Prince on Lopez Tonight
April 14, 2011, 04:43:30 AM
Prince actually did an interview and performed on a talk show.  He never does that and he chooses the Lopez Tonight show.  We all know that Michael Beardon is the band leader on that show and that he was MJ's lead man in This is it.  Prince performed 3 times.  His performances reminded me of MJ.  Some of the things he did.  The first performance he wore an MJ like glitter looking outfit and he had the military theme with female soldiers doing the drill like moves and stepping.  The next song he was singing to a girl and walking around the stage after her kinda like MJ does in The way you make me feel video.  During the interview he also wears a red suit kinda similar to the blood on the dance floor suit worn by MJ. He even did a few of MJ like gestures when he performed.  I think Prince know more than people think he does.  He seem so calm and at peace now
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Prince on Lopez Tonight
April 14, 2011, 05:08:57 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Prince actually did an interview and performed on a talk show.  He never does that and he chooses the Lopez Tonight show.  We all know that Michael Beardon is the band leader on that show and that he was MJ's lead man in This is it.  Prince performed 3 times.  His performances reminded me of MJ.  Some of the things he did.  The first performance he wore an MJ like glitter looking outfit and he had the military theme with female soldiers doing the drill like moves and stepping.  The next song he was singing to a girl and walking around the stage after her kinda like MJ does in The way you make me feel video.  During the interview he also wears a red suit kinda similar to the blood on the dance floor suit worn by MJ. He even did a few of MJ like gestures when he performed.  I think Prince know more than people think he does.  He seem so calm and at peace now
I agree, I think also that Prince somehow knows more about Michael don't say he is in on the hoax but they came along better than most expected.
Maybe he knew something abou the plans Michael was making? Hope you don't don't mind I put the interview here?                                      

[youtube:1d5rkj0x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNpTz4Z0ybY[/youtube:1d5rkj0x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 05:09:43 AM
I forgot the perfomance, here it is:  

[youtube:11nlbnvz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm5_FL3k5SE[/youtube:11nlbnvz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 12:05:27 PM
Sorry but to me it looks almost like a parody of Michael:
- falsetto voice  and full glitter suit (like Off the wall-time)
- chasing / flirting like The way you make me feel
- effiminate as always (I actually think Michael copied that from him)
- eye make up and hair like 1994 Michael

Overall: not that impressing. Honestly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 14, 2011, 01:53:33 PM
I went and seen Prince in concert a couple of weeks ago and let me just say that he performed for 2 solid hours and when he was finished he left the crowd wanting more. It was amazing.

Growing up I only wanted to see 2 shows in my life and those were MJ and Prince.  When Prince came to my hometown in the 80's I was too young (according to my parents) for the type of performance that he done back then but I have to say that it was well worth the wait and the money that I spent on the tickets. I took my 17 y/o daughter and she was loving it as much as I was. Nice to see that some artists can withstand the generation gaps as they are just that good.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

April 14, 2011, 02:07:25 PM
aww I LOVE Prince and that song. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 14, 2011, 03:26:02 PM
Never been a Prince fan but I do believe that he knows things. Probably not every little details of the hoax but he knows about it. And I was like  :o when I saw his high heels. Those look like woman shoes. Hard to walk on high heels for men.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 03:59:06 PM
A long time ago, if you can tell...

[youtube:3re5pnan]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLFJLSJxs0&feature=related[/youtube:3re5pnan]

I wish he could've!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

April 15, 2011, 01:50:03 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
A long time ago, if you can tell...

[youtube:33buihj1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLFJLSJxs0&feature=related[/youtube:33buihj1]

I wish he could've!!

Yeah I wish it would have happened too but I did like the chemistry that MJ and Wesley Snipes had on screen in the video.  MJ was the good guy and Wesley as the bad guy trying to corrupt his friend.  The full version of Bad is really good.  I don't know if Prince would have played the part as convincing as Wesley did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2011, 03:53:24 AM
Good god it took me a long time to be able to log in here tonight but I just had to to respond to this thread. i had heard about this interview but was not able to see it as I do not get the George Lopez show so watch it via members inbedds and what a show that must have been.

Prince is on my top ten people I would like to sit down and have a converstion with as he is a performer in every sense of the word and he is a very deep intelligent man. I have never thought he was imitating Michael Jackson....ever.

He is performer in his own right and yes his life parallels Mr Jackson in a lot of ways but he never was Michael Jackson and never wanted to be Michael Jackson....he is Prince and he is an amazing performer all on his own.

I believe ( from watching past interviews) that he admired Michael very much but never wanted to imitate him and he is very much his own man and an amazing man.
For the members that may be a bit younger that myself please take the time to watch some of this mans past videos and see for yourselves how phenominal he was and is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

April 18, 2011, 06:25:37 AM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Good god it took me a long time to be able to log in here tonight but I just had to to respond to this thread. i had heard about this interview but was not able to see it as I do not get the George Lopez show so watch it via members inbedds and what a show that must have been.

Prince is on my top ten people I would like to sit down and have a converstion with as he is a performer in every sense of the word and he is a very deep intelligent man. I have never thought he was imitating Michael Jackson....ever.

He is performer in his own right and yes his life parallels Mr Jackson in a lot of ways but he never was Michael Jackson and never wanted to be Michael Jackson....he is Prince and he is an amazing performer all on his own.

I believe ( from watching past interviews) that he admired Michael very much but never wanted to imitate him and he is very much his own man and an amazing man.
For the members that may be a bit younger that myself please take the time to watch some of this mans past videos and see for yourselves how phenominal he was and is.

I agree Prince is a true performer.  That man can play a guitar and he could dance too not as good as MJ but he was good.  I believe he plays the piano as well.  He is multitalented for sure.  Loved him in Purple Rain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 09:36:59 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Never been a Prince fan but I do believe that he knows things. Probably not every little details of the hoax but he knows about it. And I was like  :o when I saw his high heels. Those look like woman shoes. Hard to walk on high heels for men.

Isn't it interesting that Prince is not attacked for wearing high heels? I know it's probably because of his height but to me, it just continues to show a double standard in the media of how they treat Michael compared to everyone else. If that were Michael the media would have been all over it.

I was never a Prince fan either but loved Purple Rain and I have admired how he spoke out against his label, etc., in the earlier days. He has also managed to stay out of trouble which a lot of younger artists are having problems with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 18, 2011, 09:53:12 AM

I agree Prince is a true performer.  That man can play a guitar and he could dance too not as good as MJ but he was good.  I believe he plays the piano as well.  He is multitalented for sure.  Loved him in Purple Rain.

:lol:  :lol:  I was just about to say that Prince can give me those red heels :lol:  :lol:

I have ALWAYS LOVED PRINCE.  He is amazing in concert.  I have some pictures taken at the Purple Rain concert to die for.  However, Prince will kill you for posting likenesses of him on the web without his permission which he will not give :lol:  :lol:  He is a hot thang! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 18, 2011, 09:55:55 AM

Prince can play every instrument known to man.  He is a genuis.  On his first album, (I believehe was 15 or 17 can't remember exactly) he played every instrument accompanyment and did all the vocals... ALONE.  Extremely gifted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

April 18, 2011, 11:04:21 AM
Lol, yesterday I was dancing Prince´s funk music! I watched the interview and the performance. I like Prince and listen to his music since always, even went to his concerts but, this time, I got an odd feeling with his Golden clothes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal