Re: The secret of the date 25th june 2009
April 18, 2011, 11:14:52 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
This is an amazing thread, lots of new things to think about!
Thanks PureLove and Voiceforthesilent!

Souza, I read through all the posts by this "Michael", the last one on  4/13/11 8:21 AM, and the first one on  2/23/10 8:03 AM. However just by reading through the posts I think this "Michael" is the same person as this one which is in 2009.

I may be able to help
by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 11/07/09 6:52 AM
Today is the day 11/7 and I have found this thread. Coincidence? Well I dont beleive in that anymore, nor do most of you. Your not crazy by the way, you have been chosen. I know not who he is, but he has a plan, and hes using 117 to guide us. I would like everyone who wants or needs to talk to someone to message me. I know what its like feeling you cant talk to anyone without them thinking you are crazy.

My email is in my name, As well I would like to point out that I may be able to answer some of your questions, But I dont know all and as such I want, nay I NEED to hear some other theories and ideas so again feel free to tell me.

P.S. The man with the book knows what the 117 means, but he has no idea why. His book yields no answers. Your gonna have better luck with me.

Be well
-Code

As I was reading through these posts I honestly felt I was again listening to TS, the same style or writing/talking/communicating. If this is truly our Michael, then I believe our TS is none other than Michael again.
I don't know for sure obviously, but this is a gut reaction. The style is slightly different from Back's but everything I've been learning about MJ these last 2 years spiritually, is what this "Michael" here is saying.

I am literally blown away by this!!
:shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:

I strongly believe TS is therefore Michael.

Are you reading my mind? Because you just wrote exactly what I was thinking with this sacred code stuff.

Also like others have stated, you guys are truly amazing. I, unfortunately, do not always have the time or patience to figure this stuff out so I am grateful for all of you who do have the time and patience to work through all the intricate details.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MJonmind

April 19, 2011, 01:05:53 AM
That's cool!
However I kinda goofed  :lol: and spoke too soon because that "Code" guy is obviously against what "Michael" is saying, and "Michael" (like TS) is infinately patient and just rephrases what he is saying for him.

PureLove and jacilovesmichael, great posts! It feels to me like we've all been on this big ship together, sailing for almost 2 years through storm and calm and adventure. We've felt every range and kind of emotion. Most of all, I'm so thankful to be here with you guys, enjoying this gift Michael created for us and the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 19, 2011, 07:07:29 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Not true PureLove. It's all about using your brains. I don't know MJ, I had to read up after June 25, but I did see the story wasn't right. You don't have to be a fan or know much about MJ, you must question. If you are capable of that and not take everything for truth they tell you on TV, anyone can see this is a hoax. Imagine how many people are still asleep.

More like in a coma.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

magic

April 19, 2011, 07:42:21 AM
Does anyone else find it curious that we not only have Howard Mann/ Mann Act but also Melissa Johnson/ Jack Johnson..the boxer that was that was tried and jailed under this act? MJ spoke of him in that interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 08:18:21 AM
Wow, great write ups by all of you! Most of you won't know me but I come on here every single day and read what's going on. I understand fully what's going on and wow, Souza's post just blew me away. There is definitely something within those two dates. And like all of you who have posted about your experiences along the way and what you hope for post BAM, I feel exactly the same. This has been an incredible journey, and without the likes of all of you guys here giving us your genius information through text form or videos or whatever it may be, a lot of us wouldn't be able to see things clearly. The best part about it is, the best is yet to come! Let us keep discovering and for us to find the truth. It WILL prevail! Oh and yes, can you imagine how amazing it would be if MJ did something for all those who beLIEved in him and his hoax post the BAM? As something to say thanks? I'm not asking for it but wow, I'd just love the opportunity for us to collectively be in MJ's presence where MJ is accessible for questions on things we want to know clearly and where L.O.V.E and only L.O.V.E is spread  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

April 19, 2011, 08:58:32 AM
Not true PureLove. It's all about using your brains. I don't know MJ, I had to read up after June 25, but I did see the story wasn't right. You don't have to be a fan or know much about MJ, you must question. If you are capable of that and not take everything for truth they tell you on TV, anyone can see this is a hoax. Imagine how many people are still asleep.
M'yeah..

True fans of MJ don't see the things aren't adding up. They just keep on saying "R.I.P" and "Miss you so much".. But MJ's friends (army of L.O.V.E) notice some things and want to find out more about it. I feel sad for people who thought MJ was only about entertaining people.. he tried to get his message through.

What I'm trying to say is that some of the fans don't see what's going on! They have been blinded by the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 19, 2011, 10:25:45 AM

I do not believe that there's a single person who doesn't know about Thriller or Ghost videos of Michael. Even only those videos give you an idea about what he likes to do. That is just a small part of knowing him. And after 25th did you read only about the inconsistencies Souza or did you read about Michael too? Did you learn about his character, his personality and what he likes to do too or not? And as much as you learn more about him, what he had done and what he is capable of, didn't it help you to find out about the clues he has been giving? What I wrote is true. It is about understanding and knowing him. As much as you know him which is not necessary how long you have known him, you find out more about the hoax. As far as I read your posts about Michael, you do know him a lot, the things he had to go through, his life. Doesn't this make you  "knowing and understanding" Michael person? You might have seen something weird about the 25th but what made you move forward was also understanding and knowing Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions