Similarities Jesus - Michael
April 29, 2011, 04:55:08 PM
I love Jesus and for me Jesus is God = Love = Truth. Jesus is perfection so i never compare a human being with him.
But Michael's message is so similar that you have to be blind not to see it. From the Bible i understand that Jesus ' second coming will not happen, but there will be a messenger. Should we dare to even think?

Here is a very interesting article i 've read and the possibily that Jesus might have faked his death too blew me away..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Qur'an God provides accurate information about the crucifixion of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh), which is described in the Gospel with contradictory and doubtful explanations. In the Qur'an, God makes it clear that SCHEMES MADE TOWARDS THE PROPHET JESUS (PBUH) ARE THWARTED AND THAT THEY CERTAINLY DID NOT KILL HİM:

and their saying, ‘We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Messenger of God.' THEY DID NOT KILL HIM AND THEY DID NOT CRUCIFY HIM but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. BUT THEY CERTAINLY DID NOT KILL HIM. (Surat An-Nisa', 157)

In the Qur'an, that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was not killed is stressed twice in the same verse and it is stated that those who advocate the belief that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh)  was killed have no real knowledge of it. This is a very clear statement.

Someone resembling to the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was crucified:

In the same verse in the Qur'an God reveals, "They did not kill him and they did not crucify him but IT WAS MADE TO SEEM SO TO THEM." (Surat an-Nisa', 157), and informs us that the person who was crucified was another person who was resembling the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). The individual who was crucified instead of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was Judas Iscariot, who acted treacherously towards the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). As a great miracle, God made Judas Iscariot seem like the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). When they came to take the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) to crucify him, they took Judas Iscariot who was present there and crucified him.

Besides, because Judas Iscariot's face was covered with blood, people also did not understand that it was not the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) who was crucified. In the latter part of Surat an-Nisa' 157, God relates, "They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture."

Indeed, in the Gospel, the words which are conveyed as the last words of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) ["Elohi, Elohi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?"], is again a continuation of the same delusion and the expression of disbelief in question belong to Judas Iscariot, whose plot was thwarted and was crucified instead of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Indeed, it is obvious that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh), who was a servant of God who wholeheartedly submitted to God and loved Him, could not have told these words. One can only expect to hear such rebellious expressions from a hypocrite.

The disappearance of Judas Iscariot according to the Gospel:

Parallel to what is revealed by the verses of the Qur'an and these explanations also supported by various sources, there are passages in Gospel that may provide evidence that a disciple of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh), Judas Iscariot, was crucified instead of him. According to these passages we need to notice that just after the crucifixion Judas Iscariot disappeared. Various Gospel authors try to explain away this subject in many ways and have contradicted with one other. The contradictory explanations regarding the disappearance of Iscariot in the Gospel is as follows:

Early in the morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people came to the decision to put Jesus to death. They bound him, led him away and handed him over to Pilate, the governor.

When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty silver coins to the chief priests and the elders. "I have sinned," he said, "for I have betrayed innocent blood." "What is that to us?" they replied. "That's your responsibility." So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself. (Matthew 27: 1-5)

In those days Peter stood up among the believers and said, "Brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled ...through the mouth of David concerning Judas, who served as guide for those who arrested Jesus—he was one of our number and shared in this ministry."

With the reward he got for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out. (Acts 1: 5-18)

Despite the fact that some explanations in the Gospel contradict with one another, there is consensus on the disappearance of Judas Iscariot just after the crucifixation. Judas Iscariot disappeared, because the one who was crucified and killed was Judas Iscariot. Judas Iscariot, who normally looked like the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) in the physical sense, was made to seem more like the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) as a miracle of God. Upon this, soldiers were mistaken and took him to the crucifix instead of The Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Just before this incident, by God's command, the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was taken to the heavens by angels, into the Sight of God.

In the Qur'an God informs that the plot against the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was "thwarted":

In the leadership of Judas Iscariot who was a hypocrite, unbelievers plotted against the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). The purpose of this plot was to kill the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). However, in the Qur'an God INFORMS US THAT THE PLOT AGAINST THE PROPHET JESUS (PBUH) WAS THWARTED. If, in one way, The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) died, this would mean unbelievers' plot coming to a favorable end on their part, and this is impossible. THAT PLOT WAS THWARTED. THE PROPHET JESUS (PBUH), IN NO WAY, DIED AND WAS NOT MURDERED. God informs us about this fact in the Qur'an thus:

When Jesus sensed disbelief on their part, he said, ‘Who will be my helpers to God?' The disciples said, ‘We are God's helpers. We believe in God. Bear witness that we are Muslims. Our Lord, we have faith in what You have sent down and have followed the Messenger, so write us down among the witnesses.'THEY PLOTTED AND GOD PLOTTED. BUT GOD IS THE BEST OF PLOTTERS. (Surah Al ‘Imran, 52-54)

If the plots of unbelievers succeeded, this would surely be related in the Qur'an. On the contrary, we know from the Qur'an that the plots against the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) came to nothing and that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was raised to the Sight of God.

It is a great blessing for sincere believers that a stealthy plot against The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was thwarted:

Despite very clear evidence, those who insist on the claim that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was killed should think wisely and re-read the Qur'an with an open mind and and keep their mind free of any prejudices. The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die; he was honorably raised to the heavens. For a sincere Christian, there is no meaning in being insistent upon the claim that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was killed. For a Christian, it is a blessing to know and believe that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die, that he was saved from the plots of unbelivers and that he is in our Lord's Sight. Insistently turning one's face from such glad tidings, not wanting the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) to be alive despite all these facts revealed is a strange attitude.

Some Christians claim that Muslims object the belief that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) is not alive, because they think it is unbecoming for a prophet to suffer. However Muslims believe in it simply because it is stated so in the Qur'an. The key point that deserves mention here is the following:

Surely God has tested Prophets with various affliction, hardships and trials. As a requisite of the trial in this world, God also granted temporary triumph to unbelievers. But God never lets His Prophets to be in a state that will, in the eyes of unbelievers, make them seem as if they were weak. Accordingly, such a state also holds true for the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Believing that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die is also good for Christians. Indeed, in the End Times when the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will be sent back to earth, Christians will see that he has no scar on his palms or feet. In the End Times in which we live the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will come back to earth with the clothes, belongings he had on 2000 years ago, and the money dating back to 2000 years. When these happen, Christians will be better convinced.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

------------------------

At some parts, i had the feeling that i am reading about our hoax.
What do you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Re: Similarities Jesus - Michael
April 29, 2011, 11:18:49 PM
You know my friend said the SAME exact thing to me--about the similarities between Michael and Jesus. I hope this isn't blasphemous but it's true how similar they are to each other...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

suspicious mind

April 30, 2011, 12:46:46 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
I love Jesus and for me Jesus is God = Love = Truth. Jesus is perfection so i never compare a human being with him.
But Michael's message is so similar that you have to be blind not to see it. From the Bible i understand that Jesus ' second coming will not happen, but there will be a messenger. Should we dare to even think?

Here is a very interesting article i 've read and the possibily that Jesus might have faked his death too blew me away..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Qur'an God provides accurate information about the crucifixion of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh), which is described in the Gospel with contradictory and doubtful explanations. In the Qur'an, God makes it clear that SCHEMES MADE TOWARDS THE PROPHET JESUS (PBUH) ARE THWARTED AND THAT THEY CERTAINLY DID NOT KILL HİM:

and their saying, ‘We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Messenger of God.' THEY DID NOT KILL HIM AND THEY DID NOT CRUCIFY HIM but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. BUT THEY CERTAINLY DID NOT KILL HIM. (Surat An-Nisa', 157)

In the Qur'an, that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was not killed is stressed twice in the same verse and it is stated that those who advocate the belief that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh)  was killed have no real knowledge of it. This is a very clear statement.

Someone resembling to the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was crucified:

In the same verse in the Qur'an God reveals, "They did not kill him and they did not crucify him but IT WAS MADE TO SEEM SO TO THEM." (Surat an-Nisa', 157), and informs us that the person who was crucified was another person who was resembling the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). The individual who was crucified instead of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was Judas Iscariot, who acted treacherously towards the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). As a great miracle, God made Judas Iscariot seem like the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). When they came to take the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) to crucify him, they took Judas Iscariot who was present there and crucified him.

Besides, because Judas Iscariot's face was covered with blood, people also did not understand that it was not the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) who was crucified. In the latter part of Surat an-Nisa' 157, God relates, "They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture."

Indeed, in the Gospel, the words which are conveyed as the last words of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) ["Elohi, Elohi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?"], is again a continuation of the same delusion and the expression of disbelief in question belong to Judas Iscariot, whose plot was thwarted and was crucified instead of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Indeed, it is obvious that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh), who was a servant of God who wholeheartedly submitted to God and loved Him, could not have told these words. One can only expect to hear such rebellious expressions from a hypocrite.

The disappearance of Judas Iscariot according to the Gospel:

Parallel to what is revealed by the verses of the Qur'an and these explanations also supported by various sources, there are passages in Gospel that may provide evidence that a disciple of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh), Judas Iscariot, was crucified instead of him. According to these passages we need to notice that just after the crucifixion Judas Iscariot disappeared. Various Gospel authors try to explain away this subject in many ways and have contradicted with one other. The contradictory explanations regarding the disappearance of Iscariot in the Gospel is as follows:

Early in the morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people came to the decision to put Jesus to death. They bound him, led him away and handed him over to Pilate, the governor.

When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty silver coins to the chief priests and the elders. "I have sinned," he said, "for I have betrayed innocent blood." "What is that to us?" they replied. "That's your responsibility." So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself. (Matthew 27: 1-5)

In those days Peter stood up among the believers and said, "Brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled ...through the mouth of David concerning Judas, who served as guide for those who arrested Jesus—he was one of our number and shared in this ministry."

With the reward he got for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out. (Acts 1: 5-18)

Despite the fact that some explanations in the Gospel contradict with one another, there is consensus on the disappearance of Judas Iscariot just after the crucifixation. Judas Iscariot disappeared, because the one who was crucified and killed was Judas Iscariot. Judas Iscariot, who normally looked like the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) in the physical sense, was made to seem more like the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) as a miracle of God. Upon this, soldiers were mistaken and took him to the crucifix instead of The Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Just before this incident, by God's command, the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was taken to the heavens by angels, into the Sight of God.

In the Qur'an God informs that the plot against the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was "thwarted":

In the leadership of Judas Iscariot who was a hypocrite, unbelievers plotted against the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). The purpose of this plot was to kill the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). However, in the Qur'an God INFORMS US THAT THE PLOT AGAINST THE PROPHET JESUS (PBUH) WAS THWARTED. If, in one way, The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) died, this would mean unbelievers' plot coming to a favorable end on their part, and this is impossible. THAT PLOT WAS THWARTED. THE PROPHET JESUS (PBUH), IN NO WAY, DIED AND WAS NOT MURDERED. God informs us about this fact in the Qur'an thus:

When Jesus sensed disbelief on their part, he said, ‘Who will be my helpers to God?' The disciples said, ‘We are God's helpers. We believe in God. Bear witness that we are Muslims. Our Lord, we have faith in what You have sent down and have followed the Messenger, so write us down among the witnesses.'THEY PLOTTED AND GOD PLOTTED. BUT GOD IS THE BEST OF PLOTTERS. (Surah Al ‘Imran, 52-54)

If the plots of unbelievers succeeded, this would surely be related in the Qur'an. On the contrary, we know from the Qur'an that the plots against the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) came to nothing and that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was raised to the Sight of God.

It is a great blessing for sincere believers that a stealthy plot against The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was thwarted:

Despite very clear evidence, those who insist on the claim that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was killed should think wisely and re-read the Qur'an with an open mind and and keep their mind free of any prejudices. The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die; he was honorably raised to the heavens. For a sincere Christian, there is no meaning in being insistent upon the claim that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was killed. For a Christian, it is a blessing to know and believe that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die, that he was saved from the plots of unbelivers and that he is in our Lord's Sight. Insistently turning one's face from such glad tidings, not wanting the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) to be alive despite all these facts revealed is a strange attitude.

Some Christians claim that Muslims object the belief that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) is not alive, because they think it is unbecoming for a prophet to suffer. However Muslims believe in it simply because it is stated so in the Qur'an. The key point that deserves mention here is the following:

Surely God has tested Prophets with various affliction, hardships and trials. As a requisite of the trial in this world, God also granted temporary triumph to unbelievers. But God never lets His Prophets to be in a state that will, in the eyes of unbelievers, make them seem as if they were weak. Accordingly, such a state also holds true for the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Believing that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die is also good for Christians. Indeed, in the End Times when the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will be sent back to earth, Christians will see that he has no scar on his palms or feet. In the End Times in which we live the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will come back to earth with the clothes, belongings he had on 2000 years ago, and the money dating back to 2000 years. When these happen, Christians will be better convinced.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

------------------------

At some parts, i had the feeling that i am reading about our hoax.
What do you guys think?

could you please show me what you read in the bible to give you that perspective? text i mean.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 30, 2011, 02:12:20 PM
[attachment=0:37aqjhzz]2010-07-06-17-04-40-6-portrait-of-michael-jackson-was-portrayed-through.jpeg[/attachment:37aqjhzz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal