RK

Re: TIAI May 1
May 08, 2011, 10:59:09 PM
I read everything posted too, and I want to thank everyone for their awesome contributions. Maybe  one of the reasons I can't settle on the target or purpose of the sting is because the hoax has many facets and is so encompassing albeit intricate. The hoax has to contain a domino effect as was earlier stated. When I think of MJ's horrific 2005 trial, sneddon comes to mind as well, but he was taking directives from higher up and so it keeps going up the chain through legal and govt corruption, jewish controlled media, banking. This doesn't stop till we get to the top eschalons of the powers that be. Even the start of the hoax directs my thinking along these lines. Michael was SO AWAKE  to what is going on that the only way to be put to sleep would be through artificial means. And in so doing, many of us have now woken up and can't ever go back to that pre-hoax slumber of ignorance. Yes, this is the world's wake up call and possibly last chance for one. So dirty doctors? yes. legal and gov't corruption? yes. media payback? yes. And the dominos will keep falling all the way to the source by which time many many people will have woken up and at this time the government will understand that their only purpose is to serve the people they represent. I feel this soon coming change deep inside. I go one step further to say I am impregnated with and committed to this vision, and with the help of faith and foresight, I already see this coming to pass in my minds eye. This is a big hoax. We need to believe that and dream big.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 09, 2011, 12:23:29 AM
V for Vendetta

corrupted justice
corrupted media
corrupted doctors and pharmaceutical companies
corrupted law forces
corrupted politicians

tell me who is the first option to be the focus of a sting......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 12:58:28 AM
@MJonmind: I agree.

SoldierofLOVE wrote:What I am grappling with now is whether the FBI would, for this reason, create a hoax court solely for an expose'? That doesn’t seem typical for the FBI to do that without an actual arrest. There is no evidence of the FBI ever involving themselves in an expose that didn’t involve arrests. In that case, The Sting --and the big fish to fry -- would require a great deal of cooperation from several entities. On their website, the FBI talk alot about the various partnerships they must have. My problem with my own thought about this is why hasn’t it happened already? Why delay after delay? You wouldn’t give the crooks you want to catch enough time to figure this all out and hide would you? This is where everything becomes much more risky to me.
[/color]

There focus on court system could be central but there's more to the trial than just exposing the legal system.  And that's what I was saying about the FBI who wouldn't be involved in this only to expose corruption.  They'd be looking to convict criminals.  There may be people in the legal system to convict, but I also believe it's much bigger.  The domino affect does make sense.  Health Care Fraud is an area that FBI focuses on too.  Public Corruption is too, of course.  I still think physicians and pharmaceuticals is a piece because of Dr. Murray's involvement in the hoax.  If this was not the case another scenario could have easily been enacted to relay the hoax.

And, considering posts on this, I think Murray represents something/someone, but not necessarily MJ himself.  Eventhough he may be an actor, I think he represents what he's actually portraying -- all the doctors who do not take the Hypocratic Oath seriously and they grossly breach their responsibilities.  Perhaps MJ seeks to expose this  and the FBI seeks to convict.  Imagine how many medical professionals MJ has been in contact with, not just for his own personal needs but it includes what he's watched fellow celebrities endure as well as the children and adults with medical conditions he's visited, taken care of, and sought to support through treatment.

"What can be the certain outcome of a Dr. Murray trial is that the legal system, the medical establishment and the public will begin to address some pressing policy questions. What are the acceptable parameters of the private patient-physician relationship? How can the fraudulent trafficking of potentially lethal pharmaceutical drugs be stopped? Through what institutional mechanisms can proper standards of medical professional ethics and practice be effectively enforced? Michael Jackson would undoubtedly want an element of humanity and positive social change to come from this imperfect storm. That is its simple potential."  (From article by Matt Semino, legal analyst.)[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 09, 2011, 01:17:15 AM
I love this interview.......

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:2gwo2sy6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MkfLzxMG0M[/youtube:2gwo2sy6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 09, 2011, 01:25:39 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
V for Vendetta

corrupted justice
corrupted media
corrupted law forces
corrupted politicians

You made me think...we have been so focused that the sting is someone to do with the court because the court case was/is coming up and has been postponed...but the court could be a distraction...I think the court is a hoax, meaning was never going to happen...it's like MJ's death was a hoax because there WAS NO death, and since I think that this is a hoax court, I feel that there WILL BE NO court case.

I think the media wouldn't be part of the sting, it is just a separate thing that MJ is also doing (since there are many reasons for hoaxing his death)

I don't know what it is exactly but I think it has something to do with Thome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 02:30:46 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
So, to prove our point, we need concrete evidence...

Is that why Michael decided to make his death so dramatic, and involve a doctor, propofol and drugs ??

Elvis died at home, in his bathroom.  There was no-one else involved.  But his doctor had to stand trial, and that took a few years.  His doctor had his license revoked for years, as he overprescribed medication to not only him, but others.  What was that outcome ??  A huge drug bust by the DEA and FBI.. ;)

I'd say the concrete evidence,  is that MJ used propofol...a drug thats legal, but illegal to be used outside of a hospital setting.

He needed someone to be put on trial, otherwise nothing would be acheived.  We already had the DEA involved from day 1.  Many different meds were found in alias names.  Would this convince a judge and jurors that MJ was a drug addict (pre-conceived opinion) and let Murray off ???  This is already how to media are portraying MJ..a drug addict. Case closed.....or not......saving the best for last.

:?   I think Elvis died in bed, Im sure the in the bathroom was a false story :?

Joe Esposito talks about finding Elvis in the bathroom...

[youtube:33pvvjee]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djiy7iHuTMA[/youtube:33pvvjee]

Thank you, but I know I read it, just cant find it at the moment. :oops:  confused/

Hi there, I was living in Memphis when Elvis' death occurred. My mom still has the newspaper from that day. He was found on the floor in the bathroom, not in the bed. In fact they were first saying that because the carpet in the bathroom was so thick they felt he may have suffocated. Yes, they really said that.

What you might be remembering is the false rumor that got started that said he died while on the toilet, but he didn't he was found on the floor.

It's interesting that this discussion has come up here.  I came across an article about this very topic. And what is interesting about the article is they go way back mentioning other famous people in the recording and movie industry who were supposedly killed and why, and the writer makes a Michael and Elvis comparison. Based on what has come up on this forum I think the article is out in left field when it comes to Michael and Elvis!  The link to the article is below. I hesitate to post the link because of those who will read it and say "Oh now I think Michael is really dead!"  But that said, it does mention some things that have been discussed in this forum, such as persons being killed for their music catalog, the Nation of Islam, and murders of celebrities made to look like suicide by drug overdoses. I hope the link opens for you all.

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 09, 2011, 03:11:16 AM
OnTheWingsOfLove, thanks for sharing that article with us.  Amazing similarities, and frightening at the same time.  I just hope that MJ outsmarted them first.  The clues are many, but the answers are too few.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 08:37:15 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
V for Vendetta

corrupted justice
corrupted media
corrupted law forces
corrupted politicians

Yeah, Gina.
All of these questions corresponds perfectly to the events of Michael's life.
Who could be the first choice of bite? I do not know.
It makes more sense to be doctors and pharmaceutical companies, perhaps. So I think Murray is an agent.
If is true the story that Michael bought remedies using recipes with names of several people, then this could be the main focus.
But I dunno, this seems to be much more complex than it seems.

So I Keep watching.
Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 08:45:58 AM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

May 09, 2011, 08:39:31 AM
Thank you for the article, Wings.  You sort of bring us back to reality with this one. Calibration needed for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 09:13:39 AM
Quote from: "bec"
@SoL: Off the top of my head, what it hinders directly is Murray's ability to move on with his life and earn a living and pay for the expense of living and defending himself. Defense asked for 2 weeks, it was said, and they got 4 months because the prosecution wants family time? Meanwhile, Murray has to retain his lawyers for 14 weeks longer then he requested after evoking his right to speedy trial. Now the trial was delayed on his request, but it does seem they used the request to impose a lengthy delay with a lame excuse (family time, seriously? Yes it's wholesome and touching but, show of hands, who else gets to take 6 weeks off their job with pay to hang out with their family?) How's Murray supposed to come up with this money to pay his lawyer(S) for 14 extra weeks? He's going to end up owing over a million $$. His medical license was suspended without any proof that he committed wrong doing, which, if he wanted to, prevents him from making a living in California, compounded by lengthy delay, Murray is really going to suffer for this in my opinion (well, the fictional character Murray is playing in this production is going to suffer, that is).

Dear Bec, lawyers have more clients so you don't have to pay when they are not working for you at that moment, you only have to pay if they are working for excample at the trail in court, or the things they have to gather for the trail.
So i think Murray doesn't have to pay for this delay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 09:16:07 AM
i remember reading  it was believed that  Michael had planned this hoax a long long time ago, like back in the 80s or early 90s -dating back to that Dangerous tour autograph that he signed. If this is the case, i don't believe that this is a court sting but rather a court hoax, bc from the early 90s to now seems like a really long time for a sting operation to be planned. just my opinion only though :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 09, 2011, 09:32:16 AM
Quote from: "bleu eyes"
Quote from: "bec"
@SoL: Off the top of my head, what it hinders directly is Murray's ability to move on with his life and earn a living and pay for the expense of living and defending himself. Defense asked for 2 weeks, it was said, and they got 4 months because the prosecution wants family time? Meanwhile, Murray has to retain his lawyers for 14 weeks longer then he requested after evoking his right to speedy trial. Now the trial was delayed on his request, but it does seem they used the request to impose a lengthy delay with a lame excuse (family time, seriously? Yes it's wholesome and touching but, show of hands, who else gets to take 6 weeks off their job with pay to hang out with their family?) How's Murray supposed to come up with this money to pay his lawyer(S) for 14 extra weeks? He's going to end up owing over a million $$. His medical license was suspended without any proof that he committed wrong doing, which, if he wanted to, prevents him from making a living in California, compounded by lengthy delay, Murray is really going to suffer for this in my opinion (well, the fictional character Murray is playing in this production is going to suffer, that is).

Dear Bec, lawyers have more clients so you don't have to pay when they are not working for you at that moment, you only have to pay if they are working for excample at the trail in court, or the things they have to gather for the trail.
So i think Murray doesn't have to pay for this delay.

Thanks for the info bleu eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 09, 2011, 09:46:27 AM
It's really my pleasure to gain a little Bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 09:53:51 AM
Like Michael's rhythms, vocals & lyrics... layers, upon Layers, Upon LAYERS; like an onion.  
This is bigger than we know.  Snedden retired a few years back so I'm sure he's just one of many fish that's to be caught in a very wide net; and rightfully so.  But who or what is at the core of all this madness?   suspicious//
Probably the NWO... they seem to have their fingers in everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

May 09, 2011, 10:00:12 AM
TS, where are you?
There are 11 pages of discussion, we have no more arguments. You want to punish us?  :twisted:
If you have a way for this discussion, show us, please!  bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal