Michael Jackson's children already 'over' his death

Michael Jackson's children are ‘over’ his death, according to their aunty La Toya Jackson.

Far from wallowing, the three kids are thriving thanks to their new way of life which involves attending school for the first time and not covering their faces with masks.

The singer says Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, nine, appear to have come to terms with their loss by listening to dad’s classics and are helping her overcome her own grief.

‘They’re doing very well, children are so resilient, I’m so proud of them,’ said the 54-year-old.

‘They help me a great deal with my brother. I couldn’t listen to the music, I couldn’t listen to the songs, but if they can get over it then I have to too.’

The children are cared for by their grandmother, Jackson clan matriarch Katherine, 80.

La Toya said their situation was ‘absolutely’ better than their sheltered past.

She said: ‘They have gone to school and they really like it, so I’m very happy for them. It’s taught them something totally different about people and life. They’re just enjoying themselves.’

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
La Toya said their situation was ‘absolutely’ better than their sheltered past.

How can she say such a thing about her brother? Michael was and still is a very good father to his children.He always did the best he could to protect them and for very good reason as we now know. Even more reason to believe this is all a hoax because to say  this is very offensive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ allforlove
I think the same.
That makes me sad to read, very sad.

Michael is a wonderful father, no doubt, and he has really done his best.This quote from Latoya's not right.
Yes, again a reason to think it was a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How can she say such a thing about her brother? Michael was and still is a very good father to his children.He always did the best he could to protect them and for very good reason as we now know. Even more reason to believe this is all a hoax because to say  this is very offensive.

We do not know if this is what she said.

"...just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"

ForstAMoon i think you are right  :D , but at the same time in their interviews the whole family were always saying that "Children are fine, good, very well, very good". So i don't know :?
My father died 11 years ago, whenever i think about him it brings tears to my eyes.  :( It's not even 2 whole years since Michael "died", how can they "get over" it so fast? Not possible.
So i guess this is another clue  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

I'm sorry you are right ForstAMoon. I should have said IF she said this and Michael was dead this would be very offensive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is true, of course!
Moreover, it is again a point for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think we are really beginning to pass the test.  I started to fall right into this one with a comment, and then I thought, who says that's what she said.  If Michael is watching, he would certainly be happy to know that we have grown and we are no longer taking what tabloids say at face value.  Reading between the lines and thinking outside the box.  So I have to think that this is a misquote and that LaToya didn't say this they way it is being reported.  Taken out of context.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

These are my thoughts also. I believe it when I hear and see it from La Toyas mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

I agree with you guys. I think that Latoya may have said that the children are doing fine and that
tabloid decided to SPIN what she said to make it look like they are better off!!!
This is downright cruel of this article to twist her words because I am quite sure that Latoya
would never mean this as harshly as it sounds. Shame on them!

On a further note, the real reason that the children are doing so well is that they are spending
time with Michael .  It wouldn't be hard to get over a death that wasn't real.  ;)

(Forgive me if I sound harsh)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Do

La Toya was in a dutch talkshow in april 2010 and when she was asked how the children were doing, she told that they only cried at the hospital on june 25 and that they haven't cried since  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

mumof3

It's strange if latoya did say this and for what reason  but I have to say if you love someone and they die you never ever get over it you get used to it but that is if it really happened
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
They are over it and they listent o his classics? Well when your father was murderes and the criminal walks free I really don't understand how they and the whole Jackson family could be over it.

Isn't it strange that we as fans can't get over it but they can?!

If this is true it is indeed very sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

I hope she didn't really say that.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

mumof3

My mum died 14 years ago and you never get over it so if she did say this and this is not a hoax they are cold words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

To me this shows the hoax, because when someone really dies people mostly talk good of the person in reverence. Consistently through these 2 years, interviewers ask for feelings of grief from the Jacksons, and consistently the Jacksons have been so casual with no real signs of sadness. She's also adding a bit of drama just like Katherine just did about John Branca.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions