2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I've noticed a pattern here.....as soon as the prosecution "wants more time" to find more evidence to convict Murray, the Judge allows it..........In other words, the corrupt court system is action...just as Michael planned.  Murray is being set up.  And it doesn't matter because Murrays defense will be that MJ is not dead, and that all the legal documents were fraudalent............So let the prosecution use PIGS and syringes....the truth is the truth.  

America's Corrupt Legal System
Rigged courts, bribed judges, phony trials, extortion by lawyers, and over 2 million prisoners..

Read more here....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I've noticed a pattern here.....as soon as the prosecution "wants more time" to find more evidence to convict Murray, the Judge allows it..........In other words, the corrupt court system is action...just as Michael planned.  Murray is being set up.  And it doesn't matter because Murrays defense will be that MJ is not dead, and that all the legal documents were fraudalent............So let the prosecution use PIGS and syringes....the truth is the truth.  

Rigged courts, bribed judges, phony trials, extortion by lawyers, and over 2 million prisoners..

Read more here....

But the judge is allowing it to be delayed and if Murray is being set up wouldn't that mean the Judge is being set up by MJ and the FBI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Read more here....

But the judge is allowing it to be delayed and if Murray is being set up wouldn't that mean the Judge is being set up by MJ and the FBI.

Yes, that's what I meant.....The judge can be brought...watch this video...

[youtube:6fxfxe4i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlfzJy6jvE[/youtube:6fxfxe4i]

[youtube:6fxfxe4i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtQOnxVAeIc&feature=related[/youtube:6fxfxe4i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Read more here....

Yes, that's what I meant.....The judge can be brought...watch this video...

[youtube:2tmohta2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlfzJy6jvE[/youtube:2tmohta2]

[youtube:2tmohta2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtQOnxVAeIc&feature=related[/youtube:2tmohta2]

wow didn't know that...thanks 2good2btrue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
Fuck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

There will be no trial. Think of it this way......Seems like only the fans are paying attention to
all of this court stuff right?? I mean Its not even being shown on major news stations. My point is
that now that they know that the fans are figuring this out, why should they continue playing these
silly court games??? They know he is alive. We know he is alive.
Now, we wait for Bam!    beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

I tend to agree.  I think that, as it being a sting...why go through all that.
But, then, how to reveal this as a sting?  It would have to come out "somehow".  Wouldn't a court scene be a good way?  Especially if this was rooted in the court system?
Can't you see it happening...a prosecution of someone tried for murder...and during the proceedings, it's slowly revealed..Michael was NOT a drug addict...Michael was NOT broke...Michael was NOT gay or a pedophile...on and on...
and....that there WAS a conspiracy to "harm"  (as in now, commit homicide) a human, being, Michael.  Fraudulently, by the Santa Barbara court system.  The on going trial would be a metaphor to the previous and would exonerate Michael and place and open the blame on the SB system.  But, also showing corruption even further, thus the need for the FBI.
But, that would be GREAT and GRAND and command attention in the world, and get eyes onto why Michael did this.  And why the need to hoax at all.
But, I wonder...if they will be able to even find an impartial jury..if it will happen, if all this can be accomplished without the court.  Will they just release a press conference.."we now interrupt your program"?
Interesting.  Very.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

MJhasSpoken wrote:

Wake me up when September ends
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Read more here....

Ooh !! I think you said the magic words here "the corrupt courst system is in action" and because this is MJ, the prosecution is getting whatever they want and the Judge allows it.  So this delay is not Michael's plan, it's this stinking system of things, but MJ the genius knew this would happen.  A dead MJ is not enough and their dark and evil minds have this burning desire to crucify his name or just not take a manslaughter charge too seriously.  
This didn't sink in for me as well as it does now, duhhh...
thanking you 2good2btrue!!!   (I hope that is what you meant)

Tonight I pray...Dear God.. let your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven !!!!!
2 Peter 3:13.  
Heal the World just started playing, too ironic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "paula-c"
MJhasSpoken wrote:

haha...love it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "paula-c"
MJhasSpoken wrote:

lolol/ That's how I feel every morning I have to get up during the best part of my sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "eternalflame"

And what will be the reason in September? C´mon, give the guys some ideas!

I am guessing it's September because it's the 10th Anniversary of Sept 11th. I am not sure if there's any connection but that was my first thought when I saw September. The media has been gearing up for this 10th anniversary for months with all these stories on airplane mishaps and then Osama is dead or "dead" or never existed (that's another story) and then Obama visits ground zero. It just seems like a build up to something but I am not sure what. I do find it interesting that Michael had his 30th Anniversary show at Madison Square Garden around 9/11 and now the trial case is being pushed back around 9/11. If Prince knew about 9/11 before that day, then I'm sure MJ probably knew and possibly had that show to tried to stop it through his show by raising consciousness with more love. Perhaps, he's trying to do the same with this? I am not sure how he could pull that off but that's my guess. I could be totally wrong but that's my thoughts on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Michael Jackson Death Trial Postponed
May 16, 2011, 02:06:45 AM
(RTTNews) - Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial for the death of Michael Jackson will be delayed until September.

The case has been delayed after Murray requested more time for his legal team to prepare for the new prosecution witnesses that will be called to testify. Due to the delay, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will be dismissing prospective jurors until the trial starts in September.

Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the June 2009 death of the King of Pop. The prosecution claims that Murray administered a lethal dose of the drug propofol to the singer and then attempted to cover up the overdose.

Murray's team, however, maintains that the singer self-administered the overdose of the drug when Murray left the room.

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson Death Trial Postponed
May 16, 2011, 08:22:50 AM
Quote from: "ladylee1979"
(RTTNews) - Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial for the death of Michael Jackson will be delayed until September.

The case has been delayed after Murray requested more time for his legal team to prepare for the new prosecution witnesses that will be called to testify. Due to the delay, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will be dismissing prospective jurors until the trial starts in September.

Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the June 2009 death of the King of Pop. The prosecution claims that Murray administered a lethal dose of the drug propofol to the singer and then attempted to cover up the overdose.

Murray's team, however, maintains that the singer self-administered the overdose of the drug when Murray left the room.

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sponsored Link: I don’t want to scare you… But right now, the U.S. government is doing something incredibly stupid, which could potentially cause a huge crisis in America, in the next few months. Watch the full investigative video here...
is there a link ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: Michael Jackson Death Trial Postponed
May 16, 2011, 09:22:16 AM
is there a link ?

hey, link added above
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike