:16 PM
MsTrinity333 wrote:

Like Michael's rhythms, vocals & lyrics... layers, upon Layers, Upon LAYERS; like an onion.
This is bigger than we know. Snedden retired a few years back so I'm sure he's just one of many fish that's to be caught in a very wide net; and rightfully so. But who or what is at the core of all this madness?
Probably the NWO... they seem to have their fingers in everything

In 2005 Michael was acquitted of the 14 charges against him, and became justice and at the same time justice by which the real culprits had no punishment was not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 03:17:33 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
MsTrinity333 wrote:

Like Michael's rhythms, vocals & lyrics... layers, upon Layers, Upon LAYERS; like an onion.
This is bigger than we know. Snedden retired a few years back so I'm sure he's just one of many fish that's to be caught in a very wide net; and rightfully so. But who or what is at the core of all this madness?
Probably the NWO... they seem to have their fingers in everything

In 2005 Michael was acquitted of the 14 charges against him, and became justice and at the same time justice by which the real culprits had no punishment was not.

I never said otherwise.  But everyone knows Sneddon is DIRTY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Its her

May 09, 2011, 07:49:13 PM
Hoax court and Sting court, simultaneously.

The Hoax court (trial, hearings, whatever) is standing by, loitering around the courthouse, under pretense of legal red tape, to keep the fiction going and explaining, maybe, Murray's or other agent/posers' presence on court property intermittently, and in case it must be really played out as a diversion, ( :o MICHAEL JACKSON :o  :!: ) in order to overshadow, as MJ always does ;) , to affect a sting in another unsuspecting court proceeding.

This, I think, is why the rescheduling, to line up the "misdirection court", the decoy, with the target. No one will suspect the extra security or Federal agents, because of this highly volatile/emotional aspect (high profile victim) of the case. The evildoers will believe themselves to be invisible/untouchable, and maybe, be more daring, as they carry on THEIR dirty business, the same day(s).

I said before, I think Murray is a cop. Federal Agent, planted in MJ's life a couple ? years before D-Day, June 25. 2009.

The pix of the toys in court are for US, I think, to keep us in the loop of what is really going on. I don't think, if any targeted person peeked in, DURING staged Murray hearings, there would be any toys to be found! But, IDK, just answering the OP question.

As for the subject(s) of the sting, they would be those who misunderstood the meaning of "Justice is blind".

Instead of blind to everything BUTthe facts in evidence, they profit from her being $$$$$$$ituationally blind to the TRUTH.

Name your poison:

health professionals drugging free adult Americans, against their wills, to prolong fraudulant medicare and Soc.Sec. "maintenance" payments;

doctors acting as drug pushers both in and outside their office "practices", and arbitrarily facilitating deaths of weaker, "less fit" or "less cooperative" members of society;

or, how about just dirty judges sending innocent men to prison every single day, because they don't like the way they look or where they come from, or their respectful attempts to stand up for themselves, and the Truth. Any small semblance of human free-agent-dignity (daring, by RIGHT, to point out The Truth in THEIR court :o ), is evidence to them, that "this defendant" won't be broken by TPTB, WITHOUT doing a little time in a cage.

Some judges, and way more than you think, actually act as though they believe they are GOD on that bench, because they are pretty much UNTOUCHABLE, and KNOW it.

So...I will be ecstatic, if ANY of these go down hard with a  mj_bad/ sting!

Even better, if they are all somehow interconnected, as someone said---a Domino Effect! A clean sweep! :mrgreen: Please, domino THROUGH MY state!!!!! bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

paula-c

May 09, 2011, 09:23:55 PM
Its her wrote:

Hoax court and Sting court, simultaneously.

The Hoax court (trial, hearings, whatever) is standing by, loitering around the courthouse, under pretense of legal red tape, to keep the fiction going and explaining, maybe, Murray's or other agent/posers' presence on court property intermittently, and in case it must be really played out as a diversion, ( MICHAEL JACKSON ) in order to overshadow, as MJ always does , to affect a sting in another unsuspecting court proceeding.

This, I think, is why the rescheduling, to line up the "misdirection court", the decoy, with the target. No one will suspect the extra security or Federal agents, because of this highly volatile/emotional aspect (high profile victim) of the case. The evildoers will believe themselves to be invisible/untouchable, and maybe, be more daring, as they carry on THEIR dirty business, the same day(s).

I said before, I think Murray is a cop. Federal Agent, planted in MJ's life a couple ? years before D-Day, June 25. 2009.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18190&start=25#p317380

The pix of the toys in court are for US, I think, to keep us in the loop of what is really going on. I don't think, if any targeted person peeked in, DURING staged Murray hearings, there would be any toys to be found! But, IDK, just answering the OP question.

As for the subject(s) of the sting, they would be those who misunderstood the meaning of "Justice is blind".

Instead of blind to everything BUTthe facts in evidence, they profit from her being $$$$$$$ituationally blind to the TRUTH.

viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18964&start=175#p328470

Name your poison:

health professionals drugging free adult Americans, against their wills, to prolong fraudulant medicare and Soc.Sec. "maintenance" payments;

doctors acting as drug pushers both in and outside their office "practices", and arbitrarily facilitating deaths of weaker, "less fit" or "less cooperative" members of society;

or, how about just dirty judges sending innocent men to prison every single day, because they don't like the way they look or where they come from, or their respectful attempts to stand up for themselves, and the Truth. Any small semblance of human free-agent-dignity (daring, by RIGHT, to point out The Truth in THEIR court ), is evidence to them, that "this defendant" won't be broken by TPTB, WITHOUT doing a little time in a cage.

Some judges, and way more than you think, actually act as though they believe they are GOD on that bench, because they are pretty much UNTOUCHABLE, and KNOW it.

So...I will be ecstatic, if ANY of these go down hard with a sting!

Even better, if they are all somehow interconnected, as someone said---a Domino Effect! A clean sweep! Please, domino THROUGH MY state!!!!!

Tupac Shakur, JDL and 'Hollywood Star Whackers'
by WAYNE MADSEN

The extortion, according to the FBI document, was to further the "social and/or political goals of the Jewish Defense League."

Shakur's killers were never caught and the FBI document appears to indicate that the Los Angeles Field Office of the FBI may have been under political pressure from Washington to not pursue the JDL lead in the assassination of Shakur.

The Los Angeles office requested several extensions to investigate the leads pointing to the JDL extortion scheme. Eazy-E was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on February 24, 1995 with symptoms believed to be asthma. On March 16, the rapper announced that he had AIDS and ten days later, Eazy-E was dead.

An FBI Los Angeles message to FBI headquarters, dated April 15, 1997, indicates that the JDL extortionists had targeted, in addition to Shakur and Eazy-E, other "victims yet unidentified."

The use of the term "victim" would indicate that other entertainers had also been murdered by the JDL criminal syndicate. The FBI document states that the JDL used physical and psychological intimidation against their targets and in one case a JDL operative stated to a target, "Don't you know who I am. I'm with the JDL."

The FBI Los Angeles office also requested permission to interview Connie Bruck, the author of a July 7, 1997, article in the New Yorker Magazine titled "The Takedown of Tupac."

Movie actor Randy Quaid was hounded and ridiculed over his assertions that there was a group of "Hollywood Whackers" who were trying to extort money from various celebrities and threatening their lives. Ultimately, Quaid and his wife fled to British Columbia, Canada.

The recent FBI documents lend merit to Quaid's description of the group targeting celebrities.

However, given the fact that the criminal operation was that of a Jewish terrorist group and that Hollywood is controlled by a number of wealthy Jewish producers and businessmen, Quaid may have shied away from using the "J" word in his description of the "star whackers."

However, the FBI, according to the recently-released document on Shakur and Eazy-E, apparently had no interest in masking the religious affiliation of the extortion-hit team.

On November 5, 2010, WMR reported: "The Quaids say that Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, and Chris Penn were all murdered. Randy Quaid also believes his brother, actor Dennis Quaid, with whom he is estranged, is under threat.

"All died of drug cocktails of prescription drugs leading to cardiac arrest. The cardiologist who is related to these cases in Conrad Murray, a police cardiologist who was also Michael Jackson's personal physician at the time of his death. Jackson allegedly died from an overdose of prescription drugs and the Los Angeles Police Department originally treated the singer's death as a homicide . . ."Quaid also believes that actor Robert Blake was set up in the murder of his wife, Bonnie Lee Bakley. In 2005, Blake was found not guilty of murdering his wife or of soliciting assistance in her murder. However, Blake was later found civilly liable for his wife's death."

WMR's report also stated: "There are also also suspicions about the 1999 death of director Stanley Kubrick, who died from a reported heart attack in England just four says after he attended a screening of his last movie, "Eyes Wide Shut," with his family and Warner Brothers executives." The movie is about a semi-religious sexual cult that features ritualistic secret orgies attended by members of the New York City wealthy elite who engage in human sacrifices.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 182&page=2

I don't know why this man said that... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 09, 2011, 11:39:37 PM
@ Paula-C:

Well, we know he's not a cardiologist :roll: , as he knew nothing about CPR. Maybe the person(who is it?) stating he was a police cardiologist misunderstood or misspoke. I don't know who was speaking, there.  I'm pretty sure Murray's a cop, though.

Sometimes there are police medics on staff, for "tazer" and chemical/ hazmat training and dive team exercises. But, even a medic would know about CPR. I think he's just a plain old detective, with the FBI. He plays a wonderfully inept quack doctor. Let's wait and see what kind of cop he is. ;)

Probably not required to have continuous education in first aid...just keep up with his area of law enforcement investigation, such as tactical logistics or something. "Staging a Sting". Human or drug trafficking. Medicare fraud. Serial killers. Organized crime. Missing children. Various other areas of Corporate or Criminal Justice corruption...etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 09, 2011, 11:58:07 PM
Paula something about your last quote in your last post is scary. JDL. Michael was accused of being against jewish .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 12:06:02 AM
Remember, Mike was arrested and tried. Things didn't look good for him, and was only covered by the media, news in a negative light. But he had his day in court and was found Not Guilty. Why? Because the jury were a bunch of screaming MJ fans? HA No! Quite the contrary, actually. Michael was found Not Guilty because he wasn't guilty. There was no evidence, no story that held water. Simple as that. Lets have a little more faith in the US Justice system. CM will have his day in court (if it ever happens :roll: ) and despite how bad it looks on his part, he will be found Not Guilty. I do believe that! If the 'evidence' we have in this hoax is indeed Factual, then Conrad Murray is no more guilty of Manslaughter than my grandmother is.

The troot will prevail :D
And thank you to all of CM's fans err...'supporters'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 03:47:09 PM
You may be right It's Her.  I'm not sure who Doc Murray is but we know we heard MJ sing about him in his Smooth Criminal video (Moonwalker), so I don't know.

Let's not forget, who was that couple that busted out the Hollywood Elite that they said was responsible for Brittany Murphy's death (her husband's next) and some others.  Remember, the ones that tried to hide in Canada?  Remember Mylie Cyrus's father Billy Ray pointed the finger also.  Many celebrities know the truth and want to expose it.

They want to expose the drugs (some forced on folks), the mind control and the KILLINGs by some powerbrokers in and around LA.  These are sickos.  They need to be put out of their misery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 10, 2011, 04:44:35 PM
TS there had been 11 pages of suffering....if 11 means something to you pleeeeeeease come here now lolol/ !!

Please bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 05:20:53 PM
t now... I just read all the clues that he has given us and I just believe this is dumb as hell. To be perfectly honest. There are some things that you might think have bits of truth in them but the rest confusing. It's like one thing doens't connect to the other and I'm trying to figure it out but I'm not going to rack my brain on because that's ridiculous...

I'm gonna go and buy some new headphones, go to sleep and try this again later when I think I am up for bullshit riddles...  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 10, 2011, 05:34:17 PM
I'm reading all of the things you guys have been writing. Amazing info on this thread. I want to thank all of you for the great investigation you guys are doing.  bow/

And I think TS will be writing in his own time. So I think there is no need to ask him to come up and write.
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 07:21:24 PM
Quote from: "black_orchid"
:

I LOOOVE YOUR AVATAR. MMMMMM MICHAEL IS SOOO HOOOT. I WANT TO KISS HIS DUCK MOUTH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 10, 2011, 08:02:35 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

And I think TS will be writing in his own time. So I think there is no need to ask him to come up and write.
 8-)

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions