@SonyMusicGlobal (Verified)
April 19, 2011, 01:27:38 PM
Sony just had a rant on twitter,no specific fan base was named but since the @TheMikeOfficial said yesterday about fans being abusive and so on,I think maybe this has lead on from tweets from MJ fan's to/@ Sony
Why it's take so long I don't know,been going on for years LOL

@SonyMusicGlobal
Now seems like a good time to mention that we love all our artists & we love our fans but abusive & vicious attacks highlight the ugliness of those that make them more than anyone else.Perhaps consider whether you’d want your fave artist to hear/see you being nasty & abusive before you attack. #foodforthought

I don't think any other Sony artist right now has any problems with the label..I might be wrong but I haven't heard of any??
Would it be safe to say this is coming from Sony directed at Michael Jackson fans?
The only thing that makes it questionable is the fact they say 'would you want your fave artist to HEAR/SEE you being nasty and abusive'
You can't hear or see when you're dead....or so I'm told. :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: @SonyMusicGlobal (Verified)
April 26, 2011, 09:20:44 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Sony just had a rant on twitter,no specific fan base was named but since the @TheMikeOfficial said yesterday about fans being abusive and so on,I think maybe this has lead on from tweets from MJ fan's to/@ Sony
Why it's take so long I don't know,been going on for years LOL

@SonyMusicGlobal
Now seems like a good time to mention that we love all our artists & we love our fans but abusive & vicious attacks highlight the ugliness of those that make them more than anyone else.Perhaps consider whether you’d want your fave artist to hear/see you being nasty & abusive before you attack. #foodforthought

I don't think any other Sony artist right now has any problems with the label..I might be wrong but I haven't heard of any??
Would it be safe to say this is coming from Sony directed at Michael Jackson fans?
The only thing that makes it questionable is the fact they say 'would you want your fave artist to HEAR/SEE you being nasty and abusive'
You can't hear or see when you're dead....or so I'm told. :geek:

Thank you, Sind, for posting this. I had been wondering about the attacks and where the source was.

Jermaine and Genevieve also made comments about the ugliness of some posters. I couldn't figure it out but you are correct - I don't know of anyone who's upset with Sony except MJ fans. But then, I'm not sure any other artist has fans who care enough to even know or fight the label on their behalf. Totally funny about their comment about hear/see...if that is referring to MJ.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: @SonyMusicGlobal (Verified)
April 28, 2011, 11:51:35 AM
I think they are definitley talking/aiming their tweets at MJ fans in this particular instance,as we said no one else seems to have beef with them and everytime there is a court date or something happens,the abusive tweets towards,well,everyone non believers believe are responsible for him not being 'alive' any longer.

If we are right,they speal of their artist in present tense,but the fans are so consumed with hate and anger towards them,that will get completely overlooked

Will keep an eye out for more xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions