This does not make any since at all!  :twisted:
Kenny Oretga said that because he was concerned about MJ he confronted Murray and the gang at a meeting to let them know that he felt Michael was not eating or may need to get some help!
I am not sure of the exact word for word but I know he brought it up to Dr. Murray and all of the others.
And what happend nothing at all? What did they do? NOTHING THATS WHAT :twisted:  :shock:
Dr. Murray went off on Kenny Ortega :x  and told him Michael was find that it was not any of his business and he knows what he is doing and that MJ can return to work.  :lol:
BUT  HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO GIVE CPR OR DIAL 911 AND SOMEONE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF HIS NEGLEGENCE  :shock:  
DR. M NEEDS TO GET HIM SOME BETTER LAWYERS BECAUSE IF THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE THAN THIS IS A HOAX!
WHAT LAWYER WOULD EVER BRING UP DAMAGING EVIDENCE! :shock:  
CONTRADICTION AT ITS BEST! WOW! IT IS GETTING CRAZIER AND CRAZIER EVERYDAY!  lolol/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "sandythyme"
I have a question, for fun Michael use to put a mannequin of himself in an ambulance to fool the pazzs.  So where did the ambulance come from and why would they (the ambulance people) allow this prank?  At Neverland he had an old ambulance, I wonder when the last time he did this?  Just thinking out loud but, could this be the "other day" photo?  Also, Lou's comment about Michael is fun, he was getting emotional towards the end of the interview.  This interview was just a few days after Michael "died", I think  Lou still hadn't come to terms with Michael's death and was speaking in present terms rather than past.  Take care  :)

so if he used manniquines to fool the paps there should be some old peices about him being taken in an ambulance or at least someone has heard of this before. or you would think they would ad that to list of this is why jacko is whaco ( :( sorry i had to say it to make the point) pale/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal