Re: TIAI May 1
May 08, 2011, 03:14:25 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Time to check in anyways, we're fried! lolol/

Please TS have mercy  bow/  bow/  bow/

I'm so glad that people are still trying to figure this out (hoax court or sting court) even during such hard times! Thank you all soooooo much that you didn't get distracted by recent events!  bearhug
I feel so stupid when i read your posts people  :lol: i'm so far from your level of knowledge, so i'm just reading it all and not posting much in here.
So i think that it's a sting court and i agree with Im_convinced and the rest of people who thinks the same is that this bigger than we could think, it's not just an illusion and a show (even though it's all included as well, Michael is the greatest entertainer in the world!). It's a well planed STING to bite a lot of real bad people!

It's the greatest MASTERPIECE the world will ever see! And i'm sure that it will change our HIStory books forever!

L.O.V.E to all! And thank you once again for all your hard work ! bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Grace

May 08, 2011, 04:20:41 AM
Swine flu was reported to have had its first outbreak in the U.S. in 1976 in Fort Dix, New Jersey (and nowhere else).
The 1976 swine flu outbreak, also known as the swine flu fiasco, or the swine flu debacle, was a strain of H1N1 influenza virus that appeared in 1976. Infections were only detected from January 19 to February 9, and were not found outside Fort Dix. The outbreak is most remembered for the mass immunization that it prompted in the United States. The strain itself killed one person and hospitalized 13. However, side-effects from the vaccine caused five hundred cases of Guillain–Barré syndrome and 25 deaths.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So the research material was there already since decades and research filing a provisional patent application in 2008 and issueing a patent application in 2009 does not make this matter suspicious at first hand.

I would however question the outbreak in Fort Dix as this is a military installment and it would not be the first time in history that soldiers were abused to their blood. So I would like to know the background to the 1976 outbreak.
That is giving the official version:

We know about inmates abused as guinea pigs as well as citizens' tests of little or bigger scale.
Why not expect "field studies" amongst military staff before a national roll-out? I wouldn't be surprised.

Famous Mayo Clinic got some minus evaluations as to human experiments as well:

Let's not forget about developments as to "involuntary detention", "involuntary treatment" and "nurse assisted suicide for depressed persons".

It all goes hand in hand. Industry, doctors, clinics, judges, police, intelligence, military, finances, politics.
Watch for made-up celebs in LA - how they get into the business, how they get doing what they should, what happens if they don't, where they go and how they come back. MM, ANS, KP, Rih and the list could go on and on.

Corruption of pharma, clinics, entertainment, industry, politics, jurisdiction, jurisprudence and lobbyism is a worldwide sleaze. It starts in accepting "presents" or a "dinner" from a supplier.
There's only two alternatives: either you are in or you're out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 08, 2011, 08:48:12 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
So, to prove our point, we need concrete evidence...

Is that why Michael decided to make his death so dramatic, and involve a doctor, propofol and drugs ??

Elvis died at home, in his bathroom.  There was no-one else involved.  But his doctor had to stand trial, and that took a few years.  His doctor had his license revoked for years, as he overprescribed medication to not only him, but others.  What was that outcome ??  A huge drug bust by the DEA and FBI.. ;)

I'd say the concrete evidence,  is that MJ used propofol...a drug thats legal, but illegal to be used outside of a hospital setting.

He needed someone to be put on trial, otherwise nothing would be acheived.  We already had the DEA involved from day 1.  Many different meds were found in alias names.  Would this convince a judge and jurors that MJ was a drug addict (pre-conceived opinion) and let Murray off ???  This is already how to media are portraying MJ..a drug addict. Case closed.....or not......saving the best for last.

:?   I think Elvis died in bed, Im sure the in the bathroom was a false story :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 08, 2011, 09:15:11 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

I'm so glad that people are still trying to figure this out (hoax court or sting court) even during such hard times! Thank you all soooooo much that you didn't get distracted by recent events!  bearhug
I feel so stupid when i read your posts people  :lol: i'm so far from your level of knowledge, so i'm just reading it all and not posting much in here.
So i think that it's a sting court and i agree with Im_convinced and the rest of people who thinks the same is that this bigger than we could think, it's not just an illusion and a show (even though it's all included as well, Michael is the greatest entertainer in the world!). It's a well planed STING to bite a lot of real bad people!

It's the greatest MASTERPIECE the world will ever see! And i'm sure that it will change our HIStory books forever!

Totally not Kristina your smart...
But yes TS were kinda stuck at the moment  ...we could buy a clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 08, 2011, 09:21:56 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

Is that why Michael decided to make his death so dramatic, and involve a doctor, propofol and drugs ??

Elvis died at home, in his bathroom.  There was no-one else involved.  But his doctor had to stand trial, and that took a few years.  His doctor had his license revoked for years, as he overprescribed medication to not only him, but others.  What was that outcome ??  A huge drug bust by the DEA and FBI.. ;)

I'd say the concrete evidence,  is that MJ used propofol...a drug thats legal, but illegal to be used outside of a hospital setting.

He needed someone to be put on trial, otherwise nothing would be acheived.  We already had the DEA involved from day 1.  Many different meds were found in alias names.  Would this convince a judge and jurors that MJ was a drug addict (pre-conceived opinion) and let Murray off ???  This is already how to media are portraying MJ..a drug addict. Case closed.....or not......saving the best for last.

:?   I think Elvis died in bed, Im sure the in the bathroom was a false story :?

Joe Esposito talks about finding Elvis in the bathroom...

[youtube:b5zg693f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djiy7iHuTMA[/youtube:b5zg693f]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 10:01:40 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

Joe Esposito talks about finding Elvis in the bathroom...

[youtube:3lpu7wro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djiy7iHuTMA[/youtube:3lpu7wro]

Thank you, but I know I read it, just cant find it at the moment. :oops:  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 10:03:53 AM
I logged in to talk about something else but seeing the discussion on where Elvis died, I'll include info from the book, The King and Dr. Nick: What Really Happened To Elvis and Me by Dr. George Nichopoulos.   Parenthetically, what I really find interesting about the Elvis parallel related to this May 1/TS thread is Elvis' involvement in a sting, not where they say he died. Although, it's not surprising if there's any confusion about that since it was a lie.   In any case, here's what Dr. Nick shares:

"Joe Esposito stayed behind to make the official announcement of Elvis's death at a press conference..."

"My son, Dean, insisted he give me a ride back to the hospital for the autopsy.  I agreed without argument.  I soon discovered Dean had an ulterior motive for his good deed.  

Dean was a an enthusiastic fourteen-year-old when I first took him to Graceland at Christmas to meet Elvis and his family.  By the time he was nineteen, Dean was a competitive athlete; he taught Elvis and most of his entourage how to play racquetball.  Afterward Elvis hired Dean as his aide and to help with security on tour.  Dean had been working security at the mansion while I was at the hospital for the emergency.  He could hardly wait to get me out of the house to tell me what had been said behind the scenes at Graceland after Elvis was taken away in the ambulance"

"After they returned from the dentist about 1:30 a.m., Elvis went upstairs with Ginger," Dean began.  "That's when Elvis called you on the phone.  Later he talked with Joe about tour details and met with Dick for about an hour and a half to go over security plans.  After he finished his tour business, Elvis called Billy and asked him and Joe to play a game of racquetball with him and Ginger."  (Elvis's cousin, Billy: his wife, Joe; and their children lived in a trailer behind the main house at Graceland.)

"When they returned to the house, the maid offered to make him something to eat, but Elvis passed since he was fasting," Dean continued.  "She said Elvis looked, 'hot and sweaty.' He told her he just wanted some ice water.  Then Ginger, Elvis, and Billy went upstairs.  Billy dried Elvis' hair, and when Billy left, Elvis called for Rick.  It was about eight o'clock in the morning, and Rick was the aide on duty, but no one could find him.  Then Elvis called your office, and you weren't there.  He needed some sleep medicine, so he talked with Tish..."  "After talking with Elvis, Tish called and told Tommy which medication to give to Delta for Elvis," Dean continued.  "then Delta took it upstairs to Elvis with a pitcher of ice water... He still couldn't go to sleep, but Ginger was sleepy.  He went into his bathroom to read so the light wouldn't bother her.  By then it was close to nine o'clock in the morning.  Ginger said she woke up about two in the afternoon and phones her mom.  After they talked she hung up and went to check on Elvis.  She knocked on his bathroom door, which was partially open.  When he didn't answer, she pushed open the door.  That's when she found Elvis lying facedown on the carpet....

"Dean was lost in his thoughts for a few moments.  Then he pressed, "here's where things went wrong.  Our work schedule had Rick on duty until noon, when David was to come to work.  So where was Rick this morning when Elvis needed him around eight o'clock?  Where was David when Elvis needed him this afternoon?  Why weren't either of them at their posts?  "Something else is suspcious.  The maids said they  heard a loud thump from upstairs this afternoon sometime after one o'clock.  Ginger said that might have been one of the times she woke up but went back to sleep.  You know Elvis must have made a noise when he fell...  

"The maids said they thought Elvis was awake.  They saw the buttons on the telephone light up a few times; then they heard the shower running in the upstairs bathroom that Elvis' girlfriends use when they are at Graceland.  They were also mystified that Ginger was fully dressed, with flawless makeup, when she sounded the alarm for Elvis.  She had been sleeping for hours, right?  I know firsthand it takes that woman at least an hour to get ready.  What do you make of that?"

"The maids said Vernon asked them if they had seen either David or Rick go up or come down the back stairs off the kitchen before or during the time Elvis was upstairs with Ginger.  Why would Vernon want to know that?  Doesn't that strike you as strange?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 08, 2011, 10:15:07 AM
The direction this thread is going in reminds me of a post I made on 2/7/2010, well over a year ago, in fact before Murray was even "arrested", or pretended to be arrested, so I wanted to repost it here. When I reread my old posts, I realize that time has proven my instincts correct, so I want to offer my very old Pre-Court Murray post to the discussion regarding sting court vs. hoax court, just in case there's something in it from way back that can help move the discussion along.

Quote from: "bec"
the murray question

has long bothered me, i think we talked about this before, like theres something we arent getting about murray, he stands for something, his role is important, else why have him? why did michael NEED a doctor or anyone at all to be involved in this hoax?

well i figured it out, with all the media circus this weekend, i figured it out

murray IS michael... not physically but metaphorically

murray is a professional black man fallen from grace, being accused of a horrible crime, outrageous allegations, his private and personal life paraded before the cameras on the evening news for all to see and mock

his child support issues, his debt, his wives and ex's and girlfriend, hes portrayed as incompetent (leaving the room while michael was under to talk to his girlfriend, not calling 911, one armed cpr, etc) the media has convicted him of a crime and proclaimed him guilty before the police even sealed the "crime scene"

remember, the police didnt consider it a crime scene until the media did, days later, family goes in and out etc

meanwhile the tabloids have targeted murray and proclaimed him michael's killer

murrays friends and patients and supporters are small voices in the sea of media bias saying wait, no, its not true, hes a holistic doctor, he doesnt prescribe drugs, he uses vitamins and herbs and holistic approaches

the media calls him dr death and dr feel good, drugs drugs drugs, shady doc, did michael's bidding, provided powerful drugs at will

so, hes painted as something he is not, they sway perception and turn this man into a monster

meanwhile, the LAPD and now the DA are FOLLOWING the media... and feel pressure to bring a case, the MEDIA are the ones who say manslaughter, murder, charges, hes guilty, the feds have ALWAYS followed the media in this case

so, just like in 2005, when, thanks to the FBI files, the DA had ZERO evidence on michael and conspired to create a case on false pretense, to try and bring him down, NOW we have murray

same situation

i think
i think the LAPD and the DA are fighting over this because one entity wants to bring charges that dont exist, because lord knows theres no body and no real evidence at all, and the other doesnt

but they feel pressure, pressure from the MEDIA to bring charges on this guy

so

one entity wants to drop it because they know theres no evidence, shit there isnt even a body, really, not that anyone has really seen, no autopsy, no toxicology, and the other entity wants to simply CREATE a case, create evidence, create charges, JUST to satisfy MEDIA pressure

and i think THIS is EXACTLY what michael KNEW would happen

and i think michael is BETTING that corruption wins out over truth

and michael is BETTING that they will bring charges, EVEN WITHOUT A DEAD PERSON

which, constitutes FRAUD

and PROVES that the entire system is, and i quote michael, "jacked"

tada

this is why he isnt back yet

this is why chernoff keeps suggesting manslaughter, chernoff has been injecting manslaughter into the media rhetoric for months

so, betcha michaels right, corruption WILL win and murray WILL be charged, in a fake case that the DA invented JUST to appease the media, who has been cllammering for this guys head on a stick since 6-25

and then, oh heres the best part,

ok, so theres been some speculation that michael may face litigation for profitting from this, TII, record sales, etc right?

THIS is why michael has kept his nose so clean with 1001 legal loopholes with the DC and the life insurance and paying for the memorial and payng for the burial, security and public safety and the no public viewing and the no RIP or date of death in TII and the legal disclaimer in TII "for entertainment only" etc etc etc
they got NOTHING on him , nothing
and he will have EVERYTHING on them after they charge murray

he cant come back until they charge murray
they MUST charge murray
they MUST
thats why chernoff has such a big mouth
manslaughter manslaughter, he will be charged with manslaughter

Entire post is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

May 08, 2011, 10:58:52 AM
@bec.....that makes a LOT of sense. Thanks for sharing! I just wish they would get this over with! But I suppose everything has to fall into place for the right outcome......so we shall "keep waitin' and watchin'".  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

May 08, 2011, 10:59:58 AM
TS says in his opening paragraph: "We are now at the most important level: who is the focus of The Sting? Keep in mind the possibility that more than one person or entity is the focus."

Not knowing who TS is, does TS believe or know it’s a sting given that he says, “who is the focus of The Sting?  He doesn’t ask if there is a sting.  That coupled with the image of a scorpion leads me to believe we are being led to this conclusion, but for ourselves we should try to prove it.

And, TS mentions the court system with some elaboration. It’s taken me awhile to wrap my head around that so thanks to those who have provided further discussion. I’ve been more interested in looking at malpractice/drugs and the music industry as the focus of a sting and maybe that’s part of it too, but I now understand the legal system as likely, central to this.   We have lots of theories but tend to be in agreement a sting or hoax court would involve  the bringing down of a big entity or entitites as it’s focus -- not individuals.

My question is where does Michael himself give us a clue about the courts?

I think back to what was the first recent image we saw of Michael after the 6/25 announcement.  It would be MJ at TII rehearsal singing TDCAU.  I always thought that was a divine message even when I believed he had died.  Of all the things to hear him say after that shocking announcement of his "death"!

I’m sure in other threads this has been discussed before many times, but if we agree that this is a hoax and everything is by design, then the rehearsal footage with TDCAU had to be the first thing he wanted us to understand.  And bec's post above could relate to this point as well. But corruption will prevail?  That's a very risky move.  I suppose this secret witness will be huge  mj_bad/

In TDCAU, who doesn’t care about us?  It would be something as big as the legal system.  He says it:
"Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free..."

And, as we all know, there are two videos for TDCAU one being in a penitentiary.  So, MJ is very clear.

And with the controversy of the song, that only the US was most reluctant to even release over the airwaves, Michael explains:

“The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them.”

So perhaps TDCAU is central to our understanding given the sequence of events.  If MJ has planned the hoax, why choose TDCAU as the rehearsal footage?   Perhaps this is some aspect of confirmation, (don’t know if I can say evidence), that ties Michael’s goals and The Sting to the legal court system, along with the various youtube videos and documents included herein from members on this forum regarding LA court system.  And this ties into Mrs. Jackson's resurging comment that her son is INNOCENT. She wants his name cleared and this trial will do it.  So yes, Murray/MJ synonymous in that way as the previous poster says.

What I am grappling with now is whether the FBI would, for this reason, create a hoax court solely for an expose'?   That doesn’t seem typical for the FBI to do that without an actual arrest.  There is no evidence of the FBI ever involving themselves in an expose that didn’t involve arrests.  In that case, The Sting --and the big fish to fry --  would require a great deal of cooperation from several entities. On their website, the FBI talk alot about the various partnerships they must have.    My problem with my own thought about this is why hasn’t it happened already?  Why delay after delay?  You wouldn’t give the crooks you want to catch enough time to figure this all out and hide would you?  This is where everything becomes much more risky to me.  

Can we talk more about what the delay could help or hinder?  

And here's an article interviewing a legal analyst friend of MJ's discussing his thoughts on the purpose/meaning of the Murray trial. This was shared with me by a fellow hoaxer:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 08, 2011, 11:16:17 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

Kristina do not underestimate yourself. I read some of your posts and they were very good. Be positive and assertive. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

May 08, 2011, 11:22:02 AM
@SoL: Off the top of my head, what it hinders directly is Murray's ability to move on with his life and earn a living and pay for the expense of living and defending himself. Defense asked for 2 weeks, it was said, and they got 4 months because the prosecution wants family time? Meanwhile, Murray has to retain his lawyers for 14 weeks longer then he requested after evoking his right to speedy trial. Now the trial was delayed on his request, but it does seem they used the request to impose a lengthy delay with a lame excuse (family time, seriously? Yes it's wholesome and touching but, show of hands, who else gets to take 6 weeks off their job with pay to hang out with their family?) How's Murray supposed to come up with this money to pay his lawyer(S) for 14 extra weeks? He's going to end up owing over a million $$. His medical license was suspended without any proof that he committed wrong doing, which, if he wanted to, prevents him from making a living in California, compounded by lengthy delay, Murray is really going to suffer for this in my opinion (well, the fictional character Murray is playing in this production is going to suffer, that is).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 08, 2011, 02:23:38 PM
Kristina4LOVE, you’re one of the top investigators in this forum in my books.  albino/
I appreciate so much all the excellent knowledgable contributors, without which this would be just a  chitchat place without much substance for an extremely heavy intensive mystery topic. I hope you guys always feel valued, loved and respected and will stay till the end, whatever that “end” looks like! bearhug

Grace
It all goes hand in hand. Industry, doctors, clinics, judges, police, intelligence, military, finances, politics.
Watch for made-up celebs in LA - how they get into the business, how they get doing what they should, what happens if they don't, where they go and how they come back. MM, ANS, KP, Rih and the list could go on and on.
SoldierofLOVE
I’m sure in other threads this has been discussed before many times, but if we agree that this is a hoax and everything is by design, then the rehearsal footage with TDCAU had to be the first thing he wanted us to understand. And bec's post above could relate to this point as well. But corruption will prevail? That's a very risky move. I suppose this secret witness will be huge  

In TDCAU, who doesn’t care about us? It would be something as big as the legal system. He says it:
"Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free..."

And, as we all know, there are two videos for TDCAU one being in a penitentiary. So, MJ is very clear.

And with the controversy of the song, that only the US was most reluctant to even release over the airwaves, Michael explains:
“The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them.”

So perhaps TDCAU is central to our understanding given the sequence of events. If MJ has planned the hoax, why choose TDCAU as the rehearsal footage? Perhaps this is some aspect of confirmation, (don’t know if I can say evidence), that ties Michael’s goals and The Sting to the legal court system, along with the various youtube videos and documents included herein from members on this forum regarding LA court system. And this ties into Mrs. Jackson's resurging comment that her son is INNOCENT. She wants his name cleared and this trial will do it. So yes, Murray/MJ synonymous in that way as the previous poster says.
What I can't  get out of my head is my overall feeling right since the beginning is that this is so much more that just about the legal system, why I struggle with the sting or hoax trial idea TS is wanting us to discuss. The legal system ties in at some higher level into politics which ties in to financial including banks, investing, multi-national companies. I don't for a second think that Tom Sneddon was doing anything without higher authority who chose him for the job because of his bull-dog reputation. I agree the song TDRCAU ties into TPTB and Illuminati/Europe's royals, Israel and more. I find it interesting that at this time on the media they are trying so hard to convince the public that this Bin Ladin that they have "killed" story is authentic, with this cache of videos and personal items of his; at the same time as this hoax proving this MJ death and Murray as a guilty doctor is happening. Perhaps this Murray trial is going to be part of a domino effect with other levels of evil. It all just seems so over the top problematic to me. Apart from God giving the power and authority (which I think is happening), I can't see any real victory happening. So I'll just keep reading, learning and happily being here. respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 03:13:10 PM
Thank you all VERY MUCH for your kind words! I L.O.V.E you all very much! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
May 08, 2011, 05:13:19 PM
We LOVE you too Kristina!! I'm like you I don't post a lot on this thread, but I read every post and all the links and I have learned so much. So thanks everyone. All the theories are great possibilities and I do believe there  will be a "domino effect" happen when the truth starts to be revealed. It may start with the Court Case, but I firmly believe it will not end there!

I'm just curious as to how everyone thinks this whole thing will finally end?  If this is going to be a "Takeover", who exactly is helping Michael pull this off? There have to be some very powerful people involved....I think that the BAM is going to be bigger then anything we have already imagined! JMO

Sending you all Love a wishing all the Mothers here on the Forum the very Happiest  Mother's Day ever!!! God Bless Us all!!! bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  Hugs all around!! There is one there for you too Michael!! I Love you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions