2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: TIAI April 11
April 12, 2011, 03:52:54 AM
I feel like we are going in circles, but  never have any facts.

In the beginning of this rollercoaster, we all stuck with "the most obvious answers".

Maybe its not as complicated as we are led to believe.

I feel that a real body was in the ambulance, a body donated for medical research,  (perhaps a homeless man, that had a terminal illness) and a similar person in age, height etc..and a person who had lung disease....therefore would explain all the medical problems found at the autopsy, and all the needle marks..the oxygen tanks etc..  Bodies are donated every day in America and the monetary rewards are plentiful.  A rumour started that is was Michael Jackson, and the rest is history....

The only people therefore involved are the ones that helped organise the terminal patient or already dead body to get to MJ's house....and as we never saw any footage of the ambulance arriving, the body could have arrived that morning, and kept warm to simulate a recent death estimate.

You just have to look at this website and their logo......

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 04:43:01 AM
the only problem i have with no one or nothing being in the ambulance is when they arrived at UCLA, they needed something on that stretcher. there were paparazzi surrounding the arrival. i know the security team held up their jackets, but michael couldn't risk a photo being taken of an empty stretcher. so this leaves me to believe it was either a dummy, michael or his "double." for me, rolling in with a dummy dressed up as michael (apparently) would cause more people to be in on the hoax, so personally i don't think it was his number one choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

MJhasSpoken

April 12, 2011, 06:08:46 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

I agree...if you look it like this;

The paramedics could be involved but then that would mean that most of the UCLA who were involved with the MJ situation, and we know MJ wanted only a small amount of people involved in the hoax.

But then if they weren't involved and there was a real body I don't understand why the doctor wouldn't sign the death cirtificate unless the doctor is the only one who knows about the hoax...which would mean a small amount of people involved.

Also I don't think MJ himself was at UCLA because of the unpredictability (I don't even know if that's a word  :?   but anyway) of the things going around...you have the large crowd outside UCLA as a factor...of course they were trying to get into UCLA to see MJ so they if they were trying to get in a different way they might of accidentally spotted MJ leaving out the back and then you have others (doctors, patients etc.) in UCLA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 06:12:28 AM
Hello TS! Thank you for another mind blowing and driving crazy question! :mrgreen:
I'm still working on my theory, trying to connect all the dots.
I just wanted to share one video with you guys, which made me go  :shock:  :o. It's called "Realistic Dummy Body Effects", You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. People who can't stand blood, corpse and other disturbing things related to death please DO NOT WATCH!!! Actually i'm one of those people, so now i don't know how i'm going to sleep, even though i was trying to keep in mind that these are not real people but only DOLLS.  :?  
I just thought that maybe this video could help someone develop their own theory of who/what was/wasn't in ambulance and UCLA.

I am very very very sorry if this video caused any kind of negative feelings!!!  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 12, 2011, 06:24:27 AM
OK one more thought...I think it was a corpse of somebody else in the ambulance not only for the reasons  stated above(and I don't think the paramedics would lie under oath just to protect MJ, I think more like they are not in), but also because the 911 call mentioned a 50 years old gentleman, not Michael Jackson.

This way the bodyguard who made the phone call didn't have to lie as well....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 06:28:42 AM
A real corpse reduces the number of people who had to be in to FBI and high-level LAFD.....maybe UCLA and the coroner really worked on that body ...after all it was admitted under the name Soul Shaun or soemthing like this..... but they never did a DNA test?

Anyway, I am not sure but form what I've saw after more than 8-12 hours from death the face of the deceased changes in a way that makes him/her unrecognizable for people who are not familar with that person, so if the coroner was told that body was Michael Jackson's - maybe he just believed it without questioning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 06:37:07 AM
But what if there was Michael in the ambulance, playing dead, and when they arrived at the coroner he just jumped out of the van and went to the airport?
But in this case the coroner and UCLA have to be in.

But what if the van video was real (the one who they told was faked by a german television) ? In this case there was Michael all the way, in the ambulance, at UCLA and in the helicopter and in the coroner's van.....but this means everybody is in, all those people.......even if Mj is such a good actor, I just don't think he could hold his breath that long  :shock:  :lol:

Sorry Michael...... I love you, but I don't understand anything  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 06:49:18 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
But what if the van video was real (the one who they told was faked by a german television) ? In this case there was Michael all the way, in the ambulance, at UCLA and in the helicopter and in the coroner's van.....but this means everybody is in, all those people.......even if Mj is such a good actor, I just don't think he could hold his breath that long  :shock:  :lol:

Sorry Michael...... I love you, but I don't understand anything  :roll:

The video is FAKE! Here are all evidences needed to prove that this video is fake. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 06:55:19 AM
I saw the made of that video before but what if the made of is a fake ?!

ahhhhh...I'm not sure it's fake. And even if it's fake - it's still suspicious why they made it soon after his death.  I don't think it is moral or appropriate somebody's death to be used for testing people when it comes to a man's suffering and death. This is just plain sick to me.

Why they didn't make such a video when other famous people died?

Why only with Michael Jackson?

What if that video was supposed to be a clue after all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 12, 2011, 07:01:08 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Hello TS! Thank you for another mind blowing and driving crazy question! :mrgreen:
I just wanted to share one video with you guys, which made me go  :shock:  :o. It's called "Realistic Dummy Body Effects", You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. People who can't stand blood, corpse and other disturbing things related to death please DO NOT WATCH!!! Actually i'm one of those people, so now i don't know how i'm going to sleep, even though i was trying to keep in mind that these are not real people but only DOLLS.  :?  
I just thought that maybe this video could help someone develop their own theory of who/what was/wasn't in ambulance and UCLA.

I am very very very sorry if this video caused any kind of negative feelings!!!  :oops:

Holy crap that's cool! It looks so real! But would EMT's be fooled with it? Would they not know it was not a real body? If it's possible to fool professional people with a dummy like this, it would be a possibility but I can't imagine that trained EMT's who handle real people numerous times a day would not notice. And if they really wanted to fool the EMT's with such an expensive dummy, why not make it look like MJ?

Is there more information about these kinds of dummies somewhere?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 12, 2011, 07:06:29 AM
umm is there any possibility that the ambulance showed up with a body already in it? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 12, 2011, 07:18:52 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

Holy crap that's cool! It looks so real! But would EMT's be fooled with it? Would they not know it was not a real body? If it's possible to fool professional people with a dummy like this, it would be a possibility but I can't imagine that trained EMT's who handle real people numerous times a day would not notice. And if they really wanted to fool the EMT's with such an expensive dummy, why not make it look like MJ?

Is there more information about these kinds of dummies somewhere?

I don't know. This was the only video which shows that kind of very realistic dummy. I was looking for images or websites, but found nothing interesting.  :roll:
I agree with you that trying to fool EMT is a VERY tricky business, i also think that it's not possible. It's easy to fool people with no medical background, but any kind of medical worker spends years of examining  the corpses in medical school (side note: that's why i NEVER EVER wanted to be a doctor) and of course years of practice with dead bodies when they actually start to work.
Also as you said why they didn't make it a perfect copy of MJ?

But i just also thought how cool is that? It looks 99% identical to human bodies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 08:07:16 AM
I'm not an investigator  :oops:   So, I thank you, TS, and all the rest of you for your skills and direction.  I'm still here.  LOVEā™„

IGNORANTIA JURIS NON EXCUSAT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 12, 2011, 08:15:18 AM
I read somewhere that Marlon has a good friend who works for the FBI He is the one who gave him the cap. I am trying to find information but I am press for time. Once I find it I will post it.
@TS are you a lawyer? Wow I am amazed with what you come out everytime. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 12, 2011, 08:48:43 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I feel like we are going in circles, but  never have any facts.

In the beginning of this rollercoaster, we all stuck with "the most obvious answers".

I feel that a real body was in the ambulance, a body donated for medical research,  (perhaps a homeless man, that had a terminal illness) and a similar person in age, height etc..and a person who had lung disease....therefore would explain all the medical problems found at the autopsy, and all the needle marks..the oxygen tanks etc..  Bodies are donated every day in America and the monetary rewards are plentiful.  A rumour started that is was Michael Jackson, and the rest is history....

The only people therefore involved are the ones that helped organise the terminal patient or already dead body to get to MJ's house....and as we never saw any footage of the ambulance arriving, the body could have arrived that morning, and kept warm to simulate a recent death estimate.

You just have to look at this website and their logo......

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Buuutttt...how'd that dead body MOVE???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions