Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Ok guys, I'm going to clarify some things. First of all, I sincerely apologize if you do not believe this story was initially posted. I also apologize for not being able to post as i am fairly busy. You can draw your own accusations and put fourth any blame you wish to facilitate, but I can assure you I have found this article posted by none other than TMZ itself. Secondly, I'm not in anyways advocating it's authenticity, this is why i'm fairly skeptical and the reason why I wrote "if this is true" in the first place. I can only tell you guys that I don't know, and this is my wholeheartedly, honest, and sincere response. I asked once if we could not find the article itself, then we should lock this thread. I don't want to enormous amounts of hate monger ensuing between people, and Michael surely wouldn't want us to get caught up in this either. Remember, it's all for love. Please refrain from any unnecessary bashing, fighting, or any sort. The only information I can honestly regard is factual is the article that I COPIED AND PASTED FROM was from TMZ's site. Why it was deleted, and why the date wasn't posted as today? I have no idea, but maybe instead of wondering why if this was posted or not, we should contact TMZ for the story? because it WAS DELETED.

Why you did not copied and pasted also the link to the article as we usually do? Would be much easier with believe or not believe.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I’m with Conrad on this one.  Except instead of using the phrase “might as well”, I’ll just say HE IS. Once again, this is my opinion IS Michael Jackson.
[youtube:3hh1gla7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCO3qsQMTg[/youtube:3hh1gla7]

Real.  If not then who were the players and why haven’t they fessed up yet?  Because there are none.  No reputable tv station would pull a stunt like this for a real murder victim and then come up with that lame excuse of an apology for doing it.  And neither did they. They more likely had to cover their asses for jumping the gun by releasing this tape to the public ; so they use the fans’ blind faith to do it. Tell them anything.  THEY ARE MICHAEL JACKSON FANS SO YOU KNOW HOW GULLIBLE THEY ARE.  Right? Wrong.Right. This fan isn’t buying it. Sorry. It’s Michael. :roll:

There is a thread somewhere here about this video, German TV channel RTL claims to have made this video just to show people how easily they can be fooled. The show is called "RTL Akte 2010 or 2011" and claims to be correct investigation and no tabloid. Don´t know what to think about.
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
So, you may believe this, or you may snicker and point your finger, but i'm not tryin gto convince this is real or not. TMZ posted this information, and thats all I know. I checked back a few minutes later, and the article was gone. Maybe it was posted for a reasonable time length to test the hoax believers so that one person would see it, paste the article and delete it to stir a fued? I don't know.

Should be a good reminder for us
a) to fix everything we get the moment we find it because a second later it might be gone

b) to be aware that there are people around who try to mess us up, this forum is public and can be read by everyone, and they might have fun giving us pieces and reading here how we argue about them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Yulia"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Even if I paste in the whole title of that post, nothing comes up!!  Looks like "TMZ" strikes again.  Sorta like the DoDo's comment today, huh?  Intriguing.

What dodo comment?

I suppose this one:

Happy Easter. On this day of rebirth let's celebrate life. I'm alive!

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Yulia pointed out (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) that TMZ was supposedly hacked on this day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Fake.

Carry on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I believe it was probably there. But I don't think Harvey or anyone on TMZ posted it. Like Yulia said, it was supposedly hacked. There's the answer to our "question".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Sarahli

"A verdict is scheduled for July 2011"  this might as well be true :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal