PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Has anyone seen this pic before?
April 26, 2011, 06:07:45 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "PureLove"
For better view, I attached both of the pictures. You can see the smile, the chin, the teeth, the nose are the same with the TII Michael and 02 Michael. And I circled the second picture to show how the hands are the same. It's all Michael.

Everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. Mine is that it wasn't Michael at the O2.

I think the laugh from the top one is totally different. His laugh is wide and and his mouth is more closed.And the cleft in his chin is deeper.

In the picture on the bottom Michael on the left has a much more rounder laugh and his mouth  more open.I'm not so good in explaining, I hope you understand what I mean?
It's only my opinion and of course I could be wrong but this is what I see. For me the real Michael is in the last pictures.

The lips looks wider on the left because the picture on the right is not from the front like the 02 one. The smile is the same. The cleft on the chin is the same too. It may look deeper according to the lighting and to the photoshop in the picture. The problem is, you guys are expecting him to look exactly the same in every single picture. This can never happen. Do you look the same in every single picture of yours? Even the fingers are the same. I circled it on purpose because how can be the bump on his fingers be the same with the 02 Michael if he wasn't Michael? The skeleton structure even tells it all.

I'm not arguing or trying to make you believe what I believe but it is just in front of your eyes and I can not believe how some can not recognize him. And that is not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is, people call 02 Michael with horrible names. They write terrible things about him. Once I saw that one of the fans wrote that he had a big clown smile. Can you imagine how much it hurts him if he reads it? It hurts me too as I know that he was Michael himself at 02. It hurts me and it pisses me off to see people writing terrible things about him. And this also makes me piss off when they can not recognize him. He didn't change that much for the fans not to recognize him. But all these double, twin stories created by imaginary brains effected what you think about the way he looks. I'm not saying that you can't think or see your own but you need to accept that you have read so many double and twin stories that you started to think about the possibility of it. And this is what exactly made you started to fall into the dilemma. Even if you see real Michael on the tv screen, you'll be asking yourself "Is that Michael or a double?". Don't do this to yourselves and don't do this to him. When he's presenting something to us, he would never use a double. He would not do this to his fans. You know this.

People do not need to agree about this issue but they should be respectful to him, even if they do not believe it was Michael himself. I'm talking in general here. I hope I didn't offend you allforlove.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:15:11 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 26, 2011, 06:12:54 PM
Quote from: "son"
For better view, I attached both of the pictures. You can see the smile, the chin, the teeth, the nose are the same with the TII Michael and 02 Michael. And I circled the second picture to show how the hands are the same. It's all Michael.

In my opinion they all look like MJ except for the actual announcement picture. It's like a different person came up on stage (a convincing double yet a double nevertheless).  :|

There is no double that looks exactly like Michael. They had to be copied and pasted Michael into a "double" to appear on that stage. If there's a technology that can do it, I definitely would love to meet that copy and paste Michael.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 12:34:16 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I think the scar on the O2 guys face is a shadow from his hair.

Exactly what I was thinking...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 04:09:04 AM
@Purelove: Hi! Well, I haven´t read all the double stories yet, so I´m still quite "innocent" about that...

Ok, the photos may tell their own story. But when I saw the O2 announcement, the person on stage looked and behaved so different from the Michael I knew, that it just jumped into my mind, that it´s probably not him.

Of course he has the right to change his looks and his image, but sorry Michael and everyone :oops: , I don´t think it was the best choice if it really was him, which I still doubt.
I just am not able to proove it yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

MJhasSpoken

April 27, 2011, 04:15:55 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I think the scar on the O2 guys face is a shadow from his hair.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Because if you see this pic he doesn't have the scar any more

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 05:45:57 AM
I'm not arguing or trying to make you believe what I believe but it is just in front of your eyes and I can not believe how some can not recognize him
Why not, you can't deny Michael changed his looks many times, so is it that far fetched to have doubt if it is him?

The biggest problem is, people call 02 Michael with horrible names

I have never called him horrible names. In fact I think if it is Michael or a double he looks good, I just can't feel him, if you understand what I mean?

I'm not saying that you can't think or see your own but you need to accept that you have read so many double and twin stories that you started to think about the possibility of it

Now you are being prejudiced. You don't know what I think or believe, so to say I have been effected by these stories is wrong. I always make my own opinion about someone. If it effect me in any way it would be the opposite effect. I feel sorry if there are bad rumors told about a person,it gives me more reason to really know the truth by learning to know him or her.

People do not need to agree about this issue but they should be respectful to him, even if they do not believe it was Michael himself.

Where did you ever see me not being repectful to him? I agree people should be respectful, always,even if they don't treat you respectful. It makes us human and civilised and I don't want to be some kind of unsensible, heartless bitch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2011, 10:58:37 PM
Quote from: eternalflame
@Purelove: Hi! Well, I haven´t read all the double stories yet, so I´m still quite "innocent" about that...

Ok, the photos may tell their own story. But when I saw the O2 announcement, the person on stage looked and behaved so different from the Michael I knew, that it just jumped into my mind, that it´s probably not him.

Of course he has the right to change his looks and his image, but sorry Michael and everyone <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , I don´t think it was the best choice if it really was him, which I still doubt.
I just am not able to proove it yet.

Well actually he didn't change his look. He's the same Michael. Just a different wig and that's all. Here are some videos that would make you see it clearly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzfruCRcvU4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-e7vizNWEM&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:51:18 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2011, 11:33:20 PM
@allforlove

First off, I think you missed to read the last part of my post allforlove. So for better understanding I'll be posting it once more.

Quote from: PureLove
People do not need to agree about this issue but they should be respectful to him, even if they do not believe it was Michael himself. I'm talking in general here. I hope I didn't offend you allforlove. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As you can see, I was referring to the ones who call him horrible names, and not you. So you didn't need to be offended and get it on yourself.

Why not, you can't deny Michael changed his looks many times, so is it that far fetched to have doubt if it is him?

I disagree with that. He didn't change the way he looks after the 80s. And I'm saying that there's NO difference at all at the 02 Michael. That is the reason why I'm surprised he wasn't recognized.

In the last picture on the right, it was just a night before he made the 02 announcement. The only difference might be about the cleft on his chin. It looks deeper at the 2000s.

I have never called him horrible names. In fact I think if it is Michael or a double he looks good, I just can't feel him, if you understand what I mean?

Hope you got that I wasn't talking about you in my post.

Now you are being prejudiced. You don't know what I think or believe, so to say I have been effected by these stories is wrong. I always make my own opinion about someone. If it effect me in any way it would be the opposite effect. I feel sorry if there are bad rumors told about a person,it gives me more reason to really know the truth by learning to know him or her.

Quote from: allforlove
Everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. Mine is that it wasn't Michael at the O2.

You've already stated your opinion. So I wasn't prejudiced about what you think about 02 Michael. You wrote that 02 Michael was not Michael himself. I strongly believe that many people were effected so badly from all these twin and double theories. It's my opinion but it looks like it effected some a lot.

Where did you ever see me not being repectful to him? I agree people should be respectful, always,even if they don't treat you respectful. It makes us human and civilised and I don't want to be some kind of unsensible, heartless bitch.

Quote from: PureLove
People do not need to agree about this issue but they should be respectful to him, even if they do not believe it was Michael himself. I'm talking in general here. I hope I didn't offend you allforlove.[/b] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login][/url]

I never wrote that you were disrespectful. You misread my post or didn't read it well. And once again, I hope I didn't offend you because that's not my intention.

And finally I'd love to suggest you to watch these videos. There was another one that I watched very long time ago which proves that it was Michael at 02 from his behaviour and the walking style but I can't find the video. If I can find it, I'll be posting it too. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzfruCRcvU4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-e7vizNWEM&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:53:16 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2011, 05:18:41 AM
You are right, somehow I missed the part of talking in general.

These pictures you post are all Michael and yes on those he didn't change much.But you have to agree that during the Invicible period he did look different, maybe because of fillers or something I don't know.
I saw the vids you posted and I have to admit they are pretty convincing.That's why I say it's only my opinion and of course I can be wrong.
Maybe it was the lightning at the O2, I don't know anymore, I'm really confused now.. It's just that looking at him during the speech I never felt the warm feelings I usually get when I see him and I still think his laugh was way different. Maybe because he was so thin but he was also very thin at the Radio Music Award in 2003 and he didn't change there.But knowing Michael, whatever the case is, I'm convinced it was his intention to cause confusion about wether it's him or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 28, 2011, 10:50:50 AM
Quote from: allforlove
You are right, somehow I missed the part of talking in general.

These pictures you post are all Michael and yes on those he didn't change much.But you have to agree that during the Invicible period he did look different, maybe because of fillers or something I don't know.
I saw the vids you posted and I have to admit they are pretty convincing.That's why I say it's only my opinion and of course I can be wrong.
Maybe it was the lightning at the O2, I don't know anymore, I'm really confused now.. It's just that looking at him during the speech I never felt the warm feelings I usually get when I see him and I still think his laugh was way different. Maybe because he was so thin but he was also very thin at the Radio Music Award in 2003 and he didn't change there.But knowing Michael, whatever the case is, I'm convinced it was his intention to cause confusion about wether it's him or not.

That's ok hun. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Sometimes we missread or miss some parts of the posts. You're such a very sweet person and I do love you and I would never ever want to hurt your feelings. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I did understand that you missed reading the part where I wrote "in general". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The lighting is the MOST important thing in photography. It can make you look like totally a different person. I'm saying this as my profession is filmmaking and I was behind the camera many many times. Sometimes the actors ask you to make the shooting from the other side of them because they believe that they look different from both aspects. Also the lighting can make you look younger or older.

About 02 Michael, let's say that he is an impersonator who disappeared like smoke in thin air after the 02 and let's say that his teeth, nose, lips, chin were done exactly the same like Michael's but how could they even make the bumps on his fingers exactly like Michael's? How did they make his long curved fingers exactly like Michael's? They can not change the bone structure. And there can be noone on this earth who can look exactly like Michael. His long arms, and legs, the shape of his face, how could all this be arranged exactly like Michael's? I looked out for every single double and I saw the ones who look like him BUT there are still lots and lots of differences when you get into the details and look carefully. For better comparison about what I was trying to say about the face's bone structure, here's a picture. And some more other pictures of him. The second picture is from 02 again. I know no other person who has the most beautiful smile other than Michael himself. Look at him. That was definitely our angel at 02.

And about how the lighting can change the way you look. Just an example from Latoya. In the first picture you can see the deep wrinkles on her cheeks but in the car the wrinkles are all gone. You can see the brightness in the second picture.

Once more.

I hope I could explain what I was trying to say and I hope you understood why I pissed off when I see people writing terrible things about 02 Michael. I do think for him and how he would feel. Many people say terrible things about him but they're MJ haters and I do not think that Michael would care what they say but when someone you love say terrible things about you, it breaks your heart, you know. And what would he feel like when his fans that he loves a lot, couldn't recognize him and write all the terrible things about the way he looks at 02? I'm sure that he was hurt a lot. That hurts me too. There were lots of liars around about the 02 Michael. One of the so called insiders said that Michael was so sick and he had to send an impersonator to the 02, the other so called insider said that Michael went there too but he didn't get on the stage but a double did the announcement. Many people said many ridiculous things about 02 and unfortunately, many people believed these weird theories and started to compare Michael's pictures without the knowledge of how lighting and aspect can change the quality of the picture as well as the way the person looks. Do I believe Michael uses doubles? Of course he does. We know he sends a double when he is getting out of a shop, or a building etc BUT he never used a double on stage when he was announcing his concert or when he was making an interview. I personally do NOT believe that he would fake his fans like that. And it was again himself at 02 when he was announcing his so called tour. That was the beginning of the hoax and I bet he was excited a lot. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:54:35 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2011, 12:05:31 PM
And it was again himself at 02 when he was announcing his so called tour. That was the beginning of the hoax and I bet he was excited a lot.[/b] :)

So, when the so called tour was the beginning of the hoax, why not hoax the announcement as well?

The photos may be convincing in a certain way, but I also agree to allforlove´s post, I also missed the warm feeling and the certain kind of mysterious energy I used to feel when I saw Michael speaking.
And I have to repeat, I´m not a fan, I´m a supporter.

There was something wrong, false energy, the manner strong, but not in a good way.
And that was not only the hard lighting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

April 28, 2011, 01:53:09 PM
I agree enternalflame.  

If the 02 MJ was a fake (and I used to think for sure that he was), then I'm not feeling a clone this time.  It almost looks like a MJ mask.  "Behind the Mask."  And the real MJ was "Behind the curtain."  Remember, that was one of the first tweets from who was it, Deepak or Gotham Chopra?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 28, 2011, 02:30:02 PM
I used to question O2 guy's identity but as thorough examination happened many times in these almost 2 years, I have become fully convinced he was our Michael, without a shadow of doubt. THanks to all who put up all the great comparison photos. Many times I have compared different era and interview pics of MJ simply because it drives me crazy how he can change, but invariably in comparing I realize they are still him but he changes his hair, make-up, lighting, perhaps a little dermatology help by Klein etc., even his mood or whether he's relaxed or posing for pics. I absolutely feel the magic of 02 Michael, even though I feel he's putting on a show for his illusion act, just as he puts on the showman in Ghosts. He's a Thriller in every sense, and as Orianthi said, his presence is just amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2011, 04:14:38 PM
After learning a few things about the days and/or weeks before that announcement, I’ve become convinced too that it is Michael making the announcement.  I see a reluctant, angry Michael addressing the establishment, and conveying his dissatisfaction through his mannerism and his words.  But I also see him soften once his attention is turned towards, and directed at us, the ones who matter most, and that’s when the real “Michael” comes front and center.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 28, 2011, 10:44:03 PM
Quote from: "eternalflame"
And it was again himself at 02 when he was announcing his so called tour. That was the beginning of the hoax and I bet he was excited a lot.[/b] :)

So, when the so called tour was the beginning of the hoax, why not hoax the announcement as well?

The photos may be convincing in a certain way, but I also agree to allforlove´s post, I also missed the warm feeling and the certain kind of mysterious energy I used to feel when I saw Michael speaking.
And I have to repeat, I´m not a fan, I´m a supporter.

There was something wrong, false energy, the manner strong, but not in a good way.
And that was not only the hard lighting.

Some say that they didn't get the energy of Michael but some say that they did. I felt nothing wrong with him. So I think it was you guys who felt it different. It wasn't something Michael caused. If it was so, then all of us would have felt the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions