paula-c

Re: TIAI May 1
May 02, 2011, 01:47:09 PM
Yulia wrote:

Yambo3003 wrote:The trial date has been delayed again to September. Care to take a moment and comment about it, TS?

aaaaayyyyyyyyy nooooooooooooooooo crash/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 02, 2011, 02:11:30 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I hope we'll get a comment on this, I can't understand this and I will keep to myself everything I feel right now.

It doesn't have to be a mystery. If TS knows for real what he says, a genuine comment on this is not much to ask. It's been so long, too long, too many delays. If it's calculated, if Michael had everything under control, all this now makes no sense. In a short time no one will be here anymore. What is too much is too much. People will come and say "it's all going as planned", but it doesn't work anymore. I would really like to see a genuine real answer from TS. After all he's been struggling for 2 years to make people understand he has genuine informations and is a genuine informer.

I don't think we ask too much.

TS just says "we are coming to an end" ... since the postponement of March, he never gave us explanations!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

May 02, 2011, 02:30:21 PM
All things are coming to an end as soon as they begin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 02, 2011, 02:46:54 PM
1. TS, i hope i am not asking too much but did you know about this long delay?
2. A sting operation means FBI is in on it. I am not convinced FBI is involved, because i have no facts to take this information for granted, so the sting operation is not 100% possible in my mind.But if i get over the fbi thing, i see no relevant action from how Michael could play a role for catching the target. What role and what target? How can he help being dead or  did a fake death actually contribute to it? It's been 2 years so i'm not sure this was his role he would have returned by now. When we talk about it from a general perspective it all makes such a great sense but when we dig and ask in a concrete way: who is the target? what is his role? how could he help exaclty? we get stucked and abandon saying well, we don't know everything, time will tell. BUt time is being pushed and pushed and pushed. I wish you could just tell us what you know and that's it.  At least you could have told us today expect for a very loong delay don't get dissapointed and you would have blown our minds with this FACT.
This is not a multilevel game, it's our life. If it were for a game i wouldn't have lost important things in my real life in these 2 years. Not for a game. And i don't need to be re-educated either, neither taught and learnt how to think. I just want to know if Michael is okay and if he will ever return. That's all. I can take care of myself and my own education in my real life. Here i am for Michael, not for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 02, 2011, 03:01:53 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
2. A sting operation means FBI is in on it. I am not convinced FBI is involved, because i have no facts to take this information for granted, so the sting operation is not 100% possible in my mind.But if i get over the fbi thing, i see no relevant action from how Michael could play a role for catching the target. What role and what target? How can he help being dead or  did a fake death actually contribute to it? It's been 2 years so i'm not sure this was his role he would have returned by now. When we talk about it from a general perspective it all makes such a great sense but when we dig and ask in a concrete way: who is the target? what is his role? how could he help exaclty? we get stucked and abandon saying well, we don't know everything, time will tell. BUt time is being pushed and pushed and pushed. I wish you could just tell us what you know and that's it.  At least you could have told us today expect for a very loong delay don't get dissapointed and you would have blown our minds with this FACT.
This is not a multilevel game, it's our life. If it were for a game i wouldn't have lost important things in my real life in these 2 years. Not for a game. And i don't need to be re-educated either, neither taught and learnt how to think. I just want to know if Michael is okay and if he will ever return. That's all. I can take care of myself and my own education in my real life. Here i am for Michael, not for me.
:cry:  my thought also..plus i kind of lost my interest in all of this...my eyes hurt seeing so much written but nothing has been made....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 03:14:43 PM
This is total BS. We have absolutely no proof that TS has any inside information, yet we are faithfully following his directions, which send us in circles chasing our tails. I, for one, am not convinced that TS knows any more than we do. He is just having fun at our expense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 03:27:30 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"

GREAT post.  I agree..but I DO realize, that IF genuine, how could TS tell us or make us believe him?  I think we need to just go with the flow.  Take what we can from him, analyze his info and the info we get from him and see if it works.  So far, some solutions are solid.  Right?  I don't think we'll get what we want from him nor can  we.  
I also agree, that this has turned into a game.  Until TS it wasn't.  It was research.  That's cool by me, I love that.  I don't like games nor do I have interest in wasting time on one.  I could be wasting it researching Elvis lol!! :)
I didn't want to learn how to learn either or I'd be back in college.  I don't want to be a sheep or goat either.  I want to simply know the truth.  I want to know if someone seems to be in the know...PROVE you are right.  So far..TS has given us clues, but, nothing to say to us...geez, he's RIGHT..he does KNOW.
Perhaps, during this sting, if you believe it is one, there was the opportunity for Michael to regain what was lost because of what was done in trying to destroy him.  Evidence was there that showed he was being "hunted" for his catalog and the corruption drizzled down to the local level, where it would have to begin...and the hopes where Michael would lose ALL and have to sell that catalog.  He did lose.  He lost the opportunity for freedom, a chance to sell his music as before, his sanity, his pride.  There was sneers, even if just self imposed.  There were accusations.  Those very accusations are now BLOWN up!!   All the press and DA wanted us to believe is represented once again.  Thus, again, seeing who believes it.  This all will expose who was behind it...(and not just the little guy Sneddon alone)...  and all the slander back then and that they spew now too!!
This is my opinion...but, I think as far as ts...absorb what you can...related it to what you believe and see if you can use it.  He seems to play with us and hopefully, we can find a way to get him to show us he's accurate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 02, 2011, 03:40:28 PM
The postponement of the trial is maybe due to an external event and there's no other solution than to delay it, it's an ARG so not everything can go 100% like planned. It's been a long ride for everyone and I'm sure for Michael even more. We are here for him but do we all know what Michael wants from us? Maybe that he wants a little more than just us knowing he's alive. There is a reason for everything even if the reason does not seem clear at the time. Time will tell all that's why patience is required.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 02, 2011, 03:49:44 PM
wow....I'm sure everybody will come around soon :mrgreen:

anyway, I was thinking.....Michael didn't want to make those 50 shows, but OTHERS always wanted him to do all sort of things ....right, they were greedy....this happened to Michael all his life.
He was the megastar who made millions for those around.

His own mother pushed him in the past to make shows he never wanted to do.
These were just some random thoughts.

If this is a sting operation, like some of you already said, who's the target and how could Michael's faked death help FBI to catch some criminals? But who are they?!
I was thinking today if they could be the estate attorneys?! In 2003 Michael fired John Branca, just to rehire him around the London shows. The same with Frank Dileo. What do we really know about these 2 people?

Look at this post:

"Yesterday, TMZ reported that music attorney John Branca of the Ziffren Brittenham firm was re-hired by Michael Jackson three weeks ago and that he has a copy of the late singer's will. But court papers filed yesterday by Michael Jackson's mother say the family hasn't been able to locate any will.
So who's right? We spoke to Branca today, and from his first interview on the subject we can confirm that Branca has been appointed as co-executor of the Jackson estate and that an announcement about the will is forthcoming.
............Branca says he was re-hired by Michael himself two weeks ago in preparation for the singer's planned comeback tour. ..................
So what did he and Michael talk about? "We discussed how to exploit his valuable brand and the upcoming concert," says Branca.
Branca was as shocked as anyone to hear the news last week that Michael had been rushed to the hospital. Now, as co-executor of the estate, Branca will be handling the music publishing agreements that will earn the estate significant revenues over the coming years. This is the lawyer's specialty. Last year, for example, Branca represented the Rodgers & Hammerstein Org in a $250 million sale of the rights to hit broadway musicals.

When asked about the will, Branca let this tidbit fly:
"The will hasn't been filed yet," he said.

Would Branca confirm the existence of the much talked-about Michael Jackson will? THR's Roger Friedman has been reporting for days that Jackson drafted a will in 2002, dividing his estate among his mother, three children, and charities (but not his father), and that the will should be filed in Los Angeles Superior Court as soon as Thursday.

"It'll all be clear within 48 hours," he responded. "Much more will be revealed soon."

"In the Michael Jackson probate case, Branca produced Jackson's final will and testament, which designated Branca as executor. The Jackson family filed a preemptive probate action in the Los Angeles Superior Court, based on the allegation that Jackson died "intestate," without a valid will. Branca filed the will in Los Angeles on July 1, 2009 and was appointed co-executor." Joseph said the will is fake? Is it fake or not?

"In 2003, Michael Jackson launched an investigation into Mr. Branca's suspected embezzlement activities regarding Michael Jackson's money. It was reported that there was a relationship between Sony Executive Tommy Mottola and John Branca whereby Mr. Branca and Mr. Mottola were involved in an offshore account in the Caribbean and Sony was transferring money into that account which implied that it was to benefit Mr. Branca.
INTERFOR REPORT: The Interfor Report caused Michael Jackson great anger and Michael Jackson demanded Mr. Branca to never have anything to do with him, his business, his family, or his personal life again. Michael Jackson Terminated Mr. Branca because of what he learned. Why would Mr. Jackson rehire this attorney to become an executor of his estate? Mr. Branca claims that Mr. Jackson rehired him just 8 days before Mr. Jackson was murdered. As the truth unfolds, it is obvious why Mr. Jackson feared for his life!
Additionally, Mr. Branca has just recently made a $200 million guaranteed contract with Sony Music Entertainment for 10 projects over seven years. "

Maybe it's all about Sony....maybe they are the target, but I don't see in what way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 02, 2011, 04:02:22 PM
Sorry for the long post, I really don't like to make long posts.

The idea is that I think it is suspicious that Michael rehired Branca 2 weeks before London shows even if in the past he said he wanted Branca out for good, that Branca knew about the will while Ms. Katherine had no idea, that no hoax theories are allowed to be discussed on the official site michaeljackson.com.....and while we know very well how Michael felt about Sony, why would he allow Sony to run the Michael Jackson official site?

There's something about this whole picture that doesn't sound right to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 04:37:43 PM
Thanks TS for the next level.  :D
I really wish I could participate in this, but for one, i have no expertise on these subjects, and for two, ive been very busy with other stuff the past few months. However, I am very intrigued by the discussions that occur in these topics, so I like to follow them and read what others are saying. I see that the trial has been delayed again, now it's September. Why is it constantly being delayed?  :roll:

Anyway, let me just moonwalk out of the way,  moonwalk_/

(ive been dying to use that :lol:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

May 02, 2011, 04:54:34 PM
I to admit that I do not like this delay.. but I do not go away until all that ends :roll:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 05:01:31 PM
pale/
Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:03:52 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 05:02:04 PM
Is this discussion proposed by TS may have something to do with this delay?
Just think a coincidence one day before the announcement of the postponement of the trial!  confused/  confused/  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 05:04:28 PM
it was in plan already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal