Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What puzzles me is the syringe. Why did they auction the syringe when they need it for evidence for court? They just saw for finger prints and said well let's make money and auction the syringe.. We don't need to show this syringe as evidence to court. How are the jury going to make a verdict if they don't see. When they have evidence you do not get rid of the evidence before the trial. You wait after the trial to auction it. This is another off thing that does not make sense.

For me, I think I just never believed it was real...either the syringe itself or even the whole auction.  It was just too odd that it would be auctioned off...and so soon.  You are totally right that they would need that for evidence.  If it was stolen and they were trying to auction it, the police should have stepped in.  If it was not stolen, it should have remained in the hands of the police.  I just don't buy that it was real....maybe it's just me~ :roll: "sigh"

Blessings Always

You would think that a 'reputable' (and I use that term loosely) media outlet would have have addressed the syringe auction when it was first mentioned by tabloids.  Instead, MSN, CNN, etc also ran articles about the "fatal syringe" being auctioned off.  Obviously if a syringe was used, it should have been gathered and kept for evidence, so I can't believe that no media outlet ever addressed that.  In fact, that is the very thing that has turned me away from all media outlets.  Even the 'reputable' ones are just out looking for a story.  I can't even watch the news anymore, as everything (including the weather!) has to be a 'story'.  It drives me nuts.  I've also never believed everything that I read in newspapers (the non-tabloid ones), but now I don't really believe anything in them either.  If something isn't examined and/or addressed in a scholarly journal, I tend not to believe it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
@2good2betrue  The article says the prints dont match any of the Jackson family.

But how would they know that???  Did they have all the family give their fingerprints when they are not even suspects??

Yes, they could have given prints to help the investigation.  Its not uncommon.

For example..  if your house gets burgled, the cops will take your prints in order to discount them from any they find at the scene.

Wait... im not sure if its the same in the US but here in the UK someone has to be arrested before the police can take their fingerprints or question them...??  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Okay soo....
1. Why would Michael have $1million cash stashed in his house?? (unless he would need it sometime soon..)
2. Is the security reaaally that bad there that some randomer could just walk in.. kill mike and leave without murray, the kids or the chef seeing or hearing anything -afterall.. they were there right?
3. If this was a murder then the killer is the dumbest schmuck EVER for leaving the needle there with prints on it!!
4. Why the hell would the needle be auctioned off? The investigation isnt even closed the needle is like THE main piece of evidence  :roll:
5. What kinda investigation dept doesnt check the needle for prints until 2 years later?! helloo? would this not be the first thing to do?
6. If its the same in the US as in the UK then all family members would have to have been arrested for their finger prints to be taken?? Pretty sure that never happened.

So... answer time..
1. Michael must have known he was gona be needing this money at some point right? So what for? And why couldnt he just whack it out the bank when he needed it? Maybe cause he knew this would look strange if a "DEAD" guy suddenly decides to empty his bank?
2. The cctv tapes go missing... soo.. we have a killer who is too stupid to burn the evidence but has the brains to take the tapes. Yeah. Realistic. OR.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

...OR... the family or Michael take the tapes to hide what actually happened... now admit it... them tapes would be a great feature in a film of michaels return... "The making of the HOAX" ... anyways.. you get the jist.
3. Again prints on the needle? Whose could they be? They dont belong to anyone in the jackson family.. theyre not murrays.. so from that... the only other person who i know was there... is the chef...or Michael.. now... surely they already have mikes fingerprints on record from that 2005 trial..? so they wouldnt see any need to check again to make sure.. i.e. theyre not gona fingerprint a "dead" guy... so maybe its a bit far fetched but going back to that story about the woman getting her fingerprints changed? say hed had that done since 2005... that rules him out right? ;)
4. Auctioning the needle... not sure i can fin a reason behind this other than .. ehemm.. BS.
5. As for the investigators not looking at the needle.. just screams fake and hoax if you ask me.. but then theyve been pretty lousy all the way right? Or maybe they knew there was no need to check it cause it would just tell them what they already know..now theyre just realising. ahh crap... people are gona start asking why this wasnt checked.. maybe we had better cover our backs... ?
6. Really gona arrest the whole Jackson family just to get some fingerprints? Not gona look deep into this cause as i said - not sure its the same  in the US.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
@2good2betrue  The article says the prints dont match any of the Jackson family.

But how would they know that???  Did they have all the family give their fingerprints when they are not even suspects??

Yes, they could have given prints to help the investigation.  Its not uncommon.

For example..  if your house gets burgled, the cops will take your prints in order to discount them from any they find at the scene.

Wait... im not sure if its the same in the US but here in the UK someone has to be arrested before the police can take their fingerprints or question them...??  :?

When authorities are trying to solve a crime, they will want to rule out 'known fingerprints', such as those belonging to a family member or employee, so they can focus on the fingerprints that shouldn't be there.  So, the LAPD probably did gather fingerprints from anyone who would have had access to the house so they could be ruled out.  It's a very common practice in the US.  In fact, some of the people's fingerprints (security, kids, maybe even the nanny or cook) were probably already on file.  I suspect that people in the security field must have background checks at some point, so their fingerprints would probably already be on file, and Michael may have had his kids fingerprinted at some point for security reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you 100%!
If they did auction off the needle than they have NO EVIDENCE!
This story is getting deeper and deeper DOWN THE RABBIT WHOLE!  :shock:
THE END IS ALMOST HERE :D
Okay soo....
1. Why would Michael have $1million cash stashed in his house?? (unless he would need it sometime soon..)
2. Is the security reaaally that bad there that some randomer could just walk in.. kill mike and leave without murray, the kids or the chef seeing or hearing anything -afterall.. they were there right?
3. If this was a murder then the killer is the dumbest schmuck EVER for leaving the needle there with prints on it!!
4. Why the hell would the needle be auctioned off? The investigation isnt even closed the needle is like THE main piece of evidence  
5. What kinda investigation dept doesnt check the needle for prints until 2 years later?! helloo? would this not be the first thing to do?
6. If its the same in the US as in the UK then all family members would have to have been arrested for their finger prints to be taken?? Pretty sure that never happened.

So... answer time..
1. Michael must have known he was gona be needing this money at some point right? So what for? And why couldnt he just whack it out the bank when he needed it? Maybe cause he knew this would look strange if a "DEAD" guy suddenly decides to empty his bank?
2. The cctv tapes go missing... soo.. we have a killer who is too stupid to burn the evidence but has the brains to take the tapes. Yeah. Realistic. OR.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions