Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
you are welcome 2good2btrue. I will go one more time and see where the Elvis' house is.
I don't understand how the gate can get transparent. YOu see the close picture of the gate, it looks impossible to remove that blocking sheet or whatever it is. At least from outside it looks impossible to detach.
I JUST LOVE that you went there and snooped for us!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  I wanted to do that, but, here I am in Michigan.
I think, that I have an answer to your question about seeing through the gate.   In one of your pics, 087, I see a "cord" with a panel at the edge of the gate.  It looks like a sort of open and close type of covering.  So that if you want privacy it closes.  The edge of the cover has grommets , like a flag.  It's probably electric from the looks of the wire and the long rectangular panel along the gate.
Again, thank YOU so VERY much!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and, I think maybe Michael was living down the road at the Beverly Hills Hotel, were the family had just had a "meeting" and the phone call came from.  Remember, Howard Hughes lived there too!  And the vicinity to Carolwood, Hayvenhurst, and the firestation and UCLA were all pretty central to it!
Okay...I've compared the crack in the road pic to the video and it IS the same.  Everything is the SAME.
I want to look and see if the trash cans were on the side of the road actually...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Was there any car parked in the garage?
How many gates were there, only 2 or more?

Because I remember when I went there about a month and a half ago there was a car parked in the garage (side gate)...I went at like 9pm and it was so pitch black I couldn't see anything but there was a light on in the Carolwood house. Then I came  back the next day and saw the ambulance #71 with the sirens on and then 20 min later it was parked back at the firehouse.

Like you said the roads are narrow and it is very open...it crosses between two roads...compared to Elvis' house which is more private.

About 9 months ago there was also a covered car parked in the garage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thanks Scorpionchik for traveling there and making pics for us too, it's highly appreciated!

Quote from: "wishingstar"
One more thought....the other thing I always thought odd, there were no police that day.  Surely, they (911 and crew) know that area and know the streets are small. An emergency of this sort would surely need police to help guide/stop traffic.  

It's a really important question Wishingstar, thanks for bringing this up, so where the hell were the police? They should have helped in the very first place to get the world's most famous patient to the hospital as soon as possible, but as it seems it was not there intention, cause the ambulance didn't make it fast through the gates either.......If i remember right, the police went there just the next day.....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm glad you brought that back up!!  Whenever I've gone in an ambulance or seen anyone else do so, there is always the ambulance, and a firetruck and a police car!!!  The police never did show up did they!!!

Also, I am thinking that that other drive entrance is NOT underground.  It is another entrance from the other street, or works like a circle drive.  You can see that same shaped cement archway in the pics in the big black gate pics, through to that entrance.  On the back sided pics, you can see the same shaped cement.  It looks like a very short distance from one gate entrance to the other.  Perhaps that one suv had that exit blocked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From what I see now there is a soft steel gate as well as an adjusted "wall-like full gate" atthe same place. Hence there would be no difference "sites", just depending on if only one (soft steel) or both (full "wall-type-of-thing") were closed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
From what I see now there is a soft steel gate as well as an adjusted "wall-like full gate" atthe same place. Hence there would be no difference "sites", just depending on if only one (soft steel) or both (full "wall-type-of-thing") were closed.
Maybe, but I think it's a privacy screen that unrolls behind it, because you can see from the pics that there is a tarp/screen from the ropes, and grommets...YOU CAN SEE IT in pic 087.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

you are welcome 2good2btrue. I will go one more time and see where the Elvis' house is.
I don't understand how the gate can get transparent. YOu see the close picture of the gate, it looks impossible to remove that blocking sheet or whatever it is. At least from outside it looks impossible to detach.
I JUST LOVE that you went there and snooped for us!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  I wanted to do that, but, here I am in Michigan.
I think, that I have an answer to your question about seeing through the gate.   In one of your pics, 087, I see a "cord" with a panel at the edge of the gate.  It looks like a sort of open and close type of covering.  So that if you want privacy it closes.  The edge of the cover has grommets , like a flag.  It's probably electric from the looks of the wire and the long rectangular panel along the gate.
Again, thank YOU so VERY much!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fordtocarr,i have an uncle who lives in detroit, Allen Park. Do you live near by?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Maybe, but I think it's a privacy screen that unrolls behind it, because you can see from the pics that there is a tarp/screen from the ropes, and grommets...YOU CAN SEE IT in pic 087.  :)
 The grommets are very visible on that picture.  I agree with your assertion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

Scorpionchik, thank you so much for the pictures. One thing puzzles me, I live in Montreal, I know when an ambulance is called , police cars are right behind.  That day there was a firetruck? Why a firetruck? There was no fire. Unless they needed a ladder to go to the top to get the patient? In case they couldn't bring him down with the stretcher.  I have no clue. Probably every country has  different  laws.  Thanks again for your time you have invested in this. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

@wishingstar  you are right. Police should be there to arrange traffic for ambulance to drive in and out,  butbecause maybe they supposedly did not know the area and that it was MJ, therefore police was not involved that day?
However, as MJhasSpoken said on 1st page, she was there some time ago and also saw 71 ambulance driving around those roads and I saw 71 amb. yesterday,  so it is unusual but seems set up routine for amb. to supervise that area perhaps. Then why wait for amb., how long they were waiting for ambulance to arrive?

@fordocarr maybe you are right but from what I saw that black sheet cord where waved and twisted too tight within grommets to be easily removed and  put back.

@hesouttamylife I could not see make and model, next time I am gonna stop them and interrogate.  :lol:

@everlastinglove_MJ  the covered car is still there. Did you look at all pictures?

@all4loveandbelieve  True, why 2nd fire truck if emergency call is not about fire and they supposedly did not know it is MJ house and could have 2-3 floors therefore they might need ladders.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Again, thank YOU so VERY much!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fordtocarr,i have an uncle who lives in detroit, Allen Park. Do you live near by?

I'm an hour and a half from there...92 miles :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@wishingstar  you are right. Police should be there to arrange traffic for ambulance to drive in and out,  butbecause maybe they supposedly did not know the area and that it was MJ, therefore police was not involved that day?
However, as MJhasSpoken said on 1st page, she was there some time ago and also saw 71 ambulance driving around those roads and I saw 71 amb. yesterday,  so it is unusual but seems set up routine for amb. to supervise that area perhaps. Then why wait for amb., how long they were waiting for ambulance to arrive?

@fordocarr maybe you are right but from what I saw that black sheet cord where waved and twisted too tight within grommets to be easily removed and  put back.

Right...so I figured, that it rolls up sideways...? you understand, like a privacy awning...I mean, you can SEE it's a tarp, with the grommets.  Maybe they just put it THERE FOR THE HOAX so no one could watch the goings on!

@hesouttamylife I could not see make and model, next time I am gonna stop them and interrogate.  :lol:

@everlastinglove_MJ  the covered car is still there. Did you look at all pictures?

@all4loveandbelieve  True, why 2nd fire truck if emergency call is not about fire and they supposedly did not know it is MJ house and could have 2-3 floors therefore they might need ladders.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
YOU CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT I HAVE MISSED.... STUPID ME...71 AMBULANCE SLOWLY DRIVING THERE,THAT WAS ABOUT 7 pm. THEY DROVE RIGHT TOWARDS ME AFTER I GOT THERE, BUT BECAUSE I WAS CONCETRATED TO FIND PARKING, THEY PASSED BY ME AND DROVE AWAY.

this is crazy...they passed by you and you missed them ahhhhhhh, what a bad-luck.....but did it look like in the pics THAT day...or the other day?

yes Gina, it looked  the same amb. but with E71 on the front. Do we have a front picture of ambulance at all?

This is the only one I could find on the front of the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@fordocarr that's not a front. E71 was on the front under or above the bumper and I guess looked smaller, not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

@fordocarr that's not a front. E71 was on the front under or above the bumper and I guess looked smaller, not sure.

It says it's the ambulance...I didn't write that under the pic...so, who's wrong here?  I realize this isn't the front...but I'm trying for you.  I'm just saying, this is the one the press said AT THE TIME OF IT was bringing Michael there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions