MJonmind

BIN LADEN IS JEWISH, full stop. A very close friend and a MOST eminent Israeli journalist told me recently, that according to Jewish law -bin Laden is Jewish, as his mother is Jewish(!).

AND -- if that is not enough, this irrefutably honest Israeli journalist, disclosed to me personally that bin Laden's mother's family lives in Israel (I will not print here the exact address which he provided me). I knew that bin Laden was Jewish long time ago, but with the current war hysteria I never mentioned to anyone except to my husband. The fact that bin Laden is Jewish, is known in Israel, but the 'free' 'democratic' 'press' of Israel will NOT publish it, as we have to continue to promote the myth that he is a 'villain'.

Actually, I will not be surprised if bin Laden is living now in Israel, and the Mossad is 'laughing all the way to the bank' ! When Israel and Bush finally will control all world's countries, I am confident that bin Laden will be invited as an honored guest.
There's lots of other interesting stuff in this older article. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If one parent is Jewish then a person is considered Jewish. Although controversial and denied openly, Hitler, a puppet set up by TPTB just as Bin Laden was, was also pretty much proved to be one quarter Jewish. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In my opinion according to my theories, it is the Creator God of the Universe, Who with the help of angelic/alien enties has created a story line of history, which includes dramatic good and evil sides, villians and heroes, layers of truths, lies and cryptic mysteries, unexpected twists and turns which the best stories have. There is no free choice but all has been preordained by Him. Like Judas Iscariot who was chosen to betray Jesus, so the Jewish (not the Biblical black Israelite) people have been chosen to be the brilliant gifted people to literally rule the world, and hold most of its wealth. It appears their roots go back to Nimrod and before, a counterfeit parallel group to the true Israelites. It is from them that the anti-Christ figure will arise who the world will think is the Christ but they will be deceived. All literature, world religions, cultures, movies show God's hints and clues to this through mankind's creativity. But at the command of God all evil will be wiped away, ready for the next age. Evil and good men alike are but actors on the grand stage of God's earth. Absolutely God's will will be accomplished. I feel Michael has a role to play in this final grand act of the play, but I'm not sure what. I feel more and more that at the top levels of good and evil, that he leads the good side or is being set up as the leader.  I feel the religious Christian group of the world is being set up for major deception, but it's all a part of the plan. Almost right till the Armaggedon end it will be very hard to recognize who is good and who is evil, because of so much God-designed deception. But of this I am confident that Michael is not evil and is not the anti-christ. God loves all people, and all will be reconciled to Him according to His time-table. Obama may well be snuck in power for the good guys but it's so hard to tell.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "MJonmind"

In my opinion according to my theories, it is the Creator God of the Universe, Who with the help of angelic/alien enties has created a story line of history, which includes dramatic good and evil sides, villians and heroes, layers of truths, lies and cryptic mysteries, unexpected twists and turns which the best stories have. There is no free choice but all has been preordained by Him. Like Judas Iscariot who was chosen to betray Jesus, so the Jewish (not the Biblical black Israelite) people have been chosen to be the brilliant gifted people to literally rule the world, and hold most of its wealth. It appears their roots go back to Nimrod and before, a counterfeit parallel group to the true Israelites. It is from them that the anti-Christ figure will arise who the world will think is the Christ but they will be deceived. All literature, world religions, cultures, movies show God's hints and clues to this through mankind's creativity. But at the command of God all evil will be wiped away, ready for the next age. Evil and good men alike are but actors on the grand stage of God's earth. Absolutely God's will will be accomplished. I feel Michael has a role to play in this final grand act of the play, but I'm not sure what. I feel more and more that at the top levels of good and evil, that he leads the good side or is being set up as the leader.  I feel the religious Christian group of the world is being set up for major deception, but it's all a part of the plan. Almost right till the Armaggedon end it will be very hard to recognize who is good and who is evil, because of so much God-designed deception. But of this I am confident that Michael is not evil and is not the anti-christ. God loves all people, and all will be reconciled to Him according to His time-table. Obama may well be snuck in power for the good guys but it's so hard to tell.

I cannot believe it!  I have had these exact same crazy ridiculous impossible thoughts and dared not share them with anyone in any way connected to the psychiatric hospital....I totally get what you're saying.  We are literally all part of this last show, as HIStory ends and HERstory begins.  The final curtain call.  Karl Marx said that history repeats itself first as tragedy and then as farce.  9-11 was the tragedy.  The capture and killing is the farce, worthy of a quite different Marx.  

And you are right.  It's getting more and more difficult to determine whose on the side of good and whose on the other side.  The God designed deception has the mind whirling in many directions, looking for clues, running in circles.  We are so unbelievable lucky to have Michael to help us sort the wheat from the chaff.  

And I think Obama has quite the role in this.  How he kept a straight face when he delivered that message.....well, I guess he's not the first actor to become President!  I loved how he wiped the floor with Donald Trump and never broke a sweat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

DO NOT CLICK ON OSAMA BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTOS...this is why;

Malicious Software Features Usama bin Laden Links to Ensnare Unsuspecting Computer Users

The FBI today warns computer users to exercise caution when they receive e-mails that purport to show photos or videos of Usama bin Laden’s recent death. This content could be a virus that could damage your computer. This malicious software, or “malware,” can embed itself in computers and spread to users’ contact lists, thereby infecting the systems of associates, friends, and family members. These viruses are often programmed to steal your personally identifiable information.

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) urges computer users to not open unsolicited (spam) e-mails, including clicking links contained within those messages. Even if the sender is familiar, the public should exercise due diligence. Computer owners must ensure they have up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software running on their machines to detect and deflect malicious software.

The IC3 recommends the public do the following:

Adjust the privacy settings on social networking sites you frequent to make it more difficult for people you know and do not know to post content to your page. Even a “friend” can unknowingly pass on multimedia that’s actually malicious software.
Do not agree to download software to view videos. These applications can infect your computer.
Read e-mails you receive carefully. Fraudulent messages often feature misspellings, poor grammar, and nonstandard English.
Report e-mails you receive that purport to be from the FBI. Criminals often use the FBI’s name and seal to add legitimacy to their fraudulent schemes. In fact, the FBI does not send unsolicited e-mails to the public. Should you receive unsolicited messages that feature the FBI’s name, seal, or that reference a division or unit within the FBI or an individual employee, report it to the Internet Crime Complaint Center at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit; why did they call Osama Usama?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Gwynned and Mjonmind, I don't agree with the expression "God designed deception". God never deceives the people, never, this is Satan who does. God is The Truth and there is no deception here...the deception is the illusions we believe are the truth and we believe in them willingly. We are responsible for our deeds on earth and I believe there is free will. The veils will soon be removed hopefully because I believe that we are coming in a time were deception has gone too far and hence that God will intervene in the human affairs to clean the planet from all that is not pure.

I read an article (sorry I don't have the link) where it was said that the FBI had no conclusive/hard evidence proving that Bin Laden did the 9/11 attacks, it was not even mentioned on their website where they have all the pictures of the most wanted criminals.

[youtube:2af3v3e1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYNg6abWIc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2af3v3e1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

I was just thinking...I've already said, as have others, that Bin Laden's "killing" coincided right after Obama finally produced his birth certificate.  

Why now?  Because Trump asked for it?  These two might appear like potential opponents in the next election but it's totally possible that they're playing for the same team...which most likely is not our "the people" team but TPTB.

A lot of people have been questioning for years why Obama just didn't show his birth certificate and it may have caused some mistrust towards him, with a lot of people not being certain that he is a natural born U.S. citizen.

Then he finally produces it (and it looks totally fake BTW).  Then he takes credit for OBL's raid and death.  Maybe the killing was not just a distraction from the birth certificate but something else.  Maybe Obama shows his birth certificate so the general public feels better about him.  They think he's been telling the truth all along and is therefore trustworthy.  Then when Obama announces Bin Laden's death a couple days later, people are more apt to believe him because they feel he's proven that he's trustworthy, in their eyes.

But if Bin Laden is dead, I think it happened years ago.  Wasn't he on kidney dialysis?  I also read somewhere that he was on the CIA's payroll from the 80s until 1996 or something.  But anyways, I just don't believe what we've been told.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You know what I don't get? Why is Obama first releasing a birth certificate that is so obviously fake that it's all over the net in 5 minutes (I have not seen it, I am just going by what is said on the net), why release a picture of them watching the live assasination, while Panetta later admits there was a 'blackout' exactly at the moment the navy seals entered the villa, why does the White House release a clearly photoshopped picture to the AP, a picture that was already on the net 3 years ago and why do they say they dumped the body in the sea?

According to govenment insiders, Obama died of an illness back in 2001 and they put his body on ice to be used when needed. So if they wanted, they could have made this so much more believable. They could have shown a non-photoshopped picture of Bin Laden dead, and they even could have dumped it in the ocean for real and show us footage. Even if they didn't have him on ice, they could have made a dummy, no one would see the difference on TV. Why so obviously fishy and unbelievable? I don't get that. Are they testing how stupid the public is, or did some people within the government make this story so unbelievable on purpose for people to notice? The latter seems too surreal, but I just don't get it. Why is Panetta saying that there is no live footage while that picture of Obama watching it was all over the news for days?

I mean it's obvious that it's a hoax, but with what purpose? Or didn't they just think this through well enough?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "~Souza~"

You know what I don't get? Why is Obama first releasing a birth certificate that is so obviously fake that it's all over the net in 5 minutes (I have not seen it, I am just going by what is said on the net), why release a picture of them watching the live assasination, while Panetta later admits there was a 'blackout' exactly at the moment the navy seals entered the villa, why does the White House release a clearly photoshopped picture to the AP, a picture that was already on the net 3 years ago and why do they say they dumped the body in the sea?

According to govenment insiders, Obama died of an illness back in 2001 and they put his body on ice to be used when needed. So if they wanted, they could have made this so much more believable. They could have shown a non-photoshopped picture of Bin Laden dead, and they even could have dumped it in the ocean for real and show us footage. Even if they didn't have him on ice, they could have made a dummy, no one would see the difference on TV. Why so obviously fishy and unbelievable? I don't get that. Are they testing how stupid the public is, or did some people within the government make this story so unbelievable on purpose for people to notice? The latter seems too surreal, but I just don't get it. Why is Panetta saying that there is no live footage while that picture of Obama watching it was all over the news for days?

I mean it's obvious that it's a hoax, but with what purpose? Or didn't they just think this through well enough?

Exactly.  Thanks so much for this!!!!  I noticed as well that Alex Jones, for one, had a de-bunking video of the birth certificate within hours of its release.   And why throw the body overboard which arrouses suspicion.  

I believe this is all a part of a conspiracy to 'break the news.'  As they said in V for Vendetta, the media only reads the news, the government writes it.  Has there been a change at the top levels of government that goes beyond putting Petraeus as head of the CIA?  I do NOT think Obama is part of the same cabal as the Bush team.  I believe the Bush team, et al, to include the Rockefellers, are on the ropes.  Notice how Obama demolished Trump.  It is my belief that the good guys have already won and we are witnessing the BAM.

Here's an interesting take on things.  Interestingly enough, this guy claims he had a dream about MJ and a revelatino that one day he would be more famous than him.  Curiously, on June 25, 2009, Wilcocks movie was for just a moment the most viewed on Youtube.  Is there a connection?

FORGET ABOUT BIN LADEN FOR A MINUTE -- THERE IS A BIGGER STORY

I did say that a plan for Disclosure was approved by all the various "alphabet soup" agencies.

I did not say that they agreed to do this willingly.

In fact, it appears they had no choice.

These documents would probably never have been released, except for the fact that the BRICS alliance -- Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (with Nigeria and Congo apparently soon to follow) -- insisted that it happen.

BRICS now possesses the resources, numbers, manpower and assets -- including extraterrestrial assistance -- to force the negative factions on this planet to stand down. And if the Western agencies didn't disclose, BRICS was going to do it without them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This photograph, released today, shows who supposedly would Osama Bin Laden in an image from the beginning of the 1980s. According to Jimmy Wu, Taiwanese of judo coach, he met Bin Laden when he trained, from 1981 to 1991, the Saudi team of judo.

According to his account, Bin Laden trained with him 2 or 3 times a week, but since 1984 did not see it. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

A witness account of Bin Laden's death

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lW7OywJlT8o[/YouTube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Maybe they should make a world poll to see what the people believe because I don't understand those who believe the official story and i would be reassured to know that it's just a few percentage of the world's population.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

This comment is mine, and very personal..

Only USA is "justice" when it is something that happens to them...then call it justice so is murder. But what happens when it is they who put with others? who makes "justice" for those people found?,... Iraq, Afghanistan. They celebrate the death of someone who was trained by them, created by them, on September 11 was all planned by them and that is more than proven.

Since the time immemorial of imperial Rome not we went to the celebration of the death as a fact of everyday life, and what is worse, accepted across the globe.

The "" excecution"" of Osama Bin Laden without trial formula revalidates the culture of death that spreads around the world which letter of presentation of those who, without the least shame, rejoices in his legal scaffolding. While most disfigured corpse to be more held will be the death of the convicted person.
It's a deeply lacerated society, with a lack of moral attributes more and more evident. How to understand when a character like Alan García President of Peru calls the strafing of Osama as the first miracle of John Paul II?!
Then we have to admit that the culture of death is part of everyday life. It is only possible in a society where people walk without disrupting it to who dying in any street. We are in a world increasingly locked in his hypocritical impartiality. Now the lynching charges force as an expression of the ill-named justice by their own hands.
"" The history keeps its irony in Barack Obama and never ceases to amaze me its image following a "" "murder" "" as if it were the viewer of a film, only that the American President's supposedly"what he witnessed live and live", and who knows if there were distributed the cotufas of a movie theater. Often mess for who he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. The world is upside down. Complicity is general.

It's a distorted world where the thugs are hidden after the anonymity that allow digital technologies to unleash their verbal outrages. Today triumph barbarism on the intelligence, even with a false democratic connotation, that which splits in two in studied "revolutionary" demonstrations. Immorality is general. The world is not trembles with death, quite the contrary, beareth celebrating her. A kind of media that does not hide his sexual preference for the youngsters is perfected. We are witnessing a tristísimo show. Impunity dresses of justice. The liberation of the oppressed assumes the terrorist proclamation and those attributed to the representation of the good are not more than a few degenerate. Meanwhile, the executed given votes and are fairs. Terrible future ahead for a world whose guise of civilization is stupid and cowardly stigma of a martyred planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow paula, totally agree with you.

Our world is so bad nowadays.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Yikes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Exactly.  Thanks so much for this!!!!  I noticed as well that Alex Jones, for one, had a de-bunking video of the birth certificate within hours of its release.   And why throw the body overboard which arrouses suspicion.  

I believe this is all a part of a conspiracy to 'break the news.'  As they said in V for Vendetta, the media only reads the news, the government writes it.  Has there been a change at the top levels of government that goes beyond putting Petraeus as head of the CIA?  I do NOT think Obama is part of the same cabal as the Bush team.  I believe the Bush team, et al, to include the Rockefellers, are on the ropes.  Notice how Obama demolished Trump.  It is my belief that the good guys have already won and we are witnessing the BAM.

Here's an interesting take on things. Interestingly enough, this guy claims he had a dream about MJ and a revelatino that one day he would be more famous than him.  Curiously, on June 25, 2009, Wilcocks movie was for just a moment the most viewed on Youtube.  Is there a connection?

FORGET ABOUT BIN LADEN FOR A MINUTE -- THERE IS A BIGGER STORY

I did say that a plan for Disclosure was approved by all the various "alphabet soup" agencies.

I did not say that they agreed to do this willingly.

In fact, it appears they had no choice.

These documents would probably never have been released, except for the fact that the BRICS alliance -- Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (with Nigeria and Congo apparently soon to follow) -- insisted that it happen.

BRICS now possesses the resources, numbers, manpower and assets -- including extraterrestrial assistance -- to force the negative factions on this planet to stand down. And if the Western agencies didn't disclose, BRICS was going to do it without them.

That was an interesting take on things. I only hope Obama really is one of the good guys. I'm not ready to give up on him just yet. As for Osama Bin Laden, while I don't condone killing for the sake of killing, I would not have wanted him or his trial to be any where near the US. Just think, would you have wanted it in your backyard? Not me. As for America, it has been a long time since I could say that I'm proud to be an American. But this is my home, so I'm hoping that there is still the chance it could one day be a good place to live again. Heal the World says...
And The Dream We Were
Conceived In
Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace

I'm still holding out hope we turn this world around. Unfortunately, it's not going to be all roses and picnics to make that happen. Just my opinion of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

I also meant to add something about Obama's birth certificate. This is also again just my opinion. But if he turns out to be one of the good guys I don't care where he's from. After all, we did elect him President of the United States with a name like Barack Hussein Obama. AND his running mate was Biden. Does no one else see the irony in that? I mean:

Obama.....Osama
Barack Hussein....Saddam Hussein
Biden...Laden

That's got to be some kind of a coincidence though. Right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions