Quote from: "Andrea"
Ya so the timing of this is quite convenient for Obama.  A good distraction from the birth certificate fiasco and his approval rating has been quite low, with some people saying he's a terrible president.  Then he announces Osama's dead and takes credit for it.  I honestly think Osama was either dead years ago or under U.S. protection and will never be found.  And as it's been pointed out in this thread, this happens on the 66th anniversary of when it was announced that Adolf had fallen.  AND the formation of the Illuminati in 1776.  Those are some pretty BIG coincidences.  I was watching Obama's announcement last night on tv and the cameras kept showing the crowd outside the White House, singing the national anthem and chanting, "U.S.A.!  U.S.A.!"  It just made me shake my head and it just goes to show how people will believe whatever they're told.   :?

I agree, Andrea. The fact that he was 'buried at sea' means we'll never know the truth and we'll never know if that was really him.

Obama is a hero today. Great timing of it all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

Is there anyone who still has hope in their soul?

I'm really dismayed at the amount of negativity and what appears to be the extreme lengths people will go to find evil in everything they see. This country finally gets some good news and folks are lining up to pick it apart to find the bad in it. It's twisted and misleading.

Jesus Christ, let the American people (collective) celebrate for goodness sake. Stop trying to piss all over the parade.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

Bin Laden was murdered years ago.  So said Benazir Bhutto on David Frost a short time before she was assasinated.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Note that Frost doesn't even blink when she mentions his murder or ask follow up questions.  Hmmm...  So why are they dredging up the carcass at this point?  Could it point to a change in policy, one that we would agree with?  Could it be that his death will further justify troop withdrawl and the end of the post 9-11 hysteria?  Is that the meaning behind the reshuffling at the CIA?  

Let's think about this for a minute.  Let's say Obama knows Osama's been dead for years.  How does he announce that without raising a million questions.  But he wants to move past 9-11 and the patriot act and the endless wars.  So he makes up a lie to reveal the truth:  Osama is dead.  That's true enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
Bush did so much damage. My country needs this right now even if it's a lie, 99% of people will believe it and these wars that Bush started can be ended without Obama risking a loss of honor falling on America. I don't believe my President has an evil agenda, I believe he is a good man with a giant mess to clean up.

Amen, Bec!! I fully agree with everything you said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "gwynned"
Could it be that his death will further justify troop withdrawl and the end of the post 9-11 hysteria?  Is that the meaning behind the reshuffling at the CIA?  

But he wants to move past 9-11 and the patriot act and the endless wars.  So he makes up a lie to reveal the truth:  Osama is dead.  That's true enough.

Fucking goddamnit thank you.

To me it's genius and if not that at least quite clever and definitely worth it. To beat the game you have to play the game, no? How else is one to inspire positive change in a mortally corrupt system??

Think outside the evil box!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

Quote from: "gwynned"
Could it be that his death will further justify troop withdrawl and the end of the post 9-11 hysteria?  Is that the meaning behind the reshuffling at the CIA?  

But he wants to move past 9-11 and the patriot act and the endless wars.  So he makes up a lie to reveal the truth:  Osama is dead.  That's true enough.

Fucking goddamnit thank you.

To me it's genius and if not that at least quite clever and definitely worth it. To beat the game you have to play the game, no? How else is one to inspire positive change in a mortally corrupt system??

Think outside the evil box!

Thank YOU!  I LOVE you for that!  It's been my thought for some time that Obama is part of whatever MJ is part of and is methodically redirecting the ship of state in such away as to avoid absolute catastrophe.  The funny thing is that, like with MJ, I was not a big fan of Obama.  I didn't vote for him and don't bear the burden of trying to defend or attack him.  

In fact, I will go so far as to say most of the big stories of late are absolute or at least partial fabrications, whose purpose is to reveal the truth.  Sound familiar?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is there anyone who still has hope in their soul?

I'm really dismayed at the amount of negativity and what appears to be the extreme lengths people will go to find evil in everything they see. This country finally gets some good news and folks are lining up to pick it apart to find the bad in it. It's twisted and misleading.

Jesus Christ, let the American people (collective) celebrate for goodness sake. Stop trying to piss all over the parade.

Once again, I FULLY agree. I'm trying to figure out when everything became a lie, a conspiracy or evil. Dear God, there is some good and honesty left inside of this world besides the believers and Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

methodically redirecting the ship of state in such away as to avoid absolute catastrophe.

It's the only way... after the giant mind fucking that bush gave the entire country, it's the only way to reverse the damage.

Why can't people understand this? It's the only end that middle America will collectively accept. Obama is no fool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

This is so stupid..I still don't see how killing Osama will bring peace to america and the rest of the world. Why would obama even say such a thing? If anything, it will start MORE wars. World War three, perhaps? I think Obama isn't a bad guy, but I do believe hes a puppet for the government. they needed someone young and impressionable to put into power, that way he can be easily mislead. I hope Obama eventually sees what this country is trying to do.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Osama Bin Laden death photo is fake
Monday, May 2 2011, 10:36am EDT
By Andrew Laughlin, Technology Reporter
Send to friend More options
BroadcastingRSS
An image supposedly showing a dead Osama Bin Laden that was picked up by British newspaper websites has been exposed as fake.

The photograph of a bearded man with a bloodied and bruised face was shown on Pakistani TV and posted on a variety of UK websites, including the Daily Mail, The Times and The Sun. It was quickly removed, though, after being exposed on Twitter.

According to The Guardian, the image was actually first published by Middle East news website Themedialine.org back in April 2009, alongside a warning that its authenticity had not been confirmed.

Twitter users claim that the image is actually a composite of two other photographs, with one being a genuine portrait of Bin Laden taken in 1998.

At 11pm EST last night, US president Barack Obama confirmed that Bin Laden was killed in a "firefight" during a ground operation at a compound outside of Islamabad, Pakistan.

US officials have said that the al-Qaida leader was buried at sea, but the lack of an official photo of Bin Laden's body has led to a variety of conspiracy theories about whether the US actually got their man.

The fake image of a dead Osama Bin Laden

American authorities said that they identified Bin Laden by facial recognition, although there has been no confirmation whether DNA testing was also used, reports Sky News.

As a Muslim, Bin Laden would have to have been laid to rest as quickly as possible, but Islamic law also stipulates that people can only be buried at sea if they died there.

Speaking to Sky News, former British ambassador to the US Sir Christopher Meyer said that Obama will surely soon release firm proof of Bin Laden's death.

"I imagine we will see proof. I can't concede the US president would go out to make a statement to the world that Bin Laden is dead without being able to produce evidence that he is dead," Meyer said.

"I think we will see some evidence - DNA or photographic - to prove there is not still some phantom Osama bin Laden riding the Tora Bora mountains."

Previous similarly high-profile killings have been backed up by concrete evidence, including photographs of Uday and Qusay Hussein - the sons of Saddam Hussein - being released by US authorities to prove their deaths. When Saddam himself was executed, video footage and photographs were used to give final proof of his demise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

paula-c

It is very likely that Bin Laden be killed several years ago in his day testified important people and politicians, as the Prime Minister of Pakistan stated in 2007, which also killed murdered after talking.
Benazir Bhutto, former Prime Minister of Pakistan and leader of the Popular party opposition of Pakistan (PPP), was assassinated on 27 December 2007, at the end of a rally in Rawalpindi, just 12 days before the elections of January 2008. On November 2, 2007, a month before his assassination, in an interview televised with David Frost, Benazir Bhutto stated that Bin Laden was killed by Omar Sheikh, a secret agent of the ISI, service of Pakistani intelligence, connected with the CIA and as leader of the Taliban Mujahideen had direct access to Bin Laden.

The secret services of the countries of the Commonwealth really work as a mere branch of the CIA and MI6.Omar Sheikh was born in United Kingdom in 1973 and belonged to British intelligence, MI6; He was the person in charge of transferring $100,000 to the head of the commando of hijackers of 9-11, Mohammed Atta, following the orders of the Chief of the CIA, George Tenet, the head of the ISI, general Mahmood Ahman.

The same secret agent, Omar Sheikh, was involved in the murder of Daniel Pearl, a reporter for the Wall Street Journal who had discovered the relationship between the ISI, Mossad and the CIA in the 9 / 11, as well as that Bin Laden had been killed.In addition to the affirmation of Benazir Bhutto, there is the assertion that also made the Pakistani dictator Musharraf in January of the year 2002, which said to be convinced that Bin Laden was dead because of a health problem, since that had not been able to receive treatment for his kidney dialysis.

This would fit with the conclusions of the experts that analyzed the tapes of Bin Laden, and that determined that the videos of Bin Laden were a few false mounts from January 2002.

[youtube:1xwm7w2y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXlpbFYCnSo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1xwm7w2y]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I donĀ“t  think that the war will end because of the death of Bin Laden there's a lot behind it...so war will continue. errrr  errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

5/1 which added together is a 6, the death of Osama bin Laden is announced 66 years after the announcement of the death of Adolf Hitler. end result gives .....666
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Have we learned nothing from this hoax?????  Why is no one trying to analyze the events in terms of their meaning?  

Here is a theory I have and would love feedback.  We all know the media lies and the Bush administration put forth a series of obvious lies to push their agenda.  The ability to get away with an outright lie is evidence of control over the media, would we not agree?  Isn't that what we've complained about all along?  The truth cannot be revealed because of the power of the corporate media?

WHAT IF.....control of the media has been transfered and now the 'good guys' (for lack of a better word) are in control.  Perhaps they would like to demonstrate and test their control by planting obvious lies and watching as the media whores fall all over themselves proving the lie.  I haven't seen the mainstream news in awhile, but the pre-speech chatter was beyond idiotic and I sensed real discomfort on the part of the newscasters as they had to spew out what they knew was BS.  

Did Obama release a deliberately fake birth certificate just because he knew he could get away with it?  Just to shove it in their faces?  Is it an accident that Bin Laden was murdered on the anniversary of Bush's ridiculous 'victory' speech on that aircraft carrier?  Is Obama now freer to push forward an agenda of troop withdrawl rather than a new 'surge'?  

I believe this is a GREAT sign.  If I am correct, this clearly demonstrates that the evil doers have lost control and are on the run.  And if my hunch is correct, we'll find MJ somehow mixed up in all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please!  What we should be praying for is for the VEILS to be lifted from people's eyes.  But like in all things, there will always be the gullible and the innocent.

Folks better hope and pray that this (BE LIEVE - THE LIE) won't bring nuclear attacks on the US or other countries and is blamed on the Muslims again.  I mean really!  It's scandalous and a world class scam.  Yet, people all over the world know the truth, and there are many waking up everyday.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:2f6l1l8q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86-JN2sRXQ[/youtube:2f6l1l8q]

great video, I suggest people watch this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions