paula-c

peacock7 wrote:

Please! What we should be praying for is for the VEILS to be lifted from people's eyes. But like in all things, there will always be the gullible and the innocent.

Folks better hope and pray that this (BE LIEVE - THE LIE) won't bring nuclear attacks on the US or other countries and is blamed on the Muslims again. I mean really! It's scandalous and a world class scam. Yet, people all over the world know the truth, and there are many waking up everyday.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 76,00.html

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... go&spell=1

Last night when i was watching the news i thought of that....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Don't think people cheering and celebrating something like this is appropriate. Hating someone because you are taught to hate is bad in itself. But to Kill and celebrate is so much worse.Now look at it this way if someone rapes or kill one of our family members it is wrong for us to exact revenge, we would go directly to jail. Now Obama admits to all of us on television it was his order to have Osama killed. yet it is ok! Killing is killing, even an enemy like Osama deserves a fair trial. I am sure God is not happy with the cheering and celebrating going on.  I have to agree with this passage "Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him." All this celebrating has my stomach in knots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "gwynned"
Have we learned nothing from this hoax?????  Why is no one trying to analyze the events in terms of their meaning?  

Here is a theory I have and would love feedback.  We all know the media lies and the Bush administration put forth a series of obvious lies to push their agenda.  The ability to get away with an outright lie is evidence of control over the media, would we not agree?  Isn't that what we've complained about all along?  The truth cannot be revealed because of the power of the corporate media?

WHAT IF.....control of the media has been transfered and now the 'good guys' (for lack of a better word) are in control.  Perhaps they would like to demonstrate and test their control by planting obvious lies and watching as the media whores fall all over themselves proving the lie.  I haven't seen the mainstream news in awhile, but the pre-speech chatter was beyond idiotic and I sensed real discomfort on the part of the newscasters as they had to spew out what they knew was BS.  

Did Obama release a deliberately fake birth certificate just because he knew he could get away with it?  Just to shove it in their faces?  Is it an accident that Bin Laden was murdered on the anniversary of Bush's ridiculous 'victory' speech on that aircraft carrier?  Is Obama now freer to push forward an agenda of troop withdrawl rather than a new 'surge'?  

I believe this is a GREAT sign.  If I am correct, this clearly demonstrates that the evil doers have lost control and are on the run.  And if my hunch is correct, we'll find MJ somehow mixed up in all this.

This is what I think. I have hope, it was almost lost, but it springs eternal.

I have always believed Obama was a good man with a good soul and a BRILLIANT mind. I believe I am a good judge of character. I don't believe that I am simply naive. I have to go with my instincts in times like these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

luchy

I'm even seeing ... staff who supported Bin Laden will want to avenge his death and start a new war.
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another good article out of many.

"We, instead, showed films made by paid actors, made up to look somewhat similar to bin Laden, actors who contradicted bin Ladens very public statements, actors pretending to be bin Laden long after bin Laden’s death."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wow a head wound huh. seems like i can remember something of the anti-christ to come from the middle east and supposedly come back from the dead from some sort of head wound . didn't someone even touch on this on the visions thread? where is Gema?

some how this makes me think of the twillight zone line about not being the end of a nightmare but the beginning .

by the way when is the trial due to start?  this seems like a good way to have an excuse to put on "more important " news than to be covering the trial. just a thought.
When I heard of Bin Laden today, I thought that the trial would be postponed because of this "big" news. If the media is focusing on Bin Laden, the trial of Michael won't get enough attention. And I seem to be right: I just read on the other thread that it will probably be postponed. Just great...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
Ya so the timing of this is quite convenient for Obama.  A good distraction from the birth certificate fiasco and his approval rating has been quite low, with some people saying he's a terrible president.  Then he announces Osama's dead and takes credit for it.  I honestly think Osama was either dead years ago or under U.S. protection and will never be found.  And as it's been pointed out in this thread, this happens on the 66th anniversary of when it was announced that Adolf had fallen.  AND the formation of the Illuminati in 1776.  Those are some pretty BIG coincidences.  I was watching Obama's announcement last night on tv and the cameras kept showing the crowd outside the White House, singing the national anthem and chanting, "U.S.A.!  U.S.A.!"  It just made me shake my head and it just goes to show how people will believe whatever they're told.   :?
Remember that woman prime minister who was assassinated. She said that Bin Laden died years ago. A month after her statement she was assassinated. Her name was benazir bhutto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its pretty obvious now that the British government and Royal family knew about this beforehand..  this is why Wills and Kate havent gone abroad for their honeymoon.  I was wondering what that was about....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Its pretty obvious now that the British government and Royal family knew about this beforehand..  this is why Wills and Kate havent gone abroad for their honeymoon.  I was wondering what that was about....

have discussed this with my friend today, same opinion here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what a life!  got more money than God and still have to hide out in bunkers and underground places to stay alive.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

The photoshop they released was pretty funny.  Cant believe anyone fell for it...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Bush did so much damage. My country needs this right now even if it's a lie, 99% of people will believe it and these wars that Bush started can be ended without Obama risking a loss of honor falling on America. I don't believe my President has an evil agenda, I believe he is a good man with a giant mess to clean up.

Now all we need is to get rid of those dreadful corporations which run the government and a real liberation can take place in America. Once we terminate the elite, this would be the ultimate solitude. better than ending the war, because then it would easily cease to exist anyway.

Totally agree.

You know all these politicians we can put them all in the same boat, they are all alike. here in Canada we have to vote again today. I donot like any of the parties.  Do you know that our health system sucks? All the good doctors are leaving to the USA. My doctor friend is probably thinking to leave also they get a better pay. So do not dispare we are all in the same boat.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
That's what I'm saying too.  This is BS.  I wonder why now?  While they spin to the right, we need to look to the left.  Diversion for some reason.

YES, my first thought. Osama never did anything, the events that occurred on 9/11 were in the hands of the government. I wonder why they're saying he's dead now.
EDIT: Actually, now that I've read through this thread, Bec's theory about ending the wars makes a lot of sense.

Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"
Historical note: Wasn't Hitler's death announcement also on May 1 (1945)?

It was April 30th, but close enough. What a shocking coincidence. :shock:

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
They killed Bin Laden, and do you think the terrorism will end? Nope it will be worse, they will avenge the death of Bin Laden, so Americans be prepared for terrorism acts again. I pray it does not happen I think lots of innocent people have died already. May God protect all of us.

Agreed, there will be more terrorism. There are other extremists that followed Osama Bin Laden, or followed what they believed about him. They probably even considered him a hero for "what he did" on 9/11, and they may come and attack us for "killing him".
Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:52:33 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Quote from: "gwynned"
Have we learned nothing from this hoax?????  Why is no one trying to analyze the events in terms of their meaning?  

Here is a theory I have and would love feedback.  We all know the media lies and the Bush administration put forth a series of obvious lies to push their agenda.  The ability to get away with an outright lie is evidence of control over the media, would we not agree?  Isn't that what we've complained about all along?  The truth cannot be revealed because of the power of the corporate media?

WHAT IF.....control of the media has been transfered and now the 'good guys' (for lack of a better word) are in control.  Perhaps they would like to demonstrate and test their control by planting obvious lies and watching as the media whores fall all over themselves proving the lie.  I haven't seen the mainstream news in awhile, but the pre-speech chatter was beyond idiotic and I sensed real discomfort on the part of the newscasters as they had to spew out what they knew was BS.  

Did Obama release a deliberately fake birth certificate just because he knew he could get away with it?  Just to shove it in their faces?  Is it an accident that Bin Laden was murdered on the anniversary of Bush's ridiculous 'victory' speech on that aircraft carrier?  Is Obama now freer to push forward an agenda of troop withdrawl rather than a new 'surge'?  

I believe this is a GREAT sign.  If I am correct, this clearly demonstrates that the evil doers have lost control and are on the run.  And if my hunch is correct, we'll find MJ somehow mixed up in all this.

This is what I think. I have hope, it was almost lost, but it springs eternal.

I have always believed Obama was a good man with a good soul and a BRILLIANT mind. I believe I am a good judge of character. I don't believe that I am simply naive. I have to go with my instincts in times like these.

I tend to agree with both of you!
As soon as I watched Obama announce Bin Laden was dead, I got the same feeling I did when I heard Michael was dead, call it a "gut" feeling, but something just didn't wash with me. I believe Bin Laden died long ago, but releasing this statement on May 1st, the date that coincides with Hitler and the Illuminate, makes perfect sense to me, as timing is everything! Also the fact that they buried him at sea and we don't have "proof" that it was Bin laden, means he could have died years ago, but they waited for the right time to announce his death when it would be of more benefit.

They also are reporting that they did DNA analysis to prove it was Bin Laden, but what I would like to know is how did they kill him, bring his body back to the states, do a DNA test on him, and gave him a Muslim burial at sea, in such a short period of time?? Doesn't a DNA test take a while to get the results??  It just doesn't add up to me! When they killed Sadam Hussain, they proudly showed the world his execution, so that there would be no doubts, so why all the secrecy with Bin Laden? Without having a body to show the world, there will forever be "Doubt". it seems logical to me that they had to bury him at sea, because they didn't have his body to show the world, because he died years ago. What a mess!

I also just can't see Obama as a bad guy. I just feel like he has a bigger role that hasn't been revealed yet and I too, feel there will be some connection to Michael, when all is revealed, but this is just my opinion.

Seeing all the people celebrating Bin Laden's death really bothers me also. I just don't think it is right to "celebrate" anyone's death, again, just my own personal opinion.

I'm really getting tired of all the "fear" campaigns going on in our world. Why can't we be the Loving and peaceful beings that God intended us to be? Don't let the fear get to you friends, spread love, one person at a time, and lets change this world to a place where we can all live in peace harmony and LOVE!

I Love you guys! Blessings to all! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions