diggyonTopic starter

Hi everyone,
I would like to discuss with you a topic that might be interesting form Michael :D
If we assume that MJ really visits this site and is one of the users as well, so what would you do if you knew his username and found him online chatting with the members? How would you react? What would you tell him? What would you ask him? What would you expect from him?
Well...... let's amuse MJ a little ......lol...

Blessings
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

all4loveandbelieve

I would tell him if he wants to date me  and then marry me  :lol:  At the spare of the moment I do not have any questions but believe me once I am speaking with him I am going to be a chatter box he will be bombarded with questions, and I will demand the truth. lol. I will also tell him that I love him.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

That's very easy for me as this has already happened in my mind a million times in various scenarios.

All i will say is I have 1 statement & 1 question for Michael.  The statement I will share because it is one I would tell anyone "Always put God first in all you do".  

The question is one I won't share because when I do get to ask the question, I don't want anyone asking me what MJ said. Lol Just know though that it will only ONLY be asked if God designs it that we would meet.  It is a question only to be asked eyeball to eyeball, soul to soul because his words alone will not be a sufficient answer... It will require his mind, body and soul and that response can only be had face to face.

My goal with the question would be to empower, encourage and support him to be all God intended him to be.

That is my one desire for MJ. :D to fulfill all God wants him to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:  :o  :!:  :mrgreen:  :geek:  :ugeek:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My question would be, how did you manage to keep everything under wraps without going completely bonkers :shock:  Second declaration:  I would be honored if you would allow me to be your foot and hand masseuse :lol:  I'll never grow weary of wanting to do that for Michael.  It's my passion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

I'd tell him that I love him, and thank him for being the beautiful person he is inside and outside, and for what he's all done for us and the world. I love to hear him laugh, and my favorite interview is when he can't stop laughing when in a Korean (I think) interview. I'd ask him if there's anything I/we could do for him that he'd like. I'd ask him when he first started planning for the hoax, what was the hardest part of carrying it out, and what was the most fun part. I'd wish him well for whatever future plans he has, and that God would continue to bless him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

To be honest I have no clue what I would say.  But in my excitement, my hands would be shaking and whatever I would type would come out like this..."dlkowkips  siu7dh itlsdd2dnf!!1! shdornshi fjdoiatpo[as[ ej gu[dj5j93j p!!!1!  :D "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Thinking of all the stupidities I would tell him if I knew who he was, I prefer to never know his username :evil: .

Anyway, if he were in the chat I would probably hang in the back and let the others do the talking. It's not important what I would say, for me it would be very interesting to hear what HE HAS TO SAY.

Oh...maybe I would ask him who that Suzi was and if he's sure Billie Jean was not his lover  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:56:50 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would ask him if he's okay if he's healthy and if he ever had a crush on Grace Rwaramba ...but i'm sure i won't get any answer....because other fans would jump with questions  :lol: ill be way behind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Thinking of all the stupidities I would tell him if I knew who he was, I prefer to never know his username :evil: .

Anyway, if he were in the chat I would probably hang in the back and let the others do the talking. It's not important what I would say, for me it would be very interesting to hear what HE HAS TO SAY.
That probably would be me in reality too, :lol: though I think you Gina would get him in a good mood to talk!

The other day I was showing my daughter the video clip of LiLo introducing Michael at the 2006 awards and how the fans were beside themselves. She says, "but he didn't even do anything like sing or perform". I said yep they're just happy to see him and the one's on stage just wanted to touch him.  So if he came here I'd be happy with whatever! The only biggest problem is verifying if it's actually him. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I would keep it in the closet and not tell anyone. I am sure he visits and wants to be treated like anyone else. As soon as people will know it's him, they will start kissing his ass and I think that is exactly what he would not want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I would keep it in the closet and not tell anyone. I am sure he visits and wants to be treated like anyone else. As soon as people will know it's him, they will start kissing his ass and I think that is exactly what he would not want.
My thought also
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Hmmm...give it to me and see. ;)

Actually, what would I DO? Probably nothing. Anything I would venture to say, would probably be about the hoax, how's it going, blah blah blah, things he would have heard from every other person of the thousands and thousands in line to get to him. I don't know him and we wouldn't have a single thing to talk about in a thread on a forum, which would be any different than he would chat about with millions of other fans..., except, maybe just the topic of the thread, if I had something to say on the subject. This would be ok, and even could become a lively conversation, as long as the thread lasts without someone starting  :roll: a troll alert or fight...

That probably sounds stupid. Of course (duh), you meant, would I PM him, right?

Er... :?

Probably...not. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

only thing i think i would want is absolute clarity on the why. that is once i knew he was ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I would actually be way too intimidated to say anything. :D  I would probably tell him that he's my biggest inspiration. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions