all4loveandbelieve

Re: ... And They Lived Happily Ever After!
May 01, 2011, 03:13:50 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"

I couldn't care less about this royal wedding but the picture is mean and manipulative. It's like showing Michael living in a big beautiful house and some children dying photoshopped in the same picture. One has nothing to do with another and it's disturbing. It's everyone's right to live up to their possibilities and to celebrate their important moments in their own traditional way. We can't blame others because they're rich or put on their shoulders all the misery in the world just  because they can make a difference and expect something from them. This is a free act. And just like some of us don't give food to poor people even if that food means nothing to us, it's also their right to have the attitude they want.
At this wedding i know the guests had to donate, instead of wedding gifts, money to charity, that makes the picture even more unfair.
We live in 2011 and we still have the mentality of slave-master/group-leader. What i mean is we all pretend equalty but when it's about saving this world we still act like one is "more equal" than other and has more power to change something than me. But i really believe it's us all, little by little, piece by piece, individiaul by individual.We can all make  difference and not wait for leaders or masters to give the tone. Before poiting fingers to popular or rich families we should take a look in the mirror and start with us.

I do not like this picture, Does it mean that they shouldn't get married and have a wonderful wedding reception because this world is falling apart? Because this world is full of descrimination,  full of hatred and wars? This has been part of our lives for centuries, it did not start today. If you would get married  wouldn't you  like to have a great wedding and a wonderful reception r? So why not them? They are still human beings and in love they deserve happiness. Who ever did this is full of crap..  People like that makes this world be even worse. They cannot let things be. Live and let live..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 01, 2011, 03:35:41 PM
The rich one have more power than us. Their opinions and their actions count much more than ours.
"There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one."

I knew you were going to say this. Every revolution needs one or more leaders. People won't do it by themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 01, 2011, 03:37:55 PM
Of course they deserve a wonderful wedding and reception and all. Do they feel it is OK to be public all over the world?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2011, 03:51:41 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I couldn't care less about this royal wedding but the picture is mean and manipulative. It's like showing Michael living in a big beautiful house and some children dying photoshopped in the same picture. One has nothing to do with another and it's disturbing. It's everyone's right to live up to their possibilities and to celebrate their important moments in their own traditional way. We can't blame others because they're rich or put on their shoulders all the misery in the world just  because they can make a difference and expect something from them. This is a free act. And just like some of us don't give food to poor people even if that food means nothing to us, it's also their right to have the attitude they want.
At this wedding i know the guests had to donate, instead of wedding gifts, money to charity, that makes the picture even more unfair.
We live in 2011 and we still have the mentality of slave-master/group-leader. What i mean is we all pretend equalty but when it's about saving this world we still act like one is "more equal" than other and has more power to change something than me. But i really believe it's us all, little by little, piece by piece, individiaul by individual.We can all make  difference and not wait for leaders or masters to give the tone. Before poiting fingers to popular or rich families we should take a look in the mirror and start with us.

I do not like this picture, Does it mean that they shouldn't get married and have a wonderful wedding reception because this world is falling apart? Because this world is full of descrimination,  full of hatred and wars? This has been part of our lives for centuries, it did not start today. If you would get married  wouldn't you  like to have a great wedding and a wonderful reception r? So why not them? They are still human beings and in love they deserve happiness. Who ever did this is full of crap..  People like that makes this world be even worse. They cannot let things be. Live and let live..

To me the picture is saying (in a rather forceful way) that people should give their attention to more important issues than the royal wedding. Not saying the royal wedding isn't important, but that there are other "crisis" that should be focused on at this moment in time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

May 01, 2011, 04:18:02 PM
It's in the eyes of the viewer so any opinion is right afterall. Just like art. But i guess the british feel very offended , i know i was and i don't have the smallest connection to it.
When trying to let others know how affected i am by this hoax i am told to get real cause there are more important things in this life to deal with. They are right but that doesn't mean it's not offending.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 01, 2011, 04:32:00 PM

I didn't like this picture either and I agree with you heartphantom. This is very unfair to this couple. BUT maybe the reason of them making this picture is, something saying like: "We wish all of the millions of people who are interested to see the royal wedding were interested to save and help people who need." I think this kind of a message was trying to be given out with this picture but still as I wrote before, it is not fair for the couple and like you wrote it is like showing Michael at his big house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

May 01, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
I spent a day watching a wedding the son of Diana who Michael loved as he said he fell to his knees crying when Diana died he could not do his concert through grief she was his friend  William and Harry are respected and loved of course the world is in turmoil it's terrible but just one day of joy is good it's history in the making the people suffering in the world have not been forgotten
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 01, 2011, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

To me the picture is saying (in a rather forceful way) that people should give their attention to more important issues than the royal wedding. Not saying the royal wedding isn't important, but that there are other "crisis" that should be focused on at this moment in time.

Yes I understand what you are saying. Why haven't they done anything with the war In Iraq? This war was before the Royal Wedding.. Why all of a sudden now people are concerned what is happening all over the world? It takes the Royal wedding for them to realise we live in a world full of hatred? Come on. This is ridiculous. Let it be. Maybe we needed a happy moment in this world. If our government does not change, we will always live in a screwed up world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

luchy

May 13, 2011, 06:47:39 PM
a friend sent me email with the photo of the royal wedding compared with cinderella

[attachment=0:j4vmcd7x]Royal wedding.jpg[/attachment:j4vmcd7x]

William identical clothes  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

May 13, 2011, 06:55:02 PM
That's very nice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 13, 2011, 09:55:55 PM
Just in case you guys didn't know, the colors of the Cinderella character's clothes have been re-colored to mimic those of William, Kate and William's cousins (Beatrice and I forget the other one's name right now).  It's still a very clever photoshop though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions