Hmmm..... Hitler dead 30 April 1945 could have been (May 1 1945 depending on where you live) Bin Laden dead May 1 2011 Exactly 66 years apart. Coincidence?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
A shame they killed him, instead of capturing him and convicting him. Bin Laden dead is better of course, no trial means no loose lips and this is of course also a reason for El Fake Aida to strike again...

9/11 was an inside job, a dead Osama Bin Laden is not justice, it's distraction.

Souza, u really believe Osama ever existed? that he was real?
For me was Osama just a hand puppet, controlled by America...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"
bin laden didnt do shit, 911 was inside job
Are you a friend of Taj Malik she has very similar views to you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Since I heard the news, I knew it was fake but what's the purpose of making the public believe this story ? Why are they trying to make us believe that Osama was killed by USA May 2011 ? There must be smth behind it. Remeber, nothing is what it seems ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

finfin

Quote from: "bec"
Bush did so much damage. My country needs this right now even if it's a lie, 99% of people will believe it and these wars that Bush started can be ended without Obama risking a loss of honor falling on America. I don't believe my President has an evil agenda, I believe he is a good man with a giant mess to clean up.
I also believe Obama is a good man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

RK

In Auz we have been told to expect retaliation as well. It was broadcast that soft targets like public transport and venues where crowds gather in large numbers could be vulnerable, but probably not in this country. The Prime Minister said that our troops will be staying and continuing the 'fight' against terrorism. It was also stated that Bin Laden was a symbolic leader only. This had me scratching my head. What do you mean Julia? Are you indirectly saying he isn't real or that he's real and not a functioning hands on kind of terrorist.  Also brought up were the rumours that Osama died in 2002. Talk about being able to cover your ass either way. pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Conveniently 'burried at sea' ...no way to dispute the identity..wonder which rights of Americans they're gonna grab next...in the name of security?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Id like to say two things:

1) I like Obama. I feel he is a good man, with good intentions.
2) Osama Bin Ladin did more than just 9/11... that's all I see brought up. That 9/11 was inside job (Which it was). But that doesn't mean he's not a real person. He's done more attacks than that since around 1993, on places other than America.

Either way, I'm just glad he's gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Sarahli

It just means that they don't need Bin Laden ghost anymore and people were aware of the fact that he was already dead so it was better for them to admit it. They will find another way to create more fear and they have just done it with this announcement. Was the capture of the so called mastermind of the 9/11 attacks worth the killings of millions of people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ROFL

Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
A shame they killed him, instead of capturing him and convicting him. Bin Laden dead is better of course, no trial means no loose lips and this is of course also a reason for El Fake Aida to strike again...

9/11 was an inside job, a dead Osama Bin Laden is not justice, it's distraction.

Souza, u really believe Osama ever existed? that he was real?
For me was Osama just a hand puppet, controlled by America...
Same here, and this news made me LOL...if they really found him, they would have done everything to get him ALIVE just like what they did to sadam hussein, humiliate him and then eventually kill him or w.e.
they put the Body in the sea? XD
Now though, this can create more tensions, they'll make up some BS like AL fakeida are gonna take their revenge and it becomes a never ending problem (which already is)
and reminder Ben laden was a cia agent..
I thought it was pretty sad how people were celebrating it but then again, they've been lied to for years..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

suspicious mind

wow a head wound huh. seems like i can remember something of the anti-christ to come from the middle east and supposedly come back from the dead from some sort of head wound . didn't someone even touch on this on the visions thread? where is Gema?

some how this makes me think of the twillight zone line about not being the end of a nightmare but the beginning .

by the way when is the trial due to start?  this seems like a good way to have an excuse to put on "more important " news than to be covering the trial. just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Ya so the timing of this is quite convenient for Obama.  A good distraction from the birth certificate fiasco and his approval rating has been quite low, with some people saying he's a terrible president.  Then he announces Osama's dead and takes credit for it.  I honestly think Osama was either dead years ago or under U.S. protection and will never be found.  And as it's been pointed out in this thread, this happens on the 66th anniversary of when it was announced that Adolf had fallen.  AND the formation of the Illuminati in 1776.  Those are some pretty BIG coincidences.  I was watching Obama's announcement last night on tv and the cameras kept showing the crowd outside the White House, singing the national anthem and chanting, "U.S.A.!  U.S.A.!"  It just made me shake my head and it just goes to show how people will believe whatever they're told.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"

That kick! It must mean Michael Jackson killed Bin Laden! Thats the purpose of this hoax!

michael-jackson/  moonwalk_/  mj_dance/  mj_bad/  party/   :o

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope there is some film or photographic evidence on this.  I have no ill feelings towards Obama; however, his word is somewhat suspect by many these days.  Buried at sea minus proof of the deed equals a boatload of doubt for those who have an agenda against his re-election, etc. confused/ That's all I'm going to say on this subject.  Never know who is watching us on these forums fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

They killed Bin Laden, and do you think the terrorism will end? Nope it will be worse, they will avenge the death of Bin Laden, so Americans be prepared for terrorism acts again. I pray it does not happen I think lots of innocent people have died already. May God protect all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal