GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI April 11
April 14, 2011, 11:45:55 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
The "no one in the ambulance" theory was too risky, there were too many people there, I don't think Michael could have fooled them all.

The dummy theory means that they were all in, EMTs, UCLA, coroners - quite a long chaine, don't you think?

I still think there was a body or a double/twin who died that day.

A double would actually look like MJ, and according to the EMT's they transported a 'sick old frail man'.

If it is not dummy, double would look like MJ, then another option to fit "old frail man" is romanian cancer patient I put some time ago article about, since cancer can made person look old, and that man was living at MJ house for some time I guess.

How on earth they thought of this so soon after his death? I mean of this theory about a romanian cancer pacient who died instead? First of all, why would they invent such a story? Second, why romanian :? Why not polish or russian or albanian?!

Stories like this one makes me wonder what if.....what if there's some truth in it?
Just like I don't understand how a person can pretend it's Michael on the net, I don't understand how a person can create such stories out of nothing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

April 14, 2011, 11:53:48 PM
The only thing I don't like about the no body scenario is the court case. If you believe the court case is real then a dummy or no body means the paramedics and others who have testified perjured themselves in a court of law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 12:03:19 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
No real dead body. It is sick, wrong and illegal. The FBI isn't above the law. There is a word for people who act as if they are above the law. We call them criminals.

It's sick, wrong and illegal according to our human limited mind.
If we admit God has something to do with it, and I honestly believe Michael couldn't have done anything without His help, not only the hoax, but also everything in his life and career, we must aknowledge that what;s impossible or immoral for men is possible and moral for God.
See the Bible before judging what's sick or what's not, what's illegal or what's not.

I can't give the exact chapter of the Bible where I was reading a few years ago something that blew my mind and I couldn't believe it. It was about a man who was under God's protection - sorry I don't remember who he was - and who was advised by God himself how to DECEIVE his enemies, using some tricks that looked SO IMMORAL to me at that time. I know I was thinking for a long time HOW COULD GOD HAVE TOLD HIM TO USE SUCH A DIRTY TRICK?
But God's ways are not our ways, we judge by human standards but God makes His own rules, we like it or not.

Humans couldn't ever agree on what's right or wrong, from the beggining to nowadays.
Everything is possible or moral to God, even when a little child dies of cancer. Is this immoral to you? Well, looks like God is thinking the opposite.
Sorry, but I'm just tired to read how sick it is to use a dead body.
Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 12:14:21 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 15, 2011, 12:03:52 AM
How on earth they thought of this so soon after his death? I mean of this theory about a romanian cancer pacient who died instead? First of all, why would they invent such a story? Second, why romanian :? Why not polish or russian or albanian?!

Remember Bucharest?
Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 12:06:33 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 12:05:40 AM
Quote from: "Grace"

Remember Bukarest?

What do you mean  :? ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2011, 12:23:02 AM
Here Gina source about romanian man. I forgot why was romanian, you need to read.  Just another version. Iam not saying it is100% true story. I know nothing any more. I need rest.

Dimitrie Draghicescu--the Dead Jackson
After fully 3 years of plastic surgery and training, Dimitrie could easily pass for a live Jackson, not to mention a dead one. But unlike the mighty Michael, Dimitrie did die. Dimitrie, not Jackson, was the one whisked to the hospital. Did you not wonder why the man who phoned 911 did not say "Michael Jackson" was the victim? It was not to avoid publicity but to insure that, should the 911 calls be analyzed by voice experts and electronic analyzers, no one could detect the stress from the caller's blatant falsehood.

Dimitrie agreed to die in Michael's place only because he had a terminal illness, and because Jackson had promised a generous reward to his family. And had Dimitrie refused, our Order would have revealed the Draghicescu family secret that had brought them to the attention of Illuminus Theo in the late 1700s (we too are familiar with the gold carrot-iron stick argument).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 12:26:26 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 12:24:44 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
The only thing I don't like about the no body scenario is the court case. If you believe the court case is real then a dummy or no body means the paramedics and others who have testified perjured themselves in a court of law.

Isn't this so IMMORAL and SICK  :lol: ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 15, 2011, 12:35:35 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
No real dead body. It is sick, wrong and illegal. The FBI isn't above the law. There is a word for people who act as if they are above the law. We call them criminals.

It's sick, wrong and illegal according to our human limited mind.
If we admit God has something to do with it, and I honestly believe Michael couldn't have done anything without His help, not only the hoax, but also everything in his life and career, we must aknowledge that what;s impossible or immoral for men is possible and moral for God.
See the Bible before judging what's sick or what's not, what's illegal or what's not.

I can't give the exact chapter of the Bible where I was reading a few years ago something that blew my mind and I couldn't believe it. It was about a man who was under God's protection - sorry I don't remember who he was - and who was advised by God himself how to DECEIVE his enemies, using some tricks that looked SO IMMORAL to me at that time. I know I was thinking for a long time HOW COULD GOD HAVE TOLD HIM TO USE SUCH A DIRTY TRICK?
But God's ways are not our ways, we judge by human standards but God makes His own rules, we like it or not.

Humans couldn't ever agree on what's right or wrong, from the beggining to nowadays.
Everything is possible or moral to God, even when a little child dies of cancer. Is this immoral to you? Well, looks like God is thinking the opposite.
Sorry, but I'm just tired to read how sick it is to use a dead body.

I don't believe in God. Read past the sick part Gina and you'll get to the theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

April 15, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

No because court is fake  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 15, 2011, 12:41:02 AM
Well, after reading everyones posts and valid points, I still am on the fence...

But I found this very interesting article, when searching about Ben Evenstad, and I couldn't believe what I saw......

Maybe the red car is the clue.....this whole time, we have been wondering has it been photoshopped into the picture to look more realistic...

Prince's has come a long way from the days when masks shrouded his face from the world's view. His father never took Prince or his siblings on typical kiddie outings. There were no trips to popular children's restaurants or other children's birthday parties.

"He left the house one time in a red Toyota Prius. And they drove around for about four hours. Michael and the kids never got out of the car once. The bodyguard would pick up the ice cream or the pizza and then put it inside the car," said Ben Evenstad, a photographer and the head of National Photo Group.

So does the read car belong to Michael???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2011, 12:43:18 AM
This is what I think. If the AR is fake, why would they need a real corpse? Just to fool the EMT's? Nah! Just because they said the "spiritless" patient looked old and frail and didn't recognize to be MJ, doesn't mean is the truth. As far as I know you can say anything scripted in a film. There are no "oaths" in films, it's a screenplay. I say there was no body at all. Of course I can't prove any of this but is what I feel. What's the difference if the EMT's are "in on it"? What? Three to four guys? Probably the EMT's are FBI agents posing as EMT's and posing as actors. Maybe Marlon was the ambulance driver.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 01:00:04 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Here Gina source about romanian man. I forgot why was romanian, you need to read.  Just another version. Iam not saying it is100% true story. I know nothing any more. I need rest.

Dimitrie Draghicescu--the Dead Jackson
After fully 3 years of plastic surgery and training, Dimitrie could easily pass for a live Jackson, not to mention a dead one. But unlike the mighty Michael, Dimitrie did die. Dimitrie, not Jackson, was the one whisked to the hospital. Did you not wonder why the man who phoned 911 did not say "Michael Jackson" was the victim? It was not to avoid publicity but to insure that, should the 911 calls be analyzed by voice experts and electronic analyzers, no one could detect the stress from the caller's blatant falsehood.

Dimitrie agreed to die in Michael's place only because he had a terminal illness, and because Jackson had promised a generous reward to his family. And had Dimitrie refused, our Order would have revealed the Draghicescu family secret that had brought them to the attention of Illuminus Theo in the late 1700s (we too are familiar with the gold carrot-iron stick argument).

Yes I was reading this before. Michael a vampire? Well, I may believe many crap but this one .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 01:01:05 AM
Quote from: "bec"

No because court is fake  :idea:

I don't think the court is fake, if the judge is a real judge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 01:03:39 AM
Quote from: "bec"

I don't believe in God. Read past the sick part Gina and you'll get to the theory.

Well, after posting I've realised that there are atheists among us, sorry, the post in this case was not meant for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 01:06:16 AM
Well maybe there was no body, how should I know if there was or not?

But what was the scenario in this case?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions