~Souza~

Re: TIAI April 11
April 14, 2011, 06:15:29 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Why couldn't it be a double that had become terminal?  If someone is ill a very long time, they loose weight.  If it were cancer, their hair would fall out from therapies.  If they had been on life support, they'd not only have lost hair, but tremendous weight by being on iv fluids.  They'd have meds and that would make them look frail and old.  Their body and face would be sunken and the skin thinned.  Then they would be able to look like an old man.  When taken off life support, they'd look as though dead a long time because they'd look dark!  I've seen this happen twice to relatives.

It wouldn't BE an assisted death!!  Life support would've just been terminated as happens everyday to terminal patients.  They are already brain dead, organs stopped functioning.  They'd been kept alive..so could be taken off any day..like June 25th.  That happened to my friend who had cancer, and was brain dead and progressed to where he was only alive artificially.  They had to decide when to just turn it off.

If someone were living there, being doctored by murray, had just 6 months to live..then organs began to shut down..say terminal cancer (and we know how Michael helped cancer victims) they ..family or someone with medical power of attorney, has to just shut off life support one day.  That's what has to happen to those people one day.   They are really dead.  Eaten up from the disease.

And conveniently it was an MJ double? That didn't look like MJ... No, I don't buy that. This hoax was planned a long time ago, and a double dying around the planned date would be too much of a coincidence. If there was a real body, it was no double.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 06:17:32 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
The "no one in the ambulance" theory was too risky, there were too many people there, I don't think Michael could have fooled them all.
The dummy theory means that they were all in, EMTs, UCLA, coroners - quite a long chaine, don't you think?
I still think there was a body or a double/twin who died that day.

A double would actually look like MJ, and according to the EMT's they transported a 'sick old frail man'.

If it is not dummy, double would look like MJ, then another option to fit "old frail man" is romanian cancer patient I put some time ago article about, since cancer can made person look old, and that man was living at MJ house for some time I guess.

No, because that means the date of death was a coincidence, since assisted suicide isn't legal in California.

You think Michael or his rep. would contact doctors of those 3 states and set up agreement to  inform him wich patient got agreed to die so they would realize hoax? Besides there is a certain legal requirement they have to meet that also could make hoax date, numerology and timing wise, random.

Legal Requirements: The Oregon Death with Dignity Act, and the Washington statute modeled after it, set certain requirements and safeguards before a person may commit suicide with a doctor's assistance. The patient must be of sound mind when they request a prescription for a lethal dose of medication. Two doctors must confirm a diagnosis of terminal illness with no more than six months to live. Two witnesses, one non-doctor unrelated to the patient, must confirm the patient's request, and the patient must make a second request after 15 days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

April 14, 2011, 06:27:38 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
The "no one in the ambulance" theory was too risky, there were too many people there, I don't think Michael could have fooled them all.
The dummy theory means that they were all in, EMTs, UCLA, coroners - quite a long chaine, don't you think?
I still think there was a body or a double/twin who died that day.

A double would actually look like MJ, and according to the EMT's they transported a 'sick old frail man'.

If it is not dummy, double would look like MJ, then another option to fit "old frail man" is romanian cancer patient I put some time ago article about, since cancer can made person look old, and that man was living at MJ house for some time I guess.

No, because that means the date of death was a coincidence, since assisted suicide isn't legal in California.

You think Michael or his rep. would contact doctors of those 3 states and set up agreement to  inform him wich patient got agreed to die so they would realize hoax? Besides there is a certain legal requirement they have to meet that also could make hoax date, numerology and timing wise, random.

Legal Requirements: The Oregon Death with Dignity Act, and the Washington statute modeled after it, set certain requirements and safeguards before a person may commit suicide with a doctor's assistance. The patient must be of sound mind when they request a prescription for a lethal dose of medication. Two doctors must confirm a diagnosis of terminal illness with no more than six months to live. Two witnesses, one non-doctor unrelated to the patient, must confirm the patient's request, and the patient must make a second request after 15 days.

Where is the problem? The patient can choose his own death date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 06:40:12 PM
[quote="~Souza~"

You think Michael or his rep. would contact doctors of those 3 states and set up agreement to  inform him wich patient got agreed to die so they would realize hoax? Besides there is a certain legal requirement they have to meet that also could make hoax date, numerology and timing wise, random.[/
color]

Where is the problem? The patient can choose his own death date.[/color][/quote][/quote]

I underlined inconsistency problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

April 14, 2011, 06:54:13 PM
But then MJ would've had to suggest to him the day of June 25. And the guy would say, well I was thinking April or May. And Michael would say, please or I promise to take good care of you. Or would he say, so Michael when would you like me to die to help you out?  Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 14, 2011, 07:20:34 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Putting MJ/dummy/corpse/nothing to one side for a moment, I'd like to get clear who ('alive') was actually in the ambulance. Exactly how many EMTs were there? And how many of them had actually been attending to 'MJ' in the bedroom?

Richard Senneff
and Martin Blount are the only 2 who gave evidence in the prelim.

Souza wrote:
ambulance driver (does anyone know who that was? I only heard 2 names and 3 were present)

Blount said he was the driver. In one account, he also said he was the 5th of 5 firefighters to enter the home. (It's in my notes, I need to check where I read it.) He also said that he saw Murray on the phone in the ambulance. (Is this possible if he was driving?)

A paramedic Mark Goodwin is mentioned in Blount's testimony:

"DDA Q: Did you count the number of sites that paramedic Goodwin tried to access to get a line in?
Blount: No."

@ Im_convinced, I'm not convinced that 3 paramedics are confirmed at all! Can I ask you where Jeffrey Mills came from, apart from the witness list?

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

Official General Prelim Discussion thread
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then you have the witness list (see thread link above) of who testified at the pre-lim in regards to Dr. Cooper and the paramedics that showed up that day and transported the body to the hospital. Now after the jury questionnaire has been released, (see link below) it shows the full potential witness list. All 3 of the paramedics are confirmed. These are the ones who showed up that day. Richard Senneff FF/PM,  Martin Blount FF/PM and Jeffrey Mills Fire Captain. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One last thing, for now, just so I'm clear, can someone tell me are firefighters also paramedics in the US?
Hi curls,

Where did you read that Blount said he drove? According to what I have read regarding the 2 paramedics who testified at the pre-lim; Senneff talked about the ambulance driver but was not specific about who. Blount was quoted in the same article as Senneff as being in the room with Murray working on MJ with Senneff. That is my own conclusion based on what I have read.

This was a process of input by 2good2btrue providing the pictures of the paramedics and the roster list. Then Grace mentioned Jefferey Mills. That was my first time being aware of him. I did some research and found the info I needed to come to a conclusion. After the full potential witness list came out when the questionnaire was released; Jefferey Mills Fire Captain was confirmed as being there on 6/25/2009 and it wasn't just my opinion or theory anymore. I hope the info here will help you.
;)

Senneff said that the ambulance driver had trouble navigating away from the residence because of a throng that included passengers of a tour bus and photographers with “big cameras, little cameras, video cameras, still cameras.”

At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window. “It just seemed wrong,” he said. Under questioning by a defense lawyer, Senneff said Murray wanted to put a “central line” to restart Jackson’s heart, but that medics did not have equipment or training to do so.

Judge Michael Pastor also heard from a second paramedic who, like Senneff, said that Murray initially claimed he had not given his patient any medication.

Martin Blount said the denial struck him as odd because he saw a hypodermic needle and three bottles of lidocaine in the room. Murray, he said, “scooped up” the bottles and placed them in a bag before they left for the hospital. “Did you ever see those bottles again,” Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren asked. “No, sir,” Blount replied. Murray, 57, has pleaded not guilty.
[youtube:133506en]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A09tRR6ppKQ[/youtube:133506en]
Uploaded by LAFD027 on Jun 25, 2009
Discover the value of every LAFD Rescue Ambulance. Every Fire Station (currently) has at least one ambulance. In most single engine stations, the ambulance is for "Basic Life Support" or BLS responses. It is staffed by EMT/Firefighters. Single engine stations often utilize an "assessment" Engine, meaning a Paramedic is on the engine. Larger stations have "Advanced Life Support" or ALS ambulances, staffed by two paramedics. When you see an LAFD ambulance on the road, you can tell which is which by their numbers. An ALS ambulance from FS9 will have RA9 on the side. A BLS ambulance from FS9 will have 809 on the side. If the ambulance is from a station in the higher numbers, such as fire station 104, the BLS ambulance will be numbered RA904.
Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 07:23:54 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 14, 2011, 07:22:50 PM
[quote="~Souza~"

You think Michael or his rep. would contact doctors of those 3 states and set up agreement to  inform him wich patient got agreed to die so they would realize hoax? Besides there is a certain legal requirement they have to meet that also could make hoax date, numerology and timing wise, random.[/
color]

Where is the problem? The patient can choose his own death date.[/color]
[/quote]

I underlined inconsistency problems.[/quote]

I still don't see any problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 14, 2011, 08:16:52 PM
....... And if that person did not die the day 25, and if it was the night before or the dawning, remember what he said Kai Chase the cook from Michael , she was strange that prepared soup toscana of white beans to Michael and Murray the night before but when he came to work the next morning the soup was intact. :roll:  Since i do not know what to say :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 08:41:02 PM
[quote="~Souza~"

color]

Where is the problem? The patient can choose his own death date.[/color]

I underlined inconsistency problems.[/quote]

I still don't see any problems.[/quote]

Come on Souza. .You don't see or you don't want to see?     There would definitely  be inconsistences in numerology 25, timing 12.21, 911 cal l, and other timings if the ambulance patient going to be the dead patient flying from Oregon, since there is a time to comply with legal requirements and plane fly that simply could be delayed for any reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Andrea

April 14, 2011, 08:44:10 PM
This may or may not be a pretty big clue.

Anyone familiar with TS's updates will remember this:

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30). Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16037}. What is the significance of this? As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”. So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00. The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy. Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully. It’s all for LOVE!

Then today on TMZ, look at this article title and time.

Shakira -- NOBODY Stole My Jewelry!

4/14/2011 11:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Posted at 11:30...NOBODY in CAPS....No Body??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 14, 2011, 09:11:18 PM
No real dead body. It is sick, wrong and illegal. The FBI isn't above the law. There is a word for people who act as if they are above the law. We call them criminals.

Where is decency?  NOTHING makes involving a real human body, as a Law Enforcement or Hollywood prop, acceptable.  :x

It would be another matter, say, if during a robbery or something, the body became deceased in the line of weapon-fire, to use to provide escape for the remaining living or some similar scenario, in that INSTANT, but just to make a plan to go get one from the "dispensary" is as disrespectful as some of the other things which happen to unsuspectingly donated "to science" corpses.

Put this shoe on, for a moment: would you feel differently if the dead body being "used" was one of his brothers?  How about if it was YOUR brother? I am NOT being  rude or gross, please listen...using ANY one's body in some "Sting" or hoax is the rudeness. If it's ok to use some homeless person or some stranger's it's ok to use that of your loved ones, too. Do certain of us (humans) have less value? (Just asking.)

It really bothers me that people are desensitized to this. Very scary. :?

I know that the real value of the person, their spirit and soul are gone, and it's just like a coat someone discarded as they left us, but as God-made remains, in the likeness of someone's loved one, they deserve respect, not a new, post mortem adventure. :shock:

I can't IMAGINE  Mr.  :) "Love and Let's Live Forever" going along with anything remotely like this, but, I am willing to hear the explanation(s) and rationale, before I am totally repulsed. Even Michael Jackson is accountable to decency, but, to be fair, I don't know what he would have had to allow himself to get into, either...

The heated room also makes a real dead body dangerous. I won't go into why, as the last two times trying to post this, ended in vaporization of the posts. Either I am paranoid, or simply just not ALLOWED to go THERE. It has not been the practice and protocol to chill them, always wear gloves around them, and store them in a separately ventilated area, for NOTHING.

Anyway, high temps expedite decomposition, & depending upon the length of "holding" time in the hyper-heated environment, the persons playing with any real corpse would risk it requiring a WetVac to move the thing at all...Bodies dying under certain circumstances can begin to come apart the same day, despite what Wiki says.

Anyway, I already posted my other reasons for not using a real body, here:

I now think that there was NOTHING in the ambulance, no dummy, especially; everything could shopped in that photo, except for the two EMTs/FBI agents acting as EMTs. If you'll notice, the covered "shape" which is moved to the helicopter is way too slight of frame and flat, under the sheet. A balled up sheet or two is explainable, a mannequin or dummy of some kind is way too complicated to make disappear, particularly in such tight quarters, on TV with the world watching. :roll:  

Likewise with MJ or a substitute. TOO much of a risk in such tight maneuvering room. It is not a parlor trick, there is way too much at risk for this to go wrong and be exposed in the first HOUR of the hoax :!:  :!:  :!:  I posted all this before, anyway, as well. ANY life sized dummy would have been impossible to get rid of, with all eyes watching that little bit of area around the ambulance. That's all, my two cents. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

April 14, 2011, 09:27:43 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
No real dead body. It is sick, wrong and illegal. The FBI isn't above the law. There is a word for people who act as if they are above the law. We call them criminals.
Where is decency?  NOTHING makes involving a real human body, as a Law Enforcement or Hollywood prop, acceptable.  :x
I now think that there was NOTHING in the ambulance, no dummy, especially; everything could shopped in that photo, except for the two EMTs/FBI agents acting as EMTs. If you'll notice, the covered "shape" which is moved to the helicopter is way too slight of frame and flat, under the sheet. A balled up sheet or two is explainable, a mannequin or dummy of some kind is way too complicated to make disappear, particularly in such tight quarters, on TV with the world watching. :roll:
Likewise with MJ or a substitute. TOO much of a risk in such tight maneuvering room. It is not a parlor trick, there is way too much at risk for this to go wrong and be exposed in the first HOUR of the hoax :!:  :!:  :!:  I posted all this before, anyway, as well. ANY life sized dummy would have been impossible to get rid of, with all eyes watching that little bit of area around the ambulance. That's all, my two cents. :|

If you are so certain in your theory that there was no body at all, in ambulance and in helicopter. Do you have certain theory who's body was observed & autopsy out there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

April 14, 2011, 09:34:13 PM
I thought those caps were odd as well Andrea, you might have a point. Yet that would mean many more would be in. I know that a dead body that looks like a sick old frail man would raise questions, but that will only let people suspect things. No body at all means that people present at the house, the EMT's, and everyone present in the room at the hospital are in on it.

Scorpionchik has a point with the transport of the body in the plane since it could be delayed for whatever reason. Not likely, but possible. There is still the option that the assisted suicide took place at Carolwood Drive though, but so far i have had no reply to my question if it's possible to die in another state where it's not (yet) legal.

Besides the plane-issue, I have not seen one solid argument against the real corpse theory, other than opinions based on emotions. Itsher, who decides what is sick and what isn't? Do you think this hoax is one big PR stunt, or can you wrap your mind around the idea that this may be a big global sting operation which has been going on for quite some time, where MJ might not have the last say on everything? Would the use of a dead body be illigal in this case? I don't know. Can you back up that claim?

Don't get me wrong, I am not in favor of the dead body theory, but because I think this is bigger than anyone of us can comprehend and because I myself and some others in this discussion do not see it as sick or morbid, I still think it's very possible, until someone can show me otherwise. A real body means less people involved, no body at all means many people involved and risky since there would be an empty stretcher. A double who died seems way too coincidental, a double that would be alive or MJ himself doesn't match the description of the EMT's and the doctor that the person was long gone, plus they all have to be in on it in this case as well, since you can't perform CPR on a person that is alive and kicking, plus MJ or the double couldn't fake a cardiac arrest. I would buy the dummy story if it could fool an EMT (doctor not necessary, since Cooper called the TOD which fits into the numerology, therefore she MUST be in) and maybe some nurses present in the hospital room, but I doubt it.
Does anyone know how many people were working on the body at UCLA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 14, 2011, 09:41:42 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
This may or may not be a pretty big clue.

Anyone familiar with TS's updates will remember this:

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30). Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16037}. What is the significance of this? As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”. So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00. The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy. Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully. It’s all for LOVE!

Then today on TMZ, look at this article title and time.

Shakira -- NOBODY Stole My Jewelry!

4/14/2011 11:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Posted at 11:30...NOBODY in CAPS....No Body??

A-fucking-men. No Body.

You guys are going to extreme, elaborate lengths to argue that there COULD have been a body. Yeah well MJ could have gotten in the space shuttle and blasted off to the moon. After all he is the MOONwalker. It's possible you know. Don't make me post a thousand links and videos about civilian space travel...

A dead body is not logical, it doesn't make sense, it's totally out of character, and it's incredibly complicated, not to mention scientifically and biologically very difficult (if not impossible, you can't entubulate a corpse) as well as illegal. I've proved all that already, I'm done, carry on with your bad selves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

April 14, 2011, 09:43:37 PM

Besides the plane-issue, I have not seen one solid argument against the real corpse theory, other than opinions based on emotions.

BS. I gave plenty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions