MissG

Re: TIAI April 11
April 18, 2011, 10:30:35 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
My opinion?
They used a body, dead or alive....
I think somewhere in between.... ;)
Yes there was this old frail short hair bold man....
That they didnt recognized as Michael...

What if...I say if...James Brown was at Carolwood drive..still alive but brain death.
There are more options but just keep it easy and let's say brain death.... ;)
The heart is still beating, but with mechanical ventilation they can still keep you *alive*.

They would need some bleeching cream to make him look white.
He is old, sick, bold, bad condition.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The hearse that according to TMZ was for Michaels funeral.

The same hearse was used for James Brown.
[attachment=1:23zjcxaf]hearse.jpg[/attachment:23zjcxaf]

And the show must go on, but... to change clothes on a dead man is not an easy job.
I think you would have to break his legs....perhaps even cut them off..

and again...

[attachment=0:23zjcxaf]heehee.jpg[/attachment:23zjcxaf]

Hmmm, what about the fingerprints.....was *Michael* killed by a dead man...?

Chaps

Chappie, I am glad to read this post of yours. That same thought crossed my mind in 2009 and people were not very open to it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

April 18, 2011, 10:32:33 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
yeah, now I am seeing very good theories ... but TS  please give us your opinion  

Ay que me lo comoooooo!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

what a cute kitty!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 18, 2011, 12:08:05 PM
just a question about James Brown, is it usual to dress a death person in different suits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 01:07:28 PM
Quote from: "bleu eyes"
just a question about James Brown, is it usual to dress a death person in different suits.

Well Blue eyes....i guess anything is possible in this situation.
Just use you imagination and dress the guy in any suit you want.
To me there are 2 James Browns, the one in the black suit and the one in the purple.
The one in the black has longer hair and a totally different face.
I know that when your are dead your hair grows on.
But in a week like the black suit James, that would be a miracle....
Or James makes miracles come true.... ;)
[YouTube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/YouTube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 01:14:10 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
yeah, now I am seeing very good theories ... but TS  please give us your opinion  

OMG - I am going to steal this one, my upfront appologies  :) it is too cute not to be shown around  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 02:08:27 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
Quote from: "bleu eyes"

Well Blue eyes....i guess anything is possible in this situation.
Just use you imagination and dress the guy in any suit you want.
To me there are 2 James Browns, the one in the black suit and the one in the purple.
The one in the black has longer hair and a totally different face.
I know that when your are dead your hair grows on.
But in a week like the black suit James, that would be a miracle....
Or James makes miracles come true.... ;)
[YouTube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/YouTube]

You could be right Chappie, thanks for your reply. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 18, 2011, 04:14:36 PM
Gema wrote:

chappie wrote:My opinion?
They used a body, dead or alive....
I think somewhere in between....
Yes there was this old frail short hair bold man....
That they didnt recognized as Michael...

What if...I say if...James Brown was at Carolwood drive..still alive but brain death.
There are more options but just keep it easy and let's say brain death....
The heart is still beating, but with mechanical ventilation they can still keep you *alive*.

They would need some bleeching cream to make him look white.
He is old, sick, bold, bad condition.....

The hearse that according to TMZ was for Michaels funeral.

The same hearse was used for James Brown.

hearse.jpg

And the show must go on, but... to change clothes on a dead man is not an easy job.
I think you would have to break his legs....perhaps even cut them off..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... n-showbiz/

and again...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... pt-corpse/

heehee.jpg

Hmmm, what about the fingerprints.....was *Michael* killed by a dead man...?

Chaps

Chappie, I am glad to read this post of yours. That same thought crossed my mind in 2009 and people were not very open to it.

.....if, in the "room of Michael" bleaching creams were found ... and once said something after the "death " that Murray would return home to find a cream or something, :roll:  .. back to my padded cell :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 05:16:57 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
who are you? :?:

With the pattern of thought and reasonings and teaching into logical theories, I'd say this is an attorney we are dealing with.

I am not a lawyer. I'm biomedical formed five years last and I work at a federal university hospital. So I know a few things.
Sorry, I don't no know if you're talking to me, but I answered anyway! :lol:

Sorry, was referring to OP/TS   :) . Guess it could be an attorney but a fan right? I don't understand the purpose of all this. Does this person know anything or does he/she just want to create a game? And if the person really knows something than why play games?

This is SERIOUS stuff to me. I wanna know what happened to Michael that's it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 08:36:17 PM
A good friend of mine who's a nurse says that in the helicopter transport,  "when somebody dies they don't die with their feet totally erect. If you look at that body the feet are straight up."  :o

My question: When the most famous person in the world dies, is it likely that the family would allow his body to be transported from helicopter to coroner with no family member, bodyguard, or trusted friend traveling with the body?  We are talking about MICHAEL JACKSON and no one the family knew was with him???? Wouldn't there be concerns about unknown personnel with his body, particularly for an autopsy?  They were so concerned that there be no cameras or phones at the hospital but he travels alone with strangers on the helicopter to the coroner's office?   I can't remember, did a family member meet the body at the coroner's office for the autopsy?

Dr. Nick recounts how difficult it was for him to be there for Elvis' autopsy.  (Even if a fictional account, Dr. Nick says that it was absolutely necessary for him, as Elvis' personal physician,  to be present at the autopsy.)  

I can't imagine Michael's family letting "his body" out of their sight for one moment.

When my uncle passed away he was transported by helicopter from one hospital to another.  A family member was allowed to ride along because his wife insisted.  He was not famous.  He was just a good man whom we loved and he was not out of our sight when transported to ensure his remains were safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 09:35:57 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
A good friend of mine who's a nurse says that in the helicopter transport,  "when somebody dies they don't die with their feet totally erect. If you look at that body the feet are straight up."  :o

My question: When the most famous person in the world dies, is it likely that the family would allow his body to be transported from helicopter to coroner with no family member, bodyguard, or trusted friend traveling with the body?  We are talking about MICHAEL JACKSON and no one the family knew was with him???? Wouldn't there be concerns about unknown personnel with his body, particularly for an autopsy?  They were so concerned that there be no cameras or phones at the hospital but he travels alone with strangers on the helicopter to the coroner's office?   I can't remember, did a family member meet the body at the coroner's office for the autopsy?

Dr. Nick recounts how difficult it was for him to be there for Elvis' autopsy.  (Even if a fictional account, Dr. Nick says that it was absolutely necessary for him, as Elvis' personal physician,  to be present at the autopsy.)  

I can't imagine Michael's family letting "his body" out of their sight for one moment.

When my uncle passed away he was transported by helicopter from one hospital to another.  A family member was allowed to ride along because his wife insisted.  He was not famous.  He was just a good man whom we loved and he was not out of our sight when transported to ensure his remains were safe.

Hey SoldierofLOVE....
First of all, I am sorry to hear of your loss concerning your uncle.  Your words were so sweet and it sounds as though there's much love in your family....blessings to you always.
Secondly....what great, valid points your bring up about this transport.  I have always thought the helicopter scene was very interesting.  Why the door open too?  Always wondered about that....
thanks so much.....I am off to more reading  ;)
Have a beautiful evening....many blessings to you and your family!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 18, 2011, 09:54:41 PM

One thing to remember here is the body being transported wasn't MJ. The family, or body guard, nor trusted friend would not accompany a body that they know is not him. I do not take into account MJ's celebrity when the medical personnel worked on him in any place or time. I see them as doing their job like they would any other citizen. You also must take into the account that a cadaver ( I believe) was used and therefore the feet were already in an upright position considering that the cadaver really didn't just die but had been dead and on ice in refrigeration.

Your uncle's passing would be understandable that the family would want to be present because his death was real.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 18, 2011, 10:04:55 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

One thing to remember here is the body being transported wasn't MJ. The family would not accompany a body that they know is not him. I do not take into account MJ's celebrity when the medical personnel worked on him in any place or time. I see them as doing their job like they would any other citizen. You also must take into the account that a cadaver ( I believe) was used and therefore the feet were already in an upright position considering that the cadaver really didn't just die but had been dead and on ice in refrigeration.

Your uncle's passing would be understandable that the family would want to be present because his death was real.  :(

The erect feet is actually a good original point I forgot about.

A cadaver's feet, when frozen, would assume the position they were in when freshly dead, which would not be erect  ;) .

Yes, the erect feet are a discrepancy in the, 'real body in the helicopter' theory.

Feet would be erect in a dummy... or in a live person play acting a stiff corpse  :lol:

On the original MJHD thread regarding the topic, this post was accompanied by a pic of MJ from the Thriller days, joking around, laying in an old wooden coffin (obviously a prop) pretending to be dead... as part of the act he had his arms stiff at his sides, and his feet were sticking bolt upright  :idea:

mmhmm, I tell no lies. I wish I had saved that pic *kicks self*. I never saw it after that again, not in all my online mj hoaxy travels has that pic ever again resurfaced. But unless anyone else from those days happened to snag it, that pic is long gone... that along with all our data from 8/4/09-->mid Nov 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 18, 2011, 10:31:16 PM
What kind of helicopter flies with an open door for God's sake?  :lol:  It was too obvious that they were trying to show us the moving body inside the helicopter. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 18, 2011, 10:44:25 PM
PureLove wrote:

What kind of helicopter flies with an open door for God's sake? It was too obvious that they were trying to show us the moving body inside the helicopter

if I thought well, that was part of the show :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 10:57:22 PM
I'm asking a rhetorical question. I KNOW the body was not Michael's.    :lol:    It is especially significant for an unbeliever or doubter to consider from the point of view I mentioned previously.   I only brought up my dear uncle (who passed away 20 years ago), to add how you would normally treat a loved one in a situation like that if it was MJ's body or anyone of significance.   There's no way the family or trusted personnel/friend would allow the body to be transported without proper oversight and it is difficult for me to believe that they did not want to give the APPEARANCE that Michael had died by accompanying "his" body.

I do not see a clear preponderance of evidence that rigor mortis set in to the lower extremities by the time the body was transported nor do I yet see clear evidence that a body was used. Those feet are stiff as boards and oddly shaped. :lol:   It takes much longer for a cold body to achieve rigor mortis.  

I'll check back after consulting my friends Ricky Mortis and the Cadavers.  8-)  :roll:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions