Just a question on the NOI side of all of this.  The statement that was made in This Is It...Meet the man you never knew.  Could that statement refer to what we are seeing/hearing/reading now?  The strong affiliation with the NOI, is this a side of MJ that we are just now learning about?  The Man we never knew?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TMZ sure does have some odd wording at times.....Sully.  When was the last time you read that in a headline? It's just an old-fashioned word, in my humble opinion.  So I started thinking about the word itself. To "sully" something is to stain, to mess etc.  That's how it reads.  But, also there are a couple of other things:

1) Sully is the nickname of the US Airways captain that landed in the Hudson River:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not too much to go on...unless Michael is really not wanting to be made out to be a hero of some kind.  Which I could understand...he's very humble.

2) Sully is a character in Monster's Inc:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
wasn't there something with the kids about Monster's Inc? A note, an interview...???

I don't have any more time right now......the word Sully was just bugging me for some reason.  TMZ's wording is very carefully chosen...or so it seems.

Blessings to all......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think Chris Brown knows about the hoax. Did you guys know that Chris Brown and Akon made a duet ‘Take It Down Low’. We know what Akon thinks about the hoax, so probably he told to Chris too or maybe he already knew about it. :)

He also sampled MJ's Human Nature in his new song, 'She Ain't You' ft. Justin Bieber:
[youtube:13mmgme4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNga9gsXXc[/youtube:13mmgme4]
This was posted in another forum, but I thought I would mention it again for anyone who has not heard the song.
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions