LaToya Returns!
May 01, 2011, 09:42:42 PM
LaToya made her case to the Donald and has made a comeback on Celebrity Apprentice!  Hopefully, comebacks run in the family.. :P michael-jackson/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Re: LaToya Returns!
May 01, 2011, 09:47:30 PM
Does he allow her to come back? Ours is going to be interrupted by the Obama Special Report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

May 01, 2011, 10:13:12 PM
Yes, she joins the men's team.  He had her sent into the Board room right before he was getting ready to fire one of the women.  She walked in very confident looking in white with some black.  The men looked quite happy to see her.  Star Jones did not.  Then the network broke for a special announcement by the president, who still hasn't appeared 15 minutes later.  At least they could have waited until someone got fired.  I guess its Obama's get back to the Donald for making such a big deal about his birth certificate. Back to LaToya....when she went to meet with Trump on letting her come back, she had these wonderful sparkly pants on and Donald said as she got up to leave, "I like your pants."  They certainly reminded me of Michael.  Anyway, good to see that Trump let her make her comeback!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

May 01, 2011, 10:15:31 PM
Thank you for that! It is ironic the timing of the announcement.

I thought Trump's comment on the pants was interesting as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 01:51:01 AM
Hi all,

I saw the entire show because the president's announcement came on before the Apprentice did here. When asked by Mr. Trump who did she consider to be a friend, Star or NeNe, Laytoya said NeNe. She also got a chance to say in the board room that between Star and NeNe, Star was the one who should be fired and she gave the same reasons that NeNe had earlier given and this seemed to amaze Mr. Trump.

I was hoping that he would allow LaToya to return. He did tell them all that this is the first time that he had ever done that in the eleven years of Apprentice, and it would be the last time. He was impressed that LaToya did not give up! He said that was what he liked to see, people who don't give up! LaToya certainly is a smart cookie. Mr. Trump also said that he brought her back because the men had lost Jose Canseco earlier. The men appeared to be quit happy that she is back and on their team.

For those of you who didn't see the end, Hope was the one that was fired and Star Jones was not too happy. But there is an interesting twist. According to the sneak peak for next week, for some unknown reason NeNe will be going over to the men's side and she is not happy about that at all! Boy what a teaser!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

anewfan

May 02, 2011, 11:52:24 AM
Thank you for sharing who was fired, onthewings.  I was wondering who it was going to be. I wanted Star to be fired, but you know she will be there until close to the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

May 02, 2011, 01:15:57 PM
Thanks for posting this.  I didn't get to see it last night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 02, 2011, 01:28:33 PM
There you go this is a very good sign, if she can make her comeback so will Michael in all his due time. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 02, 2011, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
There you go this is a very good sign, if she can make her comeback so will Michael in all his due time. blessings.

Ahhh I hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 03:03:30 AM
You know it's interesting that you all mentioned "a comeback."

After the show ended Sunday, I began thinking that this show has got to be scripted!  I remember reading or hearing on TV, can't remember which, some time ago, something about not all of the so called reality shows were really reality.

Wasn't Michael also a good friend of Mr. Trump as well as LaToya?  Could it be that this show is intended to be another clue for us, that he will make a comeback?  bounce/

Like Mr. Trump said, this is the first time in its eleven years that he had ever brought someone back on the show and he would never do it again! :lol:  Why because he only did it this time as a favor for Michael!!

This is something else that makes me go Hmmm!!!  We have had a lot of blatant "in your face" clues starting with the memorial service, and this show is yet another one! Yes sireee, this is an obvious comeback clue in my book! Loving it!

Yet another reason why the postponement of the hearing for Murray doesn't phase me in the least!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 04, 2011, 03:21:31 AM
I too felt that when Trump fired LaToya it seemed so out of the blue and off, so her being allowed back honestly makes me think it was all planned ahead of time. I really agree it is a clue hinting to Michael's "come back", also the Obama announcement on the very same day makes me think of when Michael returns will there be an interruption of programs to give a world-wide announcement. Unlike what TS is suggesting about the fewer the better in the hoax (he might be hoping for proofs and good rebuttals against that), I really think that there are many many in on the hoax, much bigger than we can imagine and involving people at high levels (good people though). :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 04:03:40 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I really think that there are many many in on the hoax, much bigger than we can imagine and involving people at high levels (good people though). :mrgreen:

I agree wholeheartedly!! Could not have said it better!

I have added Mr. Trump to my list of people who I think are in on it. But there is only one person out of the entire list that I really really want to know if they are in on the hoax! So I will continue to patiently wait for the main Jackson "comeback."  bounce/

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 05, 2011, 04:00:03 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I too felt that when Trump fired LaToya it seemed so out of the blue and off, so her being allowed back honestly makes me think it was all planned ahead of time. I really agree it is a clue hinting to Michael's "come back", also the Obama announcement on the very same day makes me think of when Michael returns will there be an interruption of programs to give a world-wide announcement. Unlike what TS is suggesting about the fewer the better in the hoax (he might be hoping for proofs and good rebuttals against that), I really think that there are many many in on the hoax, much bigger than we can imagine and involving people at high levels (good people though). :mrgreen:

:o  there could be...never thought of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 05, 2011, 04:06:09 AM
So Latoya made a comeback =small
Michael making a comeback =huge

Obama interruption announcement in the U.S only =small
Michael's interruption announcement to the WORLD =HUGE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 06, 2011, 02:37:30 AM
You know, this all reminded me of the huge story of the miners being rescued from the mine. The whole world was rivetted to their TV's, there was so much numerology almost linked to the MJ hoax, and that one guy was an avid Elvis fan. That's why again with this it seems so connected to the hoax. Trump maybe running for president, the Olympics with green man and "believe", British soccer stadium MJ statue, clues in movies, Coca Cola--it's like we're connecting dots all over the place. How could these all be involved together with a sting operation against the justice system. There's key missing pieces. confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions