[font=Comic Sans MS:5gxbc6ea][glow=red:5gxbc6ea]TheRunningGirl wrote[/glow:5gxbc6ea]:[/font:5gxbc6ea]
Billie Jean was the song that led to Michael parting company with Quincy Jones after the BAD album! Quincy did not like the Billie Jean's song and did not want it on the Thriller album, Michael insisted to have it there. And despite the song finally being included at Michael's request and the final version being near to identical to the Demo version, Quincy did not want to give Michael the co-producer credit and additional royalties.
The Bad Era was the end of Michael's collaboration with Quincy Jones and also Michael's first "film" Moonwalker.

It was the END and the BEGINNING of an Era....
Jonell Star! Hmmm! "She" set the tone for the Hoax, right at the Beginning!!!

Thankyou [glow=red:5gxbc6ea]@TheRunningGirl[/glow:5gxbc6ea] for posting [glow=red:5gxbc6ea]TMP’s[/glow:5gxbc6ea] latest videos in "The Legend of Billie Jean" series!

I’m thinking about ENDINGS and BEGINNINGS again, and I think that perhaps the “let it burn” comment by Michael, at the end of the "Beat It" sequence, may have played in here. As you said in your post, [glow=red:5gxbc6ea]@TheRunningGirl[/glow:5gxbc6ea], “the Bad Era was the end of Michael's collaboration with Quincy Jones and also the beginning...Michael's first ‘film’ Moonwalker.”

I am not sure WHICH jacket Michael is burning in TII. There were a few iconic jackets in the BAD Era: Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat It. But the burning of the jacket, I think, is tied in with symbolism of the burning of Joan of Arc at the stake, which in turn connects to the "burning" symbolism in the film, "The Legend of Billie Jean."

The quote below provides a good synopsis of the FIRE symbolism in "The Legend of  Billie Jean" film:

Now, that second bit of symbolism I wanted to address. Fire. At the end of the movie Billie Jean has a chance to confront Hubie's father face-to-face with a large crowd behind her, watching. Including Hubie, a dirty politician who had had it out for her, and the detective who had turned her away in the first place but ever since had been her biggest (and perhaps only) supporter in law enforcement.

This man, Hubie's father, Lloyd, has never come clean about what REALLY happened in the upstairs room that day, what he tried to do. But here it all comes out. He's been profiting off of Billie Jean, too. He's erected a large wooden (at least I think its wooden) statue of her to act as a sort of mascot and is selling all kinds of posters, pictures, and t-shirts with her image on them. They sell like hotcakes, of course.

Lloyd finally, after all this time, agrees to pay the money. He gives even more than she asked for, way more. But, by this time, its gone far beyond the point of the money. She doesn't want it anymore, especially not more than she had asked for. And she knows what this money really is. Its hush money. He sees the writing on the wall and he knows she has more power than he does now.

Billie Jean tells the truth about what happened, what he tried to do, the dirty things he'd said to her. The whole crowd hears it. Including Hubie. There's a small struggle, Lloyd wants the damage to be minimal, he insists she's lying, and during the struggle she knees him int he groin and shoves him down. When he fell, so did a lantern and it starts a small fire. While that's burning, she tells him where he can put his money and throws it in his face, then walks away. Hubie runs off, and does not answer his father's cries for help to save the remaining things from the fire. No one is hurt in this fire, unless you count Lloyd's pocketbook and reputation.

But, as the fire burns, all of the memorabilia Lloyd was using to profit off of Billie Jean goes up in flames. And, along with it the large wooden mascot that was the image of Billie Jean, dressed in her new Joan of Ark look, goes up in flames, too, falling atop the rest of the memorabilia, fueling the fire.

The fire represents many things, but I'm only going to mention a few. First, its an obvious reference to Joan of Ark's burning at the stake. Its also a reference to cleansing fire, righteous fire, and an ending and new beginning.

Throughout the fire, the theme of the movie is playing, Invincible by Pat Benatar.
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[BBvideo 425,350:5gxbc6ea]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4xBp2rizQ[/BBvideo:5gxbc6ea]

Pat Benetar wrote INVINCIBLE specifically for this film and it is one of her most iconic pieces!

The Jonell Star reference [glow=red:5gxbc6ea]TMP[/glow:5gxbc6ea] [glow=red:5gxbc6ea](Dmovie27)[/glow:5gxbc6ea] makes in the video is also an eye opener! Jonell Star’s videos set the scene for the HOAX. It was the BEGINNING.  The first video was published on 7/17/2009...22 days after the “lights out.”  14 videos were made over a 14-week period...and there is more...much more!

love~
mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Since I am blocked on your channel Dmovie I can't get a message to you any other way. I tried to handle this privately when I first saw the comments you made on this video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and this was AFTER the fact when you messaged me and asked me to return in helping you with these videos; since I was there from the beginning. You also apologized to me and stated that I didn't deserve how you treated me. I have screen prints of it all.

I told you I wouldn't go public on the board because you asked me not to. I stayed quiet about our converstation as a truce. I denied your request to help you and that was going to be it. I decided to let it all go and forgive you until I read what you said on this video's (link above) comment page. That broke the truce as far as I am concerned. I was trying to be civil here (even if this is cyber space). I will not be made to look like something I am not.

Now you have left me no choice but to call you out on the forum since I can't send you a PM on youtube. I have waited patiently for months hoping you would recognize what you did- writing what you have about me AFTER you apologized; and you would remove the comments. How can you be so hypocritical and pretend be something your not?

I do not care how many videos you make with your imagination connecting things to Michael and I do not care about your fans aka followers just remove the comments and all is good.

WARNING this is between me and Dmovie and he is a grown man and can fight his own battles that he created; so no cheerleaders or defenders need to respond to me about this. You can let him know about the message that is here waiting for him to handle.

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The final 2 videos in The Legend of Billie Jean series.

[BBvideo 425,350:3jzrh07r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nBFk4hiwo[/BBvideo:3jzrh07r]
TMP description: In this last chapter...an EPIC ending to THIS classic 1985 film. The LEGEND lives on.

[BBvideo 425,350:3jzrh07r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUf2_yEW8Q[/BBvideo:3jzrh07r]
TMP description: Some final bonus clues and credit to a great cast of actors.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MJonmind

Truly amazing! So if I may be so bold to ask you mjintrigue2012 and TheRunningGirl, why do you think there are all these connections over and over again, even following down trails few if any would even bother to look, yet they are clearly there? What is the overall message we should get from all this? Where else should we be looking for other similar connections? Who or what is behind all this?
Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Truly amazing! So if I may be so bold to ask you mjintrigue2012 and TheRunningGirl, why do you think there are all these connections over and over again, even following down trails few if any would even bother to look, yet they are clearly there? What is the overall message we should get from all this? Where else should we be looking for other similar connections? Who or what is behind all this?
Thanks!

[glow=red:1yxz5mlg]@MJonmind[/glow:1yxz5mlg], thankyou for your excellent questions.  It may, however, be that [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS[/glow:1yxz5mlg], whatever [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS[/glow:1yxz5mlg] is, can only be truly explained by The Man (Michael) himself.

As far as we can determine, it seems that [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS[/glow:1yxz5mlg] is a creation that encompasses a lot of different dimensions. It is something that’s never been done before.  It has no name, but...[glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS IS IT![/glow:1yxz5mlg]

A great deal of planning has gone into [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS[/glow:1yxz5mlg].  The connections are in there because somebody (best guess is Michael) has spent a lot of time creating a HUGE multi-dimensional puzzle. To rewrite HIStory, one needs to learn about History and this is what he has done, using his knowledge to create [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS[/glow:1yxz5mlg].

On 2/12/2011, [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]Dmovie[/glow:1yxz5mlg] had a tweet that said only “[glow=red:1yxz5mlg]227 = 911[/glow:1yxz5mlg]”. We have come across many connections to the number “227” since then. These are just a few examples:

• 2/27/2011 was the 83rd Academy Awards and was also Elizabeth Taylor’s 79th birthday.

• Pi is Pie is Pye!!!  22/7 is the approximation of [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]PI[/glow:1yxz5mlg], “a mathematical constant whose value is the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter.”
    Refence:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

• Back, Front and Michael all love PIEs.  Here is a [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]PIE[/glow:1yxz5mlg] fight with Aaron Carter:

[BBvideo 425,350:1yxz5mlg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9_3FD6yTg[/BBvideo:1yxz5mlg]
    Yes! This is the  same Aaron Carter who was misquoted in OK Magazine recently. The latest TMZ article, "Aaron Carter: I NEVER Said MJ Gave Me Coke!!!" was published on 7/1/11 at 11:17 AM (7111 : 1117).
    Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• And looking at Jermaine recently, he seems to be loving [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]PIES[/glow:1yxz5mlg] too! :)
    Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• ATV acquired [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]PYE[/glow:1yxz5mlg] Records in 1957 - It is an integral part of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, the company co-owned by the Michael Jackson Estate and Sony.

Sony/ATV Music Publishing is a music publishing company co-owned by The Michael Jackson Family Trust and Sony. The organisation was originally founded as Associated TeleVision (ATV) in 1955 by Lew Grade. In 1957, ATV acquired PyeRecords as a wholly-owned subsidiary. At the time, Pye Records was one of the three major record companies in the UK and, along with EMI and Decca Records, accounted for the vast majority of music records sold in the country. ATV Music Publishing was then created to exploit the catalogue of songs written by artists on the Pye Record label, and for the themes to Independent Television Corporationand ATV programmes. Grade established ATV's headquarters alongside those of PyeRecords; off ofEdgware Road, beside the Marble Arch in central London.
    ATV Music Publishing and Pye Records were at the forefront of the British music explosion in the 1960s. The businesses held contracts with several US companies, allowing them to manufacture and distribute records in the UK. ATV Music Publishing and Grade acquired the rights to the Lennon/McCartney song catalogue,Northern Songs, in 1968. The catalogue featured nearly every song written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney until The Beatles' split in 1971.
    Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• And there is MORE, MUCH MORE about 227!  It is one of those CODES that connects numerous elements of [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS[/glow:1yxz5mlg] creation. 227 <---> 722.

By connecting the dots, we LEARN and we can understand better how everything fits together. There are so many DOTS to this giant creation, that it is, at time, difficult to see the woods from the trees.  But as we are collecting more DOTS, we get a picture developing, just like when making a puzzle... this puzzle is however multi-dimensional and has more pieces than any other puzzles in existence! It is a MASTER PIECE creation with its DRAMA and its COMEDY and its FICTION and its REALITY.

Think about [glow=red:1yxz5mlg]THIS[/glow:1yxz5mlg] as walking the Yellow Brick Road!

With L.O.V.E
mjintrigue2012 & TheRunningGirl

P.S. : What theorem does the Scarecrow recite after receiving his diploma from the Wizard?  Think back :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Great answer! Thanks! Connecting dots and time will prove the authenticity of these who speak so authoritatively on all things MJ and his hoax.
 The destription of Pi fits this hoax too.
π is an irrational number, which means that its value cannot be expressed exactly as a fraction m/n, where m and n are integers. Consequently, its decimal representation never ends or repeats. π is also a transcendental number,…
The current record for the decimal expansion of π, if verified, stands at 5 trillion digits.
More like 5 trillion dots. pale/  albino/

Interesting that if it weren't for the villianous reporter from OK misquoting Aaron Carter, TMZ would not have brought him to our attention to connect the pie-fight dot. We simply don't know how much influence MJ has over the media, and the movie industry. I'm not sad one bit that MJ hasn't Bammed after 2 years. This stuff is not learned overnight or in a crash course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions