Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
Mr. Skaggs repeatedly showed how easy it was to get things printed in the media without verification of any kind. Everybody is in a hurry to get the "scoop" and will print stories with the most questionable of sources or none at all.
"JUST BECAUSE IT IS IN PRINT DOESN'T MAKE IT THE GOSPEL"
So true.  Hard to tell what's true and what's not. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

This is Wikipedia's explanation of "News of the World"
It is a tabloid....Not sure if we should believe this article or not unless one special brilliant genius is
getting rumors out there on purpose!  8-)

News of the World
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Official website    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The News of the World is a national tabloid newspaper published in the United Kingdom every Sunday. It is published by News Group Newspapers of News International, itself a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, and is the Sunday sister paper of The Sun. The newspaper concentrates on celebrity-based scoops and populist news. Its fondness for sex scandals gained it the nicknames "News of the Screws" and "Screws of the World". It also has a reputation for exposing celebrities as drug users or criminals and setting up insiders and journalists in disguise to provide either video or photographic evidence. With sales averaging 2,812,005 copies per week in October 2010,[1] the News of the World is the largest selling English-language newspaper in the world.[2] On 16 September 2010, it was announced that the online website of the paper would be placed behind a paywall.[3]

The editor Andy Coulson resigned on 26 January 2007 over the royal phone tapping scandal.[4] He was succeeded by Colin Myler, a former editor of the Sunday Mirror who had latterly worked at the New York Post. Previous editors of the paper include Piers Morgan and Rebekah Wade who replaced Phil Hall in 2000.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't believe this story because it doesn't make too much sense.

If someone wanted to stole that money - he/she could have done it without killing Michael.
But the house was guarded and how could anyone went in withot having an acomplice  - one of the bodyguards maybe?
And the police never followed the trail of that 1 million they say MJ had in the house?
Anyway, who's keeping 1 million in the house? I find this odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sounds like "Dr. Murray" (Michael?) is sending us messages right on time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

News of the World... I remember years back they had a cover story "Mermaid Found in Tuna Sandwich". It was literally a Barbie between two pieces of bread.
I'm really not inclined to put any credence in an article by that publication...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve/All for L.O.V.E merchandise. Super cute!!  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Click on the beLIEve merchandise on the left under "Browse this Store".

Quote from: "invisiblebird"
News of the World... I remember years back they had a cover story "Mermaid Found in Tuna Sandwich". It was literally a Barbie between two pieces of bread.
I'm really not inclined to put any credence in an article by that publication...

I think you are thinking of a different tabloid...   not the UK one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Guys, this is like in a movie! We don't know who killed until the end!
Put your 3d hoax glasses on and keep watching!

<TMZ is also a tabloid trash, yet we all follow it every day>  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Guys, this is like in a movie! We don't know who killed until the end!
Put your 3d hoax glasses on and keep watching!

<TMZ is also a tabloid trash, yet we all follow it every day>  8-)

Exactly...  plus NOTW is the one that Latoya, Katherine and Joe went to for exclusive interviews.   So i cant discount NOTW as its clear they have sources on the inside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I remember someone in hoaxland back in 2009 who kept talking about fingerprints. His/her story at that time was so strange and unbelievable, that I thought (s)he was nuts. I can't remember it all, but I do remember that when this person left, (s)he said: you will remember me later, when the fingerprints will come up. Well, I do remember her/him now, such a pity I can't remember the rest of the story. All I remember is that it was about a clinic in Europe and fake hands. I told you it sounded strange...

So now the story is that a third person managed to get into the house, passed the bodyguards, the chef, the kids and Murray, got into the room at the right moment, when Murray was out to phone one of his girls or taking a piss, KNEW where Mike had his cash, KNEW that the drugs he was going to inject him with would kill him and not wake him up, got the cash, and got out unnoticed as well. Oh, and he also has ties with the LAPD so the tapes would be gone and the fingerprints not checked until the defence got a hold of it. So the thief story doesn't really sound convincing, a thief has no LAPD connections like that, or that much luck. MJ knew how protect himself, a thief could never get this far, BS. If people do believe this could have happened, they would also believe that the bodyguards and the LAPD are involved to cover it all up and send Murray to jail for it instead. In that case they would have made SURE that the fingerprints would have matched Murray's, they would have planted evidence against him. This story doesn't make sense at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Souza   What if it was someone on the inside, who knew MJ - so knew about the drugs, the propofol and the stashed cash.

Although it would be sloppy to leave fingerprints, as if they were clever they would have worn gloves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

The News of the World is one of the trashiest tabloids ever - it has printed a load of crap about MJ over the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I remember someone in hoaxland back in 2009 who kept talking about fingerprints. His/her story at that time was so strange and unbelievable, that I thought (s)he was nuts. I can't remember it all, but I do remember that when this person left, (s)he said: you will remember me later, when the fingerprints will come up. Well, I do remember her/him now, such a pity I can't remember the rest of the story. All I remember is that it was about a clinic in Europe and fake hands. I told you it sounded strange...

So now the story is that a third person managed to get into the house, passed the bodyguards, the chef, the kids and Murray, got into the room at the right moment, when Murray was out to phone one of his girls or taking a piss, KNEW where Mike had his cash, KNEW that the drugs he was going to inject him with would kill him and not wake him up, got the cash, and got out unnoticed as well. Oh, and he also has ties with the LAPD so the tapes would be gone and the fingerprints not checked until the defence got a hold of it. So the thief story doesn't really sound convincing, a thief has no LAPD connections like that, or that much luck. MJ knew how protect himself, a thief could never get this far, BS. If people do believe this could have happened, they would also believe that the bodyguards and the LAPD are involved to cover it all up and send Murray to jail for it instead. In that case they would have made SURE that the fingerprints would have matched Murray's, they would have planted evidence against him. This story doesn't make sense at all.

Agreed.

But we mustn`t forget that this is just a defence strategy. They are just supposed to disproove the accusation but not supposed to deliver an unambigious story themselves.  It`ll be sufficient to point at convincing facts that cast substantial /reasonable doubts on the accusation. In order not to fail, prosecution now has to produce a consistant story with evidence not to the contrary but to some proof of Murray`s guilt in the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Wasn't there an IV stand in the death scene photo ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jacko killed by 'Mr X' not doc
Mystery fingerprints found on death syringe
Accused's lawyer says he can't be convicted

News of the world  :roll:  aha, yeah, sure   :roll: what a trustful tabloid...

Now they will come up with "it was a fan who killed MJ", "he sneaked in to the home, reached Michael and killed him"  :roll:

And the prints are analyzed and found after almost 2 years  :roll:

Give me a B *clap clap clap*
Give me a S *clap clap clap*

BS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "invisiblebird"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We should be glad that they didn't find Michael in a hotdog. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions