Again down road of the Monovale rd. See vehicles, all those are residents'. On the right side, the back of the house. Right there I met ambulance 71, there were no place to park. Finally I found one place, but missed amb.  :(
It's ok, guys, I am gonna go there again. So, the tour, I guess is a common routine of that area. I don't know why tour brings guests to residential area though. It is weird. Maybe Michael knew that too. There is no way, MJ would live in the area where tours usually come and go. I really got better idea of this whole thing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

FInal pic. again house. Do you see the crack on asphalt, so that the size of the one way to go up by Carolwood dr., the other same size of the foad is for opposit traffic. Really narrow. After Neverland, that is NOT the place for Michael to live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MashMike

Scorpionchik, thank u so much for the pics and for the info, agree,the road is too narrow, there is no way so many cars could  be there at the same time the day MJ "died"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Was there any car parked in the garage?
How many gates were there, only 2 or more?

Because I remember when I went there about a month and a half ago there was a car parked in the garage (side gate)...I went at like 9pm and it was so pitch black I couldn't see anything but there was a light on in the Carolwood house. Then I came  back the next day and saw the ambulance #71 with the sirens on and then 20 min later it was parked back at the firehouse.

Like you said the roads are narrow and it is very open...it crosses between two roads...compared to Elvis' house which is more private.

Only 2 gates, those we have seen. Yes, that car still there, you ca see on the photo. Oh, I forgot about Elvis house. Where is his house , on Carolwood as well? What I recall from the LMP interview w/Oprah, when they show Elvis house, then Michael's, was pretty close. But if it was on Carolwood dr., there is no way that house close to MJ's because there is no house next to house # 100, only back side has if you remember.
It is weird that you also saw ambulance 71. Is that ambulance has nothing to do but drive around that area? THEN WHY THEY NEEDED TO CALL 911, THEY COULD JUST GET OUT OF HOUSE AND WAIVE AMBULANCE  & IT WOULD BE RIGHT THERE . IT SHOULD NOT TAKE EVEN 1 MIN.  AND THEY COULD SAVE MICHAEL, OF COURSE IF HE WAS DYING.  :lol:  
[/u]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "MashMike"
Scorpionchik, thank u so much for the pics and for the info, agree,the road is too narrow, there is no way so many cars could  be there at the same time the day MJ "died"

Your are welcome, my dear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks for that information.....Elvis Presley's old home is at 144 Monovale Dve...

I too have many pictures from google saved to my computer...these are it:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
At least the light on the right is working now....It wasn't working on the 25th June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is from a google search and others have added some other photos to it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are welcome 2good2btrue. I will go one more time and see where the Elvis' house is.
I don't understand how the gate can get transparent. YOu see the close picture of the gate, it looks impossible to remove that blocking sheet or whatever it is. At least from outside it looks impossible to detach.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
you are welcome 2good2btrue. I will go one more time and see where the Elvis' house is.
I don't understand how the gate can get transparent. YOu see the close picture of the gate, it looks impossible to remove that blocking sheet or whatever it is. At least from outside it looks impossible to detach.

It was added when Mj (supposedly moved in) and it's just temporary black PVC backing material...that adds as a blackout to allow for more privacy.

What gets me is the monovale dve entrance, that is an underground carpark.  It takes you to the other side of the house, where the foyer is.  And yes, it looks so much smaller than the original video........

Scorpianchik, thanks for your hard work..I have to rely on Dr Google  :lol:  :lol:

I will post a video of a person in the Starline tour bus....for comparison...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you scorpionchik!  These pics are really great, and much appreciated!
A couple of things that I have to question:
 I totally see your point about the trash cans.  After seeing the streets and comparing them, I would think the other gate entrance is more of the utility/day-to-day gate.  It does not lead to the front door.  I would think that gate is the gate (Monovale) used for trash.  Anyone been there on trash day?  It seems as though folks are there...caretakers or whatever.  Also, time of day is still a big factor for me.  I have always felt the shadows were off throughout everything.  What time of day were some of these pics taken?  One more thought....the other thing I always thought odd, there were no police that day.  Surely, they (911 and crew) know that area and know the streets are small. An emergency of this sort would surely need police to help guide/stop traffic.  The Hollywood tour companies knew that was MJ's house.  If I worked at the 911 call center, I'd keep a list of celebrity addresses.  I'd be prepared to know that area very well.  I don't buy that they didn't know it was MJ's house....really?  
OK....back to my somewhat cold coffee.....might go for tea instead!  ;)
Thanks again for the pictures....very sweet of you!
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I JUST LOVE that you went there and snooped for us!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  I wanted to do that, but, here I am in Michigan.
I think, that I have an answer to your question about seeing through the gate.   In one of your pics, 087, I see a "cord" with a panel at the edge of the gate.  It looks like a sort of open and close type of covering.  So that if you want privacy it closes.  The edge of the cover has grommets , like a flag.  It's probably electric from the looks of the wire and the long rectangular panel along the gate.
Again, thank YOU so VERY much!!!!!!!!!!!1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I JUST LOVE that you went there and snooped for us!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  I wanted to do that, but, here I am in Michigan.
I think, that I have an answer to your question about seeing through the gate.   In one of your pics, 087, I see a "cord" with a panel at the edge of the gate.  It looks like a sort of open and close type of covering.  So that if you want privacy it closes.  The edge of the cover has grommets , like a flag.  It's probably electric from the looks of the wire and the long rectangular panel along the gate.
Again, thank YOU so VERY much!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and, I think maybe Michael was living down the road at the Beverly Hills Hotel, were the family had just had a "meeting" and the phone call came from.  Remember, Howard Hughes lived there too!  And the vicinity to Carolwood, Hayvenhurst, and the firestation and UCLA were all pretty central to it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is this a hollywood movie set?  Strange that the very same ambulance is seen cruising the neighborhood.  Has the footage been debunked for any of it being greeb screened?  Illusion.

Great pictures.  Good work Scorp!  Boy do we have some people on this site who have missed their calling.  I’ve seen better investigative skills here than I’ve seen anywhere. Great job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Question:  what’s the make and model of that ambulance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions