JUST BACK FROM 100 N. CAROLWOOD DR.w/pictures
April 16, 2011, 11:12:57 PM
Hello investigators. Just got back  from Carolwood dr. I haveabout 12 pictures, will download later. YOu know takes time. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT I HAVE MISSED.... STUPID ME...71 AMBULANCE SLOWLY DRIVING THERE,THAT WAS ABOUT 7 pm.  THEY DROVE RIGHT TOWARDS ME AFTER I GOT THERE, BUT BECAUSE I WAS CONCETRATED TO FIND PARKING, THEY PASSED BY ME AND DROVE AWAY.
WHAT I NOTICED THOUGH is # E 71 ON THE FRONT OF THE AMB. DO WE HAVE AMB. FRONT PHOTO WITH E 71? BACK AND SIDE OF THE AMB. HAD JUST 71.
NEXT, MY IMPRESSION/OPINION ONLY, MICHAEL COULD NOT LIVE OVER THERE. BIZZARE ROAD. CAROLWOOD DR. CROSSES WITH MONOVALE DRIVE THAT HAS A LOT OF CLOSE EACH OTHER HOUSES, A LOT OF CARS PARKED ON THE ROAD. MY IMPRESSION, MICHAEL WOULD NOT LIVE N THAT CROWDY AREA. THE NEIGHBORHOOD ITSELF IS IN ELITE AREA, CLOSE TO BEVERLY HILLS AND BEL AIR, BUT THAT ROAD CROSSES WITH ANOTHER BIZZARE ROAD FULL OF PEOPLE, NO WAY TO LIVE FOR  KING OF POP WITH KIDS. UNLESS HE REALLY WAS SO BROKE, THAT HE COULD NOT AFFORD ANOTHER ELITE DRIVE AROUND THAT NEIGHBORHOOD (FOR EXAMPLE LEXINGTON DRIVE WAS AROUND, I DROVE & THAT WAS MUCH MORE PRIVATE AND ELITE AREA SUTABLE FOR MICHAEL). YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
NEXT, I SAW THE  "HOLLYWOOD TOUR" TRUCK. I WAS THERE LONG ENOUGH TO TAKE THEIR PICTURE.
ABOUT TRASH CANS ON THE PICTURES & VIDEO WE HAVE SEEN SO FAR; THE CAROLWOOD DR. IS VERY CLOSE TO MAIN STREET, SUNSET BLVD, AND TOO NARROW TO PUT THAT MANY TRASH CANS ON THE ROAD, THAT WOULD BLOCK THE  VEHICLES' WAY THAT DRIVE IN FROM SUNSET BLVD. NO WAY  TO PUT TRASH CANS ON THAT WAY. I HAVE BEEN THERE  ABOUT 20 min. TAKING PICTURES & OBSERVING AREA, SO MANY VEHICLES DROVE IN & OUT, I THOUGHT I AM ON THE BLVD, TOO BUSY TRUFFIC OVER THERE.
ABOUT GATE- THERE IS NO WAY  FOR GATES TO BE TRANSPARENT IN ONE PICTURE, THEN BLOCKED IN ANOTHER ONE WE HAVE SEEN. I TOOK CLOSE PICTURE OF GATES, SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I MEAN. THAT GATE IS DEASIGNED ONLY 1 WAY, TO BE BLOCKED.
NEXT VERY WEIRD FACT THAT I THINK OF IS THE AMBULANCE VIDEO WE HAVE SEEN SHOWS OTHER VEHICLES: TOUR BUS, BEN'S CAR, OTHER CARS ON THE ROAD THAT DAY, THERE IS NO WAY ON THAT NARROW ROAD COULD THOSE MANY CARS FIT ALONG W 2 AMBULANCE, BECAUSE OF  THE TRAFFIC, WE DON'T SEE ON THE VIDEO ANY OTHER VEHICLES TRYING DRIVE IN OR OUT THE CAROLWOOD ROAD YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A HUGE TRAFFIC THAT WOULD CREATE ON SUNSET BLVD, WHICH IS VERY BUSY BLVD AND DON'T HAVE PULL OVER AREAS. YOU HAVE TO KEEP DRIVING. THAT'S ANOTHER INTERESTING THOUGHT I GOT.
So, far that's all I remember for now. check back for pictures. IF  YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR CLARIFICATIONS, PLEASE ASK.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

scorpionchik  thank you for your time you put into this. Wow you have guts. My friend went to Hollywood last year and she took the tour bus, she told me that the street was narrow, and she did not understand how so many people were around the house the day he died. Only the fire truck would have taken half of the street she said. Maybe he did not stay at that house. He also had a house in Vegas right? So maybe that was his residence, and carolwood drive was just a bate, I honestly thing it was not Michael on June 25/2009. I can't wait to see pictures. Thank you again for all your time and help. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
scorpionchik  thank you for your time you put into this. Wow you have guts. My friend went to Hollywood last year and she took the tour bus, she told me that the street was narrow, and she did not understand how so many people were around the house the day he died. Only the fire truck would have taken half of the street she said. Maybe he did not stay at that house. He also had a house in Vegas right? So maybe that was his residence, and carolwood drive was just a bate, I honestly thing it was not Michael on June 25/2009. I can't wait to see pictures. Thank you again for all your time and help. God bless.

you are welcome all4loveandbelieve. She is right. That's what I too have observed today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

you are welcome all4loveandbelieve. She is right. That's what I too have observed today.

So I am wondering, how did the fire truck, the ambulances, the red car the tour bus fitted in that narrow street? Too bad I don't live in hollywood, I would love to see it for myself. I commend you for the good job you have done scorpionchik can't wait to see the pictures so we can get an idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Can't wait to see your pictures! Thanks for taking the time to check this out! We may learn something
new today!!! ;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
wow this is very interesting. The pics please, when you have time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
YOU CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT I HAVE MISSED.... STUPID ME...71 AMBULANCE SLOWLY DRIVING THERE,THAT WAS ABOUT 7 pm. THEY DROVE RIGHT TOWARDS ME AFTER I GOT THERE, BUT BECAUSE I WAS CONCETRATED TO FIND PARKING, THEY PASSED BY ME AND DROVE AWAY.

this is crazy...they passed by you and you missed them ahhhhhhh, what a bad-luck.....but did it look like in the pics THAT day...or the other day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Was there any car parked in the garage?
How many gates were there, only 2 or more?

Because I remember when I went there about a month and a half ago there was a car parked in the garage (side gate)...I went at like 9pm and it was so pitch black I couldn't see anything but there was a light on in the Carolwood house. Then I came  back the next day and saw the ambulance #71 with the sirens on and then 20 min later it was parked back at the firehouse.

Like you said the roads are narrow and it is very open...it crosses between two roads...compared to Elvis' house which is more private.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I could download only 3, I have to resize the rest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
YOU CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT I HAVE MISSED.... STUPID ME...71 AMBULANCE SLOWLY DRIVING THERE,THAT WAS ABOUT 7 pm. THEY DROVE RIGHT TOWARDS ME AFTER I GOT THERE, BUT BECAUSE I WAS CONCETRATED TO FIND PARKING, THEY PASSED BY ME AND DROVE AWAY.

this is crazy...they passed by you and you missed them ahhhhhhh, what a bad-luck.....but did it look like in the pics THAT day...or the other day?

yes Gina, it looked  the same amb. but with E71 on the front. Do we have a front picture of ambulance at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Close picture of the gate for design comparison
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Back side of the house and lot's vehicles around, BTW, the # 100 is the first and last house at the beginning of Carolwood,as I said close to Sunset, then Carolwood continues but that house has no adjacent houses on the left, nor right, nor in the front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I took picture of the road, so you can see how narrow it is. Anyone can get explanation how 7-8- large trash cans, those many vehicles and people could fit on this narrow road. The house is on the left side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

On the one pic. you can see vehicle turns to carolwood dr. how close the house to the Sunset Blv., the house is in the left. Anothe pic. showes that Carolwood dr. ends along with house and crosses to Monovale and you can see residents' vehicles. Very crowdy road. I mean, hard to believe Michael would rent house over there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Monovale st that crosses w/Carolwood, see how many vehicles there. Pic. # 103, do you recognize the edge where trash cans were put? NO WAY they can be there and ambulances or other vehicles could drove to Carolwood dr., especially approach to the house. TRASH CANS WOULD DEFINITELY BLOCK THE WAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions