Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: TIAI April 11
April 17, 2011, 06:39:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
If there was a real corpse, than assisted suicide is the only option. No other death can be planned like that.

Souza,

I do agree that the assisted suicide is a very real plausable theory but not the only option to have a real body used on a planned death date. The fact that cadavers are stored for up to 6 months allows for the planned death date. Also the fact that refrigeration slows down decomp and the cadavers can be used for up to 10 hours at a time makes it possible to have enough time to stage the scene in the room before decomp set in.

They had plenty advance time to add certain features to the corpse like the wig, eyebrow, hairline, lip tattoos to make it more believable it was MJ. That wouldn't be done on the day of death but before hand. The body stayed kept on ice until needed.

They had enough time to find a suitable corpse to match almost his known illness of vitiligo. They couldn't make everything perfect because some absent things from the body were needed to provide suspicion it wasn't MJ.

The advancement of what can be done on a cadaver allows them to add what they needed [drugs] to inside of the body. They had enough time to make the body feel warm to make it seem as though it recently died. The heated room slowed down the process of the body cooling. It stayed the temp of the room providing more evidence it was fresh.

This cadaver was made up to look like a hospice patient by the room atmosphere of what was found and the paramedics statements. That also helped to fuel the already suspicion MJ was ill. It also provided credibility to the stories out there about him going to die in 6 months, being in a wheelchair, etc.

There is the issue of unclaimed/unidentified/or left there by loved ones and what to do with them. The cadavers are used for research anyways so why not for a hoax.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They refrigerate the body. This method allows for the cadaver to be used for periods of 10 hours at a time for study/research. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login% ... ent%20(DEP)/attachments/APC-HSC%20Ch2%20Mass%20Fatality%20Considerations.pdf

Body decomposition slows once remains are placed in cold storage (between 37–42 degrees Fahrenheit). Bodies can be stored for up to 6 months in refrigerated storage, which may provide Medical Examiner/Coroner and funeral directors enough time to process all bodies in accordance with jurisdictional standards and traditional public expectations.

The demand for laboratory-based teaching and training is increasing worldwide as medical training and education confront the pressures of shorter training time and rising costs. This article presents a cost-effective perfusion technique that extends the useful life of fresh tissue. Refrigerated cadavers are preserved in their natural state for up to 45 days with a daily working period of ten hours. Tissues maintain their color and natural consistency throughout this period. This new process for preservation of tissue opens the door to improved surgical training and to numerous research opportunities.
There is the theory that the oxygen tank was planted and found after the family had gone to the house. According to E. Fleak’s medical evidence report 3A of what she found that day 6/25/2009. Included was a green oxygen tank.

Now that provides me more evidence to a theory I found out can be done. Oxygen can be forced into the lungs of a cadaver. That lets me know that is why the coroner was able to perform the autopsy on the cadaver. The oxygen forced into the lungs and body made it appear that it was a fresh death. The oxygen revived tissues if the cadaver used was preserved in it’s natural state. Below is to a link that explains how a cadaver is preserved for use of teaching. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Watch the video in the link below. I realize that the lungs are not in the cadaver’s body but this is a technique being developed by the use of a cadaver's lungs for research.

This link below is to an article written in 1913 of the development of forcing oxygen into a cadaver’s lungs. The article describes how it can be done. Now if that was possible in 1913 like that, I believe that advancement on the method has come along ways since then. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is possible to intubate a cadaver. Anesthesia students use cadavers to practice. I also have found evidence that suggests paramedics are trained to intubate on a combination of manikins and cadavers. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Autopsy report Anatomical summery:
5. Evidence of therapy
A. Endotracheal tube.
E. Anesthesiology.

End of that report plus H. and I. explains why there is hemmoragh in certain body parts. Diagnosis evidence 4. Evidence of resusitation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2011, 06:42:28 PM
My opinion?
They used a body, dead or alive....
I think somewhere in between.... ;)
Yes there was this old frail short hair bold man....
That they didnt recognized as Michael...

What if...I say if...James Brown was at Carolwood drive..still alive but brain death.
There are more options but just keep it easy and let's say brain death.... ;)
The heart is still beating, but with mechanical ventilation they can still keep you *alive*.

They would need some bleeching cream to make him look white.
He is old, sick, bold, bad condition.....

The hearse that according to TMZ was for Michaels funeral.

The same hearse was used for James Brown.
[attachment=1:3calwpfp]hearse.jpg[/attachment:3calwpfp]

And the show must go on, but... to change clothes on a dead man is not an easy job.
I think you would have to break his legs....perhaps even cut them off..

and again...

[attachment=0:3calwpfp]heehee.jpg[/attachment:3calwpfp]

Hmmm, what about the fingerprints.....was *Michael* killed by a dead man...?

Chaps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 17, 2011, 07:09:32 PM
I agree with chappie, as long as the real body theory hasn't been debunked, it might as well have been JB. MANY MANY MANY similarities. Casket, alleged daughter called Petit/Pettit, drama with will/DNA/Estate, golden casket, buried with 2 black gloves, private and public memorials, long ass time before burial, and after all, JB is still not in his permanent spot and still no autopsy was performed. Why not? If the family wants that, they can make that happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2011, 07:10:49 PM
onthewingsoflove wrote:
Im_convincedmjalive wrote:I have also read that many think medical personnel would not be fooled by a dead corpse because of decomp issues but I say many amazing things can be done to prep the body to appear newly deceased. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Decomp does not happen as quickly as people assume it does. There would be no You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This explains the reason for the excessively high temperature in the room. It was done to delay the occurrence of algor mortis.

According to wikipedia:
Algor mortis (Latin: algor—cold(ness); mortis—of death) is the reduction in body temperature following death. This is generally a steady decline until matching ambient temperature (room temperature), although external factors can have a significant influence.

As long as the temperature in the room stays at or above 98.6 degrees the temperature of the corpse would remove up as well.

Thank you "I'm Convinced!"
Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

Yes that is one reason but also to make the body seem like it had been alive. I am glad you caught that. I don’t always post everything I see because I like to see if someone else will catch it. ;)
Elsa wrote:

Im_convincedmjalive wrote:

Forensic autopsy
A forensic autopsy is used to determine the cause of death. Forensic science involves the application of the sciences to answer questions of interest to the legal system. In United States law, deaths are placed in one of five manners:
Natural
Accident
Homicide
Suicide
Undetermined

Im_convincedmjalive, I don't mean to ignore the rest of your post by highlighting just this part - like many people in this thread, you've done a lot of research and its all great to read - I'm still thinking it all through.

I just noticed that the initial letters of each manner of death make the name SHAUN - maybe it explains the use of the admission name Soule Shaun at UCLA.
That is really cool. Thanks for that. :)
Andrea wrote:
I am under the impression that TS wants the dead body theory to be de-bunked as that is what the last paragraph focused on. Otherwise he's almost telling us it was a dead body and it's not TS's style to give it away right off the bat like that.
I agree he wants us to try to debunk the dead body theory by using critical thinking and really investigating. The more I try to think of ways to debunk it the more I find evidence that proves it is the right theory. I started out in my first post going in the direction of trying to debunk the dead body by using the autopsy report. :ugeek: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I don’t believe everyone from LAFD, UCLA, coroners, LAPD is in on the hoax. I believe maybe 1 or 2 at the most from each or maybe none from UCLA.

I started by thinking about how many people at a minimum would need to be involved in the hoax to pull it off at the coroners, UCLA, LAFD, the witnesses from the pre-lim, etc. It started to appear to me like using no body would require to many people.

The timing of the autopsy report finalized on 9/9/09 could have been manipulated by the FBI’s involvement/suggestion to the coroner to get it done by that date. They were the ones who released the files according to a specific date and amount of files released. Andrea you already know that. :) The info I have read about LAPD and how there is a federal group formed to oversee their actions makes me believe that they were the ones who influenced the coroner’s report timing according to Michael’s numerology, because the federal people are doing other oversite things. ;)
The city of Los Angeles also signed a consent decree with the U.S. Justice Department requiring federal oversight of the police department's management and training policies.

On Wednesday, Cooley outlined a series of written protocols to investigate allegations of corruption, including a Justice System Integrity Division to review cases involving probable cause against officers and a response team to investigate any officer involved shooting or in custody deaths on the scene.

"Never before in the 151-year history of the district attorney's office has that office issued written protocols which outline how, when and under what circumstances prosecutors will investigate allegations of criminal misconduct by law enforcement employees," Cooley said.

TS has always been cryptic in his posts but does provide enough info to lead us in the right direction. His info is a combination of subliminal wrong ideas/right ideas by suggesting the wrong direction and also the right direction. He offered all possible theories as a suggestion.
The focus now is going to be the trip from the house to the hospital. And most specifically: who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA? MJ himself, an MJ double (still alive), a real corpse, a dummy, or nothing?
I believe it has always been his style to give up some clues off the bat to tell us the right answers. Go back through his posts and see that he did that. You got to know how to interpret his words. My belief of why he did that is because instead of influencing our minds completely by only providing wrong answers or only right answers/directions to investigate; he made sure he provided both and left it up to us to decide.  8-)

Part of why I think he did that is so he wouldn’t be accused of entrapment. He only gave us enough to draw us in. We came up with our own theories after that. This provides evidence that indeed anyone could have figured out that there is a hoax.

For every true report there is a false one to provide clues for people to get the hint something aint right and also like TS said clues were provided to be able to cover the FBI’s and MJ’s ass so no one can say they were entrapped. There is a lot of missing info to hint at something aint right. Intentional hints in the ambulance picture, the Memorial, Funeral, etc. You know what though the Memorial was done so well it was convincing to me. I already explained after that I was done and over it so I didn’t even see any of the inconsistencies that are obvious to me now until after I joined here on the forum.[/b] 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2011, 07:33:23 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

by looking4truth » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 pm
 2) In the photo of the body being pushed in the hospital, there is really no crowd around and there are a few photos. Plus, there is no video of this scene, only photos. (Unless I missed something. Please let me know if I did.) With this in mind, it would be easier to stage the photos and even use a dummy that is mechanically-controlled to make it look like MJ was sitting up on the stretcher. It may sound far-fetch but it is possible.

I think they recreated the scenario on June 25th and this time taped it and had the same people that were involved with the staged photo shoot. Again, I think a dummy was used on this day. No need to have a real body if they are involved with the photoshoot.
I said exactly that a couple of my posts back!

Oh really? Coolbeans. This is what happens you don't catch up before posting. lol Great minds think a like.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~

April 17, 2011, 07:48:21 PM

I agree with Imconvinced. No dead body means too many involved. It seems too risky.

As for TS; I agree he gives us just enough, but he does NOT spoonfeed us. We come up with the theories. pieces of a puzzle, always carefully formulated. And if TS doesn't give you a plain answer to one of your questions, then probably he simply can't. TS is not going to give us the complete story on a silver plate, not going to happen. He gives us what he can, nothing more and nothing less. WE need to figure it out, as much as we can. Can we figure it all out? Most likely not, but we are the living proof that this is clearly a hoax and that everyone could have seen it, with or without TS. TS guides where he can and the rest is up to us. Without TS there would still be a hoax, no one believed in the hoax because of TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 17, 2011, 08:21:08 PM
yeah, now I am seeing very good theories ... but TS  please give us your opinion  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 17, 2011, 08:23:50 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
yeah, now I am seeing very good theories ... but TS  please give us your opinion  

Aahhhhhhhwwww! That's adorable!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 17, 2011, 08:36:30 PM

OMG! I'm sorry this is off-topic but Paula OMG that is the cutest kittie I've ever seen in my life!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 17, 2011, 09:02:34 PM
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
If we had a thread for cute animal pics I would never have to leave this site to look anywhere else.
And I don't apologize for being off topic. A creature this georgous makes rules obsolete.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 17, 2011, 09:18:28 PM
I imagine that they would like :)
Now to return to the topic :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2011, 09:25:21 PM
Grace wrote:
In the coroner's van, the white sheet was taken away as far as we could identify what they did in the van.
I don’t see that. See evidence video below. I see the sheet remains intact in the van. Also look at the link to 2good2btrue’s pictures.
SoldierofLOVE wrote:

I never saw the body move in the helicopter as often cited by others.
Angry because I thought the personnel treated the body so indelicately by grabbing it at the head and almost tossing it like a rag doll BINGO.

So, looking at it again, they're not pulling a corpse by the head (never mind how flat the "body" looks) they are treating the "body" that way because nothing is there (or maybe it is a covered rag doll -- loaned to them by MJ from his huge doll collection. )

See this video at 5:18 and watch how they move the body by the head while it's in the ambulance. No dead body is wrapped in that sheet.
Michael Jackson's Body Arrives At L.A. Coroner's Office
[youtube:2ird29h2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo&feature=related[/youtube:2ird29h2]
Uploaded by PoliticsNewsPolitics on Jun 25, 2009
Helicopter Air Rescue 5 delivers the body of Michael Jackson to the L.A. Coroner's Office for a required autopsy.
The video you used to show there is no dead body under the sheet is the exact same one I used in my post. I however see a body under the sheet. bec stated it about the weight of the body being hefted by the KNOT in the sheet. It wasn’t the bodies head.
Quote from: "bec"
The "body" looks like it has weight to it when he hefts it. He picks it up by the knot tied in the sheet which is at the head. Looks legit to me :?  :?:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login look at the last picture on 2good2btrue's post.

Another thing about the videos I chose to post in that comment is because each one has clues in it. First one is talking about Liza’s comment “When the autopsy report comes out, All hell is gonna break loose” Hmm let’s see I do believe that the autopsy report has caused a lot of suspicion and it has been analyzed and ripped apart here on the forum. I say that qualifies for some of the hell breaking loose. There is other reasons for her comment but that is all I am saying for now.  8-)

I chose the coroner’s press conference so Craig Harvey’s actions could be analyzed. Does he appear to be acting according to a script or is he really holding a PR press conference for the public’s sake?

I chose Ed Winter’s videos to show how uncomfortable and irritated he was during the paps questions in front of Dr. Klien’s office. He doesn’t appear happy at all following a "I’m in the hoax script". The one about the undisclosed video shows why the body was assumed not there at the coroner’s office anymore.

[youtube:2ird29h2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpTnvwxRyW8[/youtube:2ird29h2]
[youtube:2ird29h2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmEKYFYP6dI&NR=1[/youtube:2ird29h2]
[youtube:2ird29h2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD_Lx23YQe4&NR=1[/youtube:2ird29h2]
This whole interview of LaToya’s has clues riddled throughout. The mentioning of Michael being controlled, the mentioning of Michael being murdered gave credibility to the death being real and also fueled and pushed investigators to look at the people around Michael at the time of his death. It helped to get investigators to look at shady Dr.’s and pharmacies providing propofol. This also pushed people to investigate prior attempts on Michael’s life. There is more.

I also posted these videos for the description of what Michael was wearing in his casket. The video I posted of the Grammy legend award shows what he was wearing based on the description.

I agree with chappie, as long as the real body theory hasn't been debunked, it might as well have been JB. MANY MANY MANY similarities. Casket, alleged daughter called Petit/Pettit, drama with will/DNA/Estate, golden casket, buried with 2 black gloves, private and public memorials, long ass time before burial, and after all, JB is still not in his permanent spot and still no autopsy was performed. Why not? If the family wants that, they can make that happen.
I agree with the similarities but I don't believe it was James Brown. He is reported in the article as never left the building and he is said by the family’s lawyer to still be in his crypt. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But a lawyer who represents 5 of Brown's children tells TMZ James is right where he should be -- in his crypt
Quote from: "AllInGoodTime"
Oh and....

Honestly, if the FBI was not involved I do not beLIEve MJ had the resources or ability to pull this off.
[youtube:2ird29h2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ov9_qagdh4[/youtube:2ird29h2]

Evidence to prove otherwise. MJ always had the influence and resources deeper than many of us realize. I believe the FBI is one of the resources he already had in his circle and called upon them for this hoax sting operation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 17, 2011, 11:16:41 PM
bec wrote:

True Grace, what came out of UCLA via Helicopter need not be what went into UCLA via stretcher gif.

I think it was Michael himself via stretcher gif. TMZ ran an article in early 2010 with a headline that said MJ was alive at UCLA. That goes along with Michael sitting up on the stretcher as seen in the gif. Some say that was debunked because of legs... I've looked a thousand times and my eyes don't see legs that aren't attached to a person accounted for in the pic that isn't Michael. 4 pics of the stretcher entering UCLA were released originally in fall of 2009... then a couple weeks later 3 more pics of the scene were released to fill in the gaps to create the gif... and those 3 frames showed Michael's face/ear/ponytail... 7 pics in total to create that gif... that's a hell of a coincidence... but I digress. (or do I)

I sure think it would be fun if the "body" was MJ himself all along, culminating in MJ jumping out of the coroner van at the end. Fun most definitely, perhaps not realistic, but the stuff of a movie for sure.

If this is a movie, in my opinion after 22 months of research and live time observations of it all, The above Scenario is what happened on screen. What happened after they said "cut" on each scene only our imagination can satisfy for now.

STUDY @ MJHD Thriller 2 (TII): The Dome Project Completed on 6-9-09

Now we are ready to start looking at some very strong evidence pointing to 9-9-09 as the MJ "resurrection" day. Keep in mind that at least some of the "resurrection" may have been filmed on another day—just like some of the "death" photography may not have been done on 6-25-09, and possibly some of the funeral / "burial" footage may have been recorded sometime other than 9-3-09. But according to the hoax plan, and the movie script: the "death" was 6-25-09, the funeral & "burial" was 9-3-09, and the "resurrection" was 9-9-09.

The following report is from the MTV website: "… Michael Jackson completed a mysterious video production known as the ‘Dome Project’ two weeks before his death … details on the project are hard to come by due to confidentiality agreements signed by those who worked on it … it was shot, from June 1-9 [ending on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09!]. Four sets were constructed for the video, including a cemetery similar to the one from the singer’s famous 1983 ‘Thriller’ video. Other sets included … a simulated lush jungle … In addition to the ‘Dome’ project, AEG Live is reported to have filmed 100 hours of rehearsals for the London shows …"click here; also click here, and click here

Now that the movie trailer is out, we can see that "This Is It" will include video from the Dome Project. {click here; also click here; and see the jungle shot at 0:49, click here}

Why was the Dome Project a mysterious secret, unless it’s about MJ coming back from the dead? Why does it include Thriller type shots, unless the movie is indeed Thriller 2 (TII, "T" for "Thriller" and "II" for Roman numeral 2; also TII for This Is It)? And if it is Thriller 2, then wouldn’t the movie include coming back from the dead—just like the first Thriller video??

And why was it "coincidentally" completed, only two weeks before his "death"? Doesn’t this sound more like a plan to finish the Dome Project first, and then go into the "death" phase? And most amazing: why was it completed on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09? Again, just turn that first "6" upside down, and you have: 9-9-09!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2011, 12:28:29 AM
bec wrote:

True Grace, what came out of UCLA via Helicopter need not be what went into UCLA via stretcher gif.

I think it was Michael himself via stretcher gif. TMZ ran an article in early 2010 with a headline that said MJ was alive at UCLA. That goes along with Michael sitting up on the stretcher as seen in the gif. Some say that was debunked because of legs... I've looked a thousand times and my eyes don't see legs that aren't attached to a person accounted for in the pic that isn't Michael. 4 pics of the stretcher entering UCLA were released originally in fall of 2009... then a couple weeks later 3 more pics of the scene were released to fill in the gaps to create the gif... and those 3 frames showed Michael's face/ear/ponytail... 7 pics in total to create that gif... that's a hell of a coincidence... but I digress. (or do I)

I sure think it would be fun if the "body" was MJ himself all along, culminating in MJ jumping out of the coroner van at the end. Fun most definitely, perhaps not realistic, but the stuff of a movie for sure.

If this is a movie, in my opinion after 22 months of research and live time observations of it all, The above Scenario is what happened on screen. What happened after they said "cut" on each scene only our imagination can satisfy for now.

STUDY @ MJHD Thriller 2 (TII): The Dome Project Completed on 6-9-09

Now we are ready to start looking at some very strong evidence pointing to 9-9-09 as the MJ "resurrection" day. Keep in mind that at least some of the "resurrection" may have been filmed on another day—just like some of the "death" photography may not have been done on 6-25-09, and possibly some of the funeral / "burial" footage may have been recorded sometime other than 9-3-09. But according to the hoax plan, and the movie script: the "death" was 6-25-09, the funeral & "burial" was 9-3-09, and the "resurrection" was 9-9-09.

The following report is from the MTV website: "… Michael Jackson completed a mysterious video production known as the ‘Dome Project’ two weeks before his death … details on the project are hard to come by due to confidentiality agreements signed by those who worked on it … it was shot, from June 1-9 [ending on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09!]. Four sets were constructed for the video, including a cemetery similar to the one from the singer’s famous 1983 ‘Thriller’ video. Other sets included … a simulated lush jungle … In addition to the ‘Dome’ project, AEG Live is reported to have filmed 100 hours of rehearsals for the London shows …"click here; also click here, and click here

Now that the movie trailer is out, we can see that "This Is It" will include video from the Dome Project. {click here; also click here; and see the jungle shot at 0:49, click here}

Why was the Dome Project a mysterious secret, unless it’s about MJ coming back from the dead? Why does it include Thriller type shots, unless the movie is indeed Thriller 2 (TII, "T" for "Thriller" and "II" for Roman numeral 2; also TII for This Is It)? And if it is Thriller 2, then wouldn’t the movie include coming back from the dead—just like the first Thriller video??

And why was it "coincidentally" completed, only two weeks before his "death"? Doesn’t this sound more like a plan to finish the Dome Project first, and then go into the "death" phase? And most amazing: why was it completed on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09? Again, just turn that first "6" upside down, and you have: 9-9-09!!!

Hey paula,

That's a good thought about the scenes being staged. Maybe the scene of the guy sitting up on the stretcher came from there. lol  8-) However according to bec's timing of when the 4 original pics, the other 3 pictures showed up online, I say that the extra pictures showing the details of someone on the stretcher and pony tail, etc. could very well have been photoshopped in after the fact. Just like the Fake Ambulance picture. ;)

It's all about subliminal suggestions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 18, 2011, 12:41:52 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
speaking of TS...not that I'm complaining but my twisted mind can't help wondering what's keeping him away ...

You want to know what I think?

Well, I'm thinking for 3 days now .....do I want to know what Souza thinks or not?
Of course I do, why wouldn't I ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions