Galaxy

Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's ex-wife and the mother of his two eldest children, is worried her kids are becoming Muslims.

In the last few days, Rowe has complained to friends that she does not want her children, Paris and Prince, exposed to the Nation of Islam. Jackson and his kids are currently living in the most expensive "safe house" in history, a Beverly Hills mansion rented, patrolled and monitored by the group.

But the reason Rowe is upset is a surprising one and heretofore unknown. She has told these friends that she is Jewish, and that the children, by birth, are Jewish, too.

Even more surprising is that Jackson may have forgotten this, if he knew it at all.

Of course, there are many ironies here, starting with the fact that Rowe signed away her rights when she "gave" Jackson these children. She has since been compensated handsomely.
But according to sources, she has not seen Paris or Prince since Jackson moved his family from Santa Barbara to Beverly Hills.
The more irony, of course, is the Nation of Islam is an anti-Semitic group. Grace, the nanny Jackson employs -- and who watches over the children and is responsible for their well-being -- is a member.

There is no evidence that Jackson has actually joined the Nation of Islam yet, but his brother, Jermaine Jackson has been a member since 1989. NOI chief of staff Leonard Muhammad is now, for all intents and purposes, running Jackson's schedule and businesses. He was seated at the head of the table at the summit meeting on Monday for Jackson's lawyers and accountants.

Strangely enough, when Jackson hooked up with controversial Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, he made no mention of his children's religious origins. In fact, when Jackson told me at a private dinner that he'd taken the kids to synagogue, there was no indication from him that it might have something to do with this.

Nevertheless, it should be interesting to see what happens next -- if Rowe decides that the NOI situation could imperil the children she gave birth to, and how she might overcome the agreement she's bound to.

Rowe's attorney, Iris Finsilver, confirmed that Rowe is indeed Jewish but had no comment otherwise on the situation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
N.O.I and Islam are two different things. N.O.I has their own rules. If I need to explain a little. In traditional Islam, Allah is one, who has no partners but N.O.I says Wallace D. Fard came as God incarnate (God is the black man). In traditional Islam, Muhammad is the final prophet of Islam, no one comes after him but N.O.I says Elijah Muhammad is the prophet to tell about incarnation of Fard. Traditional Islam says about race that all are equal regardless of color of skin, judged on behavior but N.O.I says that the original black race of man is superior. In traditional Islam it is believed that Allah created the universe, first humans were Adam and Eve but N.O.I believes that black scientists created the plan which repeats every 25,000 years. Traditional Islam says the Qur'an revealed to Muhammad from God through the Angel Gabriel but N.O.I says black scientists created and revealed the Bible and the Qur'an.

I'm a Muslim too and when I read N.O.I's rules, I see there's only one thing that can be in common with Muslims and that is they read Qur'an too BUT still they read the Qur'an they created themselves, not the one we read which was sent by God. Shortly I can say that I have no idea about why this group use the name of N.O.Islam because as far as I see they have nothing to do with Islam. And people shouldn't confuse this group with other Muslims as they have nothing in common with Muslims. They have their own rules and they believe that everything was created by black people even the Bible and Qur'an.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Whoa whoa whoa... back to the title of the article... since when does the DA care about attacks on Michael's character??? 'cuz they sure didn't care when they set out to attack and destroy it in 2005 :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
Whoa whoa whoa... back to the title of the article... since when does the DA care about attacks on Michael's character??? 'cuz they sure didn't care when they set out to attack and destroy it in 2005 :evil:
You know, I wondered about that too!!  I really can't wait to see where TMZ fits into this hoax when it's all done.  I doubt that they could be the bad guy or they'd lose viewers, so they have to be tied or used in a good way .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still say that TMZ is run by Michael when it has to do with news about HIS HOAX.  This Is Hissens in a nutshell.  He has his reasons for everything he has TMZ print.  We are not and will never be totally privy to why he uses TMZ thus.

For instance, let's just delete this TMZ thread/forum, and ask Souza not to allow anyone to ever post any articles from TMZ again.  How long do you think it would be before this forum lost members?  TMZ has given us most of the info having to do with MJ, because he wants it like that.  I think his nephew Donte when attacking TMZ by saying what he did aligning them with the Devil was more or less trying to equate them with the tabloids that did a lynch job on his uncle.  He was playing with minds.  They all know that MJ uses them in order to at times, prove that many people believe in the rags so much, and takes whatever they read from them and just runs with it.  His song Tabloid Junkie tells just that.

He is trying to prove how easily most media takes what TMZ prints and copies and pastes the stuff coming from them without legit researching the facts.  

Many of us have researched our cabooses off since 6-25-09, and I don't know about most, but I've always researched.  I never believed those stories about MJ that ran in the tabloids back then, and I don't believe everything TMZ writes about either, because some of it is intentionally being written to mess with the other media outlets per MJ.  MJ is "punking" the other media outlets sort of speak.  

When I read anything, I take it with a grain of salt.  It will be almost 3 years since I watched news on the tube.  I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and et al.  I get my news from online.  When I do want to see what the MSM (lame stream media) is talking about, I check the Drudge Report.  Otherwise, I read alternative news, and I stay alert, aware and awake to what sounds true to me, what sounds false and what may be or may not be true.  I then file it in my computer brain, and pull it back up if needed.  

This is what I do with TMZ.  I am convinced MJ is in control of all aspects that have to do with him.  It is cleared thru him before it is printed.  Again, we won't always understand his reasoning, but he does have an agenda.  He probably also keeps it documented in order.  I especially remember the walking casket.  Lol  Some got offensive, and really some do get indignant a little too much it seems when I don't see it as being warranted, and one can't smother the man with one's own feelings about anything concerning his life.  He owes us nothing.

Matter of fact, since when did we have to learn anything having to do with MJ after 6-25-09?  Where is it written that we were on a need to know basis about his will or estate?  We shouldn't be getting as much info as we get concerning this case.  This is what also proved to me that it was a hoax.  Why do some prople act as if they are owed a play-by-play of MJ's life and legacy, and especially as it pertains to his finances and all other things that relate to him?  Why in my opinion, it is because MJ wanted it like that.  He is the main one planting clues.  Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to me that we would get so much info.  There has NEVER been another case like this before in HIStory.  Never!  It is because it is a movie that things are so closely documented, IMO.

As far as the NOI goes, I don't respect nor appreciate Farrakan, because he admitted to Malcolm X's daughter that he had something to do with her father's death.  WTH?!  Mr. X was my hero, and he is the only man that I say that about, because after God, I am next.  God is within me.

I think that around the NOI time is when the family was kept from MJ.  Remember, they said that.  I believe them.  It's hard to call the cops when the cops call Mr. Jackson and he tells the cops that "I don't want to see my family.  I make the decisions."  Blah-blah-blah.  I think they (family) finally got to him between 2003 (when the charges were filed and thru 2005 - support for the trial).  Hence, I would have been suspicious of the NOI and the lot of them.  Get his family, cousins, uncles, etc to guard his body.  

Sometimes, I think that MJ had a clone made up by the powers that be that would pull him out into the public without his knowledge or permission.  This is what Papa Joe might have been inferring when he mentioned doubles.  Sometimes, I wonder if MJ was the original MJ that held a so-called Blanket over the balcony.  1.  How do we know that wasn't a cloned double?  2.  How do we know that that wasn't a mind-controlled MJ (done as part of the plot to make him look bad and crazy and unstable - remember, they were talking about taking his children after that)?  3.  How do we know that the double didn't have a doll?  It stands to reason that if at any time in his life that he was mind-controlled, it had to have been at some point.  We can't believe it was true, but then have no speculation as to when it may have happened.

I have read that MJ was made to marry both Lisa and Debbie.  Who chews gum at what looks like a shot gun wedding ceremony?  And Debbie is quoted saying that she begged MJ for years to let her give him children.  Rolls eyes.  Something is up with that, because the original MJ already had a son, Omer.  So, it could be that MJ was mind-controlled and was made to marry Debbie to keep a big part of his fortune in Jewish hands.  This thing is deep and ties very much with the NWO and the stuff that they did to people in the ent. field, sports, beauty pagents and modeling.

I believe that much of this is going to come out.  Remember that article that said something about MJ's DNA and how the Estate wanted to make sure none was stolen from his corspe?  These are the kinds of things that make one go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.  I knew then what was up.  MJ was more or less saying that any other children that came after Blanket are not his.  He knows what's up.

I think MJ has lived a more normal life than a lot of folks believe.  I think that around 2001/2002 that didn't sit well with some in evil power circles so they started messing with him AGAIN.  I think one can clearly see two MJ's in the Bashir interview.  I think MJ was fed up with it all around that time, hence the Sony speeches and him talking about how the History told to us is a lie.  It is one big fact blankety-blank lie - indeed.  The powers that be shut him up and pulled out the cloned MJ - and there you go.  If MJ was on drugs, they did it to him and probably shot him up with demoral so that the clone could make mischief and fool people.  That drug is also used in mind-controlled situations.

I didn't mean to offend or to go off on this, and I think I should stop for now, but I do believe that much of the wrong done in the entertainment industry, and what was done to MJ is part of what he is trying to expose.  Truth is stranger than fiction.  A lot is still left to be exposed and explored, like the fact that there really are off-worldly beings that control the intelligence power in the US and in some countrys abroad.

By the way, Farrakan just put out a speech titled - "The Jews Control Blacks in Entertainment."  It's on You Tube.

Again, Souza please stop posting TMZ and TS, and then we'll see how long this board lasts.  Of course, some would argue that that would prove that TMZ and TS are part of the intelligence powers that wants to make us naive and gullible people thing that MJ hoaxed his death, and for us not to believe that it is MJ Himself that wants us to believe it, and wants to wake us up.

Some think he is dead.  So, I don't know why they think they'll ever feel any different, and especially since they don't believe in TMZ or TS.  No one has to or should.  Don't read their articles and posts and that a way, you won't get upset.  Plus, "just because you read it in a magazine or see it on TV don't make it factual", anyways.  MJ is playing that card as we speak and as he goes along.

I believe very strongly that MJ is using The Michael Zone for his own purposes (they were 1st to declare him dead????????), and he is in COMMAND.  He is also in charge of his estate attorneys.  Are some kidding me?  Those ones can't think that he is alive, because S. O. S., there is no way MJ is alive and is not in charge of his Estate/Attorneys.  Marlon thanked John McClain in his Hall of Fame speech.  More on his Estate later.

Again, Souza please delete this TMZ forum and see what happens.  LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Peacock - nice post - I do believe MJ is trying to expose the "evil" in the entertainment industry and he is using TMZ to do it.  He has taught us to dissect the what is true and what is a lie.  I don't think deleting or not being able to post a TMZ article will benefit what Michael is trying to accomplish.  Somehow we have been sent on this course for a reason.  These articles are put out to us to make us think.  JMO :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy - thank you kindly for this piece of information. I'm confused - do you know the Jacksons? And, if so, does Debbie know that Michael is alive?

Quote from: "Galaxy"
Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's ex-wife and the mother of his two eldest children, is worried her kids are becoming Muslims.

In the last few days, Rowe has complained to friends that she does not want her children, Paris and Prince, exposed to the Nation of Islam. Jackson and his kids are currently living in the most expensive "safe house" in history, a Beverly Hills mansion rented, patrolled and monitored by the group.

But the reason Rowe is upset is a surprising one and heretofore unknown. She has told these friends that she is Jewish, and that the children, by birth, are Jewish, too.

Even more surprising is that Jackson may have forgotten this, if he knew it at all.

Of course, there are many ironies here, starting with the fact that Rowe signed away her rights when she "gave" Jackson these children. She has since been compensated handsomely.
But according to sources, she has not seen Paris or Prince since Jackson moved his family from Santa Barbara to Beverly Hills.
The more irony, of course, is the Nation of Islam is an anti-Semitic group. Grace, the nanny Jackson employs -- and who watches over the children and is responsible for their well-being -- is a member.

There is no evidence that Jackson has actually joined the Nation of Islam yet, but his brother, Jermaine Jackson has been a member since 1989. NOI chief of staff Leonard Muhammad is now, for all intents and purposes, running Jackson's schedule and businesses. He was seated at the head of the table at the summit meeting on Monday for Jackson's lawyers and accountants.

Strangely enough, when Jackson hooked up with controversial Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, he made no mention of his children's religious origins. In fact, when Jackson told me at a private dinner that he'd taken the kids to synagogue, there was no indication from him that it might have something to do with this.

Nevertheless, it should be interesting to see what happens next -- if Rowe decides that the NOI situation could imperil the children she gave birth to, and how she might overcome the agreement she's bound to.

Rowe's attorney, Iris Finsilver, confirmed that Rowe is indeed Jewish but had no comment otherwise on the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Yeah, and Harvey on live just said, he "knows things that haven't been published...lalal..and that the fingerprint will show inconclusive"  And that the cops have already done a reinactment of Michael od ing himself..."  He sure seems in the KNOW.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Yeah, and Harvey on live just said, he "knows things that haven't been published...lalal..and that the fingerprint will show inconclusive"  And that the cops have already done a reinactment of Michael od ing himself..."  He sure seems in the KNOW.
I haven't watched TMZ live. Did harvey say that?
So even Harvey agrees with the idea that Michael injected himself? If it's like this and if Harvey's not lying, I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't believe Harvey's words, actually I don't trust anyone in this world to actually tell the truth, but why does he say such thing? What does he know? That Michael injected himself? I simply don't know what to make out of all this mess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, some of the posts above me are talking about NOI and Louis Farrakhan. I happened to see a tweet from Chris Brown tonight so I clicked on his name. This is the tweet

chrisbrown Chris Brown by MjbeLIEve_alive
Believe

It only says "Believe". Believe what? below it is this:

chrisbrown Chris Brown I believe in aliens!!

So, after his believe tweet he posts this video of L. Farrakhan. I admit that I haven't seen the video yet but I instantly thought of the posts on this thread and thought I'd share. Blessings.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit: L. Farrakhan led the million man march on Washington? I didn't know that. Hmmm..he talks of UFO's? According to him they do exist and very soon the world will know about this extraordinary reality?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: PureLove
N.O.I and Islam are two different things. N.O.I has their own rules. If I need to explain a little. In traditional Islam, Allah is one, who has no partners but N.O.I says Wallace D. Fard came as God incarnate (God is the black man). In traditional Islam, Muhammad is the final prophet of Islam, no one comes after him but N.O.I says Elijah Muhammad is the prophet to tell about incarnation of Fard. Traditional Islam says about race that all are equal regardless of color of skin, judged on behavior but N.O.I says that the original black race of man is superior. In traditional Islam it is believed that Allah created the universe, first humans were Adam and Eve but N.O.I believes that black scientists created the plan which repeats every 25,000 years. Traditional Islam says the Qur'an revealed to Muhammad from God through the Angel Gabriel but N.O.I says black scientists created and revealed the Bible and the Qur'an.

I'm a Muslim too and when I read N.O.I's rules, I see there's only one thing that can be in common with Muslims and that is they read Qur'an too BUT still they read the Qur'an they created themselves, not the one we read which was sent by God. Shortly I can say that I have no idea about why this group use the name of N.O.Islam because as far as I see they have nothing to do with Islam. And people shouldn't confuse this group with other Muslims as they have nothing in common with Muslims. They have their own rules and they believe that everything was created by black people even the Bible and Qur'an.
[/quote

Purelove thank you for your explanation, I did not know the difference and now I do. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"

[/quote

Purelove thank you for your explanation, I did not know the difference and now I do. blessings.
do either of you know if noi has any connection with this group the muslim brotherhood? and if so what is that all about? curious from your point of veiw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
So, some of the posts above me are talking about NOI and Louis Farrakhan. I happened to see a tweet from Chris Brown tonight so I clicked on his name. This is the tweet

Believe

So, after his believe tweet he posts this video of L. Farrakhan. I admit that I haven't seen the video yet but I instantly thought of the posts on this thread and thought I'd share. Blessings.

Edit: L. Farrakhan led the million man march on Washington? I didn't know that. Hmmm..he talks of UFO's? According to him they do exist and very soon the world will know about this extraordinary reality?

Couple of things.  About the Farrakhan video.  He says point blank we're going to confront the alien presence SOON!

Secondly, Chris Brown's tweets are VERY significant.  I think he may be an MJ insider.  If you haven't seen this video of his, I think you will be surprised by all the MJ references throughout.  And I can just FEEL the MJ energy.  And note how cute he looks doing that Penguin move MJ introduced in TII.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"

Your very welcome. I didn't know much about NOI but now I do. :)

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
do either of you know if noi has any connection with this group the muslim brotherhood? and if so what is that all about? curious from your point of veiw.

I've never heard about Muslim Brotherhood before, sorry I don't know hun.

EDIT: I read some about Muslim Brotherhood and they seem like they think that all of the solution in everything is Islam. I do not think that NOI has something to do with MB because NOI has their own rules and they do not believe the Qur'an that God sent but they believe the one they created themselves but MB is a harcore Allah and Our'an supporter.
Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:09:09 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Believe

Couple of things.  About the Farrakhan video.  He says point blank we're going to confront the alien presence SOON!

Secondly, Chris Brown's tweets are VERY significant.  I think he may be an MJ insider.  If you haven't seen this video of his, I think you will be surprised by all the MJ references throughout.  And I can just FEEL the MJ energy.  And note how cute he looks doing that Penguin move MJ introduced in TII.  

I think Chris Brown knows about the hoax. Did you guys know that Chris Brown and Akon made a duet ‘Take It Down Low’. We know what Akon thinks about the hoax, so probably he told to Chris too or maybe he already knew about it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions