Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "eternalflame"
OMG I´m so happy I´m not famous so I don´t have to read such a trash about myself all the time. :o

I can imagine the headlines:
 "eternalflame a single for three years now and claims to be ok with it, what´s wrong with her?"
and probably next:
" eternalflames hidden lesbian lover found!"
"eternalflame found out to eat men!"
 8-)

Michael was / is not gay, I´m sure it´s all BS.
 I know a few men who are claimed to be gay just because they are shy and polite and don´t want to mess around with girls all the time.
And even if he was - it´s his own business anyway. But tell that to the tabloids.

You are right it is Michael business if he is or he isn't. Look at Sir Elton John, he is gay so what no skin off my nose, he is an amazing artist. I accept anyone equally. Everyone has the right to chose his or her lifestyle, who are we to judge? Remember do not judge and you shall not be judged. blessings.

Talking about Elton John..  he recently had a child by surrogate after being turned down for adoption.  I dont see the nasty headlines about Elton as there were with MJ and Blanket...   and Elton has essentially done the same thing as MJ did back then.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "allforlove"
So all this time it has been quiet about Michael being gay and now it's all starting over again? I wonder if this all is on purpose.

Yeah I was thinking about the same thing too. Several months later, why this BS popped up again? Why now, when the trial is this close? I wonder whose strategy this is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure I can do this screen shot thingy...anyhow, here's one today...look at the right side ..Michael is 52!!!  :)  yep he is..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I'm not sure I can do this screen shot thingy...anyhow, here's one today...look at the right side ..Michael is 52!!!  :)  yep he is..
Well you only get older when you are alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Well you only get older when you are alive.

yep  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol, Elton John came out long time ago.  (IMO day one :lol: )  Nothing for them to talk about.  I don’t think he is a good comparson.  MJ ALWAYS insted he wasn’t gay.  So for the media to keep insisting that he was/is keeps their pockets fat.  Isn’t there ANYTHING positive they feel newsworthy to report regarding Michael?  There has been nothing.  That tells me that he is still alive and they know it and using these negative smears to try to weed him out.  Otherwise, reporting posthumus negatives would be null. :?   It matters because he can still see, read and certainly they hope, react to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

voiceforthesilent wrote:
Wow - thank you for posting this. There is a LOT of information to take in. It makes one wonder if it's true or if it's smoke and mirrors, or both. It also makes me think this is really drama in action. Is the real or made up? Is this really about Dr Klein or Michael? IDK.

I do also notice that words, letters, and punctuations are missing. I haven't sat down to see if there is any hidden meaning but wanted to draw attention to it in case someone notices a pattern.

If MJ is alive which I truly believe he is, then I agree Klein with his strong medical knowledge is following the elaborate storyline for his part. It's a movie. MJhasSpoken has given some of the mistakes that help to discredit the statements against those people. It follows the pattern of mispelled names such as Joe/Joseph. There could/could not be a real side issue of exposure of crimes being committed such as money being stolen from Klein. In doing this, MJ is simply feeding the rumors that already swirled about him in his twenties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Klein: Michael was totally not himself the last two weeks of his life. He said it was benadryl but it seemed more than that. I guess it was Murray injecting Propofol into his muscle because
This is interesting because Benadryl, an anti-histamine, is often used as a safe sleeping aide due to its drowsy side effect and is known to be non-addictive.  ;)
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
5.Mark Honzel making one hf (Does anyone know what hf means?)
Hissy Fit?  :lol: I would assume it means 'himself'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Do we know for sure that this is really Klein's facebook page?  It just surprises me that he didn't use the spellcheck, and I definitely don't think the typos are intentional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Do we know for sure that this is really Klein's facebook page?  It just surprises me that he didn't use the spellcheck, and I definitely don't think the typos are intentional.

I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking that the writing didn't sound like an educated doctor wrote it. I also got the impression that the person that wrote it wasn't American. (I could be wrong though.) One of the other notes that was posted as "Arnie's notes" was sort of a "tribute note" to David LaChapelle and the whole note was just copied and pasted from Wikipedia. That was strange to me. (but maybe that's what people do???)

Another thing I noticed about his Facebook page is that you can't comment on anything on the page or even send a friend request. You can only send a private message. So, I'm wondering how these people that posted on there were able to post? You also can't access the friend list.

I clicked on some of the profiles of the people that were commenting and there were several people that kind of looked the same. There were several that sort of resembled Arnie Klein himself with the round face and facial hair. I thought that was odd. Maybe originally they were in search of an Arnie look-alike? I don't know...but many of those men look the same. It probably doesn't mean anything, but it just struck me as odd. Most of these men appeared to be gay as well. (Not that it matters, but is Arnie gay?) I thought I remember reading/hearing that somewhere. Maybe none of this means anything. I just thought I would share my thoughts.

In my opinion, this facebook page doesn't seem very legit to me. (but there are many things that don't seem legit in this whole saga.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

It appears to be legit, but I don’t think it’s him that’s posting on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I really don't believe Michael is gay. And if he was, I wouldn't view him any differently. He would be just as beautiful to me as he has always been  :D. With that being said, I believe that Michael is 100% heterosexual. However, because he keeps his relationships very private, its easy to make up lies about him being gay and draw enough attention to it. And IF IF IF IF IF IF IF he were gay, do you honestly think he would pick this guy?!?!:

I like that the picture is big so as you scroll down your brain can soak it all in  :lol: !! :lol:  I'm not trying to sound insensitive, but COME ON! If MJ were a gay man, he would have the sexiest stud and women wouldn't know who to drool over more (well, i would  ;) ). This guy may have daydreamed about having an affair with Michael lol, get in line buddy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

I don't believe MJ is gay either...and I agree, if he was, he certainly would pic someone hotter than that guy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

I´m glad you guys spoke out what came to my mind first when I saw the pic. :oops:

Are there any other photos? Maybe he looked different a few years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Quote from: "eternalflame"
I´m glad you guys spoke out what came to my mind first when I saw the pic. :oops:

Are there any other photos? Maybe he looked different a few years ago.

I doubt it, he looks like a naturally big boy. This story is so stupid. The life MJ was given was a blessing and a curse. These disgusting animals wanting a name from all of this. Him and Dr. Klein are both incredibly cold hearted (I can't stand how Dr. Klein's mouth moves when he talks). There are a lot of bad people that were close to Michael. Not anymore  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions