MJonmind

Re: TIAI April 11
April 14, 2011, 03:05:54 PM
I don't see any of our discussion and theorizing as going nowhere. In the process I've learned even more about the hoax situation, body processes, etc., reinforcing some things I knew somewhat. I really enjoyed reading everyone's input. I think that's what TS wanted us to do, was really get a feel of all the possibilities and focus on things that MJ may have put much energy into choreographing.

Whatever MJ did, I'm okay with, and know he wouldn't hurt anyone or commit any crimes worthy of prison. How the world reacts after BAM is hard to predict, but maybe the changes coming to our world will be so severe that no one will even care how he pulled it off, but only how he can help the world in the upcoming crisis. Several people have had dreams of him leading an army, and I think the hoax purposes are like TS has said, "BIG. This is really it."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 14, 2011, 03:16:04 PM
Guys I'm going to say something different and off topic but have you ever wondered why Marlon is the ONLY brother that has been wearing the FBI cap? He didn't wear it once, there're a couple of pictures of him wearing the same cap after the 25th. I'm asking this because as we all know Jermaine wrote that Marlon's Twitter account was a fake. I still feel like it wasn't because his account was fake or it wasn't someone else who tweeted from that account but Jermaine did it to take the attention on Marlon or on his account. BUT WHY? And then TS came up with this post starting with Marlon's picture with the FBI cap on. Marlon is the one who doesn't talk much about the trial or justice issue. So, what I'm trying to say is, can Marlon be an FBI agent or does he have some relation with the FBI? Did Jermaine try to take the attention on Marlon because of this? Why didn't we see any other brothers wearing an FBI cap?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 14, 2011, 03:51:17 PM
I honestly think we need some order into this thread.
It's difficult to read and follow a theory or another.
I wish there would be somebody here who has more time to make a quick brief of all the theories presented by now.
I just can't follow all the posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 14, 2011, 03:53:24 PM
The "no one in the ambulance" theory was too risky, there were too many people there, I don't think Michael could have fooled them all.

The dummy theory means that they were all in, EMTs, UCLA, coroners - quite a long chaine, don't you think?

I still think there was a body or a double/twin who died that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 14, 2011, 04:11:59 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
The "no one in the ambulance" theory was too risky, there were too many people there, I don't think Michael could have fooled them all.

The dummy theory means that they were all in, EMTs, UCLA, coroners - quite a long chaine, don't you think?

A double would actually look like MJ, and according to the EMT's they transported a 'sick old frail man'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 14, 2011, 04:15:17 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Guys I'm going to say something different and off topic but have you ever wondered why Marlon is the ONLY brother that has been wearing the FBI cap? He didn't wear it once, there're a couple of pictures of him wearing the same cap after the 25th. I'm asking this because as we all know Jermaine wrote that Marlon's Twitter account was a fake. I still feel like it wasn't because his account was fake or it wasn't someone else who tweeted from that account but Jermaine did it to take the attention on Marlon or on his account. BUT WHY? And then TS came up with this post starting with Marlon's picture with the FBI cap on. Marlon is the one who doesn't talk much about the trial or justice issue. So, what I'm trying to say is, can Marlon be an FBI agent or does he have some relation with the FBI? Did Jermaine try to take the attention on Marlon because of this? Why didn't we see any other brothers wearing an FBI cap?

Like I said before in this post, I have read somewhere and for the love of God I cannot find it, is that Marlon has a friend in the FBI. I guess he gave it to him, and that is why the FBI IS  involved. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 14, 2011, 04:18:01 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"

Like I said before in this post, I have read somewhere and for the love of God I cannot find it, is that Marlon has a friend in the FBI. I guess he gave it to him, and that is why the FBI IS  involved. blessings.

hmmm never heard of it before but still if Marlon didn't want to take the attention to that FBI cap, he wouldn't wear it more than once I think. :) Definitely Marlon looks like he has a relation with the FBI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 14, 2011, 04:22:06 PM
But I'm sure FBI agents don't go around wearing FBI caps, or get one from work that they can give out to a friend. He must have gotten it from some novelty store for the hoax or gotten it made specially.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 04:26:53 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
But I'm sure FBI agents don't go around wearing FBI caps, or get one from work that they can give out to a friend. He must have gotten it from some novelty store for the hoax or gotten it made specially.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 14,95$ and you can get one if you want  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 04:35:46 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

A double would actually look like MJ, and according to the EMT's they transported a 'sick old frail man'.

Not one who had been ill a long time, like maybe since even when the tabloid said MJ was gonna die in 6 months.  If the double had been ill then on life support, he'd really be dead until taken off it.  He could have really deteriorated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 14, 2011, 05:03:20 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Yes, but the question is why the only one wearing the FBI cap is Marlon? It is definitely hoax related but other brothers never wear it but Marlon does. I still believe Marlon is related with the FBI somehow and not because of MJ only. That's my gut feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 05:57:20 PM

If it is not dummy, double would look like MJ, then another option to fit "old frail man" is romanian cancer patient I put some time ago article about, since cancer can made person look old, and that man was living at MJ house for some time I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

April 14, 2011, 06:02:42 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

If it is not dummy, double would look like MJ, then another option to fit "old frail man" is romanian cancer patient I put some time ago article about, since cancer can made person look old, and that man was living at MJ house for some time I guess.

No, because that means the date of death was a coincidence, since assisted suicide isn't legal in California.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 06:08:11 PM
Why couldn't it be a double that had become terminal?  If someone is ill a very long time, they loose weight.  If it were cancer, their hair would fall out from therapies.  If they had been on life support, they'd not only have lost hair, but tremendous weight by being on iv fluids.  They'd have meds and that would make them look frail and old.  Their body and face would be sunken and the skin thinned.  Then they would be able to look like an old man.  When taken off life support, they'd look as though dead a long time because they'd look dark!  I've seen this happen twice to relatives.

It wouldn't BE an assisted death!!  Life support would've just been terminated as happens everyday to terminal patients.  They are already brain dead, organs stopped functioning.  They'd been kept alive..so could be taken off any day..like June 25th.  That happened to my friend who had cancer, and was brain dead and progressed to where he was only alive artificially.  They had to decide when to just turn it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 06:11:23 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Why couldn't it be a double that had become terminal?  If someone is ill a very long time, they loose weight.  If it were cancer, their hair would fall out from therapies.  If they had been on life support, they'd not only have lost hair, but tremendous weight by being on iv fluids.  They'd have meds and that would make them look frail and old.  Their body and face would be sunken and the skin thinned.  Then they would be able to look like an old man.  When taken off life support, they'd look as though dead a long time because they'd look dark!  I've seen this happen twice to relatives.

It wouldn't BE an assisted death!!  Life support would've just been terminated as happens everyday to terminal patients.  They are already brain dead, organs stopped functioning.  They'd been kept alive..so could be taken off any day..like June 25th.  That happened to my friend who had cancer, and was brain dead and progressed to where he was only alive artificially.  They had to decide when to just turn it off.

If someone were living there, being doctored by murray, had just 6 months to live..then organs began to shut down..say terminal cancer (and we know how Michael helped cancer victims) they ..family or someone with medical power of attorney, has to just shut off life support one day.  That's what has to happen to those people one day.   They are really dead.  Eaten up from the disease.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions