Re: TIAI May 1
May 02, 2011, 09:14:40 AM
I think we're trying to give a step too far. Before knowing about the involvement of the court would need to know what happened at UCLA. You can not jump from the ambulance ride to the courthouse. We have UCLA and the medical examiners in the middle and for me this is more important than the other previous levels. It would be very easy trick two or three people inside the house of Michael, but from the moment the ambulance go to the hospital , things get more complicated. It is naive to think that only one doctor was involved, I know how an emergency department of a hospital  is one of the busiest locations. If people learned from the 1:30 that Michael was there, I can not to think in no theory that fits. Michael was declared dead at 2:26, so he stayed too long at UCLA and a lot of people could have access to him, or if no, would raise a lot of suspicion!
Looking through the side Hoax, the court must not be real, otherwise there would not be many people bearing false witness, starting with  Cooper and his assistant.
Or maybe everything is real: the Michael's death,  Murray's guilt, the court, witnesses....
No idea!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

May 02, 2011, 09:24:04 AM
It's naive to think that in a high profile VIP situation, people wouldn't just shut up and do as their told, including looking the other way and making themselves scarce.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 02, 2011, 09:26:58 AM
I've read a couple of books lately about Michael..mostly the one by Lynton Guest.  It had me wondering as I read, about a conspiracy with the prosecutors and Sony.  I'm sure it would be hard/impossible to bring down the LA prosecuting team and even more impossible to bring down Sony, an international company and a huge conglomerate.  But, with things I read in that book I see that there was definitely involvement between the two that was to bring down Michael and for financial ruin and to force him to sell off the catalog.  
We are now seeing that Michael was not in dire financial ruin and had to sell off that catalog at any point.  We are now seeing that he has many other solid assets as the hotels we've discovered.  We are also finding that Michael is not only not in financial ruin and having to sell his catalog, but also is being cleared of molestation and being verified by the FBI investigation.  All the things that was slandered upon his name are being cleared.  Soon we will also know what this hoax/sting is for.
I think that it is a sting that has been set up between Michael and by the FBI to right a wrong against Michael, but that probably has happened to many others, in the LA system.  It was brought to front in the deep investigating of Michael by the FBI all those years.
Heck, I could even see from that book, that there was major corruption and conspiracy going on between the prosecutor and Sony!!  
How does one rectify a mis-justice brought on by the legal system itself and not further look bad to the world or as though to be trying to further cover up what the prosecutor was trying to prove?  How does one show that there is corruption with your own company (Sony) and not risk your life?
Now, I know, since the beginning of this hoax/sting, Michael has got the biggest recording contract in history.  But, that's because the sting is obviously against THEM.  That just proves more to me that is who Michael/FBI is after.
But, this is my feelings.  It is showing me it is a sting and one by the FBI.  I am just saying my WHY it is one.

michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 11:11:46 AM
After going back through my posts on the Third Level on pages 3, 4, 7, 9, & 11 I have read nothing that has changed my mind concerning FBI involvement and a real body... Then again perhaps the Three Way Theory means a combination of all three possibilities. suspicious//  

Others have posted lots of great investigative information about the whole corpse thing.
I applaud all their hard work.  beerchug  I have stated my opinions; but I do not have the time or the energy to do all the background research to flesh them out as I am dealing with my own family issues concerning my out of control teenager that keep me busy as some on this forum have been privy to.
Funny thing... just yesterday he asked me if I thought Michael Jackson was really dead.  :lol:  He's heard the rap part of Monster.   elvis_/

I GO WITH STING.  
We all know there have been death threats, dirty prosecutions, & business dealings against MJ. I find it hard to beLIEve only a dummy would be used in a sting. This is not ALL a movie. Something big is going on or else doctors who had contact with MJ over the yrs would not be going down.  mj_dance/

No one allowed upstairs?, nobody RECOGNIZED MJ? elderly man?  Asian?  wrong bedroom, urine sample in bottle found in the bedroom, oxygen tanks, location & timing of 911 call...that day and the other dd, Jermaine's slip about MJ at the airport,  missing security tapes, money & hard drive... official Autopsy report was released or finalized 09.09.09, Trauma Gershwin blood sample & second toe tag with same name. (Trauma Gershwin = hospital code for hi-profile cases) Soule Shaun, or Shaun Soule that MJ was supposedly admitted under meaning God is Gracious, fire alarm & lock-down of the facility, syringe with mysterious fingerprint? Sting.

By the way TS after living in Texas for four yrs I HATE Scorpions!   afraid/
Imagine being in the bathroom at 2am...you hear a strange rustling behind the trash can.  You move said trashcan to find a scorpion come charging straight for you! Can you say DEAD in less than 2 seconds?!   crash/

But I love your sense of humor...  bow/  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Grace

May 02, 2011, 11:26:28 AM
Is this a
A) a sting court or
B) a hoax court?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If A) were the answer (part of court being involved in illegal actions and being addressed by MJ's "case") I'd say Hollywood has nothing left to offer and Caliland has indeed become Barnum's Greatest Live Circus  Show.
If B) were the answer (nobody in court being involved in illegal actions and being addressed by MJ's "case"), I'd say the media have nothing left to offer and throwing newspapers and TV out of one's house is the only reasonable answer.

Alternatives:
C) court is giving the stage scenery only (as if) and sting target is another entity not connected to court.
D) court is a make.believe illusion for AIR / ARG purpose etc and there is no sting target at all.
E) court is another communication marketplace as other stages we've seen and is meant to transport information and koinkidances for a certain purpose / to a certain public.

The presence of the pink panther toy could mean a connection to detectives, thieves, values as well as entertainment.
I prefer the white rabbit. LOL
albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 02, 2011, 11:41:27 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"

In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

TS, I've been following you and making comments on all of these threads. I have a huge respect for you but I do not see a progress or conclusion in any of your threads like you stated.

In level one, you say that we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. But I do remember that we talked about the possibilities about where and when it could have been taken. We never got to a conclusion like it was taken in advance. You are saying it right now. ALSO what happened to the leaf pattern inside of the ambulance? We discussed a lot about it but where's the conclusion?

In level two, you say that we found at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax. Where did we come to this conclusion? You were the one who suggested us that the FBI's possible involvement and again you are the one who is saying us that a couple of FBI agents are helping the hoax. How do we know it if you didn't say it to us? We didn't get to that conclusion in our discussion.

In level three, you say that we made progress. IF creating irrational theories and talking about if the bushes outside of the house changed is a progress, then yes we did lots of progress! Other than that, everyone stated their opinion and most of them were entitled to their opinions. How do we know which one is the right one? If there is no conclusion, why do we start discussing about it? What's the purpose? And as I wrote above, I do not see any conclusions on those threads like you stated and some of the things we discussed about are left behind without any mention about them like the leaf pattern.

I will be still stating my opinion about the trial and keep reading the posts and I do hope that we get to a conclusion at the end of it. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 11:48:52 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
If MJ's hoax death is a sting operation (amongst other things), wouldn't our discussions here alert the subjects of it and jeopardise it?

A sting operation means something or someone is used a bait, right?
In this case, Michael's  death is the bait? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I don't have an idea about how MJ's fake death could be the bait  confused/
I need help to understand this as now I'm kind of confused

MJ "died" due to proforol overdose. Many people lose their lives with the same cause because the doctors give these kind of drugs irresponsibly and the pharmacies maintain the patients these drugs. How about if Michael wanted to help FBI to stop this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 12:11:44 PM
My Theory:

I do believe that this is a sting operation and there're just a few key people in all of the authorities that are involved with the hoax. The same goes with the trial as well. Not everyone knows about the hoax but the judge and probably Murray's attorney is in the known of it. So this makes the trial another hoax too but a hoax that looks like real! It's all just an illusion but there must be reality in it too and I do believe that, that's the most important reason why not everyone knows about the hoax. The emotions of the non hoaxers give this illusion a reality side. So there's a trial going on that some of the people think that it is real but it is just the illusion of a real trial.

I still go with a dead body was used in the ambulance to keep as minimum people as possible in on the hoax and the same goes for the trial too.

A question to debunk my theory:

If everyone doesn't know about the hoax, didn't they realize something weird is going on with all the toys in the courtroom?

Answer:

I'm sure that they realized the toys but the procedure going on at the trial must have been convincing enough for them to believe that the trial is real.  

Another question to debunk my theory:

If this is not a real trial, wouldn't it be a crime after the truth comes up?

Answer:

As long as the FBI is involved the hoax with the sting operation, it won't be a crime to create a fake trail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 12:29:55 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TS_comments"

In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

TS, I've been following you and making comments on all of these threads. I have a huge respect for you but I do not see a progress or conclusion in any of your threads like you stated.

In level one, you say that we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. But I do remember that we talked about the possibilities about where and when it could have been taken. We never got to a conclusion like it was taken in advance. You are saying it right now. ALSO what happened to the leaf pattern inside of the ambulance? We discussed a lot about it but where's the conclusion?

In level two, you say that we found at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax. Where did we come to this conclusion? You were the one who suggested us that the FBI's possible involvement and again you are the one who is saying us that a couple of FBI agents are helping the hoax. How do we know it if you didn't say it to us? We didn't get to that conclusion in our discussion.

In level three, you say that we made progress. IF creating irrational theories and talking about if the bushes outside of the house changed is a progress, then yes we did lots of progress! Other than that, everyone stated their opinion and most of them were entitled to their opinions. How do we know which one is the right one? If there is no conclusion, why do we start discussing about it? What's the purpose? And as I wrote above, I do not see any conclusions on those threads like you stated and some of the things we discussed about are left behind without any mention about them like the leaf pattern.

I will be still stating my opinion about the trial and keep reading the posts and I do hope that we get to a conclusion at the end of it. Blessings.

Pretty much what I've said on TS's other thread huh?  Where was there a conscientious decision made?  How did we all make a correct decision and advance the level?  What was the decision made and by whom?  Because I didn't vote....  Who made these levels and it sure seems there is a level in here, but a level of command!!
I am grateful for TS, but it sure feels like he came in and said, this is how we are going to do it.  You'll all research as I lead you, and I'll give you levels to complete..and reward you when ...WHAT??  I don't feel like we've collectively made a decison...IS HE SAYING WE ARE RIGHT ON ALL THESE ASSUMPTIONS???
It just feels like we've missed the huge "shebangs" before we "level up".  I didn't ever read on any of them..."YEAH!!  THERE YOU GO...THAT IS RIGHT!!!  YOU FIGURED THIS ONE THING OUT!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 12:39:04 PM
The trial date has been delayed again to September. Care to take a moment and comment about it, TS?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Yulia

May 02, 2011, 12:46:59 PM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
The trial date has been delayed again to September. Care to take a moment and comment about it, TS?  :?

I hope. But I also hope for an answer and not another question debate or anything. I am sick of this being a game because for me never was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 12:49:26 PM
I agree TS...got some advise on this one??  I expected this so I'm not surprised, but there are some who will be giving up now..
At this rate of over two years to get into court...it will be 4.. FOUR years just to get this settled.
So much for we have 4 years....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

May 02, 2011, 12:53:25 PM
I hope we'll get a comment on this, I can't understand this and I will keep to myself everything I feel right now.

It doesn't have to be a mystery. If TS knows for real what he says, a genuine comment on this is not much to ask. It's been so long, too long, too many delays. If it's calculated, if Michael had everything under control, all this now makes no sense. In a short time no one will be here anymore. What is too much is too much. People will come and say "it's all going as planned", but it doesn't work anymore. I would really like to see a genuine real answer from TS. After all he's been struggling for 2 years to make people understand he has genuine informations and is a genuine informer.

I don't think we ask too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 02, 2011, 12:54:47 PM
Don't worry y'all, truth will prevail on all accounts.
We've come a long way. A much longer way than that one.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 02, 2011, 01:38:35 PM
PureLove said:" A question to debunk my theory:

If everyone doesn't know about the hoax, didn't they realize something weird is going on with all the toys in the courtroom?"

Is it possible that these toys we are seeing were photoshopped into the pictures? Why?  I have no clue.  I just don't really believe anything is what it is.  The toys in the courtroom just do not fit a real court.

I can't remember if the term, "kangaroo court" has been used.  It's basically a term used for court/trials that have their integrity questioned.  Here is a link to the Wiki for it, it's easier to understand:

With the 2005 trial, it was so one-sided.  In the end, Michael was released, but justice was hardly done.  I believe certain people were out to de-fame him, not necessarily jail him.  Whoever was truly behind the allegations, needed to make sure the courts were used as a puppet.  They obviously knew that the egos of people like Sneddon would take on a life of their own.  All they had to do was provide the questionable behavior.  I think they opened the door of doubt in the '90s allegations.  When that didn't work, they waited for another time.  They knew the public had seen it once, they were primed for, "......here we go again, he must be guilty this time.....".  A kangaroo court had been established in 2005....things were a joke.  I think Sneddon just saw it has a notch in the bedpost of his career....but who really was behind it?  Maybe the LAPD, the courts....but really, what would they have to gain?  To bring about such allegations, to bring him down publicly....who would have wanted to see that?  Who would want the spotlight on Michael's reputation?  Some say the Catholic Church (because of their own sex scandals), some say Sony (maybe for money/control), some say Illuminati (because Michael is nobody's puppet)......I have no idea.  I do think we are going to find it out.....soon.  I have said from the beginning; I hope this is about the allegations and trials.  Justice in the eyes of fans was served...Michael was free.  However, the real reason for the allegations was to serve as a scarlet letter upon Michael for life.....a false scarlet letter, of course. The public was primed to believe his guilt, though proven innocent......like Murray.
So, perhaps again, a few key people are in on this sting/hoax of a court.  Perhaps this whole thing is about to show the world how a court of law can be used as a puppet, manipulated and ultimately tamed to jump on command. (nice animal reference).  It might very well be that the FBI uncovered a trail of some sort.  A pattern of corruption, of due process being thrown aside for money, etc.  I am not sure how the numbers play into all of it...I am sure they do.  For all I know case numbers are being referenced, when we think it's a date.  I have no idea.  I can totally see Michael wanting to use his creativity with a sting.  To be the ringmaster of the greatest sting in history....it's a Michael thing, gotta love him!  To catch the world's attention, Michael's death was needed.  It was believable and by all accounts, doable.  The 2005 trial has its own set of problems and questions.  I think looking at those will help this trial.  Nothing seemed right back then either.  I have questioned it all at one time or another.  I suppose history will provide the answer.  Hindsight is 20/20....so they say!
Anyways, the toys have always bugged me...they just don't fit.

Many Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions