TIAI May 1
May 02, 2011, 01:05:15 AM

It’s time for another level.   8-)

We are now at the most important level: who is the focus of The Sting?  Keep in mind the possibility that more than one person or entity is the focus.

Most specifically, though, we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation).  Some have already proposed this possibility, while others have summarily dismissed it.  As always, please do not dismiss any theory until it has been thoroughly debunked.  And whatever theory you personally believe, try to debunk your own theory; many hoax investigators are still not doing this.

In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things.  Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated?  The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution?  We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS  :lol: ), etc.

We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ.  Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial?  Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation?  Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

We are also at the point, which I mentioned earlier, of running two different coherent theories in parallel.  And as we try to put all the pieces together—including the research of previous levels, as well as the new information that we will get during the hearings—hopefully one of the two theories will fall into place, and the other one will fall apart.

Although there are endless minor variations within these two main coherent theories, for the purpose of this level we are only examining two basic theories: the court is in on the hoax, or the court is not in on the hoax (other than the defense, and maybe a few other key people).  For the sake of discussion, we can refer to these two theories as “hoax court” and “sting court”.

In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance.  In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD).  In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

Even though level three is still unresolved, yet we can and should start investigating level four (The Sting).  Actually, level three and four are closely related—so much so that if we get a clear answer to level four, then level three will probably be easy to resolve (and vice versa).

To be more specific: if it’s hoax court, then there would be little if any need to use a corpse; but if it is sting court, then the corpse theory has a strong case.  This would not only reduce the people who would need to be in on it, but it would also allow witnesses to testify truthfully in real court under oath (both witnesses who are in on it, and those who are not).

It has been suggested that this would constitute entrapment; but sting versus entrapment does not depend on using a dummy versus a corpse.  It would be possible to use a dummy, and still qualify as entrapment, if the job was done so airtight that nobody could figure it out.  On the other hand: it would be possible to use a corpse, and not qualify as entrapment, as long as there are plenty of clues and evidence that MJ is still alive.  If the hoax forums can figure out that MJ is alive, when most of the members are not even professional investigators, then what excuse would the LA prosecution have for not figuring it out?

Please do not let this thread become the primary discussion for all the things that happen during the hearings; there will be other threads for that purpose.  Just bring into this thread discussion and evidence related to the focus of The Sting, and especially whether it is hoax court or sting court.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:42:10 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI May 1
May 02, 2011, 01:23:59 AM
Hi TS....what's that animal...or what is it..?

OK...I am ashmaed to admit I don't know what;s a sting operation. I'll go make some reading about it.

"See" you soon :mrgreen:
Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:28:02 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 01:27:00 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Hi TS....what's that animal...or what it is...?

The Scorpion  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 01:30:09 AM
It's a scorpion hahahah The Scorpion  suspicious//   :lol:

Well, thanks to God Google:

"In law enforcement, a sting operation is a deceptive operation designed to catch a person committing a crime. A typical sting will have a law-enforcement officer or cooperative member of the public play a role as criminal partner or potential victim and go along with a suspect's actions to gather evidence of the suspect's wrongdoing.

Sting operations are common in the United States, but not allowed in other countries such as Sweden and the Netherlands."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 01:35:31 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance.  In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD).  In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

Aha you are not saying anymore that photo was staged on "the other day", but it was staged in advance, so that makes me think that you didn't debunk my Exif data and nobody else did either!

Thank you TS for new mind blowing puzzle!  respect/  
I will be back with my theory after a nice sleep, maybe i'll see some kind of dream about this Sting Operation.

L.O.V.E to all! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Adi

May 02, 2011, 02:05:04 AM
My first reaction is that it is a hoax court......this is based purely on the images we saw of the Dr Murray Preliminary trial in January with all the toys placed strategically around the courtroom. I don't know about the Court System in the USA but in Australia this does not happen. It seemed like they were put there as a clue to show that the scene was a circus, a show, staged......

However,  this does not necessarily mean that the entire number of people in the courtroom are in on it - it could just be the presiding Judge and maybe one or two other key higher Court personnel. Maybe the other people attending that day believed that its a "quirk" of the Judge to have toys around the courtroom.

Perhaps it is a hoax court to help with the sting of people higher up in the LA justice system  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 02, 2011, 03:02:25 AM
I said I wasn't going to get caught up again with TS's crypic puzzles..............BUT

I found this fantastic document which explains everything in simple language.

I always think back to the 911  call.......when the paramedic hangs up on the caller because..."He has a higher authority than me....."

Once again, we don't know any of the facts, so we can only speculate.  I know that the people in the court rooms, are not in on it, as Twiggy from MJHOAX live, was in the latest courtcase with Pearl Jnr.  

There has been different courtrooms and different judges....

My point is, if the court is in on it, why swap and change the judges ????  And courtrooms ???  TAX payers would not be very happy with all of the expenses involved in faking it...  The less people, the better.  

If the Judges are involved, then it must be orders from authorities much higher than them,  because I cant imagine they would get involved for a film or whatever........Time is money..

This is an example from a sting vs entrapment article, where I believe the court system was involved... errrr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"sting+operations+entrapment"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 03:37:04 AM
If MJ's hoax death is a sting operation (amongst other things), wouldn't our discussions here alert the subjects of it and jeopardise it?

A sting operation means something or someone is used a bait, right?
In this case, Michael's  death is the bait? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I don't have an idea about how MJ's fake death could be the bait  confused/
I need help to understand this as now I'm kind of confused
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 03:45:46 AM
In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things.  Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated?  The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution?  We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS  :lol: ), etc.

We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ.  Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial?  Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation?  Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

I don't understand. If the prosecution was corrupted in the 2005 trial, the sting should be directed to people in the prosecution team in 2005, right?
Now who is in the prosecution team of Murray? Are they the subject? Or why the court should be the subject of the S.O.? It's not the same court from 2005. Sorry if i sound stupid but I don't understand  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 05:55:22 AM
Gianafelicia, we're back  afraid/  party/    

As much as I was going to stay away, the man has me hooked again..

I don't think it is about the 2005 trial (but who knows).  It could be about corruption in general within the courts.  

But I will say this.....I can't help thinking Thome Thome has something to do with it.  He sleezed his way into MJ's life, with Jermaines blessings, which seems odd, knowing he has warrants and a shady past....a long history of embezzlement and fraud.........and much more.  What if he planned to kill MJ for his money ??? This would warrant as a sting..or setup...Michaels money is the bait.  I don't think MJ would be that naive or stupid....he did a check on this man..I'll leave it at that, but the signs and hints were left by Mj himself...  (I'm probably wrong here)

[youtube:286yfrpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TpIwBrrP2k&feature=player_embedded#at=99[/youtube:286yfrpg]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 06:09:34 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
 What if he planned to kill MJ for his money ??? This would warrant as a sting..or setup...Michaels money is the bait.  

I don't see how killing MJ would open the way to his money. The children inherit it and The Estate administers the assets......you think John Branca would work together with Thome Thome to get to Michael's money :o ?

The Estate is the perfect way to make a share for everyone involved  :evil: ...I really hope it's not the case
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 02, 2011, 06:19:41 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
If MJ's hoax death is a sting operation (amongst other things), wouldn't our discussions here alert the subjects of it and jeopardise it?

A sting operation means something or someone is used a bait, right?
In this case, Michael's  death is the bait? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I don't have an idea about how MJ's fake death could be the bait  confused/
I need help to understand this as now I'm kind of confused

For all we know the sting could have been completed months ago....and whomever they were after might have already been "stung" (caught).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 06:49:03 AM
I am going to start a another topic all about sting operations, so I don't take over this thread...I am looking for other examples of sting operations and the courts...Maybe we can put some theories together and brains together and work out what is really going on with the courts......Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 02, 2011, 07:03:05 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I am going to start a another topic all about sting operations, so I don't take over this thread...I am looking for other examples of sting operations and the courts...Maybe we can put some theories together and brains together and work out what is really going on with the courts......Cheers.

Could you please put a link to it...thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 02, 2011, 08:15:44 AM

Most specifically, though, we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation).  Some have already proposed this possibility, while others have summarily dismissed it.  As always, please do not dismiss any theory until it has been thoroughly debunked. And whatever theory you personally believe, try to debunk your own theory; many hoax investigators are still not doing this.

I don't know how to debunk my theory when I have nothing to support. For example I believe the judge (as well as a few others in the court are apart of the hoax)...I think the judge is because MJ wants to be able to control the trial as it is to do with the hoax and since the judge has control on whether the autopsy photos are allowed, or the delay in the trial or even if it is televised etc. then he must be in on it...I don't think MJ would leave anything to chance...this is only my reasoning but you see I have no strong points, because I don't know how to bring out evidence when I have none...and logic can't even be used to establish a theory.

Also why even have this trial if the sting operation is done...or is it that the sting operation will come out in the trial because if it does, discussing a sting operation in progress isn't exactly protocol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions