You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray Could Testify At Michael Jackson Death Trial Dr. Conrad Murray Could Testify At Michael Jackson Death Trial

By Jen Heger
Radar Legal Editor

Dr. Conrad Murray's jury selection for his involuntary manslaughter trial stemming from the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson is expected to begin on Wednesday, May 4th, and RadarOnline has exclusively learned that Dr. Murray wants to be put on the stand to testify.

It's anticipated that jury selection could take one week. The District Attorney will present evidence to the jury that backs up their claims that Dr. Murray is responsible for Jackson's death on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray "will be playing an active role in his defense. Dr. Murray has made sure that his medical practice and patients are taken care of during the trial," a friend of Murray's tells RadarOnline.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

The source also says: "Dr. Murray wants to tell his version of events the day that Michael Jackson tragically died. Dr. Murray has maintained his innocence since he was formally charged. Dr. Murray's lawyers will make the tactical decision when it's their turn to present their witnesses at the trial about whether or not to put him on the stand. Dr. Murray truly has nothing to hide, and wants the jurors to hear what he has to say."

If Dr. Murray doesn't testify at the trial, his pal tells us: "Dr. Murray would probably do an interview after the trial, if his advisors approve it, to explain his story. There is so much that the public doesn't know. Dr. Murray is hopeful that at an appropriate time, he can elaborate on misconceptions about him and his care of Michael."

PHOTOS: Stars Who Died In Bizarre Ways

If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter charge, Dr. Murray could serve up to four years in state prison.

Calls seeking comment from Dr. Murray's spokesperson weren't immediately returned.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

If he has something to say, by all means, let him testify.  I would LOVE to see him trying to explain all his discrepancies in court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

I can't wait.
Lights..Camera..Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
I can't wait.
Lights..Camera..Murray.

:lol: Lights, camera, action
       Murray tryin to say "Sorry Ms. Jackson"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If he has something to say, by all means, let him testify.  I would LOVE to see him trying to explain all his discrepancies in court.

What discrepancies? Murray has always been consistent, he didn't give MJ anything that should have killed him. It's the media reports that contain the discrepancies. Duh  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray Could Testify At Michael Jackson Death Trial Dr. Conrad Murray Could Testify At Michael Jackson Death Trial

By Jen Heger
Radar Legal Editor

Dr. Conrad Murray's jury selection for his involuntary manslaughter trial stemming from the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson is expected to begin on Wednesday, May 4th, and RadarOnline has exclusively learned that Dr. Murray wants to be put on the stand to testify.

It's anticipated that jury selection could take one week. The District Attorney will present evidence to the jury that backs up their claims that Dr. Murray is responsible for Jackson's death on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray "will be playing an active role in his defense. Dr. Murray has made sure that his medical practice and patients are taken care of during the trial," a friend of Murray's tells RadarOnline.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

The source also says: "Dr. Murray wants to tell his version of events the day that Michael Jackson tragically died. Dr. Murray has maintained his innocence since he was formally charged. Dr. Murray's lawyers will make the tactical decision when it's their turn to present their witnesses at the trial about whether or not to put him on the stand. Dr. Murray truly has nothing to hide, and wants the jurors to hear what he has to say."

If Dr. Murray doesn't testify at the trial, his pal tells us: "Dr. Murray would probably do an interview after the trial, if his advisors approve it, to explain his story. There is so much that the public doesn't know. Dr. Murray is hopeful that at an appropriate time, he can elaborate on misconceptions about him and his care of Michael."

PHOTOS: Stars Who Died In Bizarre Ways

If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter charge, Dr. Murray could serve up to four years in state prison.

Calls seeking comment from Dr. Murray's spokesperson weren't immediately returned.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

first justice then truth ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Dr. Murray wants to be put on the stand to testify....Dr. Conrad Murray "will be playing an active role in his defense...Dr. Murray truly has nothing to hide, and wants the jurors to hear what he has to say...There is so much that the public doesn't know.

Jeez, you don't even have to read between the lines with this article.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions