I cAN'T wait 2 see whaT tHE MASTer has in StoRE FOr us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

Quote from: "heartphantom"
because frankly in my humble opinion that would just be stupid and totally disrespectful to his fans that are IN the know or NOT in the know - it doesn't matter because a lot of fans are still grieving and in pain from the loss (whether they beLIEve it's a permanent loss due to REAL death or a temporary loss due to HOAX death). Pain is pain.

THANK YOU, TR bow/  bow/
Yes, I have often thought about this, and it always seemed to me the Only reason for him that could have frightened him - the reaction of not only his fans but the world..Scary..
But Im sure he will find the means of doing it. Or he has already  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
I don't think all of us believe that Michael will BAM on stage like that.  It's interesting to entertain all possibilities for sure but I think it's going to be a little more serious than that. I don't think there's going to be a performance or a concert or a Cirque show or ANYthing like that where the curtain is going to go up and - BAM! - there he is moonwalkin' across the stage. No I don't think that at all...... because frankly in my humble opinion that would just be stupid and totally disrespectful to his fans that are IN the know or NOT in the know - it doesn't matter because a lot of fans are still grieving and in pain from the loss (whether they beLIEve it's a permanent loss due to REAL death or a temporary loss due to HOAX death). Pain is pain.

This is what I've been writing for a long time. People still couldn't understand the seriousness of the hoax. They still expect him to BAM in a cirque. That is definitely NOT going to happen. The BAM will be a formal one, a conference maybe, with the FBI or who else is involved in the hoax, and everything will be explained to the public. A BAM with a show or a cirque would be so much disrespectful to the world like saying "I deceived you all but this is just a show"  and it definitely doesn't fit with MJ and this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "Love4MJ"
THe tRUth WiLl aLL bE reVeaLED In THe enD.
'

What's with all the capitals, I don't get it. confused/

Yeah, me either. Someone else used to do that, but the caps formed other words of their own, in a phrase. Is there a code in these? :? Or are you playing with us TOO?  geek/  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Just doing it for fun. It doesn't mean anything. I too don't like people who play with other people's emotions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

Its her

:o

Now......... what's this about TAG teamin'? You and MJHasSpoken have CONFUUUUUUUSED me so much I don't even KNOW who's on who's team.

But it's still fun being in the company of such wonderfully humorous people ..........guess what? I ain't complaining!   party/  

Tell you what........ whoever has the higher score on that score card......... THAT'S the person's team I want to be on. And yes it's TOTALLY FAIR.  :D

She has a team--doing great by herself, and I have a team, doing alright, myself, too. I, being suspicious,  suspicious// thought she had tagged you. She, having the same Hoaxanoia,  suspicious// thought I had tagged you.

I think you are very easily tickled and that makes you a good sport.  :D

bearhug  Thank you for the compliments, too. (whispering: I think we are just riding a patch of serendipity, as long as it lasts, before they lock the thread for going so off topic, we're off the planet!)

But, hey! Speaking of which, WHAT planet do THOSE "Totally Fair" rules you made up, come from??   confused/

Man RRR Us???  errrr  Is that a war planet, cuz those are fighting words... :o

What are you, a status seeker, latching on to the brightest star of the moment? Then what, jump ship/ switch sides, when I or she starts to fall behind, all by herself?  :o  suspicious//  

Who died and made YOU the prize???  pale/  (kidding, kidding :P )

Oh, I get it, you confuuuuusedly thought you were bettin' the horsies?  ha ha ha  :lol:  These are reindeer games, Billy.

MJhasSpoken, do you want this :arrow: playa?  :P  

Tell you what, TR777, you can be the Waterboy. ;)

(what?  bow/ --it was your original idea!)   mj_dance/  :lol:

:lol:  You know I'm teasing. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

You shrink the spaceship...anyway Jor-el got Kal-el out of there before the planet was destroyed, so how hard can it be...if a planet was getting destroyed, I think we would notice, wouldn't you? so don't play dumb with me...or if you really are dumb, then I apologize.  :lol:   :D  (fake smile is back)

Now your making me worried, a time machine in your backpack, I thought time machine don't fit in backpacks...well if you need help making one, just watch "Minutemen".  ;)

Really, it's no extra energy required to just press the letter a, it takes more energy to explain it to me then to just click on the 'a' key...so I'm not buying it, not for a dollar and not for 2 cents that you wouldn't waste your energy just to press the 'a' key, but if that's so, it's truly very sad. :lol:  :lol:

About The Pretender, that was one of my fav shows and still is, I don't know where to get it though, but I am sure if you just type it in google you will find it.

Me encouraging TR, I don't know, what do you think? If you can't handle extra competition, than QUIT, like I know you want to. :lol:  :)

By the way, how long are you prepared to wait for MJ, what if he doesn't come back July?
I have read your possible dates...they are interesting, I think you said before August 1st, why did you chose that date?

Also anything new on that less-than-holy site?

Yeah, but, they weren't deeply lost in a rabbit hole, either. And, it couldn't have been that easy or he would have built one for ole Mama Lara and himself.

Dum, dee, dumb, dumb, dumb. I'm not telling. :P

I'm sure that someone who can make a Time Machine, can make me a teeny tiny one. Wasn't there a little bitty one in Kandor, or whatever that little city in a jug was called, back in the 70s?? Maybe in someone's attic? No, I guess I'm thinking of some enemy who shrunk himself and got inside; a shrinking machine, not a Time Machine---but hey---ALL is possible in fiction...I can have one in my backpack if I say so. (sticking my tongue out)

Speaking of spaceships, did you ever see When worlds Collide"? Hokey 50's special effects, but such DRAMA!! omg!!! I am drooling right now, recalling it.  :D  8-)  :lol: It has a countdown to the collision and everything. I'm going to buy that one. I hope it's on dvd.... bounce/

That Pretender plot looks really interesting! It's ten years old! I don't know how I missed it. It should be rentable by now. I'll look. Maybe for sale on Ebay, too!

I caught a couple of episodes of a show called The Mentalist (I think) last year or year before. Nothing supernatural or science fictiony, but a whole lot of clever observation and intellect. 8-)  And smiles. Not a sourpuss cop show. I like that  :D calm, cool intelligence, ending the show with a "tap dance" on the outfoxed criminals.

I don't want to quit. pale/  Even if I did, I wouldn't. I am unable to quit, unless my lights are punched out for good. Bring it on. Tell him to bring all those kung foo guys from Rush Hour if YOU can take it. I already told him something to the effect that we're not playing "footsies" here. ha ha ha ha ha (I crack myself up) :lol:

Seriously? How long would I wait for MJ to return? Probably, forever. I never knew anyone like him. I never knew anyone who wrote symphonies ANYwhere, let alone in the backgrounds of his Pop music. I never knew anyone who thought like Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr., and placed their TIMELESS words in most of his songs. I never knew anyone who appeared to live exactly what he says he believes. I would like to be able to pinch him to see if I'm really near him, and pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming the whole guy up. NO one is that wonderful. I just want to see for myself...no hurry, I guess. Just sometime before I die. I have some weird theories about him. They come every day, like birds, nesting in my hair :!:  typing/  Some of them will make even people here CRAZY, Mad. I may post an eyeopener, but, tamer one later, if we are all still here after the 21st this month!!!!!  :shock:  :?  :?  :?

Why? how long will YOU wait?

Oh, btw, my August date is Aug.11, ONLY because someone counted up to that date from June 25 2009, 777 days. I think the starting day is wrong, because if you count 777 days back from Dec 21 2012, it was last November 5. There is something there, but I haven't figured out what. I'm trying to match up something MJ would honor and PRIZE historically---something important enough to use as his TAKEOVER date, NOT just those tricks they are doing with numbers. I bet you if the day is Historically MAGIC for MJ, even :geek: I could  :ugeek: voodoo some quick numbers for the number crunchers. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Don't worry about that TR777 misdirection. 2014 is 2 years after the big build up of the end of the world.

Why would he want to come back AFTER, if, either, everything his boy TS said proves to be crap, or if the world is just a burnt out crusty smoking ball, because it's all true??  Er... :? No one comes back after that, but the  :twisted: Antichrist, sometime, there, and then seven years later on the dot, Jesus :D .

Of course...remember The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, where the spook-infested organ refused to play, at the time it said it would, and

AFTER THE WHOLE TOWN HAD GIVEN UP AND GONE HOME,  :?

THE GOOFBALL THING STARTED afraid/  PLAYING THIS MANIACAL DIRGE, afraid/  and some stragglers heard it and came back?? Did you see that?

It would be JUST LIKE that Joker to pull something like that. It's HIS THRILLER; he can scare the crap out of us any way he likes.  mj_bad/

I think the only thing he's working on STILL, the last thing to be accomplished, is to get all the crying fans out of their funk and turn them into hoaxer/BeLIEvers.

Just my humble opinion, but, I THINK he is amazed and perplexed that EVERYONE who ever enjoyed him, and says they loved him, doesn't  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

recognize that prankster,

HIMself

ALL OVER this Adventure :!:  :!:  :!:  :o .

Really, how can it be The Greatest Show on Earth, if only a few hundred thousand show up?????

We discussed this before on another thread, and decided, I think, that even unbelievers, and the indifferent (never fans or anything), WERE in the Game, anyway, playing parts on the other side of BeLIEf, but maybe: not so fast...If it's ALL for love, it is going to be more inclusive than exclusive---right?  EVERYBODY has to play. No sitting THIS one out!

Everyone has their part to play, and don't think MJ told ANY of them when he really IS coming back. Not even hoaxing TR777. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaah(breathe) ha ha ha
ha ha  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  geek/

I'm sorry, I seem to have written a thesis. :oops: (I told you I am not a quitter! ;)  One more thing. (Un) godlike productions lolol/  sure has some real folks on there, but I can't find ANYTHING!!!  crash/ It is chaos! I can't even find what I read there last week or weeks ago, about the 2012 /777 thing!!!

I'm gonna see if it's any better organized tonight.

Sweet  michael-jackson/ Dreams.  bounce/

:)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

I don't think all of us believe that Michael will BAM on stage like that.  It's interesting to entertain all possibilities for sure but I think it's going to be a little more serious than that. I don't think there's going to be a performance or a concert or a Cirque show or ANYthing like that where the curtain is going to go up and - BAM! - there he is moonwalkin' across the stage. No I don't think that at all...... because frankly in my humble opinion that would just be stupid and totally disrespectful to his fans that are IN the know or NOT in the know - it doesn't matter because a lot of fans are still grieving and in pain from the loss (whether they beLIEve it's a permanent loss due to REAL death or a temporary loss due to HOAX death). Pain is pain.

As empathetic as Michael is, I think he will not CHOOSE but has ALREADY CHOSEN a way.... a method.... a Grand Plan. He's running the show and his plan will be INfallible, I truly beLIEve that. I think he's calling the shots - for the MOST part - although I DO believe that there are some inevitable circumstances that have already taken place (i.e., court related and "evidence" related <----- and I think this is the focal point that we need to zoom in on for the next few weeks) and will CONTINUE to take place that is beyond his control.

Why? Because every great milestone ever accomplished in the history of humankind has never been achieved without obstacles.... without enemies.... without challenges. And this is no different. But in the end I believe justice will prevail and the world will know a better Truth because of it...... a CLEARER Truth that's not obscured by dark clouds and tarnished by poisoned minds of the world.

I have Faith that his plan will NOT fail us....... to the END. It may not please everyone but what does? I think he has chosen a way that will bring at least SOME level of comfort to everyone....... but it might not be what we expect. As we all know ............ with MJ............. expect the UNexpected.  8-)

God bless you all,
T.R.

P.S. MJhasSpoken.......... drinking buddies huh? Hmmmm.......... Its Her failed to mention that. :lol: So if you 2 on are on the same team....... that's 3 people....... you, her, me. Guess I need to beam back up and find me a team mate.  rr/ Meanwhile......... you and Its Her enjoy, it's on me. --------->  beerchug

I totally agree with you on MJ...
Yes last time I checked, its her and I are drinking buddies, unless she decided to cut out of our arrangement. You see,  its her and I are still enemies but we're friends when it comes to drinks @5, your welcome to join  ;)

Quote from: "PureLove"
This is what I've been writing for a long time. People still couldn't understand the seriousness of the hoax. They still expect him to BAM in a cirque. That is definitely NOT going to happen. The BAM will be a formal one, a conference maybe, with the FBI or who else is involved in the hoax, and everything will be explained to the public. A BAM with a show or a cirque would be so much disrespectful to the world like saying "I deceived you all but this is just a show"  and it definitely doesn't fit with MJ and this hoax.

Purelove, your right. I was actually one of the ones who thought MJ might BAM at a CDS Show, but it doesn't show how serious the hoax really is...I understood how serious the hoax was, but I thought MJ would still BAM in an entertaining way. But I agree with what you said, I guess I thought it would turn out a certain way because I expect MJ THE ENTERTAINER, but I never really thought about it from the serious side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"

Yeah, but, they weren't deeply lost in a rabbit hole, either. And, it couldn't have been that easy or he would have built one for ole Mama Lara and himself.

Dum, dee, dumb, dumb, dumb. I'm not telling. :P

I'm sure that someone who can make a Time Machine, can make me a teeny tiny one. Wasn't there a little bitty one in Kandor, or whatever that little city in a jug was called, back in the 70s?? Maybe in someone's attic? No, I guess I'm thinking of some enemy who shrunk himself and got inside; a shrinking machine, not a Time Machine---but hey---ALL is possible in fiction...I can have one in my backpack if I say so. (sticking my tongue out)

Speaking of spaceships, did you ever see When worlds Collide"? Hokey 50's special effects, but such DRAMA!! omg!!! I am drooling right now, recalling it.  :D  8-)  :lol: It has a countdown to the collision and everything. I'm going to buy that one. I hope it's on dvd.... bounce/

That Pretender plot looks really interesting! It's ten years old! I don't know how I missed it. It should be rentable by now. I'll look. Maybe for sale on Ebay, too!

I caught a couple of episodes of a show called The Mentalist (I think) last year or year before. Nothing supernatural or science fictiony, but a whole lot of clever observation and intellect. 8-)  And smiles. Not a sourpuss cop show. I like that  :D calm, cool intelligence, ending the show with a "tap dance" on the outfoxed criminals.

I don't want to quit. pale/  Even if I did, I wouldn't. I am unable to quit, unless my lights are punched out for good. Bring it on. Tell him to bring all those kung foo guys from Rush Hour if YOU can take it. I already told him something to the effect that we're not playing "footsies" here. ha ha ha ha ha (I crack myself up) :lol:

Seriously? How long would I wait for MJ to return? Probably, forever. I never knew anyone like him. I never knew anyone who wrote symphonies ANYwhere, let alone in the backgrounds of his Pop music. I never knew anyone who thought like Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr., and placed their TIMELESS words in most of his songs. I never knew anyone who appeared to live exactly what he says he believes. I would like to be able to pinch him to see if I'm really near him, and pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming the whole guy up. NO one is that wonderful. I just want to see for myself...no hurry, I guess. Just sometime before I die. I have some weird theories about him. They come every day, like birds, nesting in my hair :!:  typing/  Some of them will make even people here CRAZY, Mad. I may post an eyeopener, but, tamer one later, if we are all still here after the 21st this month!!!!!  :shock:  :?  :?  :?

Why? how long will YOU wait?

Oh, btw, my August date is Aug.11, ONLY because someone counted up to that date from June 25 2009, 777 days. I think the starting day is wrong, because if you count 777 days back from Dec 21 2012, it was last November 5. There is something there, but I haven't figured out what. I'm trying to match up something MJ would honor and PRIZE historically---something important enough to use as his TAKEOVER date, NOT just those tricks they are doing with numbers. I bet you if the day is Historically MAGIC for MJ, even :geek: I could  :ugeek: voodoo some quick numbers for the number crunchers. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Don't worry about that TR777 misdirection. 2014 is 2 years after the big build up of the end of the world.

Why would he want to come back AFTER, if, either, everything his boy TS said proves to be crap, or if the world is just a burnt out crusty smoking ball, because it's all true??  Er... :? No one comes back after that, but the  :twisted: Antichrist, sometime, there, and then seven years later on the dot, Jesus :D .

Of course...remember The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, where the spook-infested organ refused to play, at the time it said it would, and

AFTER THE WHOLE TOWN HAD GIVEN UP AND GONE HOME,  :?

THE GOOFBALL THING STARTED afraid/  PLAYING THIS MANIACAL DIRGE, afraid/  and some stragglers heard it and came back?? Did you see that?

It would be JUST LIKE that Joker to pull something like that. It's HIS THRILLER; he can scare the crap out of us any way he likes.  mj_bad/

I think the only thing he's working on STILL, the last thing to be accomplished, is to get all the crying fans out of their funk and turn them into hoaxer/BeLIEvers.

Just my humble opinion, but, I THINK he is amazed and perplexed that EVERYONE who ever enjoyed him, and says they loved him, doesn't  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

recognize that prankster,

HIMself

ALL OVER this Adventure :!:  :!:  :!:  :o .

Really, how can it be The Greatest Show on Earth, if only a few hundred thousand show up?????

We discussed this before on another thread, and decided, I think, that even unbelievers, and the indifferent (never fans or anything), WERE in the Game, anyway, playing parts on the other side of BeLIEf, but maybe: not so fast...If it's ALL for love, it is going to be more inclusive than exclusive---right?  EVERYBODY has to play. No sitting THIS one out!

Everyone has their part to play, and don't think MJ told ANY of them when he really IS coming back. Not even hoaxing TR777. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaah(breathe) ha ha ha
ha ha  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  geek/

I'm sorry, I seem to have written a thesis. :oops: (I told you I am not a quitter! ;)  One more thing. (Un) godlike productions lolol/  sure has some real folks on there, but I can't find ANYTHING!!!  crash/ It is chaos! I can't even find what I read there last week or weeks ago, about the 2012 /777 thing!!!

I'm gonna see if it's any better organized tonight.

Sweet  michael-jackson/ Dreams.  bounce/

:)

You watch all the same stuff as I do...are you me, am I you  :o  (reminds me of Rush Hour 3, the asian guy says; "he is me and I am you" and then later Chris Tucker says " i'm sick of playing games, you, me, everybody's ass around here" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:  :lol: ) ...anyway The Mentalist is one of the best shows on TV right now, next week Patrick Jane will come face to face with Red John in the season final.

:lol:  :lol:  Kung Fu guys from Rush Hour, I love those movies...I heard they are making a Rush Hour 4...come to think of it, you know how Chris Tucker always makes MJ references in the movie like  "...you got the address to Michael Jackson's house, Never-Neverland" or how he is singing his songs or dancing like him...well since MJ 'died' we have taken the references of him as a clue or that he is behind the movies, which could possibly be true but it could also not be the case.

pale/ The Ghost and Mr Chicken freaks me out, when the Organ started playing itself (freaked out), but then it was actually a trick (starting not to get freaked out), but then at the end, it really did play itself (super freak, super freak, super freaked out) . Also isn't that old guy creepy, the one that plays the organ  afraid/

Hmmm...will I wait...I will wait for however long it takes, but I will not be active in this site by the end of the year.

I was thinking about BAM dates, what if we shouldn't be focused on them, none of us believe in them because nothing happens on them. But what if nothing happens because MJ isn't going to BAM according to a certain date to do with numerology (maybe it partly has to do with that) but what if the signifcance on the day MJ comes back has to do with an event or some personal event. In V for Vendetta (although V doesn't use numerology) V MADE THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER, THE NIGHT TO REMEMBER because of what happened to him before, it was signifcant to him, and one of the reasons why he did what he did.

I feel the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH is how MJ faked his death and his Thriller II movie, I think the BAM will be more of a judgement type thing, I don't really know how to explain it, but it's more of a "I'm coming after you, and your going down" type thing.  :lol:

Yes, I believe ONLY MJ knows, not even his family knows, it WILL be on Michael's terms and no one else's.

Thanks its her, I don't sleep...I work while you sleep and I work in my sleep, but sweet dreams to you too or beautiful nightmares (Beyonce reference)...funny, isn't this hoax either a sweet dream, because MJ is alive and we get to be apart of it or a beautiful nightmare because this hoax can get so fustrating at times but we still enjoy it because it is an adventure.

bearhug  By the way the hug isn't for you, it's for me  :lol:  no but seriously, doesn't it look like the smilie is just hugging itself (under breath, someone's arrogant).

Anyway have a good night (starts singing Sweet Dreams)...turn the light's on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Of course he won't just appear on stage with CDS :roll: .
July is almost here and I have not 1% faith that Michael Jackson will be back.

Maybe he is not the man I thought he was.
But I love him anyway, alive or dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I don´t think he is going to Bam. As someone here has mentioned, fans are still sad for MJ ( I still cry for Michael from time to time  :oops: ) and a Show-Bam would be too shocking and also negative imo.

The more time that passes the less i see a come back. It´s going to be too difficult.

The scenario I can picture is Michael appearing in Murray´s trial as a witness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I'm trying hard to imagine a way he could come back without them tearing him apart and make him look more weird than ever.

I can imagine nothing of that sort :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I still can´t understand how much Michael meant to me.

I can´t predict how i would feel if and when MJ "bams". Would it make any difference?, really.
We know MJ existed but he does not know about us personally. We have "met" the artist, not the man to have a cup of coffee with and chat about the weather.

As I see it, he is someone to us but to him we are just numbers, anonymous people with no face, a collective group that belongs to him, not the other way around and this is a sad fact imo.

So my question is, would MJ´s "bamming" change anything beside proving that we were right about him being alive? And, what after that?

Looks to me that we want to be Michael´s friend and support but does he want the same? He knows that we (fans, supporters, followers...) are here, he would need to take the next step and show us that he is there as well and, that day may be never comes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Gema"

I can´t predict how i would feel if and when MJ "bams". Would it make any difference?, really.
We know MJ existed but he does not know about us personally. We have "met" the artist, not the man to have a cup of coffee with and chat about the weather.

As I see it, he is someone to us but to him we are just numbers, anonymous people with no face, a collective group that belongs to him, not the other way around and this is a sad fact imo.

So my question is, would MJ´s "bamming" change anything beside proving that we were right about him being alive? And, what after that?

Looks to me that we want to be Michael´s friend and support but does he want the same? He knows that we (fans, supporters, followers...) are here, he would need to take the next step and show us that he is there as well and, that day may be never comes.

I totally agree...I think the BAM will change the world in itself, but we already have our eyes open, I wouldn't say fully but we do know that he is alive, I guess the BAM will just reinforce that.

You just made with think, when this is really it, when he comes back, I guess we will just go our separate ways...not only to MJ are we just names/numbers without faces but to each other too...it's not like after the BAM we will all see each other, to be honest I don't think we ever will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Gema"

I totally agree...I think the BAM will change the world in itself, but we already have our eyes open, I wouldn't say fully but we do know that he is alive, I guess the BAM will just reinforce that.

You just made with think, when this is really it, when he comes back, I guess we will just go our separate ways...not only to MJ are we just names/numbers without faces but to each other too...it's not like after the BAM we will all see each other, to be honest I don't think we ever will.

True.

We could open a forum called "do you remember MJ´s death hoax"  :lol: just to keep in touch  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal