RK

Quote from: "happythoughts"
Pictures of Michael's body showing his penis? Where has that happened before? Six years ago maybe?  :| This trial resembles Michael's more every day.

And It actually makes me sad to think that you people are joking about his "willy"... It just brings the crediability of this site down.  :?
That was my first thought as well. But wasn't it '93 when those photos were taken and MJ was made vulnerable and humiliated beyond comprehension. My thought is he was being shown by the powers that be what they were capable of. They may have thought they had broken him then, but not so. There are so many similarities in this that seem to align with the trial.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "bec"
If I was admin I would use a thread like this to help do some house cleaning. To those who resemble this remark: grow up or go to the other forum.

Willy is the Australian slang for penis....and that was mentioned by most of you.  I don't need to grow up.!!!  I was trying to be polite.

When an article is brought up mentioning that certain parts will be blacked out, what are they talking about then???   His feet.??  NO.  This story is all about his PENIS not being shown, and if that makes me a "child" then excuse me..

Its you guys, the fans, that first introduced me to the size of his PENIS.  Not me.  Its you guys, the fans that keep talking about "How beautiful he is in this picture;  not me.

So please don't judge me before you have walked in my shoes.  Infact, if the shoe doesnt fit...don't wear it.  I never was a Michael Jackson fan before the 25th June, and therefore had no idea about his anatomy before then.....and you guys posted all about it and have pictures of the "Gold Pants"  to prove it....so thats how I learned about it...

I dont really care about his physical attributes, but that's what we are here for.  Ripping him apart for the sake of the hoax...His chin, his hairline, his dimple, his eyes, his fingers, his scars, his feet etc.... He has been humiliated enough during this investigation.  And its all for the sake of finding obvious  clues...that's all.  
Now back to the investigating...and lay of personal attacks please..God bless.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Judge: Jurors will not see images of Michael Jackson's penis

By Lisa Sweetingham, Court TV

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (Court TV) — The judge in Michael Jackson's child molestation trial ruled Thursday against giving jurors a peek at images of the King of Pop's private parts.

"I'm going to deny the request to bring in the evidence of the blemished penis," Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville announced during a hearing Thursday morning outside the presence of jurors.  

The evidence included photographs of Jackson's anatomy shot during a search warrant in 1993, when the entertainer was facing allegations that he molested former Neverland sleepover guest Jordie Chandler.

Chandler was 13 years old — the same age as Jackson's current accuser — when he claimed in an affidavit that Jackson sexually molested him.

The distinctive blemish was not described in open court Thursday, but Chandler gave investigators details more than a decade ago about his intimate knowledge of the "splotches" on the singer's buttocks and a lighter one on his penis. He also drew pictures.

Jackson has publicly stated that he suffers from the skin condition vitiligo, a pigmentation disorder that causes white patches of skin to appear on different parts of the body.

Prosecutors hoped to introduce the evidence during their rebuttal case to show that the entertainer was neither shy nor modest with the boys he allegedly molested, including his current accuser — a cancer survivor he is accused of committing lewd acts on in spring of 2003.

"The fact that [Chandler] was able to give a description of a unique feature of his anatomy that could not have been known by him except for a very intimate acquaintance with Mr. Jackson is very good circumstantial evidence of the fact that the relationship between he and at least that child was something more than casual and something more than innocent," prosecutor Ronald Zonen argued.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The Strip Search

December 1993, Jackson was served with a warrant for a strip search of his body, as police wanted to verify Jordan Chandler's description of Jackson's genitals, and details of patches of vitiligo, an illness Jackson was diagnosed with in the mid 1980s, on his body. The order stated that officers were to examine, photograph and videotape Jackson's entire body, "including his penis, anus, hips, buttocks and any other part of his body". The warrant stated that refusal to comply would be used in court as a possible indication of guilt. The strip search took place on December 20 at the entertainer's ranch. Those present for the prosecution were District Attorney Tom Sneddon, a detective, a photographer and a doctor. Those present on behalf of Jackson were his two attorneys, a physician, a detective, a bodyguard and a photographer. The attorneys and Sneddon agreed to leave the room when the examination took place, and Jackson demanded that the prosecution detective should also leave, which he subsequently did. In an emotional state, Jackson stood on a platform in the middle of the room, took off all his clothes and was examined for approximately 25 minutes, although he was never physically touched. The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  And you guys think it's the face? Keep on dreaming! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And what's with that picture? Your work TS? Is there something in this pic that could help us out?

:?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Seriously? oh lord...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  And you guys think it's the face? Keep on dreaming! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And what's with that picture? Your work TS? Is there something in this pic that could help us out?

:?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

What is it you want to say with that? Did that comment of mine tell people to start talking about his crotch as an object of lust? Or do you think I might have thought it was a little naive of people to think that they meant his face with "certain parts blocked out"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
The Strip Search
December 1993, Jackson was served with a warrant for a strip search of his body, as police wanted to verify Jordan Chandler's description of Jackson's genitals, and details of patches of vitiligo, an illness Jackson was diagnosed with in the mid 1980s, on his body. The order stated that officers were to examine, photograph and videotape Jackson's entire body, "including his penis, anus, hips, buttocks and any other part of his body".
 The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.

I thought that happened during 2005 case? Though, I remember I've read 2005 testimonies there were similar story.
If there was inaccurate claim of circumcision, why Michael agreed to settle the case????????  That was enough to go trial that time and win, and no second extortion attempt would took place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

I agree that the pics could be either from the documentary look-a-like, or MJ himself after jumping out of the van.
Thank you 2good2btrue, for posting those bits of the 93 and 2005 trial parallels. I remember reading about the humiliating examination/photography of his privates in Randy Taborelli's book. It wasn't just the examination which is something everyone has to do from time to time for a doctor (especially if you've given birth), but turning your beautiful sexuality that is an aspect of the whole person's appeal to the opposite sex (he is a healthy hetersexual male) and completely degrading his image by saying he used these parts to hurt a child, one of the lowest crimes. Even in a prison, sexual crimes to a child would be the lowest and would bring out physical punishment from other prisoners I've heard.

We love this man because he has bared his heart and soul to us and the world, made himself completely vulnerable and weak (dead), become the butt of the worst jokes, accusations and hatred. He can't go any lower, and yet God will raise him up (from "death") and in honor once again worldwide, I believe. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
"His blood is overdosed with another stuff.
It's called testosterone"  :mrgreen:

I've always liked this because I think it is true.

Some people might not like it but MJ spreads not only love, but also a huge (unexplainable) amount of sexual energy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This Autopsy picture thing is a really HUGE deal.....
We need to go into more detail about the actual pictures themselves. Not necessarily so much what is shown in the pictures. Who's actual body is in the photo? I can't imagine the the courts of law would use fake pictures in a manslaughter trial. I want to know what the authenticity process for the pictures are?
We need to find out WHO is in the photo, if it actually IS Michael then there goes the whole death hoax!
And if it is NOT Michael then it practically PROVES that Michael IS ALIVE! And that would be some big frickin news! That is what I am interested in finding out....the actual proof that Michael is Alive.
I'm just mega stoked at how big this is. Gotta find out more about the autopsy photos.
In Wonderland.... :shock:

L.O.V.E.

Penny Lane
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I just feel I need to clear up something. I was one of the first to say 'the face' would be covered. I said it in jest. My thinking was it wasn't him dead on the slab so how could they show his face? I never meant it to mean I wanted 'other parts' to be shown. If people took it to mean that it's a total misunderstanding. Just wanted to make that clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Some people might not like it but MJ spreads not only love, but also a huge (unexplainable) amount of sexual energy
'
It has nothing to do with LIKE, it's not what we're here for. And I really don't think MJ would appreciate it if his dick becomes the main focus in his brilliantly planned hoax to save the little bit of decency we have left in this world.

Comments like this make the members of this forum look like a bunch of sexually frustrated desperate housewives. There are other forums for that.

@curls, it's not your comments I am refering to, no worries. I am addressing the ones that feel the need to make MJ's private parts a point of discussion as if it's a public asset.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

'
It has nothing to do with LIKE, it's not what we're here for. And I really don't think MJ would appreciate it if his dick becomes the main focus in his brilliantly planned hoax to save the little bit of decency we have left in this world.

Comments like this make the members of this forum look like a bunch of sexually frustrated desperate housewives. There are other forums for that.

@curls, it's not your comments I am refering to, no worries. I am addressing the ones that feel the need to make MJ's private parts a point of discussion as if it's a public asset.

But it's nothing wrong in having his blood filled with it !!
Actually it's pretty cool if you ask me :mrgreen: .

Denying it has no point because it is an important part of WHO he is.
I don't think "his dick" will become the main focus in the hoax.
At least not for me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "paula-c"

!!!!! The face!!!! :lol:

Paula I first thought of the face. I hoped it was the face so we can go on hoping it was not Michael on the autopsy table.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

A report of MJ stripped and "dead" for the jury, the day before Good Friday when it is remembered that Jesus was on the cross stripped and dead. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions