Re: TIAI April 11
May 01, 2011, 10:48:12 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
Let’s just say that TS came in and sat down and gave us the whole scoop from start to finish.  What do you think the first thing that would happen would be?  I will tell you, there are many people that view this website that never comment that would come out of the wood work with their different ideas and viewpoints, and want TS to give some kind of proof that what he is saying is right.  THEN we would be right back at square one having to go thru this whole scenario anyway.  

Exactly!

Also, there has been progress in all of this investigation; and we will have a new level up in a couple of hours!

typing/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 01, 2011, 10:54:02 PM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Let’s just say that TS came in and sat down and gave us the whole scoop from start to finish.  What do you think the first thing that would happen would be?  I will tell you, there are many people that view this website that never comment that would come out of the wood work with their different ideas and viewpoints, and want TS to give some kind of proof that what he is saying is right.  THEN we would be right back at square one having to go thru this whole scenario anyway.  

Exactly!

Also, there has been progress in all of this investigation; and we will have a new level up in a couple of hours!

typing/

Oh, can't wait. I have to get to work in 6 hours, do I have enough time?

You like the new smilies, dontcha? lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 01, 2011, 11:03:46 PM
I have the week off.

michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 01, 2011, 11:07:31 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Yes, you have enough time.

And yes, I like the new smilies--as well as the ambulance login, etc.  Thanks for all the improvements!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 01, 2011, 11:11:00 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Yes, you have enough time.

And yes, I like the new smilies--as well as the ambulance login, etc.  Thanks for all the improvements!
 bearhug

Ha! Yeah well since this saga is becoming more and more a circus, I thought this site could use more hysteria as well  lolol/  
party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 01, 2011, 11:53:44 PM

Exactly!

typing/

I'm not complaining but where are the conclusions for this one suspicious// ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 12:37:49 AM

Exactly!

typing/

NEW LEVEL! NEW LEVEL! NEW LEVEL! party/
Perfect timing TS, i didn't sleep whole night and my brain is most active now! I'm not kidding, it's true. bounce/
Could you please tell us what is the progress that you are referring to? What questions have been answered? Please  bow/  

L.O.V.E to all! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Adi

May 02, 2011, 12:49:01 AM
Been reading here lots and trying to understand everything but not commenting much lately.

Looking forward to the next level TS.

Love the new board look and smilies too Souza!!!  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 05:37:11 AM

Exactly!

typing/

Saying there has been progress does not help the investigation since we don't know where we've progressed. There are a lot of intelligent but different opinions here, people worked really hard, how do we know which one are the unequivocal conclusions. How do we know which are the wrong elements to remove them from our  further investigation, so we can evolve as you say. And where does this head to? Evolve in what?  

Probably you won't answer if your knowledge is from a legit source. It's not about identity, it's about the information. Do you know more than us from a legit source or are you just like us? This changes everything, because we have to know if your answers value more than any other members, simply because you're in the "know" and they're not. Are you in the "know" or are you simply investigating like us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 02, 2011, 06:17:41 AM
Also, if you say there has been progress in all of this investigation you arrogate yourself a superior position (not in a bad way), but only a person who know the answers can tell us if we made progress. Please don't trick us and be honest: are you entitled to tell us that we have made progress or is it just a narcisistic projection of your intelligence? Sorry if you find my post unpolite, but it is really important to know that. Maybe others simply enjoy games and levels and don't care about your source of knowlegde that much, but i really have to know if making progress is a fact or an assumption. It would be a fair game for both sides.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 02, 2011, 07:41:09 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Exactly!

typing/

I'm not complaining but where are the conclusions for this one suspicious// ?
I agree!!  This happened last time we "moved up" ..whatever...I never saw a conclusion there either... Still don't know what decisions we've come to everytime we supposedly "graduated" to another level! I WANT TO KNOW TOO, that's on reason I'm here all day every day.  Can't someone tell me what we've accomplished at each "level"..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

May 02, 2011, 09:14:43 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I agree!!  This happened last time we "moved up" ..whatever...I never saw a conclusion there either... Still don't know what decisions we've come to everytime we supposedly "graduated" to another level! I WANT TO KNOW TOO, that's on reason I'm here all day every day.  Can't someone tell me what we've accomplished at each "level"..?

Well, this is what TS said in the post from today about what has been accomplished.

"In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used."

So:

1. The photo is staged before 25th of June 2009 (and still he hasn't given any answer to the leaf pattern, what was that and what it meant)

2. The FBI is making this work, at least some key people in FBI and cooperating with one of more from LAFD. So the paramedics (at least few of them) are in

3. There's still no proof wether a body was used or not.

I hope I helped you, fordtocarr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:35:55 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

Well, this is what TS said in the post from today about what has been accomplished.

"In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used."

So:

1. The photo is staged before 25th of June 2009 (and still he hasn't given any answer to the leaf pattern, what was that and what it meant)

2. The FBI is making this work, at least some key people in FBI and cooperating with one of more from LAFD. So the paramedics (at least few of them) are in

YES...thank you Anna....I also now see that TS has posted that on another thread.  Thanks for the reply so quick :))  LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:36:23 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

So:

Sorry, but I have to say that there is nothing new here, this we already knew or at least distrusted. I still dream about knowing anything truly important. I insist on knowing what happened at Hospital  UCLA, this is the key to everything! Michael remained there for over 1 hour (at least from what we were told). If it was all an illusion, why not declare him dead the more fast? If the doctors worked on it for hours, as Jermaine said, many people would have access to him. I know what I mean! Within a hospital has no way to limit entry of the profissionals.
I've tried to pull the subject of UCLA several times, but people seem not to care about it.
Perhaps TS does not know of anything that occurred there, so I'll continue to be ignored. Because we only have discussions about things that came out on TV? The ambulance was leaving the house, the photo and now the court. Everything else remains a mystery forever? Yeah, maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

May 02, 2011, 09:42:49 AM
If the doctors worked on it for hours, as Jermaine said, many people would have access to him.

Yeah well to follow your logic you have to assume JJ was telling the truth. Do you?

I don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions