all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Apparently he had a beauty mark on his penis, this is what has been said when there was the molestation trial. So if they cover that part how do we really know it is Michael?  This is all a game, so please do not give up hope. Blessings.

This explains also my previous thought. That beauty mark is personal and only MJ has it. Beauty marks are used to id a body.

You got it Gema
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

GINAFELICIA wrote:

paula-c wrote:

The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.

!!!!! The face!!!!

Paula I first thought of the face. I hoped it was the face so we can go on hoping it was not Michael on the autopsy table.

I am convinced that he is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

"And if you wanna see eccentric oddities, I'll be grotesque before your eyes, let them all materialize!  Is that scary for you baby?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
A report of MJ stripped and "dead" for the jury, the day before Good Friday when it is remembered that Jesus was on the cross stripped and dead. Hmm...

humm again we have that paralel. didn't we read somewhere that michael dreamed of being a story teller? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I read all of the posts but nobody mentioned this. They will show someone's autopsy pictures at the trial and to me this means that there was a real body that was used in the ambulance and for the autopsy. I do not think that they will be showing some random person's autopsy but I think they will be explaining what the picture is about. So I think the dead person's body needs to be related with the way MJ "died". I do not think that they will show the face and the belly button doesn't prove anything as many people have the same belly button like Michael. But probably they chose someone whose belly button is different and they could use it for the ones who are still sleeping. Let's wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

question , even if the jury sees pics that doesn't mean they are going to be shown to the general public does it? and the jury is supposed to not have a lot of pre-concieved notions about any of this. so i am not sure what is the point of showing them pictures. the only thing i can think is they are supposed to determine if a person could reach the place to put the injection . and perhaps is this a healthy looking body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Here is the CNN article about the photos:

(CNN) -- California Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor ruled Thursday that two autopsy photos of Michael Jackson can be submitted as evidence during the upcoming trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, a person inside the courtroom told CNN.

Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter. Authorities allege that he gave Jackson propofol, a surgical anesthetic drug, that combined with several sedatives found in his blood to kill the singer on June 25, 2009, the Los Angeles County coroner has said.

Jury selection in Murray's trial began last month and will continue into early May. Opening statements and testimony are scheduled to begin May 9.

Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley and his team had filed a motion Tuesday to allow jurors to see the photos, arguing that California courts "permit (prosecutors) to admit autopsy photographs, as they are relevant, (that) will illustrate the testimony of witnesses and will enhance the jury's understanding of the prosecution's case." The photographs will be "properly redacted as deemed appropriate," the prosecution said.

"These limited photographs will help demonstrate that Michael Jackson was generally in excellent health and that, while thin, his body weight was within the normal range," the prosecution said in its motion, adding that the medical examiner and other experts may reference the autopsy photos during the trial.

The defense has argued that Jackson self-administered the propofol in a desperate attempt to get sleep before a rehearsal.

Murray told investigators he was trying to wean Jackson off propofol in the last days of his life, but that he used it along with other drugs to help the pop star sleep that last morning.

The defense claims that the singer's dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, injected Jackson with powerful painkillers dozens of times in the last months of his life, unknown to Murray.

The Medical Board of California and Los Angeles County coroner investigated Klein after Jackson's death, but he was never charged, and no action was taken to revoke his medical license.

Earlier this month, Michael Jackson's dermatologist was ordered to give copies of the pop star's medical records to Murray's attorneys.

Defense attorney Ed Chernoff argued he needed the financial and medical information to make the case that Jackson, who he said was "a desperate man in many respects," gave himself the fatal dose of surgical anesthesia while the doctor was not watching.

Judge Pastor did not order estate executors to give the defense detailed financial information about money the singer owed when he died. But he did say that Jackson's former business manager, Tohme Tohme, must testify in Murray's trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PureLove"
I read all of the posts but nobody mentioned this. They will show someone's autopsy pictures at the trial and to me this means that there was a real body that was used in the ambulance and for the autopsy. I do not think that they will be showing some random person's autopsy but I think they will be explaining what the picture is about. So I think the dead person's body needs to be related with the way MJ "died". I do not think that they will show the face and the belly button doesn't prove anything as many people have the same belly button like Michael. But probably they chose someone whose belly button is different and they could use it for the ones who are still sleeping. Let's wait and see.

Not necessarily:
au·top·sy   
[aw-top-see, aw-tuhp-]  Show IPA
noun, plural -sies, verb, -sied, -sy·ing.
–noun
inspection and dissection of a body after death, as for determination of the cause of death; postmortem examination.
an analysis of something after it has been done or made.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, the trial does begin on May 9th.  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
question , even if the jury sees pics that doesn't mean they are going to be shown to the general public does it? and the jury is supposed to not have a lot of pre-concieved notions about any of this. so i am not sure what is the point of showing them pictures. the only thing i can think is they are supposed to determine if a person could reach the place to put the injection . and perhaps is this a healthy looking body.

I was going to ask the same question too.  Will the general public get to see those pics.?

I don't think so.  It is only used as court evidence and the just the jury will see them if it's needed.

The case will be televised, but I believe there are some things that are better left in the courtroom..
No doubt, TMZ will find a way to leak them.

Remember their story about Katherine Jackson wanting to "stop autopsy pictures of MJ being leaked" ???  So apparently, those pictures (real or not) did exist way back.

13 May 2010
Katherine Jackson Wants Autopsy Images Kept Private

MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has been left devastated by the prospect of the media publishing a series of graphic photos taken during the King of Pop's autopsy.

Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are in possession of the images, which were detailed in the coroner's report of the singer's death.

But the Jackson family matriarch fears the photos will fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet and splashed across publications around the world.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them - and the LAPD and District Attorney's office are taking extreme preventive measures to keep them secure."

Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

"Katherine said she hopes and prays that decency will prevail and no one will ever see these photographs."

Jackson died last June (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest following a dose of powerful drug Propofol. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is set to stand trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the dose that killed the singer. He has pleaded not guilty.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Gerald Posner about the autopsy photos...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
["

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

Why is she that worry, kids did not see their dead dad for real, just like Joe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
["

Why is she that worry, kids did not see their dead dad for real, just like Joe?

Good catch scorpionchik.... :lol:  :lol: Of course they haven't seen him dead, because he is not dead.

I've watched a real autopsy on youtube, and its not that gruesome at all..I dont understand how anyone would do that job though. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok...  if the photos (real or not) show MJ with a healthy body, and not skeletal and emaciated...  how does this correspond to what Karen Faye has said?

Karen said that she helped dress the body and put make up on.  She also stated she spoke to the mortitian who told her that MJ weighed something ridiculously thin (cant remember the exact figure, but im sure i could dig it out)
Karen said she witnessed, with her own eyes, a body which was skeletal and emaciated.

SO...  if these photos show the opposite to what she said she witnessed....  I WONDER WHAT SHE WILL SAY TO THAT????

KAREN IS TO BE A WITNESS IN THE TRIAL.   I really think they will tear her apart on the stand over this.

I cannot think of a reason why she would lie over this matter.  i know Karen has had her issues with the MJ fam over the past...  but really, i cannot think how she will react or explain this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

The face will be blocked out that's for sure.  It could be anyone's autopsy photo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions