pepperTopic starter

CBS New York "Michael Jackson (Not That One)"
April 23, 2011, 01:03:44 AM
The article title below is right along the lines of Larry King's comment in October 2009 about Michael Jackson "What do you make of the whole Michael Jackson thing? He's still dead, by the way."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CBS News New York article

"Michael Jackson (Not That One) Builds Airplane In Jersey City Townhouse"

April 20, 2011 12:06 PM   (Obviously it's Not That One if this article is dated April 20, 2011) ;)

Also listen to the audio snippet within the article...

JERSEY CITY, N.J. (1010 WINS) – Anybody can make a paper airplane at their kitchen table but imagine building a real plane inside your home. One New Jersey man did just that.

Michael Jackson, a 53-year-old computer programmer, built his own airplane from scratch in his tight Jersey City townhouse.

“The room I had to work in was about 18 to 20-feet-long. Each wing is 25-feet-long, so it was very difficult to fit it in,” Jackson told 1010 WINS’ Steve Sandberg.

It took him 1,800 hours — over 14 months — to build and put the 785-pound Senox Motorized Glider together piece by piece.  

“I had never done it before but I figured I could do it, I’m pretty good at figuring things out,” Jackson said. “Some people thought I was crazy but my father was very supportive.”

Jackson built the fuselage and installed the instrument panel but he couldn’t put on the tail section inside the cramped apartment.

“I had to climb under the wing to go from my dining room into my kitchen it was really a tight fit,” Jackson said.

The plane was moved out of his apartment to the Blairstown Airport where a few weeks ago Jackson took its maiden voyage.

“It flew perfectly,” Jackson said. “I got up to about 500 feet and I looked over to the wing and thought, ‘Well, I built this thing and it’s working.’”

(Note that in the url it even says "michael-jackson-not-that-one")

Each wing is 25-feet-long, so it was very difficult to fit it in,” Jackson told 1010 WINS' Steve Sandberg. It took him 1800 hours — over 14 months — to build and put the 785-pound Senox Motorized Glider together piece by piece. ...

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is too crazy! How does he hav the dame name and the same firckin age as the REAL Michael Jackson. That made me laugh. :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

bec

The room I had to work in was about 18 to 20-feet-long. Each wing is 25-feet-long, so it was very difficult to fit it in,” Jackson told 1010 WINS’ Steve Sandberg.

It took him 1,800 hours — over 14 months — to build and put the 785-pound Senox Motorized Glider together piece by piece.

“I had never done it before but I figured I could do it, I’m pretty good at figuring things out,” Jackson said. “Some people thought I was crazy but my father was very supportive.”
Well, I built this thing and it’s working.

That's crazy. This has to be a planted story, a hoax I mean. First sentence makes no sense, impossibility/contradiction. Second is an oxymoron. Third and fourth... well... I'm overhoaxed or something... but both are things I can easily imagine MJ saying in regards to the death hoax at some future time post-reveal.

Fun story to pick at, thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "black_orchid"
That is too crazy! How does he hav the dame name and the same firckin age as the REAL Michael Jackson. That made me laugh. :lol: :lol:
Yeah it's really funny, but Michael Jackson is 52 right now. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

"I built this thing and it's working!"   Really Michael? We think so too!  8-)

Hmmm, looks possible that it could be a planted story. The "piece by piece" part sounds
like "Then piece by piece Michael will reveal himself.."  Gonna read this again. Lots of clues here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "bec"
The room I had to work in was about 18 to 20-feet-long. Each wing is 25-feet-long, so it was very difficult to fit it in,” Jackson told 1010 WINS’ Steve Sandberg.

Well, I built this thing and it’s working.

That's crazy. This has to be a planted story, a hoax I mean. First sentence makes no sense, impossibility/contradiction. Second is an oxymoron. Third and fourth... well... I'm overhoaxed or something... but both are things I can easily imagine MJ saying in regards to the death hoax at some future time post-reveal.

Fun story to pick at, thanks for posting.

Totally agree Bec. This looks like a planted story. So this guy is building something PIECE by PIECE? Sounds familiar to me. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions