RK

Seems to me that MJ has always had those tendencies to fight back.It has been a long time since I saw it, but I'm still impressed by a scene in The Jacksons An American Dream where little Mike is at the table and Joe is there larger than life and he looks over and says with foreboding 'whose shoe is that'. Little Mike gets up to put it away but in the scene you can see his resentment building  and then he picks that shoe up and hurls it at Joe with all his might before running for his life. How courageous for such a little boy to stand up like that and knowing what the consequences would most likely be. So, yeah... he's hardwired to fight back I'd say.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "RK"
Seems to me that MJ has always had those tendencies to fight back.It has been a long time since I saw it, but I'm still impressed by a scene in The Jacksons An American Dream where little Mike is at the table and Joe is there larger than life and he looks over and says with foreboding 'whose shoe is that'. Little Mike gets up to put it away but in the scene you can see his resentment building  and then he picks that shoe up and hurls it at Joe with all his might before running for his life. How courageous for such a little boy to stand up like that and knowing what the consequences would most likely be. So, yeah... he's hardwired to fight back I'd say.
If he wouldn't be like that, he would probably never have broken free and pulled this off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

He told Oprah in 93 that he didn't do interviews because he had nothing to say and that he was so very sad all those years. In the earlier interviews he could be telling how happy he is and yet inside feeling great pain. We are complex humans and we have layers. Depending on his mood he reveals different things.

I don't believe in doubles except for dangerous situations or doubles needed for magic stage acts.
Love all those videos of him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I do believe he used doubles in the latter years.  In Bucharest, he obviously uses a double at the end of Thriller.  Once he turns away and puts on the mask, it's not him.  Look at the body and it's plain to see because the face is covered.  As soon as it's over he's on the cherry picker.  Also I do not believe for one second that he flew out of that arena.  Too much of an insurance risk for that to ever happen.  Never would they risk that kind of dangerous stunt with Michael.

I was sure someone would have corrected me by now :roll:  8-)  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

Quote from: "RK"

and you can almost get the feeling that even though joe's own temprament made him want to let him have it that he still had admiration for the little guys guts ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal