everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Katherine Jackson Fires Her Lawyer
April 14, 2011, 09:21:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
9 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Katherine Jackson has just escalated her battle royale with the Michael Jackson Estate by firing her lawyer.

TMZ has obtained a letter Katherine sent to Adam Streisand, wishing him the best on the one hand ... and giving him the boot on the other.

The letter does not explain the reasons for the firing, simply saying, "... I have decided to move in a different direction."

But sources connected with Katherine tell TMZ ... she's upset that Streisand gave TMZ a statement yesterday in which he said Katherine "denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

The Heal the World Foundation had filed a declaration -- purportedly written by Katherine Jackson -- in which she accused John Branca of being a crook who stole from Michael.

Streisand told TMZ Wednesday, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors."

Sources connected with Katherine do not dispute Streisand's claim that Katherine never said or believed the executors were crooks.  So it's unclear what got Katherine so upset that she fired Streisand.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... some of the people who have Katherine's ear have it out for the Estate and actually wrote the declaration with the accusations and were upset that Streisand blew the whistle on them.

I'll comment later, I'm in a hurry :)

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Re: Katherine Jackson Fires Her Lawyer
April 14, 2011, 09:41:02 AM
Thank you for sharing this information.

First, why would she write in the letter "my sons unexpected and tragic passing". Why wouldn't she just put Michael's name? Everyone knows who she's referring to and "everyone" knows it was tragic and unexpected. It just feels like that sentence was probably written by someone else.

Anyway, why would she fire him if he said the truth? This comes down to someone in the home (her assistant/nephew?) persuading her for whatever reason. That is if this is a legit letter.

Also - what direction is she thinking that she is going to go with Michael's estate? I believe it was spelled out pretty well in that fake will. :)

This has to be another distraction or maybe to draw more attention to the will, the estate, or the lawyers? Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 14, 2011, 09:54:13 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
TMZ has obtained a letter Katherine sent to Adam Streisand, wishing him the best on the one hand ... and giving him the boot on the other.

(This brings me laugh )  :lol:

Okay .... not quite as easy to follow the confusion, my head ....
Thanks for post it  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 11:55:25 AM
Quote from: "angelshadow"

Had to laugh about this too, mentioned it on the other forum.
I have never seen Katherine wearing boots but I know someone who does. :lol:
Katherine is some busy lady these last day's I have to say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 12:00:58 PM
Its crazy how no one seems to question exactly how TMZ gets every last little detail surrounding The Jackson family, especially the will, autoposy report, court documents, etc. It seem like TMZ "obtains" every thing!! Of course we know why, but the general public, and media are not critical thinkers in the least. Its pretty pathetic when you think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 12:25:17 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "angelshadow"

Had to laugh about this too, mentioned it on the other forum.
I have never seen Katherine wearing boots but I know someone who does. :lol:
Katherine is some busy lady these last day's I have to say!

Yes you are right ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 14, 2011, 12:53:28 PM
Compare the signitures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 14, 2011, 01:16:19 PM
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Its crazy how no one seems to question exactly how TMZ gets every last little detail surrounding The Jackson family, especially the will, autoposy report, court documents, etc. It seem like TMZ "obtains" every thing!! Of course we know why, but the general public, and media are not critical thinkers in the least. Its pretty pathetic when you think about.

I was thinking about it many many times before. They have every little document connected with Jackson family, why people are not getting suspicious?
Well i guess people could say this:"Well TMZ is a tabloid junk, so not all the documents they present are legitimate" Oh well...

L.O.V.E :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 14, 2011, 01:27:48 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

I was thinking about it many many times before. They have every little document connected with Jackson family, why people are not getting suspicious?
Well i guess people could say this:"Well TMZ is a tabloid junk, so not all the documents they present are legitimate" Oh well...

I dont think so, people, especially other media outlets copy from tmz like its the bible. Its sad how people are conditioned to believe everything they see in the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 14, 2011, 02:27:24 PM
Once again TMZ writes that John Branca " is a thief "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 14, 2011, 03:00:21 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Once again TMZ writes that John Branca " is a thief "

Exactly.
she's upset that Streisand gave TMZ a statement yesterday in which he said Katherine "denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Katherine fired her lawyer because he said the things Katherine never said. I still do believe that there's something wrong going on with the MJ estate. Let's wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

April 14, 2011, 04:01:26 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

I dont think so, people, especially other media outlets copy from tmz like its the bible. Its sad how people are conditioned to believe everything they see in the media.

Exactly! May be TMZ is posting partly legitimate news and partly false/phony news to deal with copy&paste journalism, which is a lazy kind of 'journalism' (which doesn't deserve the name journalism imho). TMZ might posting unproved news (think about how many times we read "TMZ has learned...") and other media outlets doesn't even consider to check whether the news is legitimate or not, they just copy and paste it  :arrow: easy money, truth is not important for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions