Its her

Sorry, MJhasSpoken. I heard you both times. I was stalling. :roll:  After attempting to read your maze of a mind for two days, I'm going back to my corner, ears down, totally stumped!!  bow/  

Are you suggesting he's had his face done, in New Jersey to lose any resemblance to the Icon, or just that he likes very flexible girls??  :P  :lol: :lol:  

I knew it!  mj_dance/  mj_dance/ mj_dance/

Or, is this a ruse, a lesson in the art of deception?  :shock:  (I'll say it again, you're GOOD! 8-) )

P.S. I think you are totally correct about his coming back hard. It was discussed last year, the probability of him starting a new career...no one liked my missionary idea. But, a teacher?  He did say once that he prefers NOT to talk, he'd rather entertain, but I have seen him, over and over, mentor people, with a lesson here and there... And I HAVE seen this already in the movies.  :D

I don't know how he does it, unless he is a closet pseudonymed scriptwriter (my thought), or, unless the producers are friends who just allow him to interject wisdom and  :geek: common horse sense into all of these unrelated movies!!

Not to stray too far off topic, but check out the movie, Get Low, and just listen to the wisdom, tucked into the vest pockets of this curmudgeon holding a funeral for himself, and other obvious MJ parallels...Now, THAT would be a TAKEOVER, tentacles in everything!! I've seen it as far back as Batman Begins!   :o  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"
Sorry, MJhasSpoken. I heard you both times. I was stalling. :roll:  After attempting to read your maze of a mind for two days, I'm going back to my corner, ears down, totally stumped!!  bow/  

Are you suggesting he's had his face done, in New Jersey to lose any resemblance to the Icon, or just that he likes very flexible girls??  :P  :lol: :lol:  

Or, is this a ruse, a lesson in the art of deception?  :shock:  (I'll say it again, you're GOOD! 8-) )

P.S. I think you are totally correct about his coming back hard. It was discussed last year, the probability of him starting a new career...no one liked my missionary idea. But, a teacher?  He did say once that he prefers NOT to talk, he'd rather entertain, but I have seen him, over and over, mentor people, with a lesson here and there... And I HAVE seen this already in the movies.  :D

I don't know how he does it, unless he is a closet pseudonymed scriptwriter (my thought), or, unless the producers are friends who just allow him to interject wisdom and  :geek: common horse sense into all of these unrelated movies!!

Not to stray too far off topic, but check out the movie, Get Low, and just listen to the wisdom, tucked into the vest pockets of this curmudgeon holding a funeral for himself, and other obvious MJ parallels...Now, THAT would be a TAKEOVER, tentacles in everything!! I've seen it as far back as Batman Begins!   :o  8-)

Of course I'm good, I'm the best...joke.

Yes, by teacher, I mean't kinda like an educator, but I don't know what exactly. Yes he mentored a lot of people such as Kobe Bryant and such.

I will check it out, thanks...but if you think we will sidetrack me, think again.  ;)  :lol:

I mean what's your game, you take off all the heat from yourself, by putting it on me and then you offer movies to me.  :lol:  :lol:

You say MJ goes hard, but I would not discount you either...by the way I'm kinda lost of what you meant by New Jersey but I got the rest of it  :lol:  :lol:  :? , yes 1 point to its her, 0 points to MJhasSpoken...you win this round.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(tip toes into the thread and quietly places this in front of It's Her and MJHasSpoken)

albino/

(moonwalks on outta here) moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
(tip toes into the thread and quietly places this in front of It's Her and MJHasSpoken)

albino/

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  you wanna be starting something too don't ya.  :lol: ...I got my eyes on you, even in my sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: :lol: :lol: you wanna be starting something too don't ya. :lol: ...I got my eyes on you, even in my sleep.

Between you and Her? Noooooooo WAY! I have witnessed it and I am staying OUT of it! :lol: Too vicious for me, I will kindly provide the scorecard ..............and maybe some popcorn. Y'all are ----->  mj_bad/

Happy Friday, Everybody!  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

:lol: :lol: :lol: you wanna be starting something too don't ya. :lol: ...I got my eyes on you, even in my sleep.

Between you and Her? Noooooooo WAY! I have witnessed it and I am staying OUT of it! :lol: Too vicious for me, I will kindly provide the scorecard ..............and maybe some popcorn. Y'all are ----->  mj_bad/

Happy Friday, Everybody!  beerchug

Good choice.  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "eternalflame"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I don't believe he's coming back this year at all. I keep thinking 2012 but even that, I question. I will say that if he never comes back, I will be perfectly fine because this adventure has taught me so much about the media as well as life in general. It has strengthen my spirituality and I truly believe we were all meant to go through this adventure for one reason or another. I don't need a comeback to confirm he is still around. Whether he transcended or not, his spirit is stronger than ever and energy never dies, it only changes form so whether he changed form in one sense or another, he is still here. Love is forever and his love will never die so that's what makes me totally okay with whatever the result may be with this whole thing. I wish for everyone to be able to be at peace with this, however this adventure goes because it's sad when I see people here get so emotionally pulled from one direction to another. I don't think Michael would want his fans to be that way. Unfortunately, Michael can't just openly confirm this and even if he did, we would all question it. lol So I send my love to all of you and I pray that Michael, his family, friends, acquaintances and all his fans (believers and non believers) can make peace with this situation.  bearhug (And I totally wasn't planning on writing a speech.)

looking4truth I LOVE your post. Couldn´t have said it better.

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
So what is the final synopsis for WHY Michael hoaxed his death?  I still believe that he did it because he had to.  I still believe he did it because his life was in danger.  And I still believe that the Illuminati by way of the World Health Oganization played a role in it. WHO covers a lot of territory, including the manufacture and distribution of pharamaceuticals.  If Murray was stock piling drugs, I would love to know how he was able to secure them since he claimed to be dead broke.  Perhaps someone cut a deal. Maybe AEG.  I still am not convinced that they aren’t guilty as sin in the scheme of things and was dead set on getting back what they had invested in those concerts.  Greed always rears its ugly head into things where Michael is concerned.  Perhaps they decided what they initially invested was a fraction of what they could rake in if they played the right cards. It is obvious to me that Michael had no intention of doing all those shows.  And personally, I don’t blame him.

If he comes back publicly, I will be one of the few who will be pleasantly surprised.  I don’t think he wants the spotlight anymore.  I just don’t.  Nothing so far has convinced me otherwise. I would welcome the chance however for everyone to prove me wrong.  I would be in total estacy if he came back, I just can’t see him wanting to do it after all the shit he’s gone through.

I agree, I think he will be 'behind the camera' so to speak, like no more performances but more of a teacher of the things that have happened in the world...I think he is done, he is sick of people (fakes, liars, backstabbers, money grabbers, corruption etc.) and I think when he comes back it won't be..."oh well, i'm back, let's go back to the way things were"...it will be "this is what's going on...this, this and this "...when MJ comes back he will come back hard...he won't just come back for a TAKEOVER but to make a BIG IMPACTon this world.

Like Nene says "now bring your street game...where's Barbara Walters" :lol:  :lol:
Sorry, just watched the next episode of The Apprentice...so my minds kinda stuck on that.

:lol:  I wouldn't be surprise at all if he doesn't show up the way we think he would. In fact, he could've BAM a long time ago and been BAMing...like Bamm-Bamm Rubble from Flintstones. We just haven't realized it.

@hesouttamylife, I could drink to that  beerchug
@looking4truth, I agree, it is going to be unexpected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good choice. ;) :lol:

My Mama didn't raise no fool. :lol:

It's Her, did you ever get that 600 year old clock a-tickin' again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Good choice. ;) :lol:

My Mama didn't raise no fool. :lol:

It's Her, did you ever get that 600 year old clock a-tickin' again?

Ohh...the first line you wrote reminded me of what Tupac said in the song "Changes"...I love his songs, I wish he'd come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"There's nothin that cAN'T be done, if we raise our VOIce as one".

Change The WORld.  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

I don't think he will come back this July. Nothing refers to this. But I do think there will be a comeback.
To me it was always this way: NO comeback=NO hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JentleTouch, and when is your deadline? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

50th_State_Believer2

Well for me it's like my mind on this matter is like the back door that is kept unlocked, in case your loved one wants to come back at a time and date he or she pleases to...it doesn't matter any more to me when - although it is exciting to think about when - but if it doesn't happen as expected, it's ok...it's really ok...Michael come back when  party/ ever...where ever...how ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Its her"

Of course I'm good, I'm the best...joke.

Yes, by teacher, I mean't kinda like an educator, but I don't know what exactly. Yes he mentored a lot of people such as Kobe Bryant and such.

I will check it out, thanks...but if you think we will sidetrack me, think again.  ;)  :lol:

I mean what's your game, you take off all the heat from yourself, by putting it on me and then you offer movies to me.  :lol:  :lol:

You say MJ goes hard, but I would not discount you either...by the way I'm kinda lost of what you meant by New Jersey but I got the rest of it  :lol:  :lol:  :? , yes 1 point to its her, 0 points to MJhasSpoken...you win this round.

Aaaahh ha ha ha. Now THAT is FUNNY! Here, I thought you stumped me, and you think I scored a point, here??  :lol:  :lol: A FINE pair of Investigators we are! beerchug

At first, I wondered why you spelled "Mona", with two "O"s. Coulda been a typo, because you then said you had Googled her name for a picture, so more than likely Google would have corrected you, so the second time you would have known to spell it correctly...and YET, you spelled it with 2 "O"s again.  :?  I thought you were saying, "O2", or "Oh-oh" . ha ha ha  :lol:

But.......about what???? suspicious//  :ugeek: ha ha ha  

What a dorkette. YOU not only got me, but I got myself!  mj_bad/  :oops:  :lol: You should go into counter-espionage, just for having me chase my tail this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, understand that I am not  suspicious// REALLY nuts, I just have that virus "Hoaxanoia", that is running rampant (through this Board, anyway), which makes one extremely paranoid and suspicious, reading clues into EVERYTHING short of alphabet soup (I stop there, anyway!).  Very prolific. SOME people infected with this go completely ballistic over nothing, as the hysteria meter is higher than any fever. But another symptom is this weird kind of joy, discovering something on the path---even if it is NOT Hoax related...(like about MLK Jr., NEVER EVER taught in my schools :evil: .)

Any way :roll: , I finally searched FOR "MonO" Lisa, and came up with a bounce/ modern ballerina, who can touch the far East and far West with each foot, respectively, at the same instant; errrr  , a game called Ruse, and a plastic surgery clinic in NJ, NAMED "Mono Lisa"!! I am not lying! Forget Twilight Zone. This was a rabbit hole in the planet Krypton. :shock:  :lol: That's why I gave in.  :P

I HAVE to shake the heat off myself, (your username is PERFECT!!) otherwise people write to me asking me who I am. I know I am someone, but not the one they apparently are hoping. It is SOOO darn SWEET, I hate to disappoint. Some people here are sooo sweet. But, I won't play with hearts. (other twisted brains, YES :!:  mj_dance/  mj_dance/ , but hearts, never.) I also am concerned about TELLING people I am "nobody" too many times. :?  It gets in, you know.  :(

That and also, a certain nameless Goofball who used to be here TOLD everyone that I was a BOY, and now I feel that prejudice...but, no whining. Just that I am "Heat-Sensitive" now. ha ha ha  lolol/

Omigosh, this hoax has been a ride, and not just a rollercoaster, with climbs and dips, but sideways through the Fun House, House of Horrors AND the Tunnel of Love :!:  :!:

I offer movies to you because movies are the next best thing to books, and great books are gifts from God through others, to feed and grow the soul. Movies are miracles, enabling us to actually see and feel exactly what someone else does. I think, anyway.

I've seen The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Disney's and the BBC's) at least eighty times. I know what you are thinking: "oh-oh, darn it, :roll: she really is nuts.  . :x   "  But I still can't quite put my finger on what it is that draws me to it and calms my soul! Layers and layers of stuff there. A true Mystic wrote that story. 8-)  

Well, if we really DO have another July to wait for (aw, man! 2012??), we may as well unwind from changing ourselves (and consequently, the world) by the light of a great movie!  :D

I think I will post something about MJ's possible "new" job, when I find that thread, & I'll let you know, if you want. Regarding surgery, I didn't really think so, but I think he is going to surprise us, somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

albino/

:o  I saw that  :!:  :lol:  

You are very clever. No moonwalking away, either, ya nut!  :lol:  :lol:

Shall I meet you at this Golf course, later? ah ha ha ha  mj_dance/

I have to tell you that I have "Hoaxanoia", which means I am compelled to dissect everything you say for Hoax investigation!  

Golf, ha! People don't usually associate golf with MJ...but that thing about playing through without damaging course trees... :geek: DOES fly! :o

I can see you are another one I need to keep an eye on here. suspicious//   ;)

You made me laff hard today, on good ole Friday the 13th!  Ok, you can stay. mj_dance/  lolol/  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions