MJonmind

I totally agree with you Andrea. Murray has been driving us crazy the same way. Because there's a real person, Michael can hide behind that fact and use it to his advantage. Occasionally he can be that person in disguise, acting like them which takes great skill, and yet be himself a little bit also, and that's why we go crazy seeing the Michaelishness about the person. You called it the Dave Dave syndrome or something like that. In Ghost, Michael's mayor disguise sort of looked like Bashir and Tom Sneddon--a deliberate combo.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "SEHF"
Yea not everyone is MJ. Just some old guy flopping around..
Yeah, who dresses like a 20-year-old in real life, and when he has the chance to appear in a Michael Fucking jackson video, he dresses as if he walked right out of "Titanic". :lol:
Exactly, can it be more obvious? :lol:

If I were casting a video where there was to be a diverse age/gender/race of dancers, then I would cast an older man like Mr Edwards and obviously would have him dressed in an 'old man' costume, not tracksuit and t-shirt.

Dressed in young attire he would not be noticed and the point of hiring an older man would be lost. Dressed as an 'old man' (he looks just like my father from a distance - RIP) he stands out and it makes it humorous. He is actually dressed older than his age (66) more in keeping with a man in his eighties. This makes his dancing ability look even more incredulous to the viewer.

Quote from: "PureLove"
This dude seems very energetic and I bet he feels so so young. He doesn't dress like 20 year old in every picture of him. His hands doesn't look ANY like Michael's, his moves doesn't look ANY like Michael's, his body structure doesn't look ANY like Michael's. This guy is way so much taller than MJ. And you can not make someone's legs and arms look longer even if that person wear a 10 inch heels. And why would Michael disguise himself as an old guy and had all these pictures, Facebook profile, joined a dance competition? If you believe this guy is real but Michael also disguises as him, I must remind you that this hoax is not a game or fun play where Michael can pop up everywhere he wants, in his music videos, basketball games etc with a disguise. This is a serious plan that the FBI is also involved. FBI is protecting Michael, would they allow him to appear everywhere with a disguise in the public, especially in these videos which are going to be watched by millions of people?  And again I need to remind you that Michael is the man BEHIND the curtain to pull the strings, not the man in front of the curtain or on the stage. I do not see any reason for Michael to appear with the same disguise in 2 of his music videos. Not everything is a clue and not everyone is MJ in disguise. You guys see Michael even in Grace and this proves how much some of you lose it. This is the last time I'm writing about this 'seeing Michael in everyone' issue as it gives me a headache. Some of you see MJ in everyone but can not recognize the real Michael. I used to laugh at these when you guys see Michael in Murray, in Grace and in every old men but it aint even funny no more. Done. Now you can get pissed and jump on me. But all I can say is use common sense.

I wholeheartedly agree with this great post by Purelove - the voice of logic.

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Once more I'm going to give out my opinion, - this guy isn't Michael Jackson. He is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, - why would MJ want to be John Edwards? That's blowing my mind! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "OffTheWall"
I forgot to add one more thought...

It's obvious this man sticks out. His ability to dance well combined with his age does lend attention to him; however, perhaps we should wonder who exactly is singling him out, and why.

The HT video is professionally done, and there's momentary focus on the gentleman. The Official Michael Jackson Flash Mob For Haiti seems to be professionally filmed as well, and Mr. Edwards is certainly center stage in that as well, or I should say he's more prolific in it.

How often is it that an older man, with limited dance experience, is going to be cast in so many professional videos? I mean, come on. He started taking salsa lessons, then moved to cardio hip hop classes, and now he's dancing professionally in high dollar productions? I wonder how many dancers that are better than him were turned down for the HT video?

IMO, somebody, somewhere is using him as a decoy of sorts. But why?

How often is it that an older man, with limited dance experience, is going to be cast in so many professional videos? I mean, come on. He started taking salsa lessons, then moved to cardio hip hop classes, and now he's dancing professionally in high dollar productions? I wonder how many dancers that are better than him were turned down for the HT video?

IMO, somebody, somewhere is using him as a decoy of sorts. But why?

Thank you for posting OffTheWall and welcome :) I quoted this part because I couldn't have said it better. And about your question that Mr. Edwards could be used as a decoy, I can only think of provoking speculation about Mr. Edwards being MJ or not in order to study all the reactions and investigation on internet because it's part of the project/movie ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I totally agree with you Andrea. Murray has been driving us crazy the same way. Because there's a real person, Michael can hide behind that fact and use it to his advantage. Occasionally he can be that person in disguise, acting like them which takes great skill, and yet be himself a little bit also, and that's why we go crazy seeing the Michaelishness about the person. You called it the Dave Dave syndrome or something like that. In Ghost, Michael's mayor disguise sort of looked like Bashir and Tom Sneddon--a deliberate combo.

With all due respect to your opinion, if Michael was disguising himself as this particular individual, this man would be one more person let in on the hoax, and he'd have to be cooperative seeing as it's his resume that's getting padded.

IMO, the hoax itself is a huge risk/gamble with serious consequences if it goes wrong, and I just don't see Michael letting every Tom, Dick, and Harry in on it for the purpose of entertaining, especially if he was in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Those videos with the man dancing also reminds me of the moves of the mayor in ghosts.

I have seen many videos on youtube this morning about prosthetic makeup masks and some can fool you in a second. The silicon used adapts to your own features as a second skin.

Michael can be disguised as this old man, no doubt about it. Michael disguised himself as he pleased. This is nothing new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Look, I came to a conclusion that this dude is not Michael Jackson. I will explain, Michael faked his death for what ever  important reason, so why would he start spending his time disguising himself, wasting his time to  find people he can disguise. We all know he faked his death for something important  I would think that he would focus towards that reason, not starting to disguise himself like this Elliot dude. What would be his purpose? I am sure he is taking this opportunity to also rest in peace and quiet. I also know CM is not Michael either. I know some of you will bash me, but it is fine. CM is just a decoy for Michael, that is all, but it is not Michael in disguise. Yes some pictures Cm looks skinnier, fatter, darker, I think it is more photography than anything else.  The only disguise Michael disguised himself was DAVE DAVE THAT  I AGREE 100%.;  blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
This is my personal opinion and it doesn't need to make sense to anyone. We saw Katherine crying a couple of times during her interviews when she was speaking of Michael. The family keeps on repeating how much they miss Michael. And just yesterday I read the kids cried a lot during Janet's tribute at her concert in LA. I do believe the reason of this emotion of the family is because they do not see Michael often and they really miss him. And it doesn't sound logical to me when Michael doesn't see his children, he would disguise himself and dance in the videos. If he could appear like that easily, he would go to see his kids and family. I still believe that this is such a very serious case that the FBI involved and I personally do not believe Michael would disguise himself as all of these people. He has much more important things to do than disguising himself all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me it kind of looks like Dave Dave  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
ITS NOT MJ.........his name is John Edwards and he is a professional dancer...he gets in wherever he can....   He was dancing in many flashmob videos, and in Hollywood tonight..you can read more about him here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes i agree with u "2good2btrue". ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
This is my personal opinion and it doesn't need to make sense to anyone. We saw Katherine crying a couple of times during her interviews when she was speaking of Michael. The family keeps on repeating how much they miss Michael. And just yesterday I read the kids cried a lot during Janet's tribute at her concert in LA. I do believe the reason of this emotion of the family is because they do not see Michael often and they really miss him. And it doesn't sound logical to me when Michael doesn't see his children, he would disguise himself and dance in the videos. If he could appear like that easily, he would go to see his kids and family. I still believe that this is such a very serious case that the FBI involved and I personally do not believe Michael would disguise himself as all of these people. He has much more important things to do than disguising himself all the time.

I have to agree with you to some extent on this.  I believe Michael hoaxed for very serious reasons too.  I don't know if it's him in the vids but I do believe that this person is there for a reason, possibly hired by Michael, if only to remind us to keep hope alive.  As far as the kids emotions, I think that they have in all probability seen Michael but not often.  Knowing that Michael is not able to be with them daily and then seeing a tribute to him in any case would cause the children to still get emotional.  I can become completely overwhelmed when I see anything that is sad concerning Michael and I am almost totally convinced that Michael is not dead.  I'm not his child, so I can imagine how it must affect them. They love him so much and probably feel that what ever is happening is not fair.  Putting myself ion their place, I understand their exhibits of sadness completely.  I cry wile watching sad movies ALL THE TIME, and I know it's just good acting ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

loyalfan

[attachment=0:11amkbwq]BTM_oldguyglasses.jpg[/attachment:11amkbwq][attachment=1:11amkbwq]BehindTheMaskOldman (1).jpg[/attachment:11amkbwq]

well as we are all allowed freedom of opinion on here..................i would like to express mine.
I WILL NEVER BELIEVE THESE ARE THE SAME PERSON !! xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Does anyone know why.........this guy....................
1.is wearing same clothes in two different vids
2.you NEVER see one clear close up shot of him
this is really bugging me ...and i wish someone could really look at this,as i am not good at computers lol xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan, There is a close up shot of this dancer in the last few seconds of the video on this thread. As for having a limited wardrobe, perhaps his clothes are laundry bound.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

these videos are not thrown together...they are carefully done,so i simply wonder why he is wearing the same clothes in both videos,its just odd....every shot is analized,and its more than coincidence here............xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions