Quote from: "~Souza~"
I would keep it in the closet and not tell anyone. I am sure he visits and wants to be treated like anyone else. As soon as people will know it's him, they will start kissing his ass and I think that is exactly what he would not want.

I completely agree 100%
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would keep it in the closet and not tell anyone. I am sure he visits and wants to be treated like anyone else. As soon as people will know it's him, they will start kissing his ass and I think that is exactly what he would not want.

Good point!  I was assuming that if I knew his username that everyone did.  Yes if I was the only one who knew it, I would TOTALLY keep it to myself.

Absolutely agree Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uhh ... I coudn't say anything to Michael ... I would be completely silly! But since I do not know who he is, I can only say:

I love you so much! :oops:
Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:04:58 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

dom425

I would say......I would say watever is in my heart.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

dom425

You said it right. I would respect his privacy no matter what. He needs the same amout of respect as anyone else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Good point!  I was assuming that if I knew his username that everyone did.  Yes if I was the only one who knew it, I would TOTALLY keep it to myself.

Absolutely agree Souza!

I agree with the two of you, I would keep it to myself also... no one would believe us anyway!  :lol:  :lol:
 Now if everyone knew, I would just say "Thank you Michael for waking me from my slumber" oh, and of course I would say, "I Love You and have so much respect for you and your genius"! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"
Hmmm...give it to me and see. ;)

Actually, what would I DO? Probably nothing. Anything I would venture to say, would probably be about the hoax, how's it going, blah blah blah, things he would have heard from every other person of the thousands and thousands in line to get to him. I don't know him and we wouldn't have a single thing to talk about in a thread on a forum, which would be any different than he would chat about with millions of other fans..., except, maybe just the topic of the thread, if I had something to say on the subject. This would be ok, and even could become a lively conversation, as long as the thread lasts without someone starting  :roll: a troll alert or fight...

That probably sounds stupid. Of course (duh), you meant, would I PM him, right?

Er... :?

Probably...not. :oops:

I was waiting for your comment  :)
@all4loveandbelieve  :lol:  :lol:

If everyone knew his username maybe people would suck up to him or maybe they won't.
If I knew, I wouldn't say anything but if someone else did I would like to know...I know double standards right?
I don't know if I'd ask him anything...but yeah, I probably wouldn't tell, like if someone else on here told me who they were I wouldn't tell either...unless the person is a serial killler then we got ourselves a lil problem.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm...I also believe in confidentiality and would make sure to protect his privacy.

But, if everyone else knew it was him I would stand back and absorb as he shared his time and heart with us.

Wow - I have so many things going through my mind and I'm not sure exactly if I would be able to speak but in case he does read this - here goes:

"Michael, I am so, so very sorry for everything that's happened to you. The thought of what you've been through brings pain to my heart and tears to my eyes. I pray for you daily. And I sincerely want you to know that we don't just love Michael Jackson the entertainer, but we love Michael Jackson the man. We are not fanatics, we are supporters. We stand by you no matter what. We believe in you. Thank you for sharing your life with us. May God continue to wrap you in His love. Please call if you ever need anything. I am here for you. Blessings".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
My thought also

I'm with you guys.  Although I would actually probably not believe anyone who claimed to be Michael, even though I really do believe that he visits this board.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I would give him space and let him enjoy plain and simple interaction with people.  No one here needs to tell Michael how much we love him and if there was anything we could do to help. After almost two years, it is already obvious that we love and want to help. Enjoy your incognito visits Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I would be honored if you would allow me to be your foot and hand masseuse :lol:  I'll never grow weary of wanting to do that for Michael.  It's my passion.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I would first ask Michael the famous/painful question: what is the hoax reason and how he pulled it; episode by episode??
Then if he is in any need of assistance, such as: be the date in disguise, investigator, money
 :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I agree with Souza! These are my thoughts also!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "diggyon"
Hi everyone,
I would like to discuss with you a topic that might be interesting form Michael :D
If we assume that MJ really visits this site and is one of the users as well, so what would you do if you knew his username and found him online chatting with the members? How would you react? What would you tell him? What would you ask him? What would you expect from him?
Well...... let's amuse MJ a little ......lol...

Blessings

Well I think the original post was not about if we knew who he was, would we disclose it or not.
It was about what we would do  if we would find him online chatting with members  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would not tell anyone and just send him a short quick message telling him that no matter
what his reasons for the hoax were, that I supported him and hoped that he remained safe.
Then I would tell him to only come back if and when he was ready!

(Then I would wait nervously and come back to the forum every 5 minutes to see if he responded!) :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions