Prosecutors say Jackson's doctor changed story

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch, Ap Special Correspondent – 46 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Prosecutors say the doctor charged in the death of Michael Jackson is trying to change his story about his actions involving the pop star.

In a motion filed Monday, the prosecution asked a judge to bar new claims made by Dr. Conrad Murray to experts who will testify on his behalf in the case.

Prosecutors quoted Murray as telling experts he left Jackson's bedroom to make a phone call, even though he initially said he left Jackson to go to the bathroom.

Experts also said Murray claimed to have experience using propofol — the powerful anesthetic that killed Jackson — as a sedative, even though Murray didn't make such a claim in police interviews.

The motion also says Murray claims for the first time that Jackson took propofol in fruit juice while the doctor wasn't looking.

Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Ok, a new story again. Wow! no wonder they cannot find jurors. Look how many stories are coming out all of a sudden. The whole world is reading this. OMG. help us all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

yeah but are any of these stories from the real world or are they all in the mind of the media?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Well, it's not TMZ this time though.  You can actually go to Michael Jackson news and a lot the press has the same article...:(  But, who know who planted the story :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions