It has emerged that Will Smith's children Jaden and Willow are not only hanging out with kids, but are also helping them to enjoy their childhood, and has been arranged by Jackson’s mother Katherine.

Jaden and Willow didn't just bump into Michael's kids on a movie set in LA the other day -- TMZ has learned, it was all set up by Katherine... to help nudge her grandchildren in a positive direction.

Sources close to Katherine told TMZ.com that she believes the Smith children are prime examples of young success in Hollywood -- both extremely talented and down-to-earth -- and thinks Prince, Paris, and Blanket could learn a lot from them.

According to sources, Katherine wants to surround her grandchildren with role models like Jaden and Willow -- so she set up the meet-and-greet... and we're told, the kids got along like a house on fire.

Katherine is also said to be actively encouraging Michael's kids to become involved in all kinds of activities, including acting.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

That is very nice the children needs to interact with other children. If it can help why not? maybe Katherine has in mind if they play with Will Smith children Michael kids will have an open door to act in movies, with Will Smith's help.. who knows?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal